Unbridled Hedonism V3A

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Unbridled Hedonism V3A

Postby Aurilika » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:12 am

So, for those who don't know me, I'm Aurilika, and I've been working on Vore War for more than a year at this point. https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=53707 Here's the prototype for my new game, Unbridled Hedonism. It's a game with AI driven characters on a map with no particular goal other than pleasure. The name is a reference to the default scenario, where characters indulge in pleasures (sex or vore) as they wish. You can make adjustments to enable or disable sex or vore as desired.

I call it the prototype because the basics of the game are in:
the AI actors who all act independently, aside from the one you are controlling (similar to the sims in that aspect)
Interactions, including generic interactions, sex and vore.
An environment with some points of interest for characters to interact with. Granted, they are pretty limited at this point.

That's enough for me to release it and get opinions on it. I wanted to wait until I had enough that there's enough gameplay to get an idea of the game, but early enough that I can start collecting feedback on it. Nothing is set in stone at this point, aside from the presence of the three basics listed above. This means that systems can be stripped out if they are not fun, or major changes can be made. This is also the reason I'm not yet providing the source code, because I am anticipating potential major changes. Also worth noting that any new versions will almost certainly break save compatibility, at least for a little while.

How this game develops depends on the feedback I get. If there's very little interest in it, then I'll probably just round out the basic features in line with my own interests and move on to another project. If there's decent interest, I might start a patreon, and then start work on some additional features, such as (note that some of these will probably be done even if there's little interest):

The list of done later things:
More Variety / Detail in Vore / Sex scenes (including option for pleasuring prey)
Improved AI
Multiprey
Specific characters
Demis/Anthros/Creatures
Graphics - I want to add this, but it limits options. For example, any new race added would need its own graphics, and I'm not a good artist. I could import graphics from vore war, but that also limits options, as races would be restricted to ones that already exist, and limit hair colors, hair styles, etc.
Alternate vore types
Weight gain / loss
Alternate maps (One interesting one that was suggested is an rpg town, where adventurers and monsters in a dungeon are generated periodically)
Improving UI
More interactions
Scat
Modding

Recent Changelog
3A:
Added an in-game resolution changing method, since the latest version of unity did away with the old launcher.
Re-enabled the pop-up tooltip, which has been hidden off screen this entire time (You can also disable it from the options menu if you don't like it).
Belly rub text now changes depending on the size of the belly (at this point, how digested the prey is)
Added a 4th digestion type setting, to make it so only the player can digest prey (AI can still endo) (Note that if you hand over control to the AI with this on, it won't be considered a player and thus won't digest anyone).
Can no longer nap as willing prey before you're finished being swallowed.
Asking to vore now takes prey willingness into account for odds. In addition, the odds of the AI using that interaction is now based on pred willingness.
Renamed the 'sex' command during sex to 'intercourse' to reduce confusion and clarify its purpose.
Fixed some glitchiness with interrupted sex where one person could think they're still in sex and the other wouldn't.
Fixed a digestion only game starting with the player on endosoma mode.
Fixed some miscellanous text errors.
Fixed the stomach description not updating correctly as the size decreased.
Fixed the behind sexual position that was enterable when it shouldn't have been, and not enterable in a circumstance when it should have been.
Fixed an error in the flirt text.
Fixed an error where breast size would sometimes use the actual size as a floating point number, instead of a descriptive word.
Fixed belly rubs being usable by people with prey, instead of on people with prey.
Fixed a bug where offering yourself as a willing meal would trigger the angry at being digested message.

UHFirstShot.jpg


I decided to do this project after seeing the wish for sims vore mods (though this approaches it from a different angle because I'd rather work with the freedom you don't get when doing a mod, plus you get the nuance of text rather than a simple animation). There didn't seem to be any freeform vore games that I could find that actually tried to simulate other characters, instead of having all of the content just be a scripted interaction when the units met. The other influence is arena based games, like Nightgames, or Pandemonium. Part of this game is based on an old private project I was working on before picking up development of Vore War, called Society. That ran into issues with graphics and UI that I'm able to work through now that I know my way around Unity. Speaking of, unity is probably not the best choice for this project, but I'm sticking with what I know.

