Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V5E

Postby No-One » Sun May 24, 2020 7:37 am

Turbotowns wrote:
Lamialover wrote:...the goal being to see how many anime characters I can bring back to my room for a bit of fun...

Hahaha, brilliant! Man, I didn't even THINK about naming them after waifus... Maybe once appearances are more diverse...

I've actually been having lots of fun creating anime girls in this: creating couples that I like and having them get together, shipping rivals and getting them to love each other and then have one eat the other, and so on.
No-One
Participator

Postby Aurilika » Sun May 24, 2020 3:24 pm

Unfortunate wrote:
Aurilika wrote:That's a good point, will tweak that a little bit, and possibly add those interactions to make it handle a bit better.

For real consequences, were you thinking like beating them up or harassing them, or conspiring to get them kicked out of the college, or something more like murder?

I didn't know what you'd think of my suggestions, since they're much more antagonistic, so I'm quite pleased you'd consider them.

Murder?? Oh gosh no! That seems a bit extreme and defeats the idea behind the game; It's all vore and sex, not a serial killing simulator...! If you're comfortable in allowing characters to go that far, sure, but I think something like that should be approached very carefully to avoid unintended character deaths/unfair situations for a player.

I'm thinking of a counter to the Nurse's Office, which heals and returns lost characters; the Disciplinarian Office, which punishes bad behaviour. If somebody is reported to the Disciplinarian Office, then all other characters will vote on whether they are punished or not. This could be set up so that, if a character, let's call them Vincent, were to head to the office to report Tabitha, every other character would be given a vote to decide the result. So I, as Bryce, may get a pop up screen to decide whether to claim them as Good or Bad/Innocent or Guilty/Let off or Punish. The other AI characters would also vote, factoring their own friendship level with the character to affect their decision. Louis is only cold to Tabitha, he may let her off. Stanley however hates her, so votes punish. There could be thresholds to cross, 50% of characters vote punish, so they get a minor punishment. 80% would give a major one.
Just suggesting how such a system could work, I'll leave it to you to deside what is a fitting punishment in such a situation. Maybe an option for the player to toggle it off as well, if they don't want the extra risk involved. Though I think risk makes it more fun...!

Well, that was just me guessing what kind of consequences you had in mind. Honestly I don't think it fits thematically either, though I suppose it's possible it turns up at some point a ways down the road (though why would you murder when you could vore).

Yeah, that would be an interesting system, I'll stick it in my notes for content suggestions to hopefully add in a little later on.

No-One wrote:I'll be looking forward to it.

A rather silly idea came to mind after playing many times. Unless you have resurrection turned on, games generally end with only one person left on campus. Now, that person can survive by eating at the cafeteria, but if you've removed the cafeteria (like I have, in the hope that it will make hungry preds more likely to eat other characters) that last person will eventually starve. My idea is: what if it were possible for a sufficiently hungry character to literally eat themselves? Swallow and digest themselves the same way they do any other character. Yes, physically that's impossible, but let's be honest: physically any of the vore in this game is impossible, and that doesn't stop us from enjoying it.

So, what do you think? A self-vore option, with chances likely based on voracity and hunger, and perhaps a couple of the other stats as well. I realize this would undobtedly need special lines written for it, but even so I think it could be good and amusing. It makes it so that a final surviving character might actually be able to do something more than just sleep, masturbate, eat cafeteria food, and shower endlessly.

Well, funnily enough that's actually something that's happened both here and in vore war due to the way people are stored, and I had to code things to recognize it and end it. The problem is that it tries to generate a full picture of the pred tree, so it would look at the pred (let's say Sarah), see that she is being eaten, so check out their predator, who is Sarah, but Sarah is being eaten, so check out who's eating them... and it's Sarah, and it just continues on like that until it effectively runs out of memory. So adding it in would need to account for that, unless it was just a one turn text block. (Leaving aside the general silliness)

Unfortunate wrote:Actually, a funny secret could be to name a character Unbridled Hedonism, and if anything happens to them the game implodes on itself in majestic fashion...

Well, there's not going to be anything quite that wall-breaking. Though there may be an optional thing that some might consider to be a minor wall break coming. >.>

noshame wrote:Maybe some kind of auto-follow feature for stalking prey? like you can set your character to follow someone else, and it'll have the AI follow the character until they share a space and let you decide from there.

