Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V5A

Postby Jidane » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:01 pm

So far I have not encountered many bugs. i ran into the weird unbrith description where it seems the wrong character is doing the UB in the first couple posts.
And I noticed that when you use initials, the player "sprites" don#t seem to fit inside the field they're standing in and glitch out, so you do not see who's occupiying the same space on the map as you are currently in. Works properly with single letters displayed.

I just wanted to ask if there is a way to import my daved characters from the previous version into this one or if I have to redo them from scratch?
I first unzipped the new game into the old folder, replaceing the files and I had access to all the save games and characters, but oddly enough it didn't register all the changes. Unzipping the new version in a folder of it's own lets access all the changes, but not the saved characters from the previous version... unless I am overlooking something somewhere.
Jidane
Artist

Postby Zaleria » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:18 pm

I've come across a few bugs. Dunno if it's due to settings or what, or if they've been brought up already or not... But, issues with multi-prey, due to prey or predator using non-vore actions during swallowing process, or even while inside them, causing the prey to be freed instantly. As well as the AI seemingly having no interest in initiating vore actions during sex. Also, spammed request to be released by friendly predator, and they refused every one of them. It also feels like all of the predators are only using unbirth... I've also had the AI attempt to use an action during sex that was listed as having no description, as well as interacting with male bits on characters that did not have them.

EDIT: Finally got multi-prey to happen, discovered that, while prey releasing other prey into their shared pred, the message is still broken... Though it's not as weird as it was before, it now says that they released the prey into their own stomach. >_>;
Last edited by Zaleria on Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zaleria
New to the forum

Postby tigersebel » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:19 pm

Tetrahedra wrote:
tigersebel wrote:1. when playing a male predator and you try to cockvore a girl the text will often say that the girls also would have dicks. like for example: "Approaching Kelly's broad hips, joe lifts their cock skyward, using gravity to help pull it inside". even though she doesn't have a dick. i didn't even add any chicks with dicks in there

This is describing the predator lifting their dick skyward using gravity to help pull their prey inside, I'm pretty sure.

oh. the pronoun must have confused me. i apologize for it then, im not a native english speaker.

But now i found a text that definetly is wrong. when you again as a male predator cock vore a girl it. when you come to the legs there is a chance it says: "The constricting inside of joe's penis force Maria's dick together, holding them tightly and pulling them deeper".
tigersebel
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thibs » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:24 pm

tigersebel wrote:
Tetrahedra wrote:
tigersebel wrote:1. when playing a male predator and you try to cockvore a girl the text will often say that the girls also would have dicks. like for example: "Approaching Kelly's broad hips, joe lifts their cock skyward, using gravity to help pull it inside". even though she doesn't have a dick. i didn't even add any chicks with dicks in there

This is describing the predator lifting their dick skyward using gravity to help pull their prey inside, I'm pretty sure.

oh. the pronoun must have confused me. i apologize for it then, im not a native english speaker.

But now i found a text that definetly is wrong. when you again as a male predator cock vore a girl it. when you come to the legs there is a chance it says: "The constricting inside of joe's penis force Maria's dick together, holding them tightly and pulling them deeper".

Yeah that's a typo. It's supposed to read "Force Maria's legs together."
Thibs
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zaleria » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:35 pm

While I'm here reporting bugs I've encountered, I might as well make a suggestion... How about options to transfer prey to another character during sex? You know... Because sharing is caring. >_>;

Jokes aside, the idea of passing prey along via kiss is kind of cute to me. Though I suppose there is the pervier cv to ub method too... Or cv/ub to oral for that matter. Tying those in to the climaxing could even be used as a way for "Seduction preds" to "steal" prey from other preds. <_<;

EDIT: I think I found another bug? Either that, or the chances are extremely low. While AI preydators within preds don't seem to have any issue eating other prey they are stuck with, they don't seem to have any interest in eating player-prey that they share a pred with.
Last edited by Zaleria on Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zaleria
New to the forum

Postby Unfortunate » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:50 pm

Hi, Aurilika. I was going to post some suggestions, but those can wait.
I know you're already hard at work fixing every new bug that surfaces, but even so I just wanted say good job. :wink:
Don't let this little set back get you down, we're all incredibly greatful for what you've provided us with so far.
Your friendly neighbourhood bad artist.
Unfortunate
Participator

Postby SquishySofty » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:49 pm

Some Shenanigans n stuff
Spoiler: show
I just realized something. Setting the digestion speed below 0.8 would have the AI automatically releases you out after your health went around 400 - 200 health. They were NO Digestions being recorded in the logs after 1000 turns of gameplay.

