Unbridled Hedonism V2B

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V2B

Postby VLover552 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:01 am

Will we eventually get the ability to save custom characters and their stats? Cause I'm lazy and having to recreate like 8+ characters each time gets tedious
User avatar
VLover552
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:06 am

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V2B

Postby SquishySofty » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:47 pm

VLover552 wrote:Will we eventually get the ability to save custom characters and their stats? Cause I'm lazy and having to recreate like 8+ characters each time gets tedious


I have to agree. To further support your point, it's quite hard for me to redo the unsaved customs every restart of the game.
I also said this in the later posts:
Probably in the near future it should be an option when you save your "Customs" in your character creator. Like setting all of your characters in your previously saved Customs instead of Randomized.
❤ Best girl Maria even from this day! ❤
User avatar
SquishySofty
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:18 pm
Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V2B

Postby Dave_K » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:52 am

I really like how this is shaping up.

One suggestion: how about being able to set a gender vore preference, not just a sexual preference?

For example, being able to set males to only eat females and females to only eat males?
Dave_K
New to the forum
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:00 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V2A

Postby ArgobargSoup » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:41 pm

Aurilika wrote:The issue I see with pregnancy is that it adds characters you can't really interact with much in terms of this game (unless it's just like a super rapid aging or born as adults.) If you've got a good suggestion for that I'm all ears, though there's still a few things I'd want to get in before that.

Both "rapid aging" and "born as adults" works pretty well... an example of the "rapid aging" kind can be found in "Lilith's Throne". Any kids you have in that game grow up into adults soon after birth...

Alternatively, can have the kids magically shipped off ta daycare. :P
I be fulla sharp things.
User avatar
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:01 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V2B

Postby Aurilika » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:19 pm

VLover552 wrote:Will we eventually get the ability to save custom characters and their stats? Cause I'm lazy and having to recreate like 8+ characters each time gets tedious

Yes, and it should be sooner rather than later. I'll try to get something in this next content patch.

Dave_K wrote:I really like how this is shaping up.
One suggestion: how about being able to set a gender vore preference, not just a sexual preference?
For example, being able to set males to only eat females and females to only eat males?

Were you thinking on an individual basis, or more just as a global thing? It could certainly be an option.

ArgobargSoup wrote:Both "rapid aging" and "born as adults" works pretty well... an example of the "rapid aging" kind can be found in "Lilith's Throne". Any kids you have in that game grow up into adults soon after birth...
Alternatively, can have the kids magically shipped off ta daycare. :P

Okay, I wrote those down as notes for later on.
User avatar
Aurilika
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:06 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V2B

Postby Slayerhero90 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:34 am

I'm personally a fan of "born as adults with enough basic knowledge to be basically functional".
User avatar
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:36 am
Blog: View Blog (20)

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V2B

Postby Dave_K » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:10 pm

Aurilika wrote:
Dave_K wrote:I really like how this is shaping up.
One suggestion: how about being able to set a gender vore preference, not just a sexual preference?
For example, being able to set males to only eat females and females to only eat males?

Were you thinking on an individual basis, or more just as a global thing? It could certainly be an option.


Either would be fine for me.
Dave_K
New to the forum
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:00 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V2B

Postby Shimakaze » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:25 pm

Definitely interested, curious if their can be stuff Unbirth,regression or pregnancy futa in it in the future, i would ask if interactions with NPCs like companions and family and stuff is possible, like interacting with your offspring and stuff[if [pregnancy is ever added], would be in but with the base idea of this it probably goes without saying that those things would already be a thing if added[especially since its taking inspiration from the sims]
User avatar
Shimakaze
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:45 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V2B

Postby Winny » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:38 pm

An idea for when you decide to put in sprites, have you thought about having a sprite on the side of the screen where the details are? Maybe the sprite could change on taking stomach damage or when their horny/engaged in sex? Though that's an idea if we can figure out a way to fund those pictures. Somewhere down the line maybe.