That could be done, but it feels like it would be better to do it manually rather than lose control for it. It might be good to add just a simple 'move towards this person' action on the target panel, though.

noshame wrote:Bit more ambitious, but maybe some kind of stat system? Nothing fancy, just things to kinda boost certain percentages. Wanna have higher success on voring unwilling prey? Raise strength. Wanna increase your chances of getting laid? Raise seduction. Want more of a chance to escape a hungry pred? Raise agility- So on and so forth.

Finally- Maybe some options for Anal vore?

Anyway, like i said, loving the game so far! can't wait to see what you do with it next!

Well, that kind of stat system is already in, they're considered part of the personality in game terms, though. There will be a way to change them through gameplay at some point but right now they're just set. Strength does boost vore success and vore defense, Charisma raises interactions including romantic actions. It will be a little more fleshed out as it goes along though.

Anal vore is coming in this next patch. The only reason it didn't make it in with the others is that the lines weren't created in time for it.

Thank you, glad you're enjoying it.

Blargh62 wrote:Is that just me, or AI never using "Burp" function?

And yeah, will be cool to have sneakier AI profiles, so they don't just try to eat people in front of the whole crowd to instantly fail.

Also, can endo dominators do normal force vore as well, or are they always doing endo? There's already option in character settings to force character to use certain type of vore, so it's strange that endo dominator limits vore only to endo. Will be cool for AI to just treat endo differently, (maybe prefer it), but still be able to digest sometimes.

Yeah, don't think I set them up to try to use that yet, will go ahead and do that.

A little more control should be coming for that soon.

I think they virtually always use endo, though they can still conceivably switch to digestion if they get hungry enough. I'll go ahead and address that for this next patch. (They already have two different hunting for prey types that affect the type of prey they're looking for, etc., but it was incorrectly overwriting it at the end.)

Lamialover wrote:I personally think any update that would allow the user to further customize their game is good, I'm looking forward to the profile pic update! It's great that it'll detect transparency in an image.
It would be great to have no size restrictions for the profile pic, that way it would be possible to insert full body images. Alternatively, maybe have a profile image, and then have a third page where a full body image can be inserted if an image is detected.
Long story short, I've been using this game in a way that's just a bit outside the box, I've abused the fact that characters won't die of starvation, deleted the canteen, and so it turns into a hunger game of sorts, the goal being to see how many anime characters I can bring back to my room for a bit of fun, before one of them decides that I'm better as food :D
I cannot express in words how grateful I am that this game exists, it inspired me to get back into programming languages and showed me how little coding can do great work. Thank you.

Sure, I'll add some options in there for controlling size to allow for a bit more flexibility.
Ah, you're welcome, I'm happy that I've inspired you.

As for the patch, it's still coming along, I've completed the major technical hurdle for this patch, which was getting it set up to read in the interaction texts from a folder instead of having to compile them. So now people can modify those themselves if they wish, which also opens up the road for people to begin creating their own races. (The patch will contain a couple races, though not extremely fleshed out at first).
As for timing. I don't think I'll have it done by Thursday, and Thursday will start a week long thing that will leave me with little time. Probably wouldn't be too much longer after that week finishes, though. I'll probably release a test version first before an official release, since this version is likely to have issues due to several major changes.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby No-One » Sun May 24, 2020 6:38 pm

Aurilika wrote:
No-One wrote:I'll be looking forward to it.

A rather silly idea came to mind after playing many times. Unless you have resurrection turned on, games generally end with only one person left on campus. Now, that person can survive by eating at the cafeteria, but if you've removed the cafeteria (like I have, in the hope that it will make hungry preds more likely to eat other characters) that last person will eventually starve. My idea is: what if it were possible for a sufficiently hungry character to literally eat themselves? Swallow and digest themselves the same way they do any other character. Yes, physically that's impossible, but let's be honest: physically any of the vore in this game is impossible, and that doesn't stop us from enjoying it.

So, what do you think? A self-vore option, with chances likely based on voracity and hunger, and perhaps a couple of the other stats as well. I realize this would undobtedly need special lines written for it, but even so I think it could be good and amusing. It makes it so that a final surviving character might actually be able to do something more than just sleep, masturbate, eat cafeteria food, and shower endlessly.

