Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V8E

Postby metalfox57 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:11 pm

Hey, is there a place you'd like mods from people?
Like texture packs or text strings?
metalfox57
New to the forum

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V8E

Postby Aurilika » Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:23 pm

metalfox57 wrote:
Newly added races should already have appeared, so I'm not sure what the cause of that is, but it seemed to work fine during my testing.

Your right Aurilika. I was more focused on the modding portion than the specifics.
I'm sorry about that, inaccuracies from people are pretty annoying,
especially when coding's involved! L-L

No worries, I'd rather have a bug that might not exist reported than not have a bug that exists reported.

metalfox57 wrote:Hey, is there a place you'd like mods from people?
Like texture packs or text strings?

Well, I don't know that there have been any texture packs yet, but there are a few user created races on the discord server. You could probably also upload what you have here in a .zip file. At some point I may have a better system for that, but there's not a great system right now.

A small patch to clean up a few known issues.

8F:
Fixed an issue where portraits weren't being loaded correctly for characters that had a manually changed picture field. (It was accidentally loading based on first name instead of the picture field as a bug related to the on-demand loading introduced in V8)
Fixed a couple of minor exceptions.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V8F

Postby DerekBaumsKitchenGun » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:10 pm

Maybe a way to set an NPC's goal? Like if you want x to go to the library at y, but the AI wants to go to sleep, you could set it so that they go towards the library instead, if that makes sense.
DerekBaumsKitchenGun
New to the forum

Postby Unfortunate » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:51 pm

Aurilika wrote:Fixed an issue where portraits weren't being loaded correctly for characters that had a manually changed picture field. (It was accidentally loading based on first name instead of the picture field as a bug related to the on-demand loading introduced in V8)
Fixed a couple of minor exceptions.

Fantastic work, I can confirm you've fixed the issue.

Aurilika wrote:One way gates and security gates would probably work pretty well and shouldn't be too hard to set up. You were thinking the security gates would all share the same condition and it would just be set map wide?

I forgot to answer this one: Yeah, I originally suggested that they should all share the same conditions. If you could set conditions for gates on an individual basis, or have multiple versions of the Security Gate with specific functions, that would rock, but a shared rule would suffice. Again, I think a <Team 1 Only> rule would be quite versatile: Making my "Evil Sorority" style characters have an exclusive pad would really make them feel untouchable, at least by mundane means. Would give my other characters something to fear... or bring down...
Do what you think enhances the game; my dumb ass is bound to approve, but I'd feel bad if nobody else got fun out of it too.
DerekBaumsKitchenGun wrote:Maybe a way to set an NPC's goal? Like if you want x to go to the library at y, but the AI wants to go to sleep, you could set it so that they go towards the library instead, if that makes sense.

You know, I've always wanted a feature like that... The ability to directly set the AI's goals on demand, or an interaction where you request that they attempt to eat somebody. I've got a trio of characters right now who I'd really like have split up and bring down the friends of their worst enemy at the same time; unfortunately I have to leave the other 2 unattended while I target someone, and the guys I'm gunning for have eaten one of them while I was distracted in the past.

fadetoblack19 wrote:Yander A: If they see their lover be overly flirtatious with someone other than them, they'll try to forcefully swallow and digest their love.
Yander B: If they see their lover be overly flirtatious with someone other than them, they'll try to forcefully swallow the person that was flirting with their lover.)

From the standpoint of the guy who suggested Triats/Quirks, I support all of your ideas. Most of them are pretty vanilla stuff that makes sense anyway:
The Yandere thing stands out on it's own, it would spice up a character if I gave them the ability to go berserk if they're betrayed: There's already a vengeance mechanic, so it could be reused for that too. I feel certain traits, like your 2 here, should be deserving of unique dialogue. I don't know if there's currently a way to have dialogue conditionals referencing whether a character has a trait or not; but it would really help in adding some character.

fadetoblack19 wrote:Sex within a pred.

Yeah. Something like that would be good; the positions and options may be limited, but two characters going at it inside another makes sense to me, since I tried to make it happen at one point.
Maybe some unique text from the predator's perspective too: There's already a description every scene, so if the dialogue could be set to detect sex inside the pred, there could then be text describing them struggling to stand from all the movement.
fadetoblack19 wrote:Convincing a pred to digest their current prey

I would absolutely try that in game, I mean if the Pred likes me more than them... heh heh heh...!
fadetoblack19 wrote:Begging for a pred to release their prey; Maybe an added option that the pred can demand something from the person begging?