I even tried to kill my controlled character by asking them to digest the controlled character, but no matter how i tried, it just wouldn't work.

Also, i find it funny that while having sex with any other gender than the main genders (Male and Female), the pronouns of referring their parts is confusing. Like i have a Dickgirl controlled character, and i was surprised when the game says "He/His" pronouns. And it was in Default settings on the Gender pronouns (The pronouns were set to "Her" on Dickgirl). I haven't tested it out on futas or other genders, but it's still quite hilarious. :lol:

Failing to be asked to unbirthed by an NPC have the wrong lines. I don't think i have any problems with Oral or cock vore, but Unbirth was quite the wonkiest. It says that they're devouring me, but it's not performing the action. It just treats it as a failed action. This said goes to vice versa when it succeeds. I'm not sure how to replicate it (Or describe it due to my vocabs being wonky), but it happens often. 8O

One last thing. When the NPC asked to let them out after having them sitting in your insides for how many turns, it just won't perform the action when accepting it. I just have to manually released them instead.
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aurilika » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:50 pm

Thibs wrote:I think I found a bug. I cockvored someone but it doesn't give me the option to digest them. They just stay down there forever doing nothing until I release them.

*Edit- Switched to digestion only and it seems to work, but when I have Both types selected it seems to always assume Endo

Well, for your player character, there's the option on the left panel to switch between digestion and just holding for each type. I think generally I've left you in whatever state you were before when you consume someone forcefully, whether you were already set to digest or not. (using the asking type sets it to non-vore)

YukiArikaMuze wrote:Oh noticed one thing i left out i found oops! but the breast slider text is gone as well for size info on the slider menu the balls and cock work fine tho <3 but also just wow amazing work getting that patch out so fast your amazing dear! <3

Edit: Oh also when saving a map it saves the current players so if you try to load a map after your done it loads the chars you had when editing along with no way to start off with it have to go into either every time i assume the map editing stuff tho is still a work in progress tho <3 but just thought let ya know in case is a bug!

Will get that fixed.

As for maps, I'd sort of viewed loading mid-game as something that wouldn't normally happen for a game you're playing. You'd set it to load from the create game screen (a dropdown of all the maps found is in the upper right corner), or modify a map while you're playing it. I could set up a case for that though, maybe something like taking all of the existing people can placing them on a single tile of the new map, or tossing them around randomly?

FinalWolfZX wrote:Working MUCH better now~! However asking to be eaten by another character in any given way and succeeding (be it during sex or just out of the blue) doesn't cause them to start swallowing you. To clarify, I tried this a number of times in both scenarios, and of course sometimes it would say that they "didn't want to do that", meaning they denied the request, but other times it would say how they agreed to eat you, or one of the teasing comments, but wouldn't actually start the "being swallowed" state...

Aside from that, It's looking outstanding so far! I'll let you know if I find any other bugs or oddities~. :wink:

Update: After further testing, involving asking to be eaten both during and not during sex, it seems that it is during sex that the bug occurs. At first it seemed that failing to be eaten when asked to be during sex despite it claiming that it succeeded caused the "AskToBe-" vore options to not trigger the being swallowed state even outside of intercourse as well, however I wasn't able to consistency replicate that. Hopefully this helps narrow down the search for the bug. ^^;

Okay, will check it out and get it fixed.

tigersebel wrote:Thank you so much. the game got so much better with this update. but i noticed a few smaller bugs that i thought i should report here:

1. when playing a male predator and you try to cockvore a girl the text will often say that the girls also would have dicks. like for example: "Approaching Kelly's broad hips, joe lifts their cock skyward, using gravity to help pull it inside". even though she doesn't have a dick. i didn't even add any chicks with dicks in there

2. again playing as a male, when you ask a girl to unbirth you the text that comes out is a bit wrong. for example: ""I wan't to spend a little time inside of your nethers." asks maria. Joe doesn't waste any time and presses their vagina against Maria's head before starting to draw her inside". i believe this should go the other way with maria unbirthing joe and not the other way around lol

these are the ones that i remember right now. And again thank you for the update!