Download links (Updated Dec 31th, 2019)
Also worth mentioning again that any new versions may break save compatibility, at least for a little while though minors( the letters) might not. Due to continued issues with Mediafire, files are now hosted on Mega. Let me know if alternate sources are needed.
Win 32 bit - https://mega.nz/#!ZDIyEAKC!N0QFxPdE3V01qjRq-_ph4J2w0OcoO5UA5no2Eii0Rh0
Win 64 bit - https://mega.nz/#!NO4ESQzb!OHzVEDBGSaz0AQ3y6cDQIsBtbxzYt2BYZvUiKBrO_30
Mac 64 bit - https://mega.nz/#!QLxGTagY!Tyf8Ke2Yavw859QNODDqSacspg6zqflj9WPqrmR3uw0
Linux 64 bit - https://mega.nz/#!NeoggSTZ!pZA0gsyXWXfRtGeywv-87l65Oih7ia9GUgeeQd7bu6A

Discord Link - https://discord.gg/fgsrCnW
Last edited by Aurilika on Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:04 pm, edited 9 times in total.
User avatar
Aurilika
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 607
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:06 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V1

Postby Datstrudel » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:57 am

Ok, do I can definitely say that I'm very interested in this game. I can see this being something of a really great vore world simulator. So I'm all for it.

I'll start with what I like. The game is pretty open ended, you can roleplay how you want. I like the customization of each character. What you have so far is really good.

As much as I've played, I haven't had the AI just randomly eat people. I'm not sure if that's possible, but I think it'd be cool to just be going around and someone has a full belly of prey.

I definitely think graphics will be a good addition. I'd personally say just use vore war graphics for now, or keep it to just a few species to start.

This is definitely a good start. The UI is a little confusing, but I assume you have lots of plans going forward. I like it a lot so far.
User avatar
Datstrudel
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:24 am

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V1

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:58 am

Well Hel-LO!
I'm the Christian-Brony-Voraphile. An acolyte of MaDneSs! And SlimeGirl Connoisseur!

I use "Gulps" like stars. I.E. :gulp: :gulp: equals 2-stars. ^^
User avatar
Turbotowns
---
 
Posts: 1616
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:16 am
Location: Ohio, America

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V1

Postby Anesthetic » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:33 am

OK. So currently I think this game should be titled:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

IN-TRO-DUCTIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seriously if you have the number of characters maxed out the first bit of the game is just a MASSIVE chunck of introductions. It is also HARD as hell to follow individual characters.

If i might suggest, Include the Alphabet as sprites, then have each of the characters get assigned the first letter of their name as their sprite, so you can keep track of where they've gone.
Last edited by Anesthetic on Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:10 am

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V1

Postby VLover552 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:18 am

dang if only it was not no nut November I would love to check out this game as it seems really cool lol
User avatar
VLover552
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:06 am

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V1

Postby Katar » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:29 am

I really love the concept. However I would suggest focusing on one thing at the moment in terms of content. I know everyone and their cousin are going to want to have their own special race added to the game but I think focusing in would help fantastically.

I would suggest focusing in on this university setting for the moment [The mechanics don't have to be only useful for that, but in terms of initial plans most things would be geared around that idea.] I would suggest limiting the races to literally just human. Everything worried or cared about for the first few updates is ONLY for that setting. It simplifies graphics especially in terms of variety. The university setting would also allow you to only have 1 base uniform and undergarments with coloring options and maybe a few additions like ties/whatever. Hair styles, facial expressions, etcetera all focused on ONLY that human aspect.

The university setting could be fleshed out more with mechanics that could be used in future updates. I.E. Teachers = A way to shift your sliders. Faculty = Various Shops. Parents = resource nodes.

A mechanic I think may prove neat would be to have two different types of NPCs. The first being these custom made ones [Stronger, more interactions, more influential to the world, more experience on eating them, etc.] and filler [Just random NPCs that wander around that have simple interactions and serve as EXP farms or drains on the world for things you want like maybe they drain shops of items. Having it so that NPCs require to visit these locations and socialize to gain their desires / needs with interactions with primary NPCs providing more bonus but maybe have it limited somehow?

The university setting should be kinda Hogwarts esque in the idea that it may be separated by different "factions" and all the characters you make are part of your faction. This would be symbolized by different color gradients graphically and eventually maybe mechanically. [I.E. RED GROUP = Player group. This could be used as the school faction to an adventuring guild to even just your immediate family. While BLUE GROUP = Prey students / monsters / adventurers.]

Two immediate suggestions I would like to see is a simple graphical representation like literally a larger circle with a color representing either gender or faction or friendship level [Maybe their colors would all be random at first but they would start to shift color towards their own friend groups making cliques. Player color would stay the same]. Also I'd like it if two units couldn't occupy the same space. So maybe hallways would be 2 spaces wide and rooms would be like 6x4.