"TAKE ME INSTEAD!" That could backfire hilariously... I love it. Or perhaps a trade for someone else...? Request they follow you to the waiting pred then help them eat the new prey... It sounds good to me either way.
fadetoblack19 wrote:Groping; If the target is horny enough, it raises love more than most interactions. Otherwise, might anger the target if it failed.

Yes! This could really work as an option: It uses horniness, promiscuity and current attachment in the success calculation; However if you botch it, they could get really angry, clobber you or even vore you in retaliation.
Your friendly neighbourhood bad artist.
Unfortunate
Participator

Postby Redicicle » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:52 am

Some Trait/Quirk ideas. Some are more complex than others. Names are entirely placeholder.

LovesMassVore
Will pursue vore very aggressively when they have someone inside them already.

BouncyDigestion
Very slow at digesting prey, but incredibly strong desire for sex even with a stranger while digesting prey that can't drop below "near climax." Frequently tries to find someone to have sex with or kiss or make out with whenever digesting prey. Rapidly digests prey during sex.

OralOnlyPrey
Will never willingly be cockvored, analvored, or unbirthed.

PrivatePred
Greatly increased chance to attempt to eat someone when no one else is in their line of sight.

ShowoffPred
Strong preference to go near many people, especially with a full belly. Increased likelihood of vore when near crowds.

QuickGetaway
Can swallow people much faster than normal.

TakesTheirSweetTime
Takes much longer than normal to swallow prey, but can perform some actions that wouldn't normally be allowed during the process like showering, disposal, stripping, or resting and swallowing at the same time, including some sexual actions, though certain actions would be limited to willing prey. Chance for prey to become willing during this process.

ChewsTheirFood
Ability to bite down hard instead of swallowing while the prey is in their mouth (for other vore types, ability to to crush them between their ass cheeks, bounce on them with all their weight with their pussy, or twist and and "death roll" them with their cock). Very visible but causes rapid loss of health before they enter the stomach/womb/bowels/balls. Cannot cause injuries to prey already in critical shape, so they do still need to digest them.

BodySnatcherPred
After "digesting" prey, disposal causes them to reform but with this trait added. Activates when they get hungry and creates an overriding desire to eat the first person they have a reasonable chance to. Probably best to default this one to 0 as it would quickly infect everyone in many scenarios.

SafeDigestion
Instead of being injured and killed, prey have their strength reduced, their body fat cut to minimum for their size, their boobs, balls and cock shrunk, and are set to starving hunger-wise. Other tweaks to things like voracity might occur as well. This happens without causing loss of health, but prey will be ready for "disposal"/release whenever there isn't any more nutrients they can safely lose. These nutrients go to feed the pred and are typically about half what they would get from full digestion, but it could vary a lot.

StatueDisposalPred
Disposal leaves their character very much visibly intact but mostly digested, recoloring their nametag to indicate that they're not alive but have been turned to scat/sexual fluids in a form resembling their body. Characters walking by have a chance to figure out who ate them.

OneWayTicket
Pred physically cannot release oral prey out their mouth or move bowels prey to the stomach. Once swallowed, freeing oral prey will send that prey to the bowels.

StraightThroughPred
Swallowing, digestion, and disposal occur in one continuous act but is unusually fast. Roughly the order is swallow, swallow some more, swallow some more and digest at excellent health, swallow some more and digest at injured health, swallow some more and digest at badly wounded health, begin disposal and swallow some more as their health reaches critically injured, continue disposal as their health drops to zero and swallowing is finished, continue disposal and absorption, finish disposal. How many turns that takes exactly is settings dependent. Unbirth, anal, and cockvore endo prey are basically used as sextoys before being released, without ever being fully contained within the pred. Switching to digestion mode causes prey to begin losing health and then being disposed of but still in a continuous sequence with the swallow and then disposal animations active. Can't really hold onto endo prey or move around with prey, but it's a very fast and aggressive way to eat someone.

AccidentProne
Frequently inadvertently begins either swallowing or being swallowed by some route when moving into a spot with someone else, with a large bonus to this action's success rate. This has minimal relationship effect on it's own but subsequent actions (like trying to digest someone) might be more severe. Especially commonplace when tired.

InhumanReach
Can perform vore, rub belly, free prey, and push interactions from a tile away, provided it's not through a wall.

