Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V1C

Postby No-One » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:25 pm

Non-fatal vore has been discussed a bit. I'm not really a fan (I prefer all vore scenes to end in digestion), but I do like the idea of there being more variation and perhaps even interactivity in the vore scenes.
No-One
Participator

Postby Aurilika » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:12 am

CCTELONEWOLF wrote:There is different breast sizes in this game but vill there be other sizes in the future like different butt sizes and hip sizes and possibly cock sizes and ball sizes

Certainly, though they may not go in right away. I honestly wasn't really sure what other sizes or descriptors people would want, so feel free to suggest things.

No-One wrote:I've observed characters not only talking to someone who has just been eaten, they then somehow go on to have sex with that individual. Even after said person has been fully digested.

I was trying to figure out how this was possible as they can't pick targets that are eaten to do things with and I think I did. It's probably orders queued up before someone gets eaten that they were on their way to carry out. I'll make sure that gets corrected for the next version.

Phorcyz19 wrote:A few suggestions (some have probably been suggested before)
Having the ability to customize appearances would be nice.
I think it'd be cool if there was a chance for preds to eat their prey feet-first instead of head-first.
In terms of appearance, height and skin color would be good variables to add.

Manually customizing will come at some point relatively soon, though I'm not entirely sure when.
That would require some alternate text for swallowing the other direction, but I'll probably do that soon. Honestly it feels like kiss to vore would be head first but the normal vore could be random (or maybe predator choice)
I'll add height and skin color to the customizations.

Turbotowns wrote:Uhm, the kiss vore does NOT have 100% chance, I tried it several times during sex, and it failing each time(and made the relationship bad like you'd expect, and...)(I don't think she got rescued because...) it didn't end the sex though, so we just kept going. XD

I'm not sure what to make of that. It should have a 100% success rate because it doesn't even check success, it just makes a successful vore attack. The only way it could fail is if you already had a prey, but then that option wouldn't even be visible, and that wouldn't affect relations. I'm going to just guess that there was some other issue that somehow made it unstable.

Absentia wrote:To be fair sex with a hungry predator you know wants to eat you is pretty hot lol

Maybe I should make that a possibility for people with a very high pred willingness.

SquishySofty wrote:On another note. If you boot up a game in your fresh start and then save on an existing save file, you can actually play the placeholder characters.

Yeah, I'd actually cut them out before you reported the other one, and decided to just leave them in as an easter egg for people that try saving from the main menu. They're the cast from that previous project, society.

NSW wrote:Just a thought... If you do go down the sprite/graphics rabbit hole, i would suggest using a template system that allows sprites/graphics/content to be loaded from the game folder when the game is started. This way anyone can create content and you don't have to hard code it into your game. It would also alleviate you having to deal with graphics issues. You could also include a version number to limit loading of out of date content and/or have switchable options in the template to enable/disable features.

A little more coding involved to be sure, but it also means more flexibility afterwards.

Yeah, that's honestly what I'd probably do, after learning a bit about Unity and good ideas and bad ideas from Vore War.

No-One wrote:Non-fatal vore has been discussed a bit. I'm not really a fan (I prefer all vore scenes to end in digestion), but I do like the idea of there being more variation and perhaps even interactivity in the vore scenes.

I'm currently working on expanding the prey options, though it's not completely done yet though. Still trying to work out if prey should be able to escape on their own or not. I want to say it should be possible in certain circumstances, but want to avoid it being just a get out of jail free card. Plus I'd have to change the way the stages are worded to have them make sense back and forth.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby No-One » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:10 pm

Aurilika wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:Uhm, the kiss vore does NOT have 100% chance, I tried it several times during sex, and it failing each time(and made the relationship bad like you'd expect, and...)(I don't think she got rescued because...) it didn't end the sex though, so we just kept going. XD

I'm not sure what to make of that. It should have a 100% success rate because it doesn't even check success, it just makes a successful vore attack. The only way it could fail is if you already had a prey, but then that option wouldn't even be visible, and that wouldn't affect relations. I'm going to just guess that there was some other issue that somehow made it unstable.

The only times I've seen kiss vore fail is when someone rescues the prey. Note that this does not interrupt the sex scene: you can keep right on going, and even try to eat the person you're having sex with again. Whoever interfered will probably keep interfering, though.

