Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V1C

Postby Persona59523 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:43 pm

Shame I can't play it. So far, seem like a exe only game, something common in vore games
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Aurilika » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:19 pm

xmarkx wrote:Can't wait to see this game expand, hopefully. It's pretty nice so far

Thank you!

Persona59523 wrote:Shame I can't play it. So far, seem like a exe only game, something common in vore games

I'm guessing that you're using a chromebook, or maybe a mobile device?
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Caesar » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:11 pm

I believe I figured out what it causing the save-load freeze on mac! Turns out, Unbridled Headonism uses the same directory for saving games as VoreWar. I was unknowingly selecting an autosave from VoreWar which then caused the freeze. I tried deleting the VoreWar saves, in a file called application_support/com.Company.ProductNameSaves and that fixed it.
Caesar
Somewhat familiar

Postby NinTheFolf » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:34 pm

Would be nice if there was a sort of list we could see that had "<x> was eaten by <y>", kinda in the style of the relationship menu thing.
M'always curious where folk disappear to =P
NinTheFolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby SquishySofty » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:50 pm

NinTheFolf wrote:Would be nice if there was a sort of list we could see that had "<x> was eaten by <y>", kinda in the style of the relationship menu thing.

Yeah, i have to use my save files list to tell who's digested and who's not.

Onto suggestions and shenanigans
Spoiler: show
On related note on who's who, i was wondering if there should be an indicator if a person is currently on a relationship with another. Because sometimes in a large character game (with 12 people), the text went so fast that i didn't see the "(X) was going out with (Y)" text. This also said the same with a character who are eaten/digested in the relationship menu.

I was wondering if there's a way to repair your relationship after you failed to eat them or other means to damage your relationship. Because i'll have to get extremely lucky for the person to talk, and i can't talk to them because they're always refused me. :(
My other two cents are when they slowly goes into Neutral/Cold status if they're in the minus, or another action to gain relationship back.

Don't know if it was intentional, but when a third party screams at the predator for devouring their friend, the predator hates the third party instead of the third party hating the predator. Because apparently, my lover hates me for screaming at them to not devouring another friend.

Again the exception pops up with the "Lure to vore" via AI to AI (As of V1C). Nothing bad happened after that, but it's quite strange that the exception pops up when i try to view their stats.
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:13 pm

Maybe a line like
----------------------------------
separating the turn messages, so we can identify what happened in a SINGLE turn at a glance.
Turbotowns
???

Postby SquishySofty » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:19 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Maybe a line like (Example) separating the turn messages, so we can identify what happened in a single turn at a glance.

Finally, someone actually says that! Because i was thinking about it long ago when the game came out. :lol:
I was ABOUT to ask it myself in my suggestions, but you beat me into it. Yeah, it should have like a line to separate turns (Or just an empty space.). Since y'know, like i said in my suggestions, the text goes really fast in a single 12 people game.
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VLover552 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:17 am

what is the focus of the next planned major update if you don't mind me asking?
VLover552
Participator

Postby No-One » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:14 am

A minor text issue. The following line "(Insert character name here) averts his eyes when she sees two people having sex, but she is secretly excited" keeps coming up for female characters.

Also, I find it curious that none of the NPCs ever seem to perform the "kiss vore" option when having sex. In fact, they seem to follow a very specific scripted sequence of going through every option above kissing in escalating order, performing each one three times before moving on to the next, then pausing for several turns, then going on to the last two "normal" sex options three times each, and then ending it.

Also, and this may just be somethign I'd like rather than everyone else... but it seems that the character that you're going out with will never try to eat you. I get that high friendship values make npcs less interested in eating that character, but I'd kind of like it if it was still a possibility, say if they get hungry enough. Or if it is still possible, make it a higher possibility, because I've never seen it happen. Nevermind, finally just got it to occur. Took a lot of work.