TightStomach
All internal locations share the normal stomach capacity instead of having separate capacity for the bowels/balls, but very high chance for prey not to be noticed even if struggling or screaming. Belly never looks oversized.

WaterSolublePrey
Will begin to be digested even during Endo. Will not be angered by this but will do everything they can to escape.

MindOfItsOwn
Sometimes uncontrollably Cockvores or Unbirths prey with a bonus to success. Prey will not be mad but will lose some romantic interest in pred. When this occurs, digestion is locked on and pred cannot let prey out until the womb/balls are empty, though they can still be freed. Chance of this happening when completely nude, when very aroused, immediately after orgasm, when making out, and especially during sex, with the highest chance being during sexual acts involving that body part in particular. More attractive characters are more likely to trigger the attack.

NeedsCompany
Able to reach out and grab someone outside while inside someone else, pulling them in as a "vore" action. Any opinions about being swallowed will reflect on the person grabbing them, not the person both are now inside.

BigBreakfast
Overriding desire to eat anyone they can for a few turns after resting. Likely to digest prey eaten this way.

NeedsSomeoneAnyone
No matter what the sexual orientation of the character is, the more aroused they get, the more they will consider romantic or sexual options with any available partner and will attempt to have their needs met by anyone they can get to do it. At minimum arousal the character follows their normal orientation. At maximum it's as though their orientation were "ANY."

ShapeshifterPred
Stats change to match the prey they just digested. Relationships toward them become those toward the prey they just digested but their own relationships and personality remain as they were originally. Wears off after sleeping and they become their original self.

EmbarassedPred
Will not do anything embarrassing in view of others. When seen doing something embarrassing, will attempt to eat and digest whoever found them. Embarrassing acts include masturbation, unbirth, cockvore, analvore, disposal, freeing bowels, womb or balls prey, having bowels, womb, or balls prey freed, sex, and making out, in front of someone they're not romantic with, additionally, full nudity is embarrassing around people of sexes they find attractive unless they have a high level of romance with them. In attempting to eat the one who saw them, may end up unbirthing, anal voring, or cockvoring them, potentially triggering a chain reaction where they attempt to eat the witnesses to this act. Desire to eat them will cease once they are no longer visible.

CorrosiveFlesh
Being in the same stomach/womb/balls/bowels as this character will cause other prey to digest even during endo.

VengefulSpirit
Upon being fully digested, the character becomes an incorporeal ghost, able to pass through walls and windows as though they were doors. They will finally die when either digested again or their killer dies. Something they will try to cause. No longer have basic needs and terrify anyone that met them during life. Upon being digested, there is no disposal. Their soul simply vanishes or respawns. Sometimes make low success rate attempts to "eat" anyone they occupy the same tile as when passing through them, inducing fear and hatred. High chance to accidentally engage in low success chance forced vore during sex. If they digest corporeal prey, there is no disposal.

SocialPred
Greatly increased chance to engage in vore when near someone with a full belly or who is currently engaged in vore.

FullBodyInsertion
During sex and kissing, chance to squeeze their way inside the predator, greatly increasing romance toward them and arousal. Where they squeeze themselves in depends on what action is being taken.

PerfectCriminal
Will only attempt forced vore when alone with the target (nobody else in view) and only when the success chance is 100% or more. Will always hide or flee when they have unwilling prey.

BayHarborSwallower
Will be extremely aggressive and vorehappy towards anyone who has forcibly digested 3 or more people and who they have met. Will try to ensure their target is digested, overriding doesNotForce or anything else.

HideInside
When the pred they are in is digested, they appear to instantly die. However, when their original pred is disposed of, they are released in their former condition. When being digested, will offer themselves to anyone with less health and will also offer to be endo'd regardless of health.
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bahamut24 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:08 pm

is there be chance of disable AI ask to be out?
bahamut24
Somewhat familiar

Postby Randulf » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:38 pm

For some reason my partners are still trying to eat me even when their pred loyalty is at 100%
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aurilika » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:13 pm

DerekBaumsKitchenGun wrote:Maybe a way to set an NPC's goal? Like if you want x to go to the library at y, but the AI wants to go to sleep, you could set it so that they go towards the library instead, if that makes sense.

I'll probably add something like that sooner or later, because it would be useful in setting up interesting situations.