I'm currently working on expanding the prey options, though it's not completely done yet though. Still trying to work out if prey should be able to escape on their own or not. I want to say it should be possible in certain circumstances, but want to avoid it being just a get out of jail free card. Plus I'd have to change the way the stages are worded to have them make sense back and forth.

I imagine some sort of percentage chance of escape based on opposing strength ratings, with the predator's voracity reducing the chance of escape, and the prey's prey willlingness also reducing it. Yes, that means odds would be against the prey succeeding, but that seems reasonable to me.

Another thought: in the current vore system, if the viewpoint character is being eaten, you have to keep clicking a dialogue box all the way until the predator is done absorbing your remains. It seems to me that once they get to the absorbing remains part, that means your character is dead, and it would be reasonable to allow the player to choose to switch perspectives at that point. Certainly every other character treats it as if the eating is done by then.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to whatever you come up with. More vore is better. :)
No-One
Participator

Postby CCTELONEWOLF » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:01 am

When is the next update?
CCTELONEWOLF
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:52 pm

CCTELONEWOLF wrote:When is the next update?

It'll be out when it comes out. Be patient.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Aurilika » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:38 pm

No-One wrote:The only times I've seen kiss vore fail is when someone rescues the prey. Note that this does not interrupt the sex scene: you can keep right on going, and even try to eat the person you're having sex with again. Whoever interfered will probably keep interfering, though.

That part will be fixed, they'll now take relations into account during sex to cover things like that.

No-One wrote:I imagine some sort of percentage chance of escape based on opposing strength ratings, with the predator's voracity reducing the chance of escape, and the prey's prey willlingness also reducing it. Yes, that means odds would be against the prey succeeding, but that seems reasonable to me.

Another thought: in the current vore system, if the viewpoint character is being eaten, you have to keep clicking a dialogue box all the way until the predator is done absorbing your remains. It seems to me that once they get to the absorbing remains part, that means your character is dead, and it would be reasonable to allow the player to choose to switch perspectives at that point. Certainly every other character treats it as if the eating is done by then.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to whatever you come up with. More vore is better. :)

Well, that's proving to be kind of a tricky part is coming up with a good system for it. Ideally most prey wouldn't be able to escape on their own, as trying to eat someone really burns relationships, so if most people could escape everyone would end up hating everyone else. That being said 0% escape isn't great either. I maybe characters with lots of energy could work themselves out at the cost of expending a lot of said energy, and everyone else would need help?

I do have that improved so prey can switch away at any time now (prey actions now act a lot like the sex menu, where you can just pick an option from the list, and still view the world normally.)

CCTELONEWOLF wrote:When is the next update?

Probably tomorrow. I don't have everything that I wanted in it, but I don't want to delay any longer because of errors that need to be fixed that I probably should have just released a smaller patch for.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby superdeathsnake » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:12 am

Well, that's proving to be kind of a tricky part is coming up with a good system for it. Ideally most prey wouldn't be able to escape on their own, as trying to eat someone really burns relationships, so if most people could escape everyone would end up hating everyone else. That being said 0% escape isn't great either. I maybe characters with lots of energy could work themselves out at the cost of expending a lot of said energy, and everyone else would need help?

I think a good way to alleviate this would be to make it so characters who hate others still interact with them, but they can do things like insulting or shoving. It would be interesting to see some actions that cause you to lose like/love with other characters. I think forced sex could also be a thing. More unwilling content in general is always a plus.
superdeathsnake
New to the forum

Postby TheFetishBeast » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:18 am

superdeathsnake wrote:

I think a good way to alleviate this would be to make it so characters who hate others still interact with them, but they can do things like insulting or shoving. It would be interesting to see some actions that cause you to lose like/love with other characters. I think forced sex could also be a thing. More unwilling content in general is always a plus.

Bullying is a very real thing so makes sense to me.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:21 pm

TheFetishBeast wrote:
superdeathsnake wrote:

Bullying is a very real thing so makes sense to me.

and yet it's happening on a college campus. probably end up getting expelled [killed] if caught bullying.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:43 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:and yet it's happening on a college campus. probably end up getting expelled [eaten] if caught bullying.

