Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V3

Postby Aurilika » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:08 pm

There's always more bugs than I expect, will put out a bug fixing patch later today.

Randulf wrote:I have vore set to digestion only but its treating my prey as if I have endosoma on instead
also sometimes certain messages are appearing twice for no reason

Okay, I'll make sure that's fixed.
Is it certain types of messages or just any messages?
NinTheFolf wrote:When asking to eat someone and you swap to digestion, the targets are swapped. The pred yells at the prey about betraying them, instead of vice versa.
Another thing I noticed was when someone tells you that they're dating someone it says "<A> asks if <B> is single, and target tells tells him that she is dating someone". A being male and B being female.
Target sounds kinda odd, should that be <B>?
Also, I don't think(? haven't tested it too much) prey willingness seems to factor into if "ask to eat" can succeed or not. I'd imagine if a character has prey willingness low, it should be harder to convince them of such.
Rubbing another predator's belly seems to currently only work if the controlled character has someone in their gut, as opposed to the target character.
Enjoying the update as a whole though!

Will get those text issues fixed. That's a good point, I don't think I factored prey willingness into that calculation, I'll get that adjusted. The rubbing is bugged exactly as you described, I've got it fixed for the next patch.
Kligor wrote:Oki so smol bug
When being eaten it will count you as willing regardless of your option you pick.
Also it doesnt tell you digestion vs endo it just says "eaten" so its a big gamble while the AI communicate the intent to each other.
EDIT I realize that it says different things actually but one is ask one is just going for it. Dang. Was hoping some people would just dive bomb for the endo stuff lol

Ah, I'll check that out, it's possible that I messed something up with the other changes. I'll also make sure that's a little bit clearer.
No-One wrote:Aww, I was hoping for breast growth to make it into this update.
Thanks for the update! It looks like a big one with lots of fun changes.

I'll go ahead and add that to the plan for the next update, since that's relatively simple at its basic level.
No-One wrote:At present it doesn't change at all during the stages of digestion. It would be nice if, once you start getting messages about how the belly is starting to shrink a bit, if this changed from "bulging gut that looks like it could easily fit a person inside" to something smaller and rounder, and then to something else once the prey is almost gone and the belly has shrunk almost back to normal. In that vein, it would be nice if the "RubOwnBelly" command also varied its response depending on those circumstances.

It's supposed to change, there should be like 4 or 5 different messages that it cycles through as prey are absorbed. I'll check into that and figure out what the issue is. You make a good point about belly rubs, though.
No-One wrote:EDIT 2: Ok, so... playing with all females, I had mine non-fatally swallow a girl, then have sex with a different girl. While that was going on I switched over to digestion mode (figure once the character gets worked up enough she can't control herself anymore, something like that). A third character then came along and freed my prey, and a box popped up simply saying "New Text" and having an "OK" button. I suspect this is intended to be a "someone freed your prey!" popup, but it hasn't been filled in. I listed the whole series of events just in case there's something there that's breaking it.

I wonder if that's a bug related to the combination of sex and vore. Either way, I'll check into it and see if I can figure out.. Oh... I know exactly what that is, I'll get it fixed (well, I'm not 100% what the message was, but the blank message is a side effect of updating unity that I forgot to check).
MadEnough wrote:The good times keep rolling! This is great! The additional dialog options and vore actions really add to the game. It's also nice to see your own stats/actions as well as your target.
Here's my contribution to the bug list:
When 2 girls are having sex, the "BehindRecieving" position is still visible, and suddenly gives the other girl a cock for sex actions.
When stripping, the dialog gives a number to describe breasts rather than a size category.

Thank you, glad you're enjoying them.
Ah, that's supposed to not be enterable with just two girls since there's not much there for them in it right now. I'll get that fixed so that it's properly hidden for FF.
Yeah, there were a couple of those I missed, where it was using the actual size rather than converting it to a word, I've got those fixed for tonight's update.
Caesar wrote:Ooh glad to see this is being updated!
Quick bug report for the mac version. I was unable to open the application so I played around a bit and managed to fix it with console commands. It seems that the 'inner' UnbridledHedonism file was not flagged as an executable inside the .app file. If that makes any sense.