For interaction, will there be group play in the future that deals with more then say one on one content?

Since the first map is a collage area, have you thought about classes or events happening? Maybe something where everyone comes together for something and maybe people remark about people missing?
User avatar
Winny
Participator
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Canada
Blog: View Blog (36)

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V2B

Postby VLover552 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:17 pm

That's a good idea to have the sprite on the side so the whole letter thing could be kept and maybe an option to see/not see the sprites in case people want a strictly text-based game
User avatar
VLover552
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:06 am

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V2B

Postby No-One » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:01 am

Have you considered things like breast growth and weight gain for predators who digest their fellow students?
No-One
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:00 am

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V2B

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:55 pm

No-One wrote:Have you considered things like breast growth and weight gain for predators who digest their fellow students?


And maybe the growth(how MUCH we grow), can be tied to our prey? Eating a woman with small boobs or a guy would grow our boobs(if we have them) as much as it would normally sue to weight gain, but eating a woman with a MASSIVE rack would grow our own significantly more than it would otherwise.
I'm the Christian-Brony-Voraphile. An acolyte of MaDneSs! And SlimeGirl Connoisseur!

I use "Gulps" like stars. I.E. :gulp: :gulp: equals 2-stars. ^^
User avatar
Turbotowns
---
 
Posts: 1564
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:16 am
Location: Ohio, America
Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V2B

Postby Kligor » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:13 pm

I feel that high friendship/lover status should have an effect on vore probability in terms of offering yourself.
Like, a long time friend and lover, you offer yourself and they could, based on personality, go "No I couldnt do that to you!" or "Id love to have you forever!" etc
User avatar
Kligor
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:34 am
Location: Western New York

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V2B

Postby Aurilika » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:22 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:I'm personally a fan of "born as adults with enough basic knowledge to be basically functional".

Yeah, that's probably a good way to do it.

Dave_K wrote:Either would be fine for me.

Okay, I'll get that in, possibly this patch.

Shimakaze wrote:Definitely interested, curious if their can be stuff Unbirth,regression or pregnancy futa in it in the future, i would ask if interactions with NPCs like companions and family and stuff is possible, like interacting with your offspring and stuff[if [pregnancy is ever added], would be in but with the base idea of this it probably goes without saying that those things would already be a thing if added[especially since its taking inspiration from the sims]

Well, a little bit at a time, but I'm certainly open to that eventually. Basic unbirth would probably come a while before any more complicated sub categories of it.

Winny wrote:An idea for when you decide to put in sprites, have you thought about having a sprite on the side of the screen where the details are? Maybe the sprite could change on taking stomach damage or when their horny/engaged in sex? Though that's an idea if we can figure out a way to fund those pictures. Somewhere down the line maybe.
For interaction, will there be group play in the future that deals with more then say one on one content?
Since the first map is a collage area, have you thought about classes or events happening? Maybe something where everyone comes together for something and maybe people remark about people missing?

That would probably be a good idea, and would definitely happen if/when sprites make it in.
I'm open to the possibilities of 3 person interactions, but it takes a little more coordinating to get 3 people in the same place. I really don't remember much in the way of 3 person interactions in say, the sims, aside from conversations, and observational interactions (reactions). Talk could certainly work eventually, it could just split between everyone in the square. I could also take a page from AA2 and have 'interrupt' actions when you try to interact with someone that's already interacting with someone else.
Yeah, there will be some sort of classes/events or the like, asking about the missing will probably come eventually, as well.

No-One wrote:Have you considered things like breast growth and weight gain for predators who digest their fellow students?

Yeah, I do plan to include that. I need to set up a solid set of descriptions and what's changable, first.
Turbotowns wrote:And maybe the growth(how MUCH we grow), can be tied to our prey? Eating a woman with small boobs or a guy would grow our boobs(if we have them) as much as it would normally sue to weight gain, but eating a woman with a MASSIVE rack would grow our own significantly more than it would otherwise.

