Shrunken Life (v0.3) [Valentina's back (and more!)]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Shrunken Life (v0.3) [Valentina's back (and more!)]

Postby doomed » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:47 am

thanks , but i was motsly hoping that someone had all the scenes in the gallery. i keep trying to see all the scenes but its frustratingly difficult when i can barely beat any event. and when i find an event that i want to see the whole thing of, i cant even hit surrender
doomed
Somewhat familiar

Postby ripleysonic » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:15 am

It's been a year since it's last updated so I was wondering. Have someone figured out the code for the chicken or have a complete Gallery save?
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby Amon258877 » Mon May 03, 2021 10:07 am

In this place I wanted to say that first of all it is a beautiful game and I am really enjoying it but I have to report my problem.
the two sisters naki and nina (now I don't remember their names well) are too difficult, despite having very powerful equipment to resist oral attacks I can't resist even a round, so is there a way to survive or there is do they need to be made a little more affordable in the next update?
Ps: when will the next update be? I can't wait to continue with the story
Amon258877
New to the forum

Postby CurrentlyBlank » Thu May 06, 2021 12:30 am

Amon258877 wrote:In this place I wanted to say that first of all it is a beautiful game and I am really enjoying it but I have to report my problem.
the two sisters naki and nina (now I don't remember their names well) are too difficult, despite having very powerful equipment to resist oral attacks I can't resist even a round, so is there a way to survive or there is do they need to be made a little more affordable in the next update?
Ps: when will the next update be? I can't wait to continue with the story

To answer the question of difficulty there is an item you can get from the drunk girl that negates feeling so when used it massively reduces the amount of lust you gain.
CurrentlyBlank
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game