But overall this is very nice and has a good initial framework for future things to be built. Initial focus is a good idea along with simple graphics to represent the states of characters.
Katar
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:52 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V1

Postby RakeVuri » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:01 am

This is fun to mess around with so far. If you're thinking about non fatal vore, I'd recommend tying it into the flirting or sex system somehow. Push someone between your legs as a part of playing with them, and if vore's accepted or folks have a high friendship with you, they might not panic seeing you walking around with someone inside you.
User avatar
RakeVuri
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:12 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V1

Postby komaru » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:53 am

Looks great for a start, you have my interest!
User avatar
komaru
???
 
Posts: 2688
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:00 am

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V1

Postby thespyfurry69 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:43 am

I like this , especially the option for disposal ,not many v games have that
User avatar
thespyfurry69
New to the forum
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:02 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V1

Postby Brezzerk » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:38 pm

I like this the concept so much, the are sometimes that I'd like to suggest, I think that be cool if the intentions be hide or be an option... also when someone is vore could have some options, like struggle, scream as well submit or beg, it could be affected by friendship or charisma... maybe an option to add more npc after someone vanish.
Anyway I like the game so much, sorry for bad english
Brezzerk
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:53 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V1

Postby Randulf » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:55 pm

I like the open ended approach, adds a lot of degree of freedom
Randulf
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:13 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V1

Postby Alesleo » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:22 pm

I really like this. As others said, it's a great tool for roleplaying. I second the option to hide intentions so you have to ask yourself if they want to lead you to
their room for sex ot to eat you (even though for now it seems they always eat you).

While sprites could be cool I'd like a choice for not having them. After a couple of games I went full R34 with names, so sprites would break the illusion :D
User avatar
Alesleo
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:07 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V1

Postby Madmaxman » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:05 pm

Liking it so far. However, at a certain point all relationships stop progressing. This issue reliably happens, but I'm not sure what the trigger is.
User avatar
Madmaxman
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:02 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V1

Postby Aurilika » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:55 pm

Datstrudel wrote:Ok, do I can definitely say that I'm very interested in this game. I can see this being something of a really great vore world simulator. So I'm all for it.
I'll start with what I like. The game is pretty open ended, you can roleplay how you want. I like the customization of each character. What you have so far is really good.
As much as I've played, I haven't had the AI just randomly eat people. I'm not sure if that's possible, but I think it'd be cool to just be going around and someone has a full belly of prey.
I definitely think graphics will be a good addition. I'd personally say just use vore war graphics for now, or keep it to just a few species to start.
This is definitely a good start. The UI is a little confusing, but I assume you have lots of plans going forward. I like it a lot so far.


The AI does eat people, but right now they only do it if they can lure someone back into their room, or if the person's prey willingness is high enough that they are considered willing prey (and thus don't fight back, or cause other people to try and intervene). They don't risk it in the open right now, though that will probably be in sooner or later.
Yeah, I consider the UI as one of the weak points, but I plan to upgrade it as I get suggestions for making it better.

Anesthetic wrote:OK. So currently I think this game should be titled:
so many introductions
Seriously if you have the number of characters maxed out the first bit of the game is just a MASSIVE chunck of introductions. It is also HARD as hell to follow individual characters.
If i might suggest, Include the Alphabet as sprites, then have each of the characters get assigned the first letter of their name as their sprite, so you can keep track of where they've gone.

Yeah, that's part of the legacy from my society game. I was torn because it makes sense that you'd meet someone first, but it also kind of gets in the way, so I'd totally be up for removing that if people are frustrated by it. I will be putting in a better way to track individuals on the map as soon as I determine it, alphabet or different colors seem like the two best canidates

Katar wrote:I really love the concept. However I would suggest focusing on one thing at the moment in terms of content. I know everyone and their cousin are going to want to have their own special race added to the game but I think focusing in would help fantastically.

I would suggest focusing in on this university setting for the moment [The mechanics don't have to be only useful for that, but in terms of initial plans most things would be geared around that idea.] I would suggest limiting the races to literally just human. Everything worried or cared about for the first few updates is ONLY for that setting. It simplifies graphics especially in terms of variety. The university setting would also allow you to only have 1 base uniform and undergarments with coloring options and maybe a few additions like ties/whatever. Hair styles, facial expressions, etcetera all focused on ONLY that human aspect.

The university setting could be fleshed out more with mechanics that could be used in future updates. I.E. Teachers = A way to shift your sliders. Faculty = Various Shops. Parents = resource nodes.

