Shrunken Life (v0.3) [Valentina's back (and more!)]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrunken Life (0.25b) [Lag/Bug Fixes]

Postby secretish » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:00 pm

Oceansire wrote:At the risk of looking stupid, where are these changelogs at? I don't see anything on the original post or in the new game file.

At the top of this page.

Edit: Whoops, didn't expect this to make it the next page, so at the top of the previous one. Also see it in the original post now, so it probably got edited in.
secretish
Been posting for a bit

Postby tgcidolfus » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:58 pm

start from scratch eh?

RIP my full set of unbreakable gear

either way, thanks for the update and all the hard work that went into these fast fixes
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby SquishySofty » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:01 pm

Hey, those lag fixes are really good! Now the game is totally playable! ❤
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Halowinner » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:19 pm

uh i cant seem to find valentia
also i see her like outside the map in the top < corner when you go explore
Halowinner
Participator

Postby TheStandardMan » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:14 am

Here we go, another round of slippery bugs for V-o.25B... but first:

The highlights!
The game, absolutely, positively,dumb foundingly, almost doesn't delay at all! Granted there a few times where the game does hiccup and stop for a few seconds, buts that's script reading. Can't blame it.
The new NPC spawning code you put in is also very nice, nothing happening unless it a few tiles away helps a lot with the game's speed.
I also noticed you increase the "render range" for some of the NPC's. Nice adjustment.
The new texts for the "combat" parts is nice as well, doesn't bleed over anywhere and the new "Perception" text is also on point as well as more informative.

With that said, ON TO THE BUG FEATURES!

1. ALL GIRLS ARE NOW LUSTY SYCOPHANTS HELL BENT ON USING YOU. (They know where you are, they know you can see them, and they know you will fit.)
2. Once a girl spawns, she knows, she always knows, where you are, where you are going, and where you will be. It's especially obvious with the unique girls chasing you relentlessly. Not sure if this was intentional new system test, but depending on who gets you and how you're stats are, it tends to be a rather painful experience to escape. (DARN YOU ROXANNE!)
3. Not sure if you meant to leave this in, but Roxanne and Valentina spawn top left of the starting point in the School zone. Not world ending but, obvious when using Carrots or Carrot Cookies.
4. Valentina does not appear, anywhere, at any level, no matter how many times you talked to Amy or submitted to Evelyn. Nada trace of our blue haired drug inducing Nurse lady.
5. Food does not stack with foods types of the same stat. Example: Carrot cookie will not stack with a Carrot. (Too much orange for the eyes to handle!!!)
6. Food will also cancel out instead of extending if eaten repeatedly. Again Carrot cookies as an example, two days as it's time length, is removed when a second cookie is eaten on the second day resulting in a single day of stat buff and two wasted food items.
7. Evelyn, our sweet booby teacher lady sometimes has enough of the kids and will just run to the right, continuously until becoming stuck in a wall. Happens randomly, and only on tuesdays.
8.The drunk is either related to the Flash or drinking fizzy alcohol beverages because she's quick. Soooo quick for something with slurred speech and impeccable timing on tripping near us.
9. The Gym has only one Exit sign, and it's to the left. No really, the right exit tile no longer exists. Run around to your hearts desire before coming back on the left side for a transition back to the school halls.
10. IF you are being chased by someone who wants to use you and you use the transition to the middle classroom/assembly hall. They will ignore all laws and begin running after you on the walls. Why? Because spider pig can.
11. Random npcs will spawn on the road to the south of Grace's little hang out spot. Not sure why, but no harm done, better out there than chasing tinies rhrough the flowerbed.
12. In the Grace/Eva scene, Eva will orgasm. (YES! I mean...) Traditionally, they would move us tinies away. Yet, we remain in place. Either she's got amazing vise-grips, or intentional. (PULL GRACE! PULL.)
13. In the same scene as #12, Grace has a action mention of twitching and pulling you deeper. Yet for some reason, she does the opposite and pushes us towards Eva. Almost makes my eye twitch.
14. Evelyn will begin running through any and all walls to make it to her classrooms after you escape her scene or Stay put. (She has kids to teach. Make way!)
15. Grace's Charm action during Eva/Grace scene works against her, making you want to run into Eva's arms more than Grace's.
16. You get a random message about a vagina during the Grace/Lucy scene while resting. Yes, with their vaginas with tongues... I mean mouths.
17. Struggling to either Lucy or Grace during the Gracy/Lucy scene will always go towards Grace, gracefully.
18. Picture loading error after losing to Grace's Stomach minigame... Too gruesome the game won't load the picture... just kidding, trying to load img/SumRndmDde/gameover/UB_go.png.png
19. One of the tile entrances to the Gym is also missing, second one on the left side. There seems to be a fire hazard with that gym.
20. The Gallery no longer loads the scenes from other save files. It's now only limited to that specific save file.
21. Amelia has a odd sprite, tiny version but with a while back ground, doesn't cycle animations, and in the Gallery instead of her full size one, it's the mini one as well.
22. With the Roxanne/Lunette scene, the "Peek" option is greyed out, no longer can we watch two girls get it done. (insert The Office "Please No" scene here.)