PS: Love the game, it's actually really good, I only offer ideas because I like it, I promise.
No-One
Participator

Postby blueninja » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:09 pm

I want to suggest something for non-fatal vore that i think would be cool if added

I think non-fatal vore is a excellent way to build relationships between different characters. so instead of just luring people into a room and making an attempt to eat them. you could ask them if they want to be eaten, and depending on there trust of you they will say "yes" or "no". and if they say yes you could eat them and keep them for awhile for a variety of fun belly actions (teasing prey, burping, sleeping with a full stomach, sleeping IN a stomach, giving belly rubs inside and out). and after some time they'll ask to be let out. it would be cool too if based on friendship/romantic/vore trust they'll want to stay longer. I just think non-fatal (or endo) vore with a system somewhat like sex
in-game would be great.

of course this would take a lot of work so i won't be disappointed if it can't be a thing for awhile. and that's if it can be added at all. but i really think that this is a good idea for a interaction/sims-like based vore game. especially if you consider what can be added with it later on (like belly pets. vore based relationships, anti-digestion items, betrayal by digestion, full tour)

just a idea i had in my head i had while playing the game
blueninja
New to the forum

Postby SquishySofty » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:12 pm

No-One wrote:(...)I find it curious that none of the NPCs ever seem to perform the "kiss vore" option when having sex.

It's more than 3 times when i played the game. But i agree with you.
It goes in (Towards Female) Fondle breasts, strip self, then fingering, strip self again, pauses after a couple turns, then Cunnilingus and finally sex. After sex for few turns, the AI automatically stops it. It's quite strange that the AI never touches Kissing or Kiss Vore.

No-One wrote:(...)it seems that the character that you're going out with will never try to eat you.

I've already tested it, and apparently High friendship would mean that there's less chance to devour you. This is the same goes to when your controlled character reacted to your lover/close friend getting devoured by another person. Only the person who's in the neutral/hate status would only try to devour, unless if you have like high willing status. (Haven't tested the high willing as well)
It is possible for your lover to devour you. But it's either getting lucky, or avoiding them to go eat via waiting them or commanding them to follow you. Or use the power of controlling characters from time to time.
Though, if they never try to eat you, how about High friendship would lead them into Self-feeding themselves to you? If both parties are capable of vore. (And if your lover have high Prey stats)
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MadEnough » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:53 pm

Might there eventually be a lock/unlock function for doors to rooms? Letting careless preds lose their prey or someone to sneak into someone else's room?

Also, as an idea for those who want sprites, in the short term perhaps you could create a set of small stickers or symbols that can be assigned to characters instead of letters or full sprites. Maybe a dropdown list of simple things like stars,emoticons, or other small symbols just for an easy visual assignment. Personally, I'm not having problems and just adore the game, but I thought this might be a relatively easier middle ground if people push for it.
MadEnough
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aurilika » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:58 am

Caesar wrote:I believe I figured out what it causing the save-load freeze on mac! Turns out, Unbridled Headonism uses the same directory for saving games as VoreWar. I was unknowingly selecting an autosave from VoreWar which then caused the freeze. I tried deleting the VoreWar saves, in a file called application_support/com.Company.ProductNameSaves and that fixed it.

Thanks for the report, that is not how I thought it would be saving on mac, at all. I'll make sure that it's correctly using its own directory in future versions.
NinTheFolf wrote:Would be nice if there was a sort of list we could see that had "<x> was eaten by <y>", kinda in the style of the relationship menu thing.

I will be adding that in the next patch
SquishySofty wrote:On related note on who's who, i was wondering if there should be an indicator if a person is currently on a relationship with another. Because sometimes in a large character game (with 12 people), the text went so fast that i didn't see the "(X) was going out with (Y)" text. This also said the same with a character who are eaten/digested in the relationship menu.

I was wondering if there's a way to repair your relationship after you failed to eat them or other means to damage your relationship. Because i'll have to get extremely lucky for the person to talk, and i can't talk to them because they're always refused me.
My other two cents are when they slowly goes into Neutral/Cold status if they're in the minus, or another action to gain relationship back.

Don't know if it was intentional, but when a third party screams at the predator for devouring their friend, the predator hates the third party instead of the third party hating the predator. Because apparently, my lover hates me for screaming at them to not devouring another friend.

Again the exception pops up with the "Lure to vore" via AI to AI (As of V1C). Nothing bad happened after that, but it's quite strange that the exception pops up when i try to view their stats.

Yeah, I'll add a way to check the dating status of others.