A mechanic I think may prove neat would be to have two different types of NPCs. The first being these custom made ones [Stronger, more interactions, more influential to the world, more experience on eating them, etc.] and filler [Just random NPCs that wander around that have simple interactions and serve as EXP farms or drains on the world for things you want like maybe they drain shops of items. Having it so that NPCs require to visit these locations and socialize to gain their desires / needs with interactions with primary NPCs providing more bonus but maybe have it limited somehow?

The university setting should be kinda Hogwarts esque in the idea that it may be separated by different "factions" and all the characters you make are part of your faction. This would be symbolized by different color gradients graphically and eventually maybe mechanically. [I.E. RED GROUP = Player group. This could be used as the school faction to an adventuring guild to even just your immediate family. While BLUE GROUP = Prey students / monsters / adventurers.]

Two immediate suggestions I would like to see is a simple graphical representation like literally a larger circle with a color representing either gender or faction or friendship level [Maybe their colors would all be random at first but they would start to shift color towards their own friend groups making cliques. Player color would stay the same]. Also I'd like it if two units couldn't occupy the same space. So maybe hallways would be 2 spaces wide and rooms would be like 6x4.

But overall this is very nice and has a good initial framework for future things to be built. Initial focus is a good idea along with simple graphics to represent the states of characters.

Yeah, I was planning to do the same sort of thing as Vore war, where I've got some stuff in mind, but letting the community somewhat determine the priorities.
Yeah, for a while at least, humans, and possibly some demi-humans would be the goal, with anything more complicated waiting until some more of the basics are ironed out.
I'm still torn on the graphics part, I want to avoid spending too much of my time on that instead of improving gameplay in general.
Yeah, classes had been mentioned as a potential way to improve various sliders. It could probably be considered a vore school like appears in some other games on this site, like Saint Millunina's vore academy. Teachers could also serve as more powerful students, that usually don't take advantage of their superiority.
Having secondary npcs is probably a good idea, that gives a source of potential other food. That was one of the points I spent some time thinking about, and the reason that the friendship system is kind of simplistic right now. If you've got well fleshed out characters and they all die quickly, that doesn't make for the greatest experience (at least to me). That's why I was thinking that adding vore without digestion would be a higher priority, to get more vore in there without grinding the population down too fast, but still leaving room for some digestions.
Speaking of other locations, right now the cafeteria and showers are the main public attractions, the cafeteria because people need to eat, and the showers because I'm a pervert. Classes would be another one, but I wasn't really sure what other types of locations to have.
Factions might be a good idea to have, probably optional, but makes for some interesting mechanics. They could have separated dorms, and would probably automatically get along better with members of their own faction.
Yeah, the factions add another wrinkle for telling units apart. I'll definitely have a better system in for the next release for telling people apart, as I imagine some people want even higher populations as well (Right now the population is limited to the number of dorm rooms, 12).
As for not having two unit occupy the same space, I'm not sure about that, I think that would kind of become a mess (with hallways regularly blocked off) unless hallways were at least 3 units wide, but then it would take a long time to get anywhere.
Thank you for the compliment and the feedback.
RakeVuri wrote:This is fun to mess around with so far. If you're thinking about non fatal vore, I'd recommend tying it into the flirting or sex system somehow. Push someone between your legs as a part of playing with them, and if vore's accepted or folks have a high friendship with you, they might not panic seeing you walking around with someone inside you.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Trying to make it more acceptable without making it so acceptable that you're just digesting unwilling people out in public.
komaru wrote:Looks great for a start, you have my interest!

Thank you.
thespyfurry69 wrote:I like this , especially the option for disposal ,not many v games have that

Thank you. That would probably be a little down the road, and someone else would have to write it since it's not for me, but I'm certainly not opposed to having it in there.

Brezzerk wrote:I like this the concept so much, the are sometimes that I'd like to suggest, I think that be cool if the intentions be hide or be an option... also when someone is vore could have some options, like struggle, scream as well submit or beg, it could be affected by friendship or charisma... maybe an option to add more npc after someone vanish.
Anyway I like the game so much, sorry for bad english

Ah, yeah, I will add more options, and it makes sense that the opinion could change. Right now it effectively just enters two paths, unwilling and willing, unwilling yells out before they're swallowed, but the options could have an effect in addition to creating different dialogue.

Randulf wrote:I like the open ended approach, adds a lot of degree of freedom

Thank you, I felt like this would be an interesting thing to try, no matter how it turned out.

Alesleo wrote:I really like this. As others said, it's a great tool for roleplaying. I second the option to hide intentions so you have to ask yourself if they want to lead you to
their room for sex ot to eat you (even though for now it seems they always eat you).