Unfortunate wrote:I forgot to answer this one: Yeah, I originally suggested that they should all share the same conditions. If you could set conditions for gates on an individual basis, or have multiple versions of the Security Gate with specific functions, that would rock, but a shared rule would suffice. Again, I think a <Team 1 Only> rule would be quite versatile: Making my "Evil Sorority" style characters have an exclusive pad would really make them feel untouchable, at least by mundane means. Would give my other characters something to fear... or bring down...
Do what you think enhances the game; my dumb ass is bound to approve, but I'd feel bad if nobody else got fun out of it too.

Yeah, there's definitely some interesting scenarios that could come from those, so I will add them, though it may not be in this next content patch.

Redicicle wrote:Some Trait/Quirk ideas. Some are more complex than others. Names are entirely placeholder.

I won't comment individually because there's quite a few, but I will say that some of those will definitely make it in the next content patch.

bahamut24 wrote:is there be chance of disable AI ask to be out?

I was thinking there was one, but that was just the ask to be digested. Yeah, that will probably come, at least in trait form.

Randulf wrote:For some reason my partners are still trying to eat me even when their pred loyalty is at 100%

Hmm, I'll check that out to figure out what the issue is. I think that's supposed to be theoretically possible, but extremely rare.

8G released. A bunch of bug fixes in this one because someone went in depth in finding them.

8G:
Romantic Pred should now be better about preventing vore in sitations when it shouldn't happen, such as AreaVoreTease (unless the teaser is romantic with them). Also changed it slightly so that it applies to people they're dating or people they have fairly high romantic levels with.
Added a little cluster of conditionals, [ActorHavingSex], [TargetHavingSex], [PredOfActorHavingSex], and [PredOfTargetHavingSex]
AI is better about mixing digestion and endo and will avoid mixing the two in the same location, though there's probably still some rare scenarios where it happens, but AI initiated vore should avoid it for the most part (it already did to a reasonable extent, but this cleans up a few holes)
Fixed an issue where creating a log file would throw an exception if the directory didn't exist.
Fixed up some other typos and missing interaction text.
Fixed a text error that caused masturbation lines for herms to not use what they were supposed to.
Fixed a bug where you could repeat an offer self action after it was accepted, and would cause some game glitchiness.
Can now talk to someone being consumed as a prey. Also, the AI can no longer do things they shouldn't be able to do as a prey in the process of being consumed (like fondling another prey). The player was already prevented from doing that, this this gets the AI on the same page, since it doesn't make sense to do some of those actions.
Fixed prey in one predator being able to talk to prey in another (was slightly awkward, espesically since the dialogue assumed the actor was not prey)
Fixed an issue with some hotkeys and turn order after swapping characters. Now it just automatically declares it to be the person you swapped to's turn. (Before it was the person you swapped from's turn in the turn order, so you'd effectively steal an action from them)
Can now access the other pages of info on people who are prey.
Fixed a bug where the prey recover interaction could be used on your predator while dead.
Fixed a bug where you could still perform certain interactions while you were dead and still being absorbed.
Fixed a bug where if the player was forcefully vored by person they were having sex with, it would auto-pick your response, instead asking whether you were willing or not.
Fixed an oversight that caused the race weight slider for humans to reset to 500 every time the race weights screen opened, though it was being saved and used correctly.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V8G

Postby maraudingmarauder » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:04 am

One thing about the eat prompt - it always comes up "do you want to go willingly or will you fight back?"
If you select unwilling, AI predators always attempt to eat you unwillingly anyway - I don't see them ever asking to eat and actually taking no for an answer (ie. preds that don't want unwilling prey, but will still ask if you're up for willing)
maraudingmarauder
???

Postby KDzee » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:15 pm

This might be an odd request, but is it possible to make it so the AI use the Burp and Rub Belly options if they're inside someone else? This option is available for the player wherever they are, but AI only do those two things if they're not currently eaten.
KDzee
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aurilika » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:31 pm

maraudingmarauder wrote:One thing about the eat prompt - it always comes up "do you want to go willingly or will you fight back?"
If you select unwilling, AI predators always attempt to eat you unwillingly anyway - I don't see them ever asking to eat and actually taking no for an answer (ie. preds that don't want unwilling prey, but will still ask if you're up for willing)

If I'm understanding you correctly, that's intended. It only asks you if you'll go willingly if they try to use forced vore on you, and the options are basically just 'Do the normal defensive skill roll', and 'switch to willing and the attack automatically succeeds.' If they were willing to accept no as an answer, it would just the the ask to vore interaction.