Well, funnily enough that's actually something that's happened both here and in vore war due to the way people are stored, and I had to code things to recognize it and end it. The problem is that it tries to generate a full picture of the pred tree, so it would look at the pred (let's say Sarah), see that she is being eaten, so check out their predator, who is Sarah, but Sarah is being eaten, so check out who's eating them... and it's Sarah, and it just continues on like that until it effectively runs out of memory. So adding it in would need to account for that, unless it was just a one turn text block. (Leaving aside the general silliness)

Hmm... an endless recursive loop is definitely a problem. I don't know enough about coding to even guess how to avoid it... maybe solely for the sake of that particular event have it generate a second character in the pred tree with the same name and stats as the original and have it track them as the predator, and then have both of them disappear once the character finishes digesting themselves? I don't know.

It's the sort of event I think would be both fun and funny to include, but obviously we want to avoid game breaking bugs. I think it would be a shame if we couldn't do it, but if it would turn out to be too much trouble then don't worry about it.
No-One
Participator

Postby hunter1243 » Mon May 25, 2020 9:05 pm

No-One wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:
Lamialover wrote:...the goal being to see how many anime characters I can bring back to my room for a bit of fun...

Hahaha, brilliant! Man, I didn't even THINK about naming them after waifus... Maybe once appearances are more diverse...

I've actually been having lots of fun creating anime girls in this: creating couples that I like and having them get together, shipping rivals and getting them to love each other and then have one eat the other, and so on.

.... Wait, that's... Not how people normally play it? (Has been making myself multi media prey Harems) ... *blush*
hunter1243
Been posting for a bit

Postby Phorcyz19 » Mon May 25, 2020 11:22 pm

hunter1243 wrote:
No-One wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:Hahaha, brilliant! Man, I didn't even THINK about naming them after waifus... Maybe once appearances are more diverse...

.... Wait, that's... Not how people normally play it? (Has been making myself multi media prey Harems) ... *blush*

I've been doing both of these things
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby hunter1243 » Tue May 26, 2020 7:44 pm

Oh! Just got an idea from an audio book, and remembering several manga. If you do an adventuring world, that would include skills. Why not give predators an extra boost, learning skills of digested prey and leveling them up the same way?
hunter1243
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Fri May 29, 2020 3:43 am

hunter1243 wrote:Oh! Just got an idea from an audio book, and remembering several manga. If you do an adventuring world, that would include skills. Why not give predators an extra boost, learning skills of digested prey and leveling them up the same way?

It would basically become Vore War...
Turbotowns
???

Postby hunter1243 » Fri May 29, 2020 5:44 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
hunter1243 wrote:Oh! Just got an idea from an audio book, and remembering several manga. If you do an adventuring world, that would include skills. Why not give predators an extra boost, learning skills of digested prey and leveling them up the same way?

It would basically become Vore War...

Hmm.... Then how could we structure it so it's not? I played vore war maybe once, and wasn't great at it, so I never got as far as classes or anything.

On another note, soul entrapment? I have a love for tattooification and the like, and wouldn't mind having choices over who respawns when. I wouldnt mind having a harem/snack pack wherever I go.
hunter1243
Been posting for a bit

Postby SquishySofty » Fri May 29, 2020 6:49 pm

hunter1243 wrote:Hmm.... Then how could we structure it so it's not?

Maybe like a Rouge-like format when you can control only one character (Not Turn-based). It could also lead to recruiting members that can join your squad, depending on the relationship (Ex: High relationship = High Cooperation). Maybe not in Sandbox, but it would be quite fun in the far future where Adventure mode (or Custom game mode) have Leveling up, Health being reworked and stats being reworked. Even switching from Passive options (Like Talk, Hug, Kiss, Inspect, etc) to Aggression Options.

Aggression options can lead up to many other fighting aspects to make Sandbox games really interesting. Knocking down your prey until you have a chance to devour your prey. Either by making them passed out or dead on the ground. Everything also relies on your current strength stat and your tiredness (Because some moves can cost more energy. And the less energy you have, the less accurate your attack are. I think there's like other stats that can increase your stamina/tiredness, but i'm not entirely sure.).
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Phorcyz19 » Sat May 30, 2020 12:17 am

Is there an estimate for when the next version will drop? I'm very excited for the icons
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby Zeldazackman » Sat May 30, 2020 12:35 am

It was said on the discord that Aurilika made some headway on a couple of things including optimizations that will allow for hundred person games to be able to be run without much of a performance impact, however they have less time due to irl stuff until around Thursday.

