Shrunken Life (v0.3) [Valentina's back (and more!)]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrunken Life (0.25b) [Lag/Bug Fixes]

Postby TheStandardMan » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:06 pm

@Orion1084

If you're trying to get the Lube scene from Evelyn, it's not available yet.

I also believe it drops from Valentina at the moment, who is currently bugged.
TheStandardMan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Oceansire » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:09 am

You can get the lube from Vanessa's anal scene. You'll first need to have the empty bottles you get from returning the micro USB to Amy (you get THAT quest by talking to Amy around 5 times then going through the nun scenes starting with Grace in front of the school). After that, get caught by Vanessa and choose to struggle during her work hours. Purposely fail that event, and she'll punish you after the fact by lubing you up and shoving you up her ass (and sealing your way out with beads). Use the bottles from your inventory during this fight and you'll collect a bit of the lube. You don't need to win the battle to continue, and unless you're trying to collect the gallery scene I'd recommend just giving up and escaping during the next sleeping sequence.

Unfortunately, after all this effort, you'll come to find the scene isn't actually made yet and you've been jebaited. The blocker fairy will come up and inform you the scene will likely be added in the next update. On the bright side, if the save is compatible you're now prepped and ready for when that happens.
Oceansire
Been posting for a bit

Postby player1 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:23 am

Oceansire wrote: You'll first need to have the empty bottles you get from returning the micro USB to Amy (you get THAT quest by talking to Amy around 5 times then going through the nun scenes starting with Grace in front of the school).

Speaking of that, i don't seem to follow. Ive ran through Grace with a fetish to get her to unbirth me, yet after slipping out during the night there's been no mention of an USB stick. Do i have to get myself caught again or something? I do have the quest unlocked by the way.
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby shadowstep » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:06 am

player1 wrote:Speaking of that, i don't seem to follow. Ive ran through Grace with a fetish to get her to unbirth me, yet after slipping out during the night there's been no mention of an USB stick. Do i have to get myself caught again or something? I do have the quest unlocked by the way.

Grace doesn't have it. Another nun you've seen has it.

Also, are there scenes with Lucy? She noticed me once, but the scene went on like I stayed with Grace. I haven't been able to even try it again, since she won't trigger again.
shadowstep
New to the forum

Postby player1 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:40 am

shadowstep wrote:
player1 wrote:Speaking of that, i don't seem to follow. Ive ran through Grace with a fetish to get her to unbirth me, yet after slipping out during the night there's been no mention of an USB stick. Do i have to get myself caught again or something? I do have the quest unlocked by the way.

Also, are there scenes with Lucy? She noticed me once, but the scene went on like I stayed with Grace. I haven't been able to even try it again, since she won't trigger again.

Eva then? I guess that means i have to wait until she tries to turn the MC into mush, that would be annoying considering how we can't save and if we fail we get a game over..
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Skittles209 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:33 am

player1 wrote:
shadowstep wrote:

Eva then? I guess that means i have to wait until she tries to turn the MC into mush, that would be annoying considering how we can't save and if we fail we get a game over..

Are scenes between Grace and Eva determined upon luck? I get stuck in a loop either involving Grace or Eva going to meditation but there is no pop-up option to do anything and then it goes back to Grace entering the choir and letting out a gasp that catches Eva's attention. Rinse and repeat. Or I haven't been paying attention.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby TheStandardMan » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:41 pm

The USB stick appears in Eva's womb once you talk to Amy until she mentions looking for something she lost, also mentioning loaning it to a nun.
Once you get that conversation which is either 4-5 conversations in, you must go to Grace and transfer to the nun, Eva. The first time you enter Eva after the talk with Amy, you will locate and gain the USB. Now return to Grace, escape, and talk to Amy.

As for the Grace/Eva scenes, there are only two. One with Eva trying to take you from Grace, the other where Eva puts you in Grace's cooch, but that leads to Grace's breastplay scene if you escape.

Lucy interactions if you escape Grace in time after getting a message stating "You feel like Grace moved on the bed." Escape after that to experience the Lucy scenes.

As for the Lube, you are required to have the bottles, Vanessa is a source of lube with her anal scene, I went back a checked in the older, more bugged version that spawns Valentina still, her anal scene also has a chance to give lube.
TheStandardMan
Been posting for a bit

Postby antoinou62185 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:35 pm

find out the location of ths forest shrine?
antoinou62185
Somewhat familiar

Postby NovaDragn » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:28 pm

antoinou62185 wrote:find out the location of ths forest shrine?

Read comment above and do what it says. You'll get there.
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skittles209 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:40 pm

TheStandardMan wrote:The USB stick appears in Eva's womb once you talk to Amy until she mentions looking for something she lost, also mentioning loaning it to a nun.
Once you get that conversation which is either 4-5 conversations in, you must go to Grace and transfer to the nun, Eva. The first time you enter Eva after the talk with Amy, you will locate and gain the USB. Now return to Grace, escape, and talk to Amy.

As for the Grace/Eva scenes, there are only two. One with Eva trying to take you from Grace, the other where Eva puts you in Grace's cooch, but that leads to Grace's breastplay scene if you escape.

Lucy interactions if you escape Grace in time after getting a message stating "You feel like Grace moved on the bed." Escape after that to experience the Lucy scenes.

As for the Lube, you are required to have the bottles, Vanessa is a source of lube with her anal scene, I went back a checked in the older, more bugged version that spawns Valentina still, her anal scene also has a chance to give lube.

I think I know what the problem is. For me. I'm not getting any scene of Grace on a bed. But thanks for the help on the Eva/Grace bit.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby TheStandardMan » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:05 pm

@Skittles209

It's randomly drawn of the hat, you either get the Grace/Lucy or the free lunch scene. Gotta love coin flips.

Also, the forest is unlocked via Lucy. Just get to or in to, Lucy then escape at the more obvious time. A.K.A. When you get to a meditation scene.
TheStandardMan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Napasaran » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:47 pm

TheStandardMan wrote:@Skittles209

It's randomly drawn of the hat, you either get the Grace/Lucy or the free lunch scene. Gotta love coin flips.

Also, the forest is unlocked via Lucy. Just get to or in to, Lucy then escape at the more obvious time. A.K.A. When you get to a meditation scene.
Please write the passage of the game. Something happened to open, but I do not understand how much. I just can not meet with many girls.
Napasaran
New to the forum

Postby TheStandardMan » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:50 pm

@Napasaran

Uh... do you mean the events you need to get to Lucy, unlocking the forest? A complete guide? The variables required to ensure that one gets a specific scene?
What am I being asked here?
TheStandardMan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jackamoco22 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:51 pm

anyone have a save of after you get the usb from eva I cant get out of the nun cycle
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Napasaran » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:40 am

Does anyone have a save with all the scenes open. Please share
Napasaran
New to the forum

Postby tigersebel » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:58 pm

Any estimates when the bug fix for the fast leveling is coming? i just discoveryed this gem yesterday but want to wait until this is fixed because i hate it when fights are too easy
tigersebel
Somewhat familiar

Postby outword » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:22 pm

Great game, I love femdom/giantess games, especially with "bad/death ends" hope to add crush/death/slave endings
outword
New to the forum

Postby VVV » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:16 am

i found a bug cant go to garden even after discovered
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby Stega » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:34 am

How do you get Vanessas anal vore scene?
Stega
Been posting for a bit

Postby kip » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:09 am

After you escape Vanessa at the beginning, get captured again; one of her daily activities is to work at a restaurant. Cause problems for her there, then the next full day that you're in her possession you'll get that scene, even if you escape at the restaurant. She remembers that she's mad at you. :)
kip
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game