I'll check into both of those text errors.

orbit2345 wrote:Follow up bug regarding the previous name issue I reported.

Having no last name no longer causes an exception, however, starting a game with only the first name filled for your initial control character will cause other characters to randomly disappear and reappear during the game.

Strange, I was able to replicate this easily, so I'll get it fixed.

Jidane wrote:So far I have not encountered many bugs. i ran into the weird unbrith description where it seems the wrong character is doing the UB in the first couple posts.
And I noticed that when you use initials, the player "sprites" don#t seem to fit inside the field they're standing in and glitch out, so you do not see who's occupiying the same space on the map as you are currently in. Works properly with single letters displayed.

I just wanted to ask if there is a way to import my daved characters from the previous version into this one or if I have to redo them from scratch?
I first unzipped the new game into the old folder, replaceing the files and I had access to all the save games and characters, but oddly enough it didn't register all the changes. Unzipping the new version in a folder of it's own lets access all the changes, but not the saved characters from the previous version... unless I am overlooking something somewhere.

I'll check into it, and make sure it is contained a little better, was trying to strike a balance between going out of the tile, and running out of room for names.

Jidane wrote:So far I have not encountered many bugs. i ran into the weird unbrith description where it seems the wrong character is doing the UB in the first couple posts.

Well, the saves were incompatible, but the saved settings may or may not have been compatible (I didn't really test it, but I've heard that it might be fine). Part of it was I was taking advantage of the save break to fix the broken directory name. The old directory was C:\Users\ (User Name) \AppData\LocalLow\UnbridledHedonism\UnbridledHedonismSaves the new one is C:\Users\ (User Name) \AppData\LocalLow\UnbridledHedonism\UnbridledHedonism\Saves. The only file worth keeping would be the createsettings0 file, which is what's created by the save all function. Saves themselves are definitely not compatible.

Zaleria wrote:I've come across a few bugs. Dunno if it's due to settings or what, or if they've been brought up already or not... But, issues with multi-prey, due to prey or predator using non-vore actions during swallowing process, or even while inside them, causing the prey to be freed instantly. As well as the AI seemingly having no interest in initiating vore actions during sex. Also, spammed request to be released by friendly predator, and they refused every one of them. It also feels like all of the predators are only using unbirth... I've also had the AI attempt to use an action during sex that was listed as having no description, as well as interacting with male bits on characters that did not have them.

EDIT: Finally got multi-prey to happen, discovered that, while prey releasing other prey into their shared pred, the message is still broken... Though it's not as weird as it was before, it now says that they released the prey into their own stomach. >_>;

Okay, will check into those issues. They should have an equal chance of using any vore option available to them, so them seeming to favor one might just be random chance. I'd sort of set a minimum amount of time that they'd hold you, (as they probably wouldn't want to spit someone back up that they just ate.), but I'll probably lower that a bit. That's why the rejection message states that they're not ready yet.
They do initiate vore during sex, the actual chance for forceful vore is decided when sex starts, to keep the odds more consistent. Them asking to vore is done on a per action basis, and starts after the 10th action (so that they don't immediately eat someone)
Thibs wrote:Yeah that's a typo. It's supposed to read "Force Maria's legs together."

Okay, got that updated.

Zaleria wrote:While I'm here reporting bugs I've encountered, I might as well make a suggestion... How about options to transfer prey to another character during sex? You know... Because sharing is caring. >_>;

Jokes aside, the idea of passing prey along via kiss is kind of cute to me. Though I suppose there is the pervier cv to ub method too... Or cv/ub to oral for that matter. Tying those in to the climaxing could even be used as a way for "Seduction preds" to "steal" prey from other preds. <_<;

That is something that I'd like to get in, though I'm not sure if it will be in the next content patch or not.