That would be a good option.

Kligor wrote:I feel that high friendship/lover status should have an effect on vore probability in terms of offering yourself.
Like, a long time friend and lover, you offer yourself and they could, based on personality, go "No I couldnt do that to you!" or "Id love to have you forever!" etc

Yeah, that would probably be a good idea. Someone had suggested an 'ask about vore' option, so that would probably be a good place for that text.
User avatar
Aurilika
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:06 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V2B

Postby MadEnough » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:28 pm

As I've said before, I'm loving this project and excited about the ideas you are considering.

I was wondering if they PreyScream maybe affects other NPCs from too far away? Even when you are in your room, the entire dorm and part of the hallway knows someone is being eaten and by whom. Is there a way to reduce that range to adjacent squares? Similarly for prey already in someone's stomach? NPCs have to be almost in the same square to break up with each other over cheating, yet 3 or 4 squares away can get mad about someone already eaten. Still makes sense to have the larger range if they try to eat someone in public though. Maybe a way to close off rooms as separate areas?

Also, I think the relationship loss from eating NPCs is occurring multiple times. Eating an NPC triggers the "how could you" remarks every turn, and suddenly a close friend is an absolute enemy. Maybe only twice instead: when they notice the first time and when the NPC dies?
MadEnough
New to the forum
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:03 am

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V2B

Postby No-One » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:31 pm

MadEnough wrote:Also, I think the relationship loss from eating NPCs is occurring multiple times. Eating an NPC triggers the "how could you" remarks every turn, and suddenly a close friend is an absolute enemy. Maybe only twice instead: when they notice the first time and when the NPC dies?

Nearby NPCs will react each time their attention is drawn to the fact that you're eating someone they like. If you're standing there with someone's body sticking out of your mouth, of course they're going to notice. Also, any time the character you're eating struggles, screams, or begs, all of which draw attention to what you've done.

That's why you should lure people back to your room before you eat them. The only thing that gets out then are screams.

I was wondering if they PreyScream maybe affects other NPCs from too far away? Even when you are in your room, the entire dorm and part of the hallway knows someone is being eaten and by whom. Is there a way to reduce that range to adjacent squares?


It only seems to draw attention from about 3 squares away, in my experience. Maybe four, but no more than that. I've been in an end room, and other people have been at the centerpoint where the hallways meet, and they haven't heard a thing.
No-One
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:00 am

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V2B

Postby Kligor » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:57 am

Not sure if this was mentioned but please forgive me if it wasnt.
Would it be possible to set bottom, top or switch preferences for sex as well?
Kinda awkward when you choose the oral option and they suddenly swap to kissing or something similar.
User avatar
Kligor
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:34 am
Location: Western New York

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V2B

Postby CCTELONEWOLF » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:04 am

When is the next update
CCTELONEWOLF
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun May 03, 2015 2:55 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V2B

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:07 pm

CCTELONEWOLF wrote:When is the next update


...is that all you know how to ask? :(
I've seen you go thread to thread asking about updates, have some patience mate.
I'm the Christian-Brony-Voraphile. An acolyte of MaDneSs! And SlimeGirl Connoisseur!

I use "Gulps" like stars. I.E. :gulp: :gulp: equals 2-stars. ^^
User avatar
Turbotowns
---
 
Posts: 1564
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:16 am
Location: Ohio, America
Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V2B

Postby OptimisticDinner » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:54 pm

Anybody bring up the idea to have a spot for character images? Could be optional at the start but clicking in a char and seeing a picture of the character could be awesome. Obviously we would have to bring the images ourselves.

Also awesome game, I'm surprised you can work on two vore games like this simultaneously :)
User avatar
OptimisticDinner
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:38 pm
Location: The moon, probably
Blog: View Blog (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Anomaly89, avath, bearlord42, EryWay, Felinix, FlowwolF, Haker885, NinjaNightmare, PoLiDaR, SampledText, Sumi, Unknown and 25 guests