The estimate from them is sometime around the weekend of June 6th or 7th (if not before) for the next release, the option of there being a debug test build is however still in the air as of now before then.
Zeldazackman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Younger99 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:30 am

Phorcyz19 wrote:Is there an estimate for when the next version will drop? I'm very excited for the icons

I can agree with you there
Younger99
Participator

Postby Vennaya » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:30 am

Really liking this game so far! Certainly seems to have massive potential and its well on its way to being up there with some of the gems on the site! Thank you for putting in the hard work!

Im sure you get many suggestions, but if you'll allow me to add a few of my own that might be good additions? Apologies if these have already been brought up.

- Currently you can only ask to endo someone, and then later ask to digest them. The only way to currently eat someone with the intent of digestion right away is unwilling and even characters with full prey willingness will be annoyed. Perhaps an option to ask to eat and digest someone, the prey agreeing to being digested before they've even been eaten? Like a kind of "X asks Y if they would like to nourish them, Y agrees to add to their body and give away their life for a bit of fun" or something like that?

- Being able to eat multiple prey is great, but right now if you ask to digest one of them, and they agree, everyone else inside will be annoyed, again even with full prey willingness. The only solution currently is to switch control to each and every one and switch them to willing manually. Perhaps an option could be added to ask all prey inside of you if they'd like to be digested?

- Replace "Dorm" and "Nurses office" with "Living space" and "Infirmary" perhaps? Or something along those lines? Or atleast add duplicates with the same function, just a different name, in the event someone using the map editor might like to make a map that isn't specifically centered around a school?

- Maybe the option that characters with the same last name recognise eachother as family members like siblings etc? I know patreon doesnt really like anything even remotely related to incest but eh.

- The ability to turn off willing or unwilling completely in game settings, so if you want a game where everyone is willing, you could force the AI to only be willing and the same for unwilling, perhaps?

- An option to dispose of prey from Unbirth/Cock vore during sex and/or the ability to dispose of prey generally during sex, as a part of the sex scene? For example, if you cock vored someone you could "dispose" of them inside your sex partner? Same with unbirth, perhaps while scissoring or something?

- More disposal options other than the floor and the bathroom. Perhaps a large dumpster/Bin, an Incinerator, a sewer drain, on their home rooms desk, in their locker, in a body of water like a pool, in the laundry basket, in the janitors closet just to name a few possibilities?

- A UI element that tells the player where their their selected target is going, their destination or who they're aiming to talk to etc so you're not just stuck moving up and down trying to catch them constantly just to talk to them etc?

- The ability to have sex with other prey while inside of someone?

- The option to make Digestion Romantic, similar to how you can currently make Endo romantic?

- The ability to convince a character to go feed themselves to another character?

- A stat similar to Pred loyalty, but reversed? Maybe an optional thing, but something like where a pred will only consider eating someone if they are good friends or lovers with that character?

- A tile in the map editor where vore is impossible, maybe? I'm not the kind of person that would use that, but it might have its uses for some people using the map editor.

- The ability to tease someone about vore, either teasing them about how you're going to gobble them up, or jump down their throat as a normal dialogue option, outside of vore or sex, similar to flirting? "You'd look really good as a pile in the toilet~", "You look good enough to eat. Too bad i won't have much to look at once you're flowing through the sewers~", "You keep looking at me like that and there won't be anything left to look at by morning, once your body is done breaking me down~" as a general gist.

--------

Just a few suggestions! I know some of them might not work too well, or might not be possible, but i just thought i'd add some to the pile!
Vennaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:16 pm

Vennaya wrote:- Replace "Dorm" and "Nurses office" with "Living space" and "Infirmary" perhaps? Or something along those lines? Or atleast add duplicates with the same function, just a different name, in the event someone using the map editor might like to make a map that isn't specifically centered around a school?

When making a map, you can rename tiles.
Turbotowns
???

Postby No-One » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:18 pm

Vennaya wrote:- Currently you can only ask to endo someone, and then later ask to digest them. The only way to currently eat someone with the intent of digestion right away is unwilling and even characters with full prey willingness will be annoyed. Perhaps an option to ask to eat and digest someone, the prey agreeing to being digested before they've even been eaten? Like a kind of "X asks Y if they would like to nourish them, Y agrees to add to their body and give away their life for a bit of fun" or something like that?