FTFY
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:48 am

superdeathsnake wrote:

I'll probably add in some basic negative interactions soon, and probably some other positive ones to liven it up more. It might be a while before actual rape content is in there, though. That's one of those things like scat is to me, where I'm okay with adding it, but don't want to write it or particularly see it. (So when it's added it would be disableable in the settings.)

So, smaller major patch release. There was a lingering exception related to a missing tooltip, but I sometimes get on a roll and go past that, and improved the options of prey quite a bit, allowing them to cycle between willing and unwilling, and certain actions that have a chance of escape. Health is also tracked between digestions and slowly recovers when not in a stomach. I realized too late that there's a bug where beg keeps roughly the same chance each time due to a misplaced parenthesis, that will be fixed in the next version. If there's any issues I'll be able to fix them in the next two days, but next week will be busier for me, which is why I wanted to get this out instead of waiting.

2:
Kiss to vore is no longer a guaranteed success, though it does have higher odds than normal voring. Failure will cause the AI end sex.
AI with high pred willingness will now, on rare occasions, try to eat their partner during sex.
The Vore system has been partially reworked. Now the prey has a variety of actions they can perform, instead of automatically choosing based on their horniness and whether they're willing or not. The different unwilling options have various effects, but the willing ones are just flavor (except for the masturbation). Digestion also lasts longer and has a variety of messages. Players now have a health value that decreases when they're inside of a belly, but slowly returns to normal when outside, it's only displayed if it's not perfect. There will be another pass at it later to improve it from the predator side, but the ability for the pred to release their prey at any time before they die is added, instead of only during the swallowing phase.
You now have to specifically end sex, you can no longer walk away from it on accident.
Added a way to view all of the digestions that have happened in the current game in the menu.
People can now be turned on by willing prey and not just unwilling prey.
People with high prey willingness will rarely offer themselves to others instead of waiting for others to eat them first.
Relationships screen now says Dating for two people that are dating each other.
Negative relationships will now slowly repair themselves over time. (They eventually forgive/forget)
AI will now properly cancel tasks targeted at eaten people.
Fixed the low energy pred or prey calculations not being set up correctly
Fixed the saved games being in the same place as Vorewar saves on Mac
Fixed up a few bugs in the AI sex system so that it's more random and uses all of the available options.
Fixed some misdirected relationship changes (The one in particular was the predator hating someone who found them, instead of people hating the predator (the exact amount of hate depends on vore acceptance, and their relationship with the prey))
Fixed an exception related to a missing tooltip
Fixed an issue where the pathfinder would be messed up and make bad paths or just throw exceptions if you switched between the big map and the small map without restarting the game.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V2

Postby superdeathsnake » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:47 am

Nice, the update's here. I was waiting for this.
superdeathsnake
New to the forum

Postby VLover552 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:14 am

Loving the new update so far and I gatta say those little lines separating the different things that happen each "turn" clears things up so nicely and makes it not a headache to see what's going on, keep up the great work!
VLover552
Participator

Postby No-One » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:56 am

The new update is quite good. I haven't explored all the options thus far, so I might get back to you once I have, but one thing I've noticed is that characters who have been eaten can still masturbate or squirm happily or whatnot even after they must clearly be unconscious or dead. Once their remains are being absorbed, or their body softens, or their predator's belly has shrunk down, you know the meal must be dead, so it kind of breaks immersion to have them still taking actions. Maybe it would be possible to make it so that once they prey gets to the obviously no longer functional point, all they can do is wait? Make waiting the only option for making time pass, I mean. Of course, we also want to leave it open for the player to swap to a different character while the one they've been using is digesting.

I have no idea how easy or difficult that would be to implement.

