Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Postby SparkyTheWolf » Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:37 am

SmeetReaper wrote:
Trubot527 wrote:
SmeetReaper wrote:no idea what im missing or doing wrong but i still cant seem to find any of the suposed 3D stuff i heard of is in the game
:?


did you download the 3d version of the game?

i belive i did


When you play the 3D version of the game make sure to have 3D-enabled characters allowed in your game. There are only a few pre-set characters that have 3D models, so you'd need to add them to your game in order to see the 3D content.

You can see the 3D content by clicking a tile with a 3D-enabled character in it. It will show the 3D model of that character on the sides, where you normally see a character's stats, but if there are multiple people in a tile you will need to select one to see them.

Hope this helps.
User avatar
SparkyTheWolf
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Postby Pawz » Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:31 am

Jasper wrote:
Pawz wrote:Don't do this often but I made a few additions to the unbridled hedonism 3D mod by adding a few characters that had been either requested or sent to me to get put in. I'm. not 100% sure on the origin of some of the models but I figure since I won't be releasing the source and it's not like I'm making money from this it should be fine. This is also V9F so hopefully I didn't break anything by adding these.

UHV9F Bonus 3D Characters: https://mega.nz/file/71Mz1LST#am9nCJ1y1sDG0yQnGoNo26dDeiwNsMYBAU2t09yj_rU

Some of the content might not be for everyone as there are 3 human/anime characters, a werewolf, Snake thing? and a Feral. Also Kudalyn cause why not.


Hey Pawz, there has been a pretty significant branch update that only has a non-3d version. Do you think you could help merge that branch with the 3d version that you made?


Sure, I could toss the 3d version at them or they could toss the branched version at me I guess.
I'm in the UH discord. Name is Sooba.
User avatar
Pawz
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:40 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Postby Jasper » Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:04 pm

Pawz wrote:
Jasper wrote:
Pawz wrote:Don't do this often but I made a few additions to the unbridled hedonism 3D mod by adding a few characters that had been either requested or sent to me to get put in. I'm. not 100% sure on the origin of some of the models but I figure since I won't be releasing the source and it's not like I'm making money from this it should be fine. This is also V9F so hopefully I didn't break anything by adding these.

UHV9F Bonus 3D Characters: https://mega.nz/file/71Mz1LST#am9nCJ1y1sDG0yQnGoNo26dDeiwNsMYBAU2t09yj_rU

Some of the content might not be for everyone as there are 3 human/anime characters, a werewolf, Snake thing? and a Feral. Also Kudalyn cause why not.


Hey Pawz, there has been a pretty significant branch update that only has a non-3d version. Do you think you could help merge that branch with the 3d version that you made?


Sure, I could toss the 3d version at them or they could toss the branched version at me I guess.
I'm in the UH discord. Name is Sooba.


Nice! I'm thecrazy13 on the UH discord, the person doing the mod is Rowdy Boye, they should have left a ping for you with their git repository! Thank you for your amazing work!
User avatar
Jasper
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:41 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Postby TierHalibel11252 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:09 am

I don't know if this is still being updated from time to time but if it is I would love to see a way of setting it up where your the only person to be able to vore and everyone is terrified of you if they see it.
User avatar
TierHalibel11252
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:47 am

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Postby Jasper » Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:31 pm

TierHalibel11252 wrote:I don't know if this is still being updated from time to time but if it is I would love to see a way of setting it up where your the only person to be able to vore and everyone is terrified of you if they see it.


You can do this using settings, turn vore knowledge off, set vore anger to maximum, and create a template with vore odds set to 0. This should create the playthrough you're looking for.
User avatar
Jasper
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:41 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Postby RhinoSalt » Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:36 pm

Number1Vor3Boy wrote:Lupe, aka RowdyBoye here! Wanted to do a quick announcement here for a mod I've been working on for this game, tentatively called RowdyMod. Includes new interactions, traits, personality sliders, customization features, QOL features, maps, and a roster of generic default characters. No 3D mod compatibility yet - but if someone associated with it could provide me with some key source files that are missing from Auri's 3D source download, I'd be happy to merge them.

Most of my posts/updates about this will happen over on the UnbridledHedonism discord, but these links should update with new version info as it comes out. Currently the mod is hosted on a burner google drive but I may switch to mega or another site if I need to.

Find the mod here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Changelog here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nY5 ... sp=sharing

Wanted to say - I really appreciate this effort. UH is my favorite vore game bar none, and new content is more than welcome.
User avatar
RhinoSalt
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:03 am

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Postby Scoutboy25 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:42 am

Jasper wrote:
TierHalibel11252 wrote:I don't know if this is still being updated from time to time but if it is I would love to see a way of setting it up where your the only person to be able to vore and everyone is terrified of you if they see it.


You can do this using settings, turn vore knowledge off, set vore anger to maximum, and create a template with vore odds set to 0. This should create the playthrough you're looking for.
TierHalibel11252 wrote:I don't know if this is still being updated from time to time but if it is I would love to see a way of setting it up where your the only person to be able to vore and everyone is terrified of you if they see it.