So, were you able to get it working? If so what do I need to do to prevent this from happening in the future? (I don't have a way of testing mac builds) I felt like I was handling it the same way I was in Vore War, but it's possible I mixed something up.
Wollffett wrote:Just wondering if there were any plans to add Herms/Futas

Yes, they will be added eventually, probably sooner rather that later.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zeldazackman » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:40 pm

Loving the newest update and have been playing it to help stay sane during the holiday nonsense.

I hate to ask but would there be any chances to have a chance slider for preds to go from endosoma/non-fatal to fatal once they've got prey in them in the game for a future update?
Zeldazackman
Somewhat familiar

Postby No-One » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:11 pm

When someone is eating the viewpoint character, my character can't seem to become willing. Choosing the option just uses one of the lines from when you switch from endosama to digestion (the "how could you lie to me you said this would be safe etc." lines), and leaves you with the unwilling actions rather than the willing actions. This probably won't be an issue if pred willingness is at max, but there may be other things wrong then.
No-One
Participator

Postby Aurilika » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:46 pm

Zeldazackman wrote:Loving the newest update and have been playing it to help stay sane during the holiday nonsense.

I hate to ask but would there be any chances to have a chance slider for preds to go from endosoma/non-fatal to fatal once they've got prey in them in the game for a future update?

Thank you!
I was actually considering having that, but having it be a slider makes more sense than either a toggle or a low default chance. That will probably be in the next major patch.

No-One wrote:When someone is eating the viewpoint character, my character can't seem to become willing. Choosing the option just uses one of the lines from when you switch from endosama to digestion (the "how could you lie to me you said this would be safe etc." lines), and leaves you with the unwilling actions rather than the willing actions. This probably won't be an issue if pred willingness is at max, but there may be other things wrong then.

I think this is just a issue related to the bugginess in that unexpected digestion event. I think that's all worked out for this patch now, so let me know if you encounter any issues with it in 3A

(Tried to post 3A now, but apparently there's some temporary issue where it's stripping links out of messages, so I'll hold off for the moment)
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby No-One » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:47 pm

New issue. My character just got eaten while she had someone else's remains still digesting away. This caused the "(insert name here) is being absorbed and cannot take any actions" message for that person to keep appearing the whole time my character digested. Also, once my character was fully digested, the dialogue box for "switch characters or go back to main menu" popped up, but instead of actually allowing me to switch characters it just made the screen get a bit darker. Clicking it again made the screen get darker still, until everything but the dialogue box was blacked out. Returning to the main menu brought up one of the "new text" boxes, and I had to click ok several times, with the menu fading in from black before it finally let me reach it.
No-One
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:16 am

No-One wrote:New issue. My character just got eaten while she had someone else's remains still digesting away. This caused the "(insert name here) is being absorbed and cannot take any actions" message for that person to keep appearing the whole time my character digested. Also, once my character was fully digested, the dialogue box for "switch characters or go back to main menu" popped up, but instead of actually allowing me to switch characters it just made the screen get a bit darker. Clicking it again made the screen get darker still, until everything but the dialogue box was blacked out. Returning to the main menu brought up one of the "new text" boxes, and I had to click ok several times, with the menu fading in from black before it finally let me reach it.

lol dafuq? THAT sounds weird. XD

...And familiar... I might have experienced a similar bug from a different game a long time ago.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:05 pm

No-One wrote:New issue. My character just got eaten while she had someone else's remains still digesting away. This caused the "(insert name here) is being absorbed and cannot take any actions" message for that person to keep appearing the whole time my character digested. Also, once my character was fully digested, the dialogue box for "switch characters or go back to main menu" popped up, but instead of actually allowing me to switch characters it just made the screen get a bit darker. Clicking it again made the screen get darker still, until everything but the dialogue box was blacked out. Returning to the main menu brought up one of the "new text" boxes, and I had to click ok several times, with the menu fading in from black before it finally let me reach it.