KDzee wrote:This might be an odd request, but is it possible to make it so the AI use the Burp and Rub Belly options if they're inside someone else? This option is available for the player wherever they are, but AI only do those two things if they're not currently eaten.

Yeah, that could be done, and it makes sense to do so. It's too late for the one I just uploaded, but that will be in the next content patch.

8H released, just a quick fix patch to fix up some issues, which included me breaking the romantic pred so that they would almost never consider anyone an acceptable target.

8H:
Did a little bit of tweaking behind the scenes, AI's desire for forced vore was not taking relations into account correctly.
Fix for forced vore during sex not using the correct messages.
Fixed some messed up logic for the romantic pred bit in the last patch, it should now work as intended in all situations.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dragonlord » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:34 pm

So I gave this game a try recently and have to ask, is there any way to feed/fuck someone in your balls into someone else? I tried having sex while someone was in there and releasing them during sex and no dice. If this isn't in the game yet is there a way to implement it?
Dragonlord
Somewhat familiar

Postby KDzee » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:04 pm

Aurilika wrote:Yeah, that could be done, and it makes sense to do so. It's too late for the one I just uploaded, but that will be in the next content patch.

Hey, thanks. This is still one of my favorite games and that will make it even better.
KDzee
Been posting for a bit

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V8H

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:22 am

Personally, I'd like it if we could at least have two unique security gates, so that we can have a pred zone(their own pad like Unfortunate mentioned), and a prey(safe) zone. And then the rest of the place is open territory where preds and prey can meet, greet... and eat. XD

(Though setting up dorms that belongs to only one side could be tricky, unless you give dorms potential pred/non-pred tags(or rather, two additional dorms that can only hold someone that's vore capable or not). But that WOULD allow us the manage the pred to prey ratio when we have new people coming in that are randomly one or the other: it makes the person vore capable or not based on how many preds/non-preds there are or if there isn't a free dorm for that particular type)

Redicicle wrote:LovesMassVore

Ahaha! That's my primary method of play! XD

(Also, hot damn I LOVE some of those others! clumsy and ghost sound fun!)
Turbotowns
???

Postby Redicicle » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:27 am

Turbotowns wrote:Personally, I'd like it if we could at least have two unique security gates, so that we can have a pred zone(their own pad like Unfortunate mentioned), and a prey(safe) zone. And then the rest of the place is open territory where preds and prey can meet, greet... and eat. XD

(Though setting up dorms that belongs to only one side could be tricky, unless you give dorms potential pred/non-pred tags(or rather, two additional dorms that can only hold someone that's vore capable or not). But that WOULD allow us the manage the pred to prey ratio when we have new people coming in that are randomly one or the other: it makes the person vore capable or not based on how many preds/non-preds there are or if there isn't a free dorm for that particular type)

Redicicle wrote:LovesMassVore

Ahaha! That's my primary method of play! XD

(Also, hot damn I LOVE some of those others! clumsy and ghost sound fun!)

Hehe. Thanks. I could see some very fun dialogue with that one. And yes I tend to eat a lot of people at once too. Although I sometimes put a few somewhere else for some fun later with them.
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Unfortunate » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:09 pm

Hello, it me.
Redicicle posted some gems in the quirks department: LovesMassVore, PrivatePred (there's already something with a similar name, but the idea's good on it's own), ShowoffPred, QuickGetaway, AccidentProne, Inhuman Reach, TightStomach, BigBreakfast, NeedsSomeoneAnyone (you could alternatively tie this to romantic desperation), EmbarassedPred (has the potential to wipe half the map, but could be cool regardless), SocialPred (YES), PerfectCriminal and BayHarborSwallower all sound quite good. I know Auri's already mentioned considering them, but I'm dropping my support too. Good stuff.

maraudingmarauder wrote:One thing about the eat prompt - it always comes up "do you want to go willingly or will you fight back?"

Yeah, they don't seem to ask me either, preferring to just go for it... When they try, they're always in full murder mode, even the Endo one wants to use force. For other NPCs however it seems like they do, and with surprisingly high odds: I had lost multiple characters in the past because they willingly digested, even with 0 PreyWillingness. I bet that's one of the reasons why PreyDigestionInterest was added, to spare those poor fools an early grave.