Well, it makes sense that eating them makes you hate you, but I had intended for it to be eventually recoverable without specific events (they like you more if you save them from being eaten, but that's rare in practice.) I'll make the relationship slowly creep back to 0, and possibility stick an action in there too.
Ah, that's a bug, I'll get that fixed. It should be the witness disliking the pred, the pred doesn't care unless you free his prey.
So it only shows up when you bring up the stats screen now? I'll make sure that gets fixed however it comes up.

Turbotowns wrote:Maybe a line like
----------------------------------
separating the turn messages, so we can identify what happened in a SINGLE turn at a glance.

Okay, I'll add that it.

VLover552 wrote:what is the focus of the next planned major update if you don't mind me asking?

Well, there may be more than one focus, but one of the focuses is to add more interactions and interactivity to the vore sequence and extend its length. That may also end up with the addition of non-fatal vore at the same time. I mean I have several ideas for other possibilities but I'm kind of going to feel it out and see what feels like the most important thing from there.

No-One wrote:A minor text issue. The following line "(Insert character name here) averts his eyes when she sees two people having sex, but she is secretly excited" keeps coming up for female characters.

Also, I find it curious that none of the NPCs ever seem to perform the "kiss vore" option when having sex. In fact, they seem to follow a very specific scripted sequence of going through every option above kissing in escalating order, performing each one three times before moving on to the next, then pausing for several turns, then going on to the last two "normal" sex options three times each, and then ending it.

Also, and this may just be somethign I'd like rather than everyone else... but it seems that the character that you're going out with will never try to eat you. I get that high friendship values make npcs less interested in eating that character, but I'd kind of like it if it was still a possibility, say if they get hungry enough. Or if it is still possible, make it a higher possibility, because I've never seen it happen. Nevermind, finally just got it to occur. Took a lot of work.

PS: Love the game, it's actually really good, I only offer ideas because I like it, I promise.

Will fix that text issue.
Honestly part of the reason they don't use it is that it's sort of broken right now, since it has a 100% success rate, so that would be kind of annoying. That should be fixed and improved in the next major content patch.

Yeah, it's basically a moving random scale, where it can pick from 3 different choices that gradually escalate as the turns increase. I figured that would be a better system than pure random, but there's definitely room for improvement in there. I'll revise that in the next patch. It would make sense that some characters would move quicker up the scale for one thing, and it should be more random, perhaps it's also not working exactly as intended.
Yeah, it is possible, but becomes more likely with a high pred willingness. If you've got a high friendship level and a high relationship level it would require a high pred willingness, and even then it would be rare. That will probably see some revisions in the next patch.
No, feel free to suggest all you want. I always view suggestions in a positive light.

blueninja wrote:I want to suggest something for non-fatal vore that i think would be cool if added

I think non-fatal vore is a excellent way to build relationships between different characters. so instead of just luring people into a room and making an attempt to eat them. you could ask them if they want to be eaten, and depending on there trust of you they will say "yes" or "no". and if they say yes you could eat them and keep them for awhile for a variety of fun belly actions (teasing prey, burping, sleeping with a full stomach, sleeping IN a stomach, giving belly rubs inside and out). and after some time they'll ask to be let out. it would be cool too if based on friendship/romantic/vore trust they'll want to stay longer. I just think non-fatal (or endo) vore with a system somewhat like sex
in-game would be great.

of course this would take a lot of work so i won't be disappointed if it can't be a thing for awhile. and that's if it can be added at all. but i really think that this is a good idea for a interaction/sims-like based vore game. especially if you consider what can be added with it later on (like belly pets. vore based relationships, anti-digestion items, betrayal by digestion, full tour)

just a idea i had in my head i had while playing the game

Actually I sort of view that as a higher priority thing that would probably be in within the first few content patches. It adds a lot of versatility to vore and makes it more interesting, and makes being prey more than just an automatic game over if no one saves you. I mean I know some people aren't really into that, but it does open up the vore aspect of the game quite a bit.

SquishySofty wrote:It's quite strange that the AI never touches Kissing or Kiss Vore.

Kiss vore I explain above in this post, but actual kissing was just me being lazy apparently and starting after kiss vore instead of specifically avoiding it. That will be improved in this next patch.