I'll check into that, it's possible that part of the issue may just have been from things I fixed for this patch, but I'll still check it out.

Okay, I figured out a workaround to let me edit the main post with the current issue that's affecting me, so now I can officially post the update.
3A released. This should fix all of the reported bugs, except perhaps the 'some messages appear twice'. Let me know if I missed anything, or if anything else turns up.

3A:
Added an in-game resolution changing method, since the latest version of unity did away with the old launcher.
Re-enabled the pop-up tooltip, which has been hidden off screen this entire time (You can also disable it from the options menu if you don't like it).
Belly rub text now changes depending on the size of the belly (at this point, how digested the prey is)
Added a 4th digestion type setting, to make it so only the player can digest prey (AI can still endo) (Note that if you hand over control to the AI with this on, it won't be considered a player and thus won't digest anyone).
Can no longer nap as willing prey before you're finished being swallowed.
Asking to vore now takes prey willingness into account for odds. In addition, the odds of the AI using that interaction is now based on pred willingness.
Renamed the 'sex' command during sex to 'intercourse' to reduce confusion and clarify its purpose.
Fixed some glitchiness with interrupted sex where one person could think they're still in sex and the other wouldn't.
Fixed a digestion only game starting with the player on endosoma mode.
Fixed some miscellanous text errors.
Fixed the stomach description not updating correctly as the size decreased.
Fixed the behind sexual position that was enterable when it shouldn't have been, and not enterable in a circumstance when it should have been.
Fixed an error in the flirt text.
Fixed an error where breast size would sometimes use the actual size as a floating point number, instead of a descriptive word.
Fixed belly rubs being usable by people with prey, instead of on people with prey.
Fixed a bug where offering yourself as a willing meal would trigger the angry at being digested message.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V3A

Postby No-One » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:17 pm

The new hover tooltips are confused about the difference between digestion and non-fatal. If you hover over the link to switch to non-fatal mode, the tooltip says "click to set yourself to digest prey within you" and vice-versa.

Very first thing I noticed. Will update with more when/if I find it.

EDIT: Someone else just tried to eat the girl my controlled character was dating, and that somehow caused the prey's relationship with my character to drop drastically, as if I'd been the one to try eating her.
No-One
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:48 pm

No-One wrote:The new hover tooltips are confused about the difference between digestion and non-fatal. If you hover over the link to switch to non-fatal mode, the tooltip says "click to set yourself to digest prey within you" and vice-versa.

EDIT: Someone else just tried to eat the girl my controlled character was dating, and that somehow caused the prey's relationship with my character to drop drastically, as if I'd been the one to try eating her.

Well, at least if she's digested, that relationship drop would have been done away with(along with her body). Although, you said TRIED, meaning it failed.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:04 pm

No-One wrote:The new hover tooltips are confused about the difference between digestion and non-fatal. If you hover over the link to switch to non-fatal mode, the tooltip says "click to set yourself to digest prey within you" and vice-versa.

Ah, you're right, I mixed them up without noticing. Will get that fixed.

As for that second one, I think I discovered the scenario where it could potentially treat the wrong person as being associated with the devouring, though I'm not sure if it could fail in the way you describe, but I'll take a closer look at it later and make sure it doesn't have any issues.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Randulf » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:07 pm

some small bugs
your orgasm, masturbation, rub belly messages appear twice, basically a lot of the player made messages appear twice but not all of them
none of the AI messages appear twice
if you let the AI act when they are following you it brings you along with them
AI will say they are dating someone when they aren't
if you strip and move from a tile you cant reclothe unless you are in your room
If you click an action and there is a NPC under the menu it will select them instead of the action

small feedback
AI seem to be motivated to vore others based on hunger and if they have a decent chance to getting their prey to follow them to their room regardless on how accepted vore is.
This ends up making them eat those they like or are dating instead of others they would care less for.
It would be neat if in the future the AI was more bold and attempted vore out in the open.
lastly what vore type do AI choose if its set to both endo and digestion, do they change or just pick one?
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Postby gigaredpanther » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:42 pm

Randulf wrote:AI seem to be motivated to vore others based on hunger and if they have a decent chance to getting their prey to follow them to their room regardless on how accepted vore is.
This ends up making them eat those they like or are dating instead of others they would care less for.
It would be neat if in the future the AI was more bold and attempted vore out in the open.