Here's the other ideas, when you're ready:

Tagalongs
Spoiler: show
This would make for a neat little mechanic; approach a character of your choice and you have the option to request to accompany them. It is an odds based action; not everyone wants to be followed around. Your character is now forced to follow them closely for the next 10 turns, and will be classed as a Tagalong for that character. During this period, the one you're following will be protected if a predator tries to eat them, instantly breaking the attempt up. (Your character is actively watching out for it, so it makes sense.) Violent actions added later would also provoke a response, with your character defending the recipient from harm and perhaps even fighting back. If you see a pred stalking someone you like, this option can be used to keep them safe.
Tagging Along and Terrorising (covered on an earlier page) counteract each other: If a character is panicking, they will agree to you Tagging with them, and you'll be able to keep them safe as a Tagalong during that period of weakness; but if a pred terrorises you specifically, you'll stop protecting that character and panic as usual.

Now it's important to note that the tag along system does not protect you: If a predator tries to eat you specifically, the sequence will occur as per-usual, with no extra gimmicks.
If you're tagging along with a character who's capable of Vore, and they eat you while you're protecting them, they'll actually get a bonus to their odds due to the unexpected betrayal: The chances of the AI doing so is effected by Predator Loyalty and... perhaps whether they have the Traitor trait or not? Nothing's set in stone.

Quirks and Traits:

(T) Buzz Off! - This character will always refuse Tagalong requests; they find it annoying.
(T) Bodyguard – If a friend is being actively stalked by a predator, this character will request to Tag Along immediately and prevent it.
(T) Plan B – If an actively stalked character suddenly gains a Tagalong, switch intended prey target to the Tagalong...

High Risk Actions / Critical Failure
A previous poster mentioned the ability to grope a character to massively build up romantic relations and horniness, and I even added my thoughts on the idea; this leads directly into what I think would be another good way of spicing up the game: Actions that pay out very well, but have a chance to go catastrophically wrong.

High Risk Actions should first be calculated for success, THEN once it fails it then rolls to see if a Critical Failure occurred; perhaps the odds of this could be displayed in red in the pop-up when you hover over the action, or even besides the usual percentage display...?

Yes, the Critical Failure outcomes should be pretty extreme: You mess up the grope normally?
“Ay attempted to grope Bea, but the moment they made contact they were yelled at.”
Relations with that character will massively drop, and maybe even horniness too...?
Critical Failure would have this happen:
“Ay attempted to grope Bea, but the moment they made contact Bea punched them in the face.”
Your character would be embarrassed from getting hit, which could be implemented as a temporary penalty or something? It could be really quite useful having this sort of function for the more aggressive/violent actions you may have planned, since it makes sense for those that result in someone getting whacked to have unique repercussions. And of course, it can have unique pred behaviours too:
“Ay attempted to grope Bea, but the moment they made contact Bea leaned in to eat them.”

Perhaps if a character attempts something on you and gets a Crit Fail, you could get a window allowing you to choose your method of retaliation: Yell at, Hit, OV, UB, CV, AV... BV? It's all good.

I think the grope action should be available, but here's some other possible suggestions for High Risk actions:

Crack Wise – Awards higher friendship values, but if your charisma fails you, you may get throttled...
(S)
“Ay engaged Bea with some witty banter.”
“Ay amused Bea with some good jokes.”
(F)
“Ay tried to make banter with Bea, but it didn't work out.”
“Ay tried telling jokes to Bea, but they fell flat.”
(CF)
“Ay tried telling jokes to Bea, but they were so bad that they ended up getting strangled.”
“Ay tried telling jokes to Bea: Bea decided eating Ay was a better punchline.”

Smooth Line – Awards higher romantic values, but if your charisma fails you, you may get throttled...
(S)
“Ay buttered up Bea, who really enjoyed the attention.”
(F)
“Ay tried some pickup lines with Bea, who's only response was to frown.”
(CF)
“Ay tried some pickup lines with Bea, who promptly kicked 'em where it hurts the most.”
“Ay tried some pickup lines with Bea, who's only reaction was to turn and eat them.”

Slap – A big slap to the face, embarrasses the victim, but if you lack the strength to stand your ground...
(S)
“Ay graced Bea's face with a mighty smack... Ouch!”
(F)
“Ay slapped Bea... but then got slapped back...!”
(CF)
“Ay slapped Bea. Bea proceeded to level them with a kick.”
“Ay slapped Bea. “You think that bothered me...? Let me show you how it's done...” Bea responded, grabbing Ay and fixing them with a dangerous stare... before opening wide.”

