Unbridled Hedonism V8D

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V8A

Postby fadetoblack19 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:49 am

I think I have a few more bugs to report;

Attempting to free prey from a pred always results in a 0% chance, even with/without modifiers from traits.

Prey will never ask to be let out. I've used an autoclicker to let the game run for several thousand turns, and never received a prompt for other characters to be let out.

Clicking "let AI decide" when a character attempts to force vore you will cause the game to go a turn, but leave the prompt up. If continually clicking "let AI decide" AI will still do normal functions, where as the Player is stuck in place. Said prompt won't be removed until you click Willing or Unwilling, then the game will continue as normal.

Romantic levels seems to fluctuate, sometimes wildly. Friendship seems to change this as well. For example at max friendship one use of compliment appearance will instantly change romantic toward the Player to lovers. Likewise, using a successful compliment appearance at low friendship will cause it to rise as usual, but consecutive use of compliment appearance will lower it, then rise it. The Players's relationship toward others seems to be fine however. I've checked to make sure both values for Friendship and Romance multipliers are at the default value, as well as double checking traits.

Keep up the great work!
fadetoblack19
New to the forum
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:43 am

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V8A

Postby Vizix » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:59 am

One thing that would be nice as a option would be stats decay for player only. The AI can't keep up with higher level stat decay and working out gives the player something to do between social things. Also I am fairly certain voracity decays currently, even though there is no building to raise it.
User avatar
Vizix
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:47 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V8A

Postby LegitUsername » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:36 am

A new update? Yesss~
Be gay, do crime
User avatar
LegitUsername
New to the forum
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:48 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V8A

Postby LostSoul13 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:47 am

When updating from V7H to V8 and again to V8A, all of my characters on the character saver list lost their traits. Also when updating to V8A, each saved character also had their Extroversion and Prey Digestion Interest randomized.
User avatar
LostSoul13
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:32 am

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V8A

Postby HavocLordX » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:08 pm

This needs a Succubus, Maybe a Harpy Template...Perhaps A Drider?
User avatar
HavocLordX
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:30 am

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V8A

Postby Younger99 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:29 pm

HavocLordX wrote:This needs a Succubus, Maybe a Harpy Template...Perhaps A Drider?

Agreed.
User avatar
Younger99
Participator
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:43 am

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V8A

Postby NSW » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:55 pm

LostSoul13 wrote:When updating from V7H to V8 and again to V8A, all of my characters on the character saver list lost their traits. Also when updating to V8A, each saved character also had their Extroversion and Prey Digestion Interest randomized.

Yep. That's in the notes for 8A:
Fixed a bug where saved characters weren't recording their version properly, causing them to think they needed to be ported between versions which changed/reset certain bits of their data. (You'll need to load them, fix them and save them to have them properly saved. - The relevant bits of data that it was resetting are the 4 vore interests, extroversion, quirks and traits, and prey digestion interest)
NSW
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:37 am

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V8A

Postby LostSoul13 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:12 pm

NSW wrote:
LostSoul13 wrote:When updating from V7H to V8 and again to V8A, all of my characters on the character saver list lost their traits. Also when updating to V8A, each saved character also had their Extroversion and Prey Digestion Interest randomized.

Yep. That's in the notes for 8A:
Fixed a bug where saved characters weren't recording their version properly, causing them to think they needed to be ported between versions which changed/reset certain bits of their data. (You'll need to load them, fix them and save them to have them properly saved. - The relevant bits of data that it was resetting are the 4 vore interests, extroversion, quirks and traits, and prey digestion interest)


I missed that while skimming the patch notes, thank you for pointing it out! I feel more comfortable redoing all of my characters again knowing it's fixed.
User avatar
LostSoul13
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:32 am

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V8A

Postby Redicicle » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:43 pm

I think I found a bug. Not sure if it's new or not but it's pretty powerful exploit. If you press two directional keys at the same time, or at least within <<<1 second of each other, you can perform a diagonal move in a single turn. Fortunately it seems to respect walls and such, so you can't use it to noclip through corners AFAICT, but still, this is especially powerful if you're fleeing or chasing someone in an open area or diagonal corridor, as you effectively can move at up to twice as fast as they can.