EDIT: I'm noticing when two females have sex that the NPC tends to get stuck on fingering, by which I mean once they do it once they almost always keep doing it straight until the end. I don't know how the RNG on that works, but I've seen it happen that way multiple times now.
Last edited by No-One on Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
No-One
Participator

Postby Seelane » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:00 pm

I know that it seems to not be popular here but I can't wait for the non-fatal option being added.
I think of a great way to please everybody would be that when you create a game you can decide if vore would be fatal, non-fatal or both.(Same could apply with scat/watersports and maybe even unwilling, willing or both options. The more options that give more freedom, the better.)
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VLover552 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:13 pm

or even a digest option so you could carry prey around and stuff and when multi vore it added could have fun stuff with that and the chose when to digest could be based on relationship/hunger level or something so it's not just something the player could do but the ai as well
VLover552
Participator

Postby SquishySofty » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:31 pm

So i played the recent version. Looks like the addition to Prey is superb! ❤

Shenanigans and suggestions
Spoiler: show
As No-One said, the prey can still make their actions once they're soften or absorbed. Including the part when Female Vs Female sex is stuck at fingering after taking all of their clothes off.
And speaking of Multi-vore as VLover552 said, Multi-vore is actually possible from a full AI self-feeding a non-full AI (Haven't tested Player devouring a full AI, but i would assume the vore option is there or not.). Frankly, i was quite surprised that happened.
On the topic of vore, it can interrupt the talk option once you're talking to a full predator.
EVERYONE IS DEAD! ... During the start of the game. It didn't actually kill them, but it was fun pointing out that every character is legit dead, and then comes back to life slowly. It's not really a bug mind you, i was just surprised that it didn't start at 100% HP
There's a lot of people suggesting an option to have non-fatal. In future builds when you get all of the basics, there should be 3 option. No digestion, Controlled digestion [On or off digestion in the middle of the game], and Passive Digestion (Current). Though, it could be also another way to build friendship/romantic stats up.
There should be more "Friendship" options than just talk. I do have few maxed out Friendship characters who always choose Talk and rarely/never even using the Romantic options.
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NekoYuki » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:17 pm

Would be nice to have preds have an option to discuss vore with a target, and if they're willing prey lead to vore, just as an option in my mind.

Also have a willing prey option to exit a stomach too~
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby No-One » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:39 pm

SquishySofty wrote:And speaking of Multi-vore as VLover552 said, Multi-vore is actually possible from a full AI self-feeding a non-full AI (Haven't tested Player devouring a full AI, but i would assume the vore option is there or not.). Frankly, i was quite surprised that happened.

I've seen this happen, but I can't seem to reproduce it. I like the idea of setting up a chain of vore: see how many people can be eaten before the innermost is completely gone.

Including the part when Female Vs Female sex is stuck at fingering after taking all of their clothes off.

This is still happening. I'm worried this is also preventing kiss vore from occuring as well.
No-One
Participator

Postby CoinToast » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:29 pm

It occurs to me that the talk options could be expanded, to encompass things like discourage love or friendship, or even include stuff like companionable silence, gossip and serious talk (the difference being degrees of success and scale of reward).

As for more insane ideas, all interactions except prey rescuing, cheat discovering and general voyeurism seem to only involve 2 individuals. Which is absolutely fine, but it precludes interesting behavior like cooperation (aka ganging up on someone). Or jealousy. Or an eternal cycle of revenge. Then again, I'm not entirely sure if this game is a simulation or a game, and the 2 have vastly different focus on how much does the world waits for the PC to act.

Related to that, a gossip system could serve to "spread the word" and update whatever matrices control the friendship and love relations using as factor the trust between the sender and the receiver(s). Which can turn hilarious fast if said trust can take negative values.

Another headache of an idea could be to implement introversion-extroversion as a character trait orthogonal to all the others. The difference being basically the willingness to talk and search people to talk to.

Other possible sliders that just occured to me are cleaness (unwilligness to seek dirty people, or be dirty oneself) and shyness (unwilligness to be in areas crowded by strangers)

I also think that the game as of now could use things like a notion of time (night-day cycle) and an objective beyond eating and bathing (like going to the library to study and being in a classroom at a given time interval). By the magic of abstraction, studying could work just like eating on that by not constantly doing it a magical "knowledge" bar just lowers, representing the individual lagging behind. The library could allow knowledge to rise, but not being in the classroom at the given time would lower it punitively faster than the regular speed.

As a last suggestion, I believe that not being able to see the target stats and the selected actor's stats simultaneously is an unecessary hassle.

Also kudos, this thing looks like it has plenty of potential, and so far it is enjoyable to play.
CoinToast
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game