Max Effort Actions
This should be a rare, unique ability attached to certain characters; each ability requires a specific Quirk to gain access to it, and when used has a cooldown period where no other Max Effort Action can be used.

All Max Effort Quirks have a unique BLUE colour to their names, so they're instantly recognisable. They shouldn't be abusable; again, these are generally reserved for dire situations. Here's a couple of sample Quirks and their abilities:

MAD DASH – When this action is chosen, you can instantly move up to 3 spaces in a single turn. 100 turn cooldown.
(This should adhere to usual movement rules: No walking through walls/windows, no moving while eating/being eaten. Can be used evasively, or to catch up to someone moving away. 100% chance of working.)

LAST RESORT – When in any vore situation, instantly escape by using this Last Resort action. 280 turn cooldown.
(This action is a get out of jail free card, but has the longest cooldown of all these abilities; The user will not be able to use any other MEActions for 280 turns, which is a really long time to do without that crutch... Has a 100% chance of working.)

INCAPACITATE – A very violent action that witnesses will not approve of; use strength to beat the target into unconsciousness and send them back to their dorm room. 200 turn cooldown.
(There is a success rate when using this action on a target, it relies on Strength to succeed; Low strength characters will struggle to pull it off, a max strength one will do so with minimal trouble. On success, the target will be instantly kicked back to their own dorm and will have lost a ton of energy, forcing them to rest, which can simulate them sleeping off their wounds.
Failure has the target remain in place, but still takes away a little bit of energy from them. A little bit is also taken from you.
A potential Critical Failure, that relies on the target's own strength to decide if it triggers after you fail, would not teleport you away to your dorm; but would take away the massive amount of energy, which could make you easy prey.
Do note that this action will instantly interrupt a predator in the process of swallowing somebody; even if it fails they will be forced to stop swallowing in order to fight back. This is intentional; it's primarily to be used to prevent vore as it happens in the moment. If the prey is in the pred's stomach/fully eaten already, this won't free them.)

BIG APOLOGY – Instantly removes any ill will between you and your target. 150 turn cooldown.
(“I'm sorry Maria for eating your boyfriend.” “Sure, I forgive you.”
Ah... If only apologies were actually this effective. Instantly resets negative relations back to 0 again. Could be quite funny in the correct circumstances.)

CURSED VORE TECHNIQUE – Preform any vore action with double the success rate. 250 turn cooldown.
(Quite a simple idea; a vore action that's harder to escape from.)

Okay, I'm dipping out again. Have fun everyone.
Your friendly neighbourhood bad artist.
Unfortunate
Participator

Postby Redicicle » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:25 am

Ideas for new tile types:

Shops: Can go there to work and earn money. Can also go there to buy things but only if someone is currently working there. Things available are different at different shops. Nicer clothes, portable food, non-portable food, portable reading materials, portable, ahem, *other* materials, cellphones so you can call other characters, weights, cars or bicycles for fast travel, power tools, non-lethal weapons, alcohol, etc.

Forest: doesn't fully block vision but depletes it much faster than regular tiles. Prevents any form of fast-travel through it.

Dense forest: Blocks vision even more thoroughly and has a chance to block movement as well. Smaller, more fit characters have a better chance to enter or leave it.

Swimming Pool: Character can either swim or learn to swim. If they haven't learned to swim, then their movement action has a high chance of not happening. Learning to swim gives them a new trait/quirk saying they can in fact swim.

Pond: Character can move through it slowly. Faster if they've learned to swim.

Lake: Character can't move through it at all if they can't swim. If a character who can't swim somehow finds themselves in this tile (such as being released there), they will begin taking damage and drown if not helped.

River: Has a current in a cardinal direction. Characters will drift with the current when trying to swim across. Cannot swim upstream. Characters who can't swim can't enter this tile deliberately and will drown here if somehow forced to enter.

One-sided door: anyone can lock or unlock the door from one side but cannot lock or unlock it from the other without a key.

One-sided window: like a wall from one side but a window from the other.

Lounge: Allows characters to rest on a couch without claiming a room as their own.
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Redicicle » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:32 am

Ok I made a town map that's not all that densely populated but it does have 268 beds thanks to the sheer size of the place (100x100). I'll upload it tomorrow on the discord.