While sprites could be cool I'd like a choice for not having them. After a couple of games I went full R34 with names, so sprites would break the illusion :D

Well, they can lead you for sex too, or at least they're supposed to (though it would be at high relationships, and possibly only when they're already horny), but it makes sense that I should hide some of the information under a debug mode toggle, so I'll get that added.

Madmaxman wrote:Liking it so far. However, at a certain point all relationships stop progressing. This issue reliably happens, but I'm not sure what the trigger is.

They stop changing at all? There is a maximum that it slows down as it approaches. Right now this is 'close friends' for friendship and 'lovers for romantic. Right now there's only 3-4 positive names for both of those, for lack of a better term progression system.
User avatar
Aurilika
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 607
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:06 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V1

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:05 pm

Oh, I'm REALLY excited to see where this goes! Though, possible bug: After getting the population down to 2, flirting with the last cutie, and fucking her, she went to her room, AND NEVER CAME OUT, I used the skip 200 button several times, and she eventually started starving(and getting tired despite being in her room), I had to go up to her room, and ask her to follow me(And then I fed myself to her). XD
I'm the Christian-Brony-Voraphile. An acolyte of MaDneSs! And SlimeGirl Connoisseur!

I use "Gulps" like stars. I.E. :gulp: :gulp: equals 2-stars. ^^
User avatar
Turbotowns
---
 
Posts: 1616
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:16 am
Location: Ohio, America

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V1

Postby Aurilika » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:13 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Oh, I'm REALLY excited to see where this goes! Though, possible bug: After getting the population down to 2, flirting with the last cutie, and fucking her, she went to her room, AND NEVER CAME OUT, I used the skip 200 button several times, and she eventually started starving(and getting tired despite being in her room), I had to go up to her room, and ask her to follow me(And then I fed myself to her). XD

Ah, I'll check into that. I think she might have thought she was leading you back to her room, but that should time out if you're not actually following her.
User avatar
Aurilika
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 607
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:06 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V1

Postby Madmaxman » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:21 pm

Aurilika wrote:
Madmaxman wrote:Liking it so far. However, at a certain point all relationships stop progressing. This issue reliably happens, but I'm not sure what the trigger is.

They stop changing at all? There is a maximum that it slows down as it approaches. Right now this is 'close friends' for friendship and 'lovers for romantic. Right now there's only 3-4 positive names for both of those, for lack of a better term progression system.


Yes, they completely stop changing.

Edit: I can also confirm that I've seen NPCs go into their rooms and never come out.
User avatar
Madmaxman
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:02 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V1

Postby Alesleo » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:49 pm

Madmaxman wrote:Edit: I can also confirm that I've seen NPCs go into their rooms and never come out.


Happened to me too, I suspect they try to sleep but for some reason they can't. A temporary fix is to control them momentarily, go to sleep and then exit their room, they should work again.
User avatar
Alesleo
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:07 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V1

Postby Slayerhero90 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:59 pm

Of the items in the list, my top three desires are, from highest to lowest priority:
- Nonfatal vore
- Alternate modes of vore
- Multiprey
User avatar
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:36 am

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V1

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:13 pm

When they're "moving to a specific tile", like "9,5", I have NO IDEA where that is, I tried going by "columns,rows"; which would put the shower, for example, at "1,6"... but then it said it was "3,?"(don't remember, I'll edit it in if I see it again.)! maybe have the numbers outside the map, so we know WHAT tile the coordinates refers to?

Also, I hope there's like, a notification when someone else gets eaten. Even if I'm nowhere near(cause it'll likely be in someone's room, and I'd have to be right outside their door, to find out(EDIT: Nvm, being outside their room doesn't give me anything, I guess if they succeed, they get away scot free, can't stop it, nor enjoy it)).

Another bug.
I'll let this chat log speak for itself(But say that it involves Patricia(Ruth tried eating for 2 turns ago, while Adora was talking to me))
wishywashi.PNG
Last edited by Turbotowns on Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
I'm the Christian-Brony-Voraphile. An acolyte of MaDneSs! And SlimeGirl Connoisseur!

I use "Gulps" like stars. I.E. :gulp: :gulp: equals 2-stars. ^^
User avatar
Turbotowns
---
 
Posts: 1616
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:16 am
Location: Ohio, America

Next

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alduin5901, dinomoon, DumDum, Jade86, Joannabonana, Laibzer, marv189, TheDragonDrake, TheFetishBeast, TNT00007, whale