I agree with that one. In fact, I've asked for it before: I think he said he'll try to put it in this next version.

- Being able to eat multiple prey is great, but right now if you ask to digest one of them, and they agree, everyone else inside will be annoyed, again even with full prey willingness. The only solution currently is to switch control to each and every one and switch them to willing manually. Perhaps an option could be added to ask all prey inside of you if they'd like to be digested?

I don't have this issue. If I have multiple prey, I have to deliberately switch to digestion. You can just ask all of them.

- Maybe the option that characters with the same last name recognise eachother as family members like siblings etc? I know patreon doesnt really like anything even remotely related to incest but eh.

I would approve of that.

- The ability to have sex with other prey while inside of someone?

ALso something I've asked for. I don't know if it's in the works or not.

- The option to make Digestion Romantic, similar to how you can currently make Endo romantic?

Ah, I like this one.

- A stat similar to Pred loyalty, but reversed? Maybe an optional thing, but something like where a pred will only consider eating someone if they are good friends or lovers with that character?

Also like this one: someone for whom having a close relationship with someone actually makes them want to eat that person (or be eaten by that person) as opposed to the "normal."

- The ability to tease someone about vore, either teasing them about how you're going to gobble them up, or jump down their throat as a normal dialogue option, outside of vore or sex, similar to flirting? "You'd look really good as a pile in the toilet~", "You look good enough to eat. Too bad i won't have much to look at once you're flowing through the sewers~", "You keep looking at me like that and there won't be anything left to look at by morning, once your body is done breaking me down~" as a general gist.

This could be interesting.
No-One
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:08 pm

Vennaya wrote:- The ability to tease someone about vore, either teasing them about how you're going to gobble them up, or jump down their throat as a normal dialogue option, outside of vore or sex, similar to flirting? "You'd look really good as a pile in the toilet~", "You look good enough to eat. Too bad i won't have much to look at once you're flowing through the sewers~", "You keep looking at me like that and there won't be anything left to look at by morning, once your body is done breaking me down~" as a general gist.

Maybe with less scat implications?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Younger99 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:20 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
Vennaya wrote:- The ability to tease someone about vore, either teasing them about how you're going to gobble them up, or jump down their throat as a normal dialogue option, outside of vore or sex, similar to flirting? "You'd look really good as a pile in the toilet~", "You look good enough to eat. Too bad i won't have much to look at once you're flowing through the sewers~", "You keep looking at me like that and there won't be anything left to look at by morning, once your body is done breaking me down~" as a general gist.

Maybe with less scat implications?

Agreed.
Younger99
Participator

Postby Absentia » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:21 am

Toggle?
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vennaya » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:49 am

No-One wrote:I don't have this issue. If I have multiple prey, I have to deliberately switch to digestion. You can just ask all of them.

Yea but doesnt that require you to build up their agreement individually? Currently when you ask to digest someone, and they agree, it switches to digestion for you and then you're spammed with dialogue from everyone inside "oh noes how could you do this to me and digest me!" or whatever. I was just suggesting a button to ask to digest all of them at the same time without having the problem of a bunch of them shouting at you and having to manually swap them to willing.

Turbotowns wrote:Maybe with less scat implications?

Was just an example other than "X teases Y about vore which ruffles their jimmies" or whatever, like we currently have with flirting etc. Obviously it'd only mention disposal if you have it turned on, like the game currently does while teasing prey you're in the middle of digesting.
Vennaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby No-One » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:30 am

Vennaya wrote:
No-One wrote:I don't have this issue. If I have multiple prey, I have to deliberately switch to digestion. You can just ask all of them.

Yea but doesnt that require you to build up their agreement individually? Currently when you ask to digest someone, and they agree, it switches to digestion for you and then you're spammed with dialogue from everyone inside "oh noes how could you do this to me and digest me!" or whatever. I was just suggesting a button to ask to digest all of them at the same time without having the problem of a bunch of them shouting at you and having to manually swap them to willing.

It shouldn't auto switch to digestion when you have multiple prey. That was an old problem that's been fixed by version 5e. If you're still having it happen, it's a bug. What should happen is you ask one, they agree, then you ask another and they agree (or disagree), then you ask another, etc. all the way through. Yes you have to ask them one-by-one, but your settings shouldn't automatically start digestion unless there's only a single prey in the stomach.
No-One
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game