So far that's everything. I will add to this for the current version as I come across them.
TheStandardMan
Been posting for a bit

Postby eMIN » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:18 pm

How do i encounter Lucy.I got Grace to pull me from Eva once but I didn't get that scene, do I have to do it again?Also, I cannot escape the Grace upsidedown scene, I escaped the first time after I got the neckless from Eve, but now when I reach that scene she insta pulls me in all the way on the first turn.

Edit: I found Lucy during Grace sleep scene but I can't get her to interact with me.I tried not trying to escape from Grace while she sleeps,escaping while she sleeps and making her orgasam(I gave up on that thou,took too long and nothing was happening).Pls help.
eMIN
New to the forum

Postby tgcidolfus » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:03 pm

Not sure if this has been patched or not, but in the last version, if you let the teacher grab you just as the timer was nearing 0, after being released you can run around the school as the size of a great one, but nothing will spawn and there is no longer a timer counting down, the only way to end the day is walk back manually, or maybe use the return flute, haven't tested that much.

Also have seen the teacher spawn when entering the school a few times on the walls, catching you as soon as you load in.

You can also run up the bathroom walls via the mirror.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby TheStandardMan » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:05 pm

@eMIN

Lucy is encountered by waiting in Grace a certain amount of turns. You'll get a notice at the not of the screen along the lines of "You feel like Grace moved on the bed a little." That's your queue that the Lucy encounter is a go.
TheStandardMan
Been posting for a bit

Postby eMIN » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:44 am

@TheStandardMan

Thank you :-D

The encounter with Lucy is pretty buggy.Here is what I noticed: The first dream sequence(tiny Lucyies) and meditation were fine.The second dream sequence was the inbetween breasts part and I couldn't push myself up at all(maybe it's intentional, I don't know).The third sequence was the fight and Lucy started unbirthing me and as soon as she finished I got a different scene where I won and the clone attacked me from behind.During the third meditation I immediately started at her panties, 83 (or 89) was the max depth, surrendering didn't to anything and when I removed her panties I got an error and had to restart the game.Hope these bugs get fixed and also there should be save opportunities during these connected scenes (inbetween them).

Just one more question.I extracted the CGs and saw some characters that I didn't encounter(Natsufuyo,Christy,Ariyana,Emelia,Irene,Niki and Yue)..Are they in the game yet or will they be in the future?
eMIN
New to the forum

Postby TheStandardMan » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:52 pm

@eMIN

I would assume if they're in the games files... they would be? Anyway, there's no "known" way to get to them yet, and "Natsufuyo" is story related. Far as I could guess, they're through Valentina, who is currently trying to figure out where to spawn.
TheStandardMan
Been posting for a bit

Postby LS95 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:37 pm

TheStandardMan wrote:@eMIN

I would assume if they're in the games files... they would be? Anyway, there's no "known" way to get to them yet, and "Natsufuyo" is story related. Far as I could guess, they're through Valentina, who is currently trying to figure out where to spawn.