Unfortunate wrote:Hi, Aurilika. I was going to post some suggestions, but those can wait.
I know you're already hard at work fixing every new bug that surfaces, but even so I just wanted say good job. :wink:
Don't let this little set back get you down, we're all incredibly greatful for what you've provided us with so far.

Thank you, glad you're enjoying it.

SquishySofty wrote:Some Shenanigans n stuff
Spoiler: show
I just realized something. Setting the digestion speed below 0.8 would have the AI automatically releases you out after your health went around 400 - 200 health. They were NO Digestions being recorded in the logs after 1000 turns of gameplay.

I even tried to kill my controlled character by asking them to digest the controlled character, but no matter how i tried, it just wouldn't work.

Also, i find it funny that while having sex with any other gender than the main genders (Male and Female), the pronouns of referring their parts is confusing. Like i have a Dickgirl controlled character, and i was surprised when the game says "He/His" pronouns. And it was in Default settings on the Gender pronouns (The pronouns were set to "Her" on Dickgirl). I haven't tested it out on futas or other genders, but it's still quite hilarious. :lol:

Failing to be asked to unbirthed by an NPC have the wrong lines. I don't think i have any problems with Oral or cock vore, but Unbirth was quite the wonkiest. It says that they're devouring me, but it's not performing the action. It just treats it as a failed action. This said goes to vice versa when it succeeds. I'm not sure how to replicate it (Or describe it due to my vocabs being wonky), but it happens often. 8O

One last thing. When the NPC asked to let them out after having them sitting in your insides for how many turns, it just won't perform the action when accepting it. I just have to manually released them instead.

Will check into that auto-releasing of prey, I'm not sure what's going on with that. Will check into the pronouns seemingly not working right, as well as that issue with unbirth and with not letting them out automatically.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zaleria » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:25 pm

It seems like the AI doesn't want to do the same sorts of things to the controlled character, that they will with other AI, I messed around for four hours trying to coax the AI into snatching up the controlled character during sex, and sharing a belly, tried with different characters, tried tweaking their preferences, got no change.

Amusingly, it feels like the AI is most interested when I am actually trying to interact with someone else, and would literally attempt to grab me without my consent every turn, and even chase me and my target across the map, until I shifted my attention back to them... x'D
Zaleria
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:19 pm

Jeez, you don't check a thread for TWO DAYS, and it gets a massive update, a bugfix, and four whole pages... I'm still on the changelog of the OG V5 post... I've got a little catching up to do... (A map editor, nice! I'll make and post a map once I've caught up.)
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:00 pm

Okay, caught up reading...(double post to show the difference in time) Now to actually check this out and make my own map.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:31 pm

Zaleria wrote:It seems like the AI doesn't want to do the same sorts of things to the controlled character, that they will with other AI, I messed around for four hours trying to coax the AI into snatching up the controlled character during sex, and sharing a belly, tried with different characters, tried tweaking their preferences, got no change.

Amusingly, it feels like the AI is most interested when I am actually trying to interact with someone else, and would literally attempt to grab me without my consent every turn, and even chase me and my target across the map, until I shifted my attention back to them... x'D

For the most part, the ai should do the same things to players as it would to other ai ,with one main exception being if you have it set so only the player can digest. Also, the odds of some things are changed slightly. Like they'll ask for sex in public if the other ai's promiscuity is above .6, but will ask a player at any level of promiscuity, allowing the player the veto rights, but that's balanced by making the low promiscuity asks occur rarely so that it's not spamming the player (the player is fair game for spamming with a high promiscuity value, though. Though falling through that check just leads to them asking to follow instead of public sex.

Turbotowns wrote:Jeez, you don't check a thread for TWO DAYS, and it gets a massive update, a bugfix, and four whole pages... I'm still on the changelog of the OG V5 post... I've got a little catching up to do... (A map editor, nice! I'll make and post a map once I've caught up.)

Honestly you didn't miss much by not getting access to it on the first day. >.>

Will probably upload another patch sometime tomorrow, the fixes are of less severity than 5A, but I do have 9 fixes in already (though some are very minor), with a few more to add.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:21 am

Did you catch these? You can only scroll so far, even after expanding the map(you also can't build any walls or doors or whatever on the edge tiles(reminds me of not being able to move on the edge tiles of vore war, waaaaay back), though, you could technically just expand the map 1 tile in EVERY direction to "fix" it).