I'd like to add a few things that could probably help. (Note: I'm doing these based on the rowdy's mod version of the game, but these should be in Auri's version.
1. Add the intimidating trait to make sure they're scared of you
2. Unapproachable trait if you don't want people to even try and talk to you to become friends
3. FearsomeReputation quirk to add vore success odds for each person you digest.
4. HighCapacity and UnrealCapacity for...well...more capacity
1 random brony that is trying to talk more than before here, barely talks and searches for games to suit my preferences. Don't mind me.
User avatar
Scoutboy25
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:19 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Postby neverreallyexisted20 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:36 am

SparkyTheWolf wrote:
SmeetReaper wrote:
Trubot527 wrote:
did you download the 3d version of the game?

i belive i did


When you play the 3D version of the game make sure to have 3D-enabled characters allowed in your game. There are only a few pre-set characters that have 3D models, so you'd need to add them to your game in order to see the 3D content.

You can see the 3D content by clicking a tile with a 3D-enabled character in it. It will show the 3D model of that character on the sides, where you normally see a character's stats, but if there are multiple people in a tile you will need to select one to see them.

Hope this helps.

What are the pre-sets? I have no clue what I am doing but I've got the 3D mode and no current sets, Is there anything I am meant to change or do for this?
User avatar
neverreallyexisted20
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:50 am

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Postby Crazyman536 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:28 am

neverreallyexisted20 wrote:
did you download the 3d version of the game?

i belive i did[/quote]

When you play the 3D version of the game make sure to have 3D-enabled characters allowed in your game. There are only a few pre-set characters that have 3D models, so you'd need to add them to your game in order to see the 3D content.

You can see the 3D content by clicking a tile with a 3D-enabled character in it. It will show the 3D model of that character on the sides, where you normally see a character's stats, but if there are multiple people in a tile you will need to select one to see them.

Hope this helps.[/quote]
What are the pre-sets? I have no clue what I am doing but I've got the 3D mode and no current sets, Is there anything I am meant to change or do for this?[/quote]

Before starting a game, on the bottom of the page, is an option called "open character saver". The characters on that page are the 3D characters.
Crazyman536
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:12 am

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Postby GeisKhan » Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:16 pm

Crazyman536 wrote:Before starting a game, on the bottom of the page, is an option called "open character saver". The characters on that page are the 3D characters.

Yeah that button should be renamed to "Add From Saved Characters".
GeisKhan
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:25 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Postby SputnikDX » Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:14 pm

With size difference now on the table, is there going to be any way to alter fullness from eating smaller prey, as well as visibility? Several turns to swallow 4' tall prey, and then everyone commenting how big and round my belly is when I walk out is a little off-putting.
User avatar
SputnikDX
Participator
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Postby PhantomOfMars » Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:35 pm

Well, there are different ways to tackle your problem. I have been using some of the lines for swallowing legs or feet to be descriptors of the meal moving the rest of the way to the belly. The other option is to change your lines of text to relate to the size of the belly? I have found that it gives the belly size as PreySize/PredSize regarding height. So if your pred is 6" and the meal is 4", you're gonna get a belly size of 2/3 or .66 before absorption starts to lower that.

Does this help, SputnikDX?
PhantomOfMars
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:02 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Postby SputnikDX » Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:38 pm

Sorry I actually messed up in my original post. I meant someone 6 feet tall swallowing someone 4 inches tall.
User avatar
SputnikDX
Participator
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Postby SparkyTheWolf » Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:27 pm

Just a quick question, I know it was talked about on here before but how do I create a custom race?
And if the post/reply with this info could be linked onto the main post, that would be awesome!
User avatar
SparkyTheWolf
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Postby Number1Vor3Boy » Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:23 am

Thought I'd post with a few more updates! The mod will now be called Reinvigorated Hedonism, and my character downloads will be a separate download. AI magic is now fully implemented, along with quite a few QOL changes and some bug fixes.

RH Google Drive (contains some tutorials and all other links below):
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... share_link

Changelog:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nY5 ... share_link

Download Links:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... share_link

Character Packs (find more chars on the UH discord!):
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... share_link

UH Official Discord:
https://discord.gg/fgsrCnW
User avatar
Number1Vor3Boy
New to the forum
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:41 pm

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Postby GeisKhan » Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:46 am

Number1Vor3Boy wrote:Thought I'd post with a few more updates! The mod will now be called Reinvigorated Hedonism, and my character downloads will be a separate download. AI magic is now fully implemented, along with quite a few QOL changes and some bug fixes.

First impression, thank you for renaming the "Open Character Saver" button to "Load From Saved Characters"! XD

Edit: Second impression, I see you made a lot more pictures of the ones that are included in this one, but is there a way to get the character pictures from the previous version that aren't in this version working? Figured it out by saving the characters from the other version, then they show up as custom characters in the new version.

Is there a way to mod disabling saving from the main menu on startup before loading a save or starting a new one? Just did that on accident instead of loading and it overwrites the save with a default map and character. Thankfully restored it from the autosave.
GeisKhan
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:25 pm

Previous

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: a448, albinator427, apfelapple, Archangel64, Bing [Bot], BirbFace, Blaze32202, Callial, Cle0, CrackedKraken, cucapico, Desire122, DigestionArousal, DissonantRaion, exper, FutureBellyAche, Guard, Kibergun, krishna3ca, lolek00123, Lybearion, MadElk, NeilE2Tea, Nerdrarg, oppi, R3X, RoyalAsh, Ryan-Drakel, SputnikDX, TheBestNeverRest, Tyriez, Vir, Zaku, zaza333, Zontan