I think one possibility that would be neat to see would be having preds stalk places where someone might visit alone, such as the showers or something. If it's someone they don't care about? BAM! :gulp:

And there was also the previous discussion about different "pred philosophies". You know, things like "I only eat strangers" or "I'll only add loved ones to my body". Maybe that stuff can be woven into how preds seek out their food. Sort of like a Sims-style trait system or something?

...On the subject of unwilling vore in the open, I had a thought. Intimidation could be an idea worth exploring too! Someone with a menacing appearance/reputation may cause would-be heroes to back down, or cause bystanders to try to stay on the pred's good side.

(Of course, I'm just throwing these ideas out there for the sake of consideration. I always worry about coming across as demanding whenever I throw out ideas, heh.)
We get: To eat you
You get: Eaten

-Tyranid Diplomat
gigaredpanther
Somewhat familiar

Postby Randulf » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:31 pm

gigaredpanther wrote:...On the subject of unwilling vore in the open, I had a thought. Intimidation could be an idea worth exploring too! Someone with a menacing appearance/reputation may cause would-be heroes to back down, or cause bystanders to try to stay on the pred's good side.

(Of course, I'm just throwing these ideas out there for the sake of consideration. I always worry about coming across as demanding whenever I throw out ideas, heh.)

I actually really like the idea of personalities for preds and prey with some sort of reputation system to go with it. It could evolve into some sort of hierarchy over time, with certain preds being afraid of or unwilling to challenge bigger ones. As well as prey starting to pick favorites with certain preds
sounds possibly complicated to make and set up but its just conjecture as of now
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:42 am

One bug I think I've been seeing is that occasionally an AI predator attempts to do a "talkwithprey" action on their current prey, but it just fails and doesn't increase relationship or show any dialog.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:58 am

I can't seem to start the game at all. It flashes the Unity screen, shows me the main menu, then a mere millisecond later it shuts down.

It was a "symbol not found" message from what I remember, but now it won't even show me the error screen. I'm on Mac for reference.
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:01 am

I can't seem to start the game at all. It flashes the Unity screen, shows me the main menu, then a mere millisecond later it shuts down.

It was a "symbol not found" message from what I remember, but now it won't even show me the error screen. I'm on Mac for reference.
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:50 am

It's been this way forever(but thought it was just me, so I didn't mention it), but messages pertaining to me play twice.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Kligor » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:09 am

Another smol request, hell if you want I could even do it for ya.
Could we have a few more hair styles for male n female?
I like my guys a bit more on the cute side so I tend to edit every guy to have different hair.
If you'd like me to do so, just lemme know how I need to word the hairstyles.
Kligor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aurilika » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:34 pm

Randulf wrote:some small bugs
your orgasm, masturbation, rub belly messages appear twice, basically a lot of the player made messages appear twice but not all of them
none of the AI messages appear twice
if you let the AI act when they are following you it brings you along with them
AI will say they are dating someone when they aren't
if you strip and move from a tile you cant reclothe unless you are in your room
If you click an action and there is a NPC under the menu it will select them instead of the action

small feedback
AI seem to be motivated to vore others based on hunger and if they have a decent chance to getting their prey to follow them to their room regardless on how accepted vore is.
lastly what vore type do AI choose if its set to both endo and digestion, do they change or just pick one?