Also, could we get access to the map editor from the main menu?

Also our custom map doesn't show up in the list until we reset the whole game, when we save a new map(I'm worried any map updates also wouldn't save until reset).
Turbotowns
???

Postby Randulf » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:48 am

not sure if its a bug or based on some other stat but the options to ask someone to vore you seems to be 0 even if the person has full pred willingness
Ive been trying to make an every man for themselves scenario by settings everyones relationships to -1 but they normalize to zero overtime probably so they don't hate you forever.
occasionally people with zero prey willingness will play the willing prey lines when they are eaten and then switch to unwilling during the other stages of swallowing
could their be an option to designate certain people as jerks that would passively cause everyone have their relationship normalize to -1 for that person instead of zero, or just a global option that makes everyone dislike each other passively, which ever is easier for you.
one last thing are size and weight applicable to anything right now, (like harder to vore/ easier to eat smaller people) or is it just flavor as of now?
also when a prey asks to be spared can their be an option to say no to them and all future requests as the dialog box comes up fairly often
Turbotowns wrote:Okay, caught up reading...(double post to show the difference in time) Now to actually check this out and make my own map.

I liked your Turbo maps for vore war, excited to see what you can make for this game
Last edited by Randulf on Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Postby Snek » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:15 am

added in some unbirth disposal lines that could possibly let it be enabled next patch if it isn't too late? i didn't make any variants because i'm lazy and might do it eventually, and i don't really care for the idea of bones in unbirth, sooo i'll let whoever cares for it add it themselves. and it might be nice to move that doc link to the front page post btw, also most mentions of unbirth in dialogue have a missing space after unbirth by the way, so uh look into that?
Snek
New to the forum

Postby Snek » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:25 am

also when people free someone from an unbirth, there is a missing "prey'
Snek
New to the forum

Postby Morkeleb » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:32 am

I like the new willing prey asking to be digested. I've had several prey do that to me. But the reverse still never happens. I've yet to see a single pred after eating me ask if they can digest me. They always just auto release after a set period of time.

I also don't see willing prey ever ask to be let out. They are happy to remain inside you forever it seems.
Morkeleb
Somewhat familiar

Postby MasterInventor » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:01 am

The text for the start of the KneelingGiving and KneelingReceiving sex positions are switched. This bug happened to me during lesbian sex, I haven't tested any other kinds.

EDIT: When you ask an AI character to unbirth and melt you, the names are switched, so that the line starting the vore action reads as you unbirthing them (a lot like in the previous bug).

Why do predators care about how clean you are when you're going into their pussy, and presumably cock (haven't tried that one)? I was under the impression it had something to do with taste, and genitals don't have tastebuds. Instead of talking about taste, how would you feel about preds commenting about how sexy it is (or something like that) when they perform these kinds of vore?

EDIT 2: Mechanical suggestions for additions to unbirth, specifically unbirth digestion -

A common theme in this sort of fiction is that melting someone in your womb feels really good. The pred should probably gain Arousal while melting someone in their womb, and when she cums she should do additional damage to the prey's Health. Completely digesting someone in your womb should cause an orgasm with special text.
Last edited by MasterInventor on Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:09 am

Randulf wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:Okay, caught up reading...(double post to show the difference in time) Now to actually check this out and make my own map.

I liked your Turbo maps for vore war, excited to see what you can make for this game

Aw thanks! I can't promise anything TOO extravagant, since the setting is limited to just a college campus(and we don't even have classrooms or anything) currently, but I'll try to be creative(Auri'll have to fix the scrolling issue I mentioned first though, I can promise that It'll be BIG and will be able to hold LOADS of characters)!

In other news, with the height and how we can randomize dwarfs(4 feet minimum! HOLY SHIT!) and giants... could the sizes of pred and prey influence how much a pred can hold? Like in vore war?
Turbotowns
???

Postby FutureBellyAche » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:50 pm

Loved the update' ended up enjoying cock vore more than inexpected!
What may he nice is to have an option for prey to stay with the pred until disposal. If you play a prey only character you barely see it now. Though to be honest I never tried camping the toilets.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game