What I've observed in playtesting it.

1. There seems to be a *significant* lag associated with selecting another character when there's 200. It seems to me like selecting a character is at least O(N), or maybe even worse, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

2. Speaking of which... There's no way to get over 200 characters on the map at once. I feel like that would not be a fundamental limitation. Perhaps a way to unclamp that slider would be useful so we could enter "500" in the limit for the number of people who would spawn and eventually, 1500+ turns later, we would reach that number?

3. If you're in observer and nobody is selected, 200 characters doesn't run that badly. Somehow displaying info on one or two characters is laggier than running pathfinding, interactions, needs, flexible stats, and more for 200 AI characters on a 100x100 map.

4. Some parts of the map are very prone to starvation. To the point that nearly every NPC going through a certain area is actually starving. This is actually kind of interesting since it makes them very aggressive. I befriended a girl and she went on this route, and then I either CV'd or UB'd her (I forget which, but I played as a female herm so I could do both). I could've asked to melt her and she probably would've said yes, but instead I went into a fairly low visibility spot in a "forest" of cleared tiles and released her. I immediately tried making out with her a couple times and said unwilling when she wanted to eat and then unbirth me, then I began asking her for sex which she accepted before immediately AVing me and digesting me on the way back home. I think probably the most egregious example is a place where someone can see a restaurant right over a glass fence that requires an over 150 tile path to reach.
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Dating Options!

Postby metalfox57 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:50 am

Kind of a small feature, but it could really change the game flow. (Better for me :p )
If you could add an option to allow lovers/dating npcs able to share eachothers beds. (Outside of, 'following' into them)
Essentially having the same options, as if the bed was vacant between you both (or several lovers).

Note (unrelated): I started saving characters and giving them my default 'custom' picture.
Then using the 'Saved' option on respawn to not haft to keep inputting the custom pic.

Another) more difficult feature: Would be sweet to make suggestions to followers.
Cause I had a lover that wouldn't eat or sleep, and though I brought
them to the cafeteria, they kept interacting with me, or running
off when I de'followed them.
I was afraid they'd get eaten L-L
metalfox57
New to the forum

Postby Trebortron3 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:58 pm

I've only just discovered this game, and it's fantastic! Took a little while to get used to, but once I lowered the character count and tweaked all of the stats/traits, it was very fun!

From a couple of playthroughs, I just have a few observations/suggestions (and sorry if these have been flagged up before, but I hope you'll all understand me not trawling back through 62 pages of posts, haha) -

- I never came across anal vore as an option, despite going through the character sliders and making sure it was on and relatively prioritised for a few of the preds.

- When being cockvored, the begging dialogue was the same as when being orally vored. Some of it works for both, I suppose, but things like "Please don't eat me" seemed to not really fit. I'm not sure if this is also the case for unbirth, because I didn't have that happen during my runs so far.

- I think a nice option would be to request one character vore another character. I had a situation where me, my partner and a random third character were sharing a space. The third character attempted to kiss my partner, who turned them down, and there was a specific reaction comment acknowledging that (which was good). For that kind of situation, I think being able to request that your partner eat the other character would be fun. Obviously their willingness to do so would be based on their own traits and your relationship with them, but it could open up a range of possibilities.

- In a similar vein, a couple of specific options for interacting with characters who have tried to vore you in the past would be nice. In my last run I had designed essentially a pred bully, and sure to form, he vored me four or five times, with me escaping once and being saved by other characters a bunch of times. Some action to acknowledge that (demanding an explanation, forbidding them from voring you again etc) would be fun, as would an action for other characters where you could inform them someone had tried to eat you. If they like you, it damages their relationship with the pred in question. If they don't like you or are pro-pred, it might improve their relationship with that character. Or of course they might straight up tell you they don't care one way or the other. The inverse action could also exist for preds, where they boast about a character they partially vored or successfully digested.

- Possible additional trait based on the above: Protective Pred - If they free someone from being vored and have a positive relationship with that person, they are likely to immediately vore the person they saved without digestion.

- Final proposed new action; while I was in a pred's stomach, they started swallowing some other character. An additional prey action for that situation would be nice - "Pull them inside" or "Push them out", similar to those two options being available if you are outside while a character is being vored.

Anyway, hope some of those sound good. It's a fantastic game, thank you for making it :)
Trebortron3
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game