Will fix up those bugs, the dating one mystifies me slightly, because the text they use checks to see if the person they're dating exists, so in order to be wrong it would have to be a weird situation where they think they are dating and the other person doesn't, so I'll check into that.

Well, they're less likely to choose people they have good relations with, but they do also choose based on who's around. I'll do some cleaning up on that for the next patch. I'll probably add a small chance of voring in the open, I've generally avoided it for now because they would usually be caught immediately, but as the space gets bigger that could occasionally have some success.

The two types are picked in different circumstances right now, so they don't really overwrite the other. Endo is considered an intimate romantic action, so they'll do that with people they get along with romantically, while standard vore is done when they're hungry, and tries to pick people they don't know as well or don't get along with as well.

gigaredpanther wrote:I think one possibility that would be neat to see would be having preds stalk places where someone might visit alone, such as the showers or something. If it's someone they don't care about? BAM!

And there was also the previous discussion about different "pred philosophies". You know, things like "I only eat strangers" or "I'll only add loved ones to my body". Maybe that stuff can be woven into how preds seek out their food. Sort of like a Sims-style trait system or something?

...On the subject of unwilling vore in the open, I had a thought. Intimidation could be an idea worth exploring too! Someone with a menacing appearance/reputation may cause would-be heroes to back down, or cause bystanders to try to stay on the pred's good side.

Actually, that's a good idea, right now they just head to the cafeteria if there's no one suitable around, but it would make sense if they tried a little harder sometimes (though not every time, or the population will fall like a stone.)
Picking prey based on additional criteria would probably work pretty well, too, as would intimidation (you don't want to get on a serial predator's bad list unless you're brave or foolish, after all). I'll try to get some of that going for the next content patch.
Don't worry about seeing demanding by throwing out ideas, ideas are just that, and honestly, ideas kind of drive my games.

Randulf wrote:I actually really like the idea of personalities for preds and prey with some sort of reputation system to go with it. It could evolve into some sort of hierarchy over time, with certain preds being afraid of or unwilling to challenge bigger ones. As well as prey starting to pick favorites with certain preds sounds possibly complicated to make and set up but its just conjecture as of now

That does sound like a fun system though, so it's something I'll try to work towards over time.

RakeVuri wrote:One bug I think I've been seeing is that occasionally an AI predator attempts to do a "talkwithprey" action on their current prey, but it just fails and doesn't increase relationship or show any dialog.

I do have them set to try to do that occasionally, but I'll check it out and make sure that it is fixed.

gorgonzoladealer wrote:I can't seem to start the game at all. It flashes the Unity screen, shows me the main menu, then a mere millisecond later it shuts down.

Unfortunately I'm not able to test mac builds because I don't have a mac, so I can't help you out directly. If there's someone else here who uses macs, hopefully they can help you, or me, figure out what the issue is.

Turbotowns wrote:It's been this way forever(but thought it was just me, so I didn't mention it), but messages pertaining to me play twice.

Okay, will check it out.

Kligor wrote:Another smol request, hell if you want I could even do it for ya.
Could we have a few more hair styles for male n female?
I like my guys a bit more on the cute side so I tend to edit every guy to have different hair.
If you'd like me to do so, just lemme know how I need to word the hairstyles.

Sure, just send me a list and I'll stick em in, for reference here's the current lists (which also demonstrates the wording style I'm currently using).
(Female)GetRandomStringFrom("bangs", "braids", "a french braid", "a ponytail", "surfer hair");
(Male)GetRandomStringFrom("a crew cut", "a flattop", "an ivy league", "a taper cut", "slicked-back hair", "an undercut");

Also, if anyone wants to contribute to any other text based things (descriptions, or text for interactions and the like), let me know.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RakeVuri » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:41 pm

It'd be nice if there was an option like "preybeg" that would allow you to convince your predator to stop digesting you too. I could see it either being one of the results of preybeg, or a separate, easier to trigger option. The more a predator likes someone, either friendship or romantically, the more likely they are to decide you're more fun alive, squirming inside them.
RakeVuri
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game