SquishySofty wrote:High friendship would lead them into Self-feeding themselves to you? If both parties are capable of vore. (And if your lover have high Prey stats)

That's a good point, I'll probably add that.

MadEnough wrote:Might there eventually be a lock/unlock function for doors to rooms? Letting careless preds lose their prey or someone to sneak into someone else's room?

Also, as an idea for those who want sprites, in the short term perhaps you could create a set of small stickers or symbols that can be assigned to characters instead of letters or full sprites. Maybe a dropdown list of simple things like stars,emoticons, or other small symbols just for an easy visual assignment. Personally, I'm not having problems and just adore the game, but I thought this might be a relatively easier middle ground if people push for it.

That's probably a good idea eventually, though perhaps a little fiddly (unless it's done automatically on a chance basis when you pass through the door, or something.)
Yeah, that would probably be a good idea as well, but we'll see if there's much demand for it, or if it can wait until other things get a little more sorted out.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CCTELONEWOLF » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:39 pm

There is different breast sizes in this game but vill there be other sizes in the future like different butt sizes and hip sizes and possibly cock sizes and ball sizes
CCTELONEWOLF
Been posting for a bit

Postby No-One » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:40 pm

I've observed characters not only talking to someone who has just been eaten, they then somehow go on to have sex with that individual. Even after said person has been fully digested.
No-One
Participator

Postby Phorcyz19 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:15 pm

A few suggestions (some have probably been suggested before)

Having the ability to customize appearances would be nice.

I think it'd be cool if there was a chance for preds to eat their prey feet-first instead of head-first.

In terms of appearance, height and skin color would be good variables to add.
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:07 am

Uhm, the kiss vore does NOT have 100% chance, I tried it several times during sex, and it failing each time(and made the relationship bad like you'd expect, and...)(I don't think she got rescued because...) it didn't end the sex though, so we just kept going. XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby Absentia » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:03 am

To be fair sex with a hungry predator you know wants to eat you is pretty hot lol
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby SquishySofty » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:59 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Uhm, kiss vore does not have 100% chance. I tried it several times during sex, and it failing each time and made the relationship bad like you'd expect.

Kiss vore have a 100% chance of devouring, no matter if they're willing or non-willing. You just described that they don't have 100% chance of your lover/close friend accepting being eaten, but still getting devoured, which i'm assuming. However, it depends on how their prey stats differ.

Now if their prey stats are much higher, they would be very aroused to it with no complaints (And masturbates themselves on the progress). If their prey stats are 60% or higher, they have a chance of willing vore, and doubled the chance if you're a lover and close friends with them. Boosted relationship stats on the character creator does not affect how willing they are however. But correct me if i am wrong, because that's just how i see on my playthrough. :lol:

On another note. If you boot up a game in your fresh start and then save on an existing save file, you can actually play the placeholder characters.
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V1

Postby NSW » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:12 pm

Aurilika wrote:
WolfieTheScapeGoat wrote:The game is looking great so far Aurilika, if you want some help on the graphics front I could lend a hand, I have been helping Sulac on there game Monster Girl Rancher witch is also on this form so you can see some of what Ive done there. Im not very good at most digital art but I can do pixel art pretty well. If you just message me with a description of how you want something to look or an example image if you have one, then I can make some mock-up still or even full animations if you'd like.

Thank you. I'm still not sure what I want to do on the graphics front, there probably will be some eventually, but I don't want to get to the point where graphics are limiting what features can be added. I'll probably wait until I get a stabler idea of what will be in the game before I start in too much on graphics. Plus the heavy amount of graphics in vore war kind of wore me down a bit on that front, so I'm still trying to cool off from that burnout.

Just a thought... If you do go down the sprite/graphics rabbit hole, i would suggest using a template system that allows sprites/graphics/content to be loaded from the game folder when the game is started. This way anyone can create content and you don't have to hard code it into your game. It would also alleviate you having to deal with graphics issues. You could also include a version number to limit loading of out of date content and/or have switchable options in the template to enable/disable features.

A little more coding involved to be sure, but it also means more flexibility afterwards.
NSW
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game