Yeah, she does come up in the spawn area, but as soon as the countdown finishes she just...disappears completely. Unlike Vanessa who is actually reachable locations, Valentina is just gone, and I even checked all the normally unreachable areas with the clutters of map elements in them.
LS95
New to the forum

Postby eatme1234 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:51 pm

Wow, it seems that when I fix one bug a hundred others appear.

Right now it is impossible to encounter Valentina due to a bug. Non-generic enemies spawn at the top left of the map before warping to their favorite spots. Valentina spawns a bit differently from the rest, and since I forgot a line of code, she spawns at her various spawn points 60 times a second instead of only once at the beginning ^^;.

I am always are of the bug where stats are ridiculously increased, making battles really easy. If you encounter that bug, saving , quitting the game, and returning usually fixes it.

Just one more question.I extracted the CGs and saw some characters that I didn't encounter(Natsufuyo,Christy,Ariyana,Emelia,Irene,Niki and Yue)..Are they in the game yet or will they be in the future?

They aren't in the game mainly due to time constraints. Hopefully some will make it with the next non-bug-fix-only release.

There might be a 0.25c release soon fixing all these new bugs that are popping up. Hopefully this isn't a reoccurring thing with every update ^^;
eatme1234
Participator

Postby tgcidolfus » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:54 pm

eatme1234 wrote:Wow, it seems that when I fix one bug a hundred others appear.

Right now it is impossible to encounter Valentina due to a bug. Non-generic enemies spawn at the top left of the map before warping to their favorite spots. Valentina spawns a bit differently from the rest, and since I forgot a line of code, she spawns at her various spawn points 60 times a second instead of only once at the beginning ^^;.

I am always are of the bug where stats are ridiculously increased, making battles really easy. If you encounter that bug, saving , quitting the game, and returning usually fixes it.

They aren't in the game mainly due to time constraints. Hopefully some will make it with the next non-bug-fix-only release.

There might be a 0.25c release soon fixing all these new bugs that are popping up. Hopefully this isn't a reoccurring thing with every update ^^;

said it before and ill say it again!

99 bugs in the code
99 bugs in the code
take one down
patch it around
127 bugs in the code...
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby mmmooo55 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:46 pm

yeah, the journey of bugsquashing is a long and grueling process, it is. we all appreciate the progress towards more wonton bug murdering!

the squashing of the lag and increase in playability simply makes it so everyone can experience more of everything in the game! especially the bugs!
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheStandardMan » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:21 am

What squashing bugs is like...
*taka taka taka taka... taka taka... *Presses enter INTENSELY*

What it feels like...
TheStandardMan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Skittles209 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:03 am

TheStandardMan wrote:What squashing bugs is like...
*taka taka taka taka... taka taka... *Presses enter INTENSELY*

What it feels like...
[ https://media.giphy.com/media/byJlKjVtIDaG4/giphy.gif ]

Don't forget when squashing a bug causes a chain reaction involving a whole slew of other bugs.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby TheStandardMan » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:06 pm

You mean...
THIS?!

TheStandardMan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:04 pm

I can't beat the first girl, i try it 20 Times, but im not able to beat her

Could i get a savefile after her? that would be nice
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NovaDragn » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:30 pm

Archangel64 wrote:I can't beat the first girl, i try it 20 Times, but im not able to beat her

Could i get a savefile after her? that would be nice

Lol just lose... youll see what happens after. Don't want to ruin the story
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheStandardMan » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:53 am

I think he's referring to the second time you attempt escape from Vanessa, starting the actual game.

That being said, this is a save file right after escaping Vanessa for the first time, barren and fresh.
https://mega.nz/#!TKR3TIrR!uK2KANGIc3iymH0aVmPgX58BZQc4i5Bg0uFyskH6gY4
TheStandardMan
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game