It's also possible to perform an immobile move that isn't technically a wait using opposite directions keys.
User avatar
Redicicle
Participator
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:59 am

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V8A

Postby Aurilika » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:01 am

fadetoblack19 wrote:I think I have a few more bugs to report;

Attempting to free prey from a pred always results in a 0% chance, even with/without modifiers from traits.

Prey will never ask to be let out. I've used an autoclicker to let the game run for several thousand turns, and never received a prompt for other characters to be let out.

Clicking "let AI decide" when a character attempts to force vore you will cause the game to go a turn, but leave the prompt up. If continually clicking "let AI decide" AI will still do normal functions, where as the Player is stuck in place. Said prompt won't be removed until you click Willing or Unwilling, then the game will continue as normal.

Romantic levels seems to fluctuate, sometimes wildly. Friendship seems to change this as well. For example at max friendship one use of compliment appearance will instantly change romantic toward the Player to lovers. Likewise, using a successful compliment appearance at low friendship will cause it to rise as usual, but consecutive use of compliment appearance will lower it, then rise it. The Players's relationship toward others seems to be fine however. I've checked to make sure both values for Friendship and Romance multipliers are at the default value, as well as double checking traits.

Keep up the great work!

Thank you, fixed all of those.

Vizix wrote:One thing that would be nice as a option would be stats decay for player only. The AI can't keep up with higher level stat decay and working out gives the player something to do between social things. Also I am fairly certain voracity decays currently, even though there is no building to raise it.

Yeah, that might be a good idea. Voracity does indeed slowly decay, but it's because voring increases it, so that was intended to keep it from completely maxing out over time. It's supposed to be a lot slower decay than the other things if I remember correctly.

NSW wrote:
LostSoul13 wrote:When updating from V7H to V8 and again to V8A, all of my characters on the character saver list lost their traits. Also when updating to V8A, each saved character also had their Extroversion and Prey Digestion Interest randomized.

Yep. That's in the notes for 8A:
Fixed a bug where saved characters weren't recording their version properly, causing them to think they needed to be ported between versions which changed/reset certain bits of their data. (You'll need to load them, fix them and save them to have them properly saved. - The relevant bits of data that it was resetting are the 4 vore interests, extroversion, quirks and traits, and prey digestion interest)

Yeah, I should have made that more prominently mentioned it, as it slowly got pushed to the bottom as the changes piled up.

Redicicle wrote:I think I found a bug. Not sure if it's new or not but it's pretty powerful exploit. If you press two directional keys at the same time, or at least within <<<1 second of each other, you can perform a diagonal move in a single turn. Fortunately it seems to respect walls and such, so you can't use it to noclip through corners AFAICT, but still, this is especially powerful if you're fleeing or chasing someone in an open area or diagonal corridor, as you effectively can move at up to twice as fast as they can.

It's also possible to perform an immobile move that isn't technically a wait using opposite directions keys.

Well, that wouldn't be new, and may have always existed, but interesting find. I'll get it fixed, though not for this patch (already uploaded and an optional exploit can just not be used until it's fixed)

A bunch more fixes. Some of these have been around for a while and just not been noticed, but there's someone who is thoroughly finding bugs.

V8B:
Fix for the tooltips not showing up in the gender editing screen.
Changed the logic for failed begs and spares where having the odds of 0 wouldn't count as a beg, which was intended so you can't waste your chances, but the flip side was an AI would ask repeatedly for a character with 'unyielding' or that was an endo dominator and it wouldn't lower their odds since it wasn't 'counted'. That should fix excess begs. I could've gone for a more complicated hybrid solution, but this keeps it simpler, and players should know not to try something with 0% odds.
Fixed a bug where letting the AI decide when asked about willing/unwilling would advance a turn and bring up the same prompt.
Fixed a bug that could cause strength to rise or drop sharply after a digestion when flexible stats was on. (It would move based on the voracity stat, instead of using the strength stat)
Fixed a bug where you could use the key commands to move even while being eaten or during sex.
Fixed a bug where the compliment appearance interaction would cause relationship levels to fluctuate wildly, due to a bug.
Starting sex will no longer let you repeat an action that's not sex related (which would usually end up ending sex)
Changed the Talk/tease/taunt prey options so that they also work if the actor is eaten. This was requested, and I think it doesn't add any text weirdness. Actually there were even a few interactions already made for it that couldn't possibly occur.
Fixed the odds to free being totally messed up and usually being 0, due to a bug.
Fixed that viewing the info for a prey you had finished swallowing would display some information twice.
The offer self interactions will now properly show their odds when displayed during sex.
If the mouse cursor is over a scrollbar in the main view when you start dragging, it will only drag the scrollbar and not the game world. Also the world should no longer drag when the menu is up. I experimented with not dragging when over any ui element, but that felt restrictive to me, but I could put that as an option if people want it.
Fix for preywait text not matching the mood properly.
Fix for the digestion log sometimes not tracking betrayals properly.
Prey digestion willingness now uses a proper set of descriptive words, instead of the pred loyalty's set.
Fixed a bug where it didn't actually increment turns properly so the prey willing ask to be let out or ask prey to be digested wouldn't trigger.
User avatar
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:06 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V8B

Postby Redicicle » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:53 am

The loves private sex quirk can lead to some rather hilarious situations. Like literally eating and fully digesting dozens of people while they're trying to free them but they're in an empty dorm room with you, then even though they're at like -80% to talk, they will absolutely fuck you either way. Heck, you can eat someone with this trait by force, digest them to critical shape, digest their lover in front of them, and then just carry them back to your room for guaranteed consent to sex.
User avatar
Redicicle
Participator
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:59 am

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V8B

Postby LostSoul13 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:25 am

The Charmer quirk seems to be working backwards, where it is making the person with the quirk gain romantic feelings faster, rather than making others gain romantic feelings for them faster.
User avatar
LostSoul13
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:32 am

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V8B

Postby ripleysonic » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:59 am

It's kind of boring now that they don't beg is there a way to add a trait or a setting toggle so that they'll still do it regardless if it's zero or negative percent? Then again maybe I'm the odd one out here since I don't find the pop-ups annoying.
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V8B

Postby jeveasy » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:55 pm

I keep running into the "error exporting log" error.
User avatar
jeveasy
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:09 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V8B

Postby Aurilika » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:38 am

Redicicle wrote:The loves private sex quirk can lead to some rather hilarious situations. Like literally eating and fully digesting dozens of people while they're trying to free them but they're in an empty dorm room with you, then even though they're at like -80% to talk, they will absolutely fuck you either way. Heck, you can eat someone with this trait by force, digest them to critical shape, digest their lover in front of them, and then just carry them back to your room for guaranteed consent to sex.


Well, I didn't think it would get pushed that far, but it gives them a bit of personality.

LostSoul13 wrote:The Charmer quirk seems to be working backwards, where it is making the person with the quirk gain romantic feelings faster, rather than making others gain romantic feelings for them faster.

Ah, you're right, fixed it.

ripleysonic wrote:It's kind of boring now that they don't beg is there a way to add a trait or a setting toggle so that they'll still do it regardless if it's zero or negative percent? Then again maybe I'm the odd one out here since I don't find the pop-ups annoying.

Added a trait for it, that's disabled by default (so you'd have to set the weight to something above 0 if you want it to randomly spawn)

jeveasy wrote:I keep running into the "error exporting log" error.

Hmm, what's the file name you're trying to use? There's probably 3 ways it could possibly fail. 1 the total path including file name is above the limit (which for windows is like ~240 characters?), the program can't get read/write permission for that directory (uncommon, unless there's something else going on), or if the file name has impossible stuff in it.

V8C released, fixing up some more bugs and adding a couple of minor requested features.

V8C:
Added a PersistentBeggar trait that enables the persistent begging towards a player from before V8B. This trait is actually disabled by default as people are likely to be frustrated by it (but it was requested)
Added a slider to affect how effective the attempting to free prey action is. Note that prey that haven't been fully consumed are significantly easier to free.
The repeat last action command can also repeat skipping a turn (the wait button).
Fixed an exception if you tried to open the template editor on an old savegame. Again.
Fixed an exception caused by trying to load from templates mid-game if you hadn't entered the start game screen that session.
Fixed a bug where the logic for looking for a sex partner would ignore sexual orientation or cheating levels, though it was very rare under normal circumstances because the romantic relationship had to be high enough.
Fixed a bug where template characters added were using the wrong predator odds slider (the one on the start screen, instead of the one for the template)
Fixed an issue with the charmer trait where it was reversed for some interactions.
Fixed a newly introduced bug where you could hit two directions at the same time and go faster.
Fixed an error in the map editor where undoing the placing of dorm rooms would look like it got rid of them but they'd still be saved with the map.
Fixed a couple of UI text typos
The tile effect for sex happening in a tile has been replaced by a better quality graphic, supplied by Flame Valxsarion
Fixed being able to repeat the waiting action after being permanently digested.
Fixed a bug where low sex drive wasn't slowly decreasing horniness over time
Greatly lowering the average arrival time will now lower the current arrival time if it's greater than what's possible. I.e. If you lower it from 100 turns on average to 10 when there's 75 turns remaining, it will re-randomize it to be near 10, instead of waiting 75 more turns for the next pop before switching to ~10.
(Updated Auri to properly specify her new stats instead of randomizing them - She was also being hit by that 'Fixed a bug where saved characters weren't recording their version properly' bug in 8A)
User avatar
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:06 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V8C

Postby bahamut24 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:03 am

few questions, thank in advance for answers

1- how to vore inside predator? i keep getting vore request but i unable to vore them despite being in same room, but AI manage to be able to vore inside

2- what is better way to increase AI's aggressive to vore more often?



still get begging despite i have it disabled, not sure what trigger
is there be chance that trait or quirk allow us to devour more than one prey in the spot?
bahamut24
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:40 am

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V8C

Postby ripleysonic » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:58 am

Sorry to say but you can't use the PersistentBeggar trait it doesn't get added.
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V8C

Postby PhantomOfMars » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:16 pm

Increasing aggression comes from turning up the Pred Willingness. I will also remove cafeteria tiles to move my preds to eat more.

Related to this, but what are people's ideas of having doors that only open to preds or prey? I would find it useful for keeping my preds out of the kitchen and my other characters not starving, but it could be neat for other terrain tricks as well. The only potential downside to pred-only-doors is if prey is smuggled in and then can't escape.
PhantomOfMars
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:02 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V8B

Postby jeveasy » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:27 pm

Aurilika wrote:
Redicicle wrote:
jeveasy wrote:I keep running into the "error exporting log" error.

Hmm, what's the file name you're trying to use? There's probably 3 ways it could possibly fail. 1 the total path including file name is above the limit (which for windows is like ~240 characters?), the program can't get read/write permission for that directory (uncommon, unless there's something else going on), or if the file name has impossible stuff in it.

V8C released, fixing up some more bugs and adding a couple of minor requested features.



Just log4, NewLog, and a few others of the like.
User avatar
jeveasy
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:09 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V8C

Postby Chessa » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:29 am

Hello Aurilika, I love this game a lot, one thing I miss from the earlier builds is the ability to be passive during Sex/Vore scenes, would it be possible to add the ability to wait again for those scenes, for those of us who'd like to see our partner take a more active role?
Chessa
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:02 am

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ACCOUNT412DD, Argonianlord, AssBlastUSA, Bing [Bot], Bruhidk, bunnyboy617, clinkoclinko, comradmudkip, daeway, dMONEY4121, DraconicSyntax, ehur, eleventh, FinalWolfZX, JibeVibes, Justaslime, Kenron, LivesInAStomach, maxicrack, MellowYellow, mnbvpoiu, MrManDude11111, NightWanderer, noisekeeper, Omega, OutOfMyWay, PerfectDark, Qrnival, Shevron, Skybloodsoul, Sol, VizardMan, Walthis, WarmBeanDip, Zyxxyy