Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Postby TeamFortress2 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:56 pm

I feel like "Secretive Vore" should limit vore to when there is no other person in their line of sight instead of limiting vore to the dorms.
When the option is turned off, characters will just attempt to vore in the middle of a hallway when there are like 10 people ready to stop them, and with the option turned on, 2 people isolated in a shower inside a building where they're the only 2 students, still feel like it's not secretive enough. Would be nice if there was some middle-ground...
TeamFortress2
Somewhat familiar

Postby PhantomOfMars » Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:05 pm

Aurilika wrote:
Jidane wrote:This ia very long thread, so apologies if this has been mentioned before. I did not read through the entirtey of the backlog here.

Are there any plan to maybe add "prey transfer" to the game?
If a pred has prey in their balls and they are having a romp with somebody, they could empty the prey into their partner? Or maybe nab them from somebody if one pred had enageg in UB or AV before sex?

Would be cool to see something like that added, even if the game is tons of fun already.

Well, I'm basically finished updating this except for bug fixes, but it's possible someone else might add that at some point.

I'd love to do that, but I would have to learn how to modify the source via Unity. Right now Unity is just giving me handfuls of trouble. I will hopefully learn to use it in the future.
PhantomOfMars
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheGreatUnknown » Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:15 pm

this game format makes me think of Lilith's throne, Lust Doll, and T.I.T.S (Trials in Tainted Space)<----, but none of these games have vore in them. you can feel in the gameplay its in the early stages of development, but its a great start to a game that could be even better in the future. keep up the good work
Better To Try And Fail Then Not Try At All
TheGreatUnknown
Been posting for a bit

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V9D

Postby Unfortunate » Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:38 pm

DerekBaumsKitchenGun wrote:
Unfortunate wrote:One last general question: In the text files, when making conditionals, I'm having a bit of trouble referencing the Traits.
Code: Select all
s.Actor.HasTrait("Traitor") = true

I'm guessing this isn't the format for Traitor since there are errors being thrown up. I haven't had any issues before this, so I'd like a little clarity on what I'm doing wrong now. Is there some file I can refer to if I'm getting the names of the traits wrong?

You don't need to specify that it is true, only if it is false. I think your problem is that it requires two equal signs, so it would be
s.Actor.HasTrait("Traitor") == true

That should help.

Yeah. Sorry KitchenGun, I know it's been a fair while since your answer, but I've still failed to crack it.
I've tried with "== true" and without them. Nothing.

The compile errors file springs up warnings like this one, but I can't make heads or tails out of them due to minimal coding knowledge and no Unity access:
Conditional ( "s.Target.HasTrait(""Intimidating"")" ) Failed to compile. - SyntaxError: unexpected token ""Intimidating"" <STRING_LITERAL>, expected <EOF>, on line: 1 column: 21 Interaction

I wouldn't say it's the end of the world as I can still play the game, I was just hoping to have interactions that reference the traits. I kinda don't want to bother Auri over it either, since they said they wanted to move on from this now.
As a heads up to everybody else, I'll be throwing down a new file full of .csv text files for the fur race and others, because the current one shipped with the latest updates has a bad formatting issue with it.
Your friendly neighbourhood bad artist.
Unfortunate
Participator

Postby ripleysonic » Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:26 pm

I just had an idea for two quirks or traits I don't know where they would fit. They have to do with the willing-pray and unwilling-pray and you probably can use it based off of their pray-willingness you can give it a name like (second thoughts) to change willing-prey too unwilling and another one [I haven't thought of a name for it so maybe (exotic Danger?) I don't know], to change unwilling-pray to willing I don't know I just thought I'd share my idea. Don't know if someone is mentioned that yet or not there's 71 pages and I feel like I would Overlook it so, let me know if someone's mentioned this or not, or if it's a good idea.
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrossboneKaiKai » Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:07 pm

Anyone got custom text they wrote for the game that they'd like to share?
Lack the imagination to make this stuff sound good/horny enough.
CrossboneKaiKai
New to the forum

Postby pointless100 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:40 am

PhantomOfMars wrote:
in addition to the ones you listed above. Check that readme for details.

Thanks for your help, my computer hides the readme file unless I hold down the option key for some reason - must be something to do with plaintext permissions. Anyways, the readme was very helpful (I'll try dipping my toes into dialog editing eventually), but it mentions players can set the size of an image, says the default is 200x200 but can go up to 500x500. Do you or anyone else here know how to do that? I can't seen an area to do that on the asset images themselves or in-game options/settings
pointless100
New to the forum

Postby pointless100 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:47 am

Additionally, on the Mac version the Digestion logs have become inaccessible, still seems fine on the windows version at least. Would be nice to fix this, though I wonder if something else locally could be causing that error. Anyone else encountered this and have any quick fixes? Tried restarting computer, compiling texts, reinstalling the game...
pointless100
New to the forum

Postby Aurilika » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:13 am

Unfortunate wrote:
DerekBaumsKitchenGun wrote:
Unfortunate wrote:One last general question: In the text files, when making conditionals, I'm having a bit of trouble referencing the Traits.
s.Actor.HasTrait("Traitor") = true

I'm guessing this isn't the format for Traitor since there are errors being thrown up. I haven't had any issues before this, so I'd like a little clarity on what I'm doing wrong now. Is there some file I can refer to if I'm getting the names of the traits wrong?

You don't need to specify that it is true, only if it is false. I think your problem is that it requires two equal signs, so it would be
s.Actor.HasTrait("Traitor") == true

That should help.

Yeah. Sorry KitchenGun, I know it's been a fair while since your answer, but I've still failed to crack it.
I've tried with "== true" and without them. Nothing.

The compile errors file springs up warnings like this one, but I can't make heads or tails out of them due to minimal coding knowledge and no Unity access:
Conditional ( "s.Target.HasTrait(""Intimidating"")" ) Failed to compile. - SyntaxError: unexpected token ""Intimidating"" <STRING_LITERAL>, expected <EOF>, on line: 1 column: 21 Interaction

I wouldn't say it's the end of the world as I can still play the game, I was just hoping to have interactions that reference the traits. I kinda don't want to bother Auri over it either, since they said they wanted to move on from this now.
As a heads up to everybody else, I'll be throwing down a new file full of .csv text files for the fur race and others, because the current one shipped with the latest updates has a bad formatting issue with it.

So my guess is that whatever program you're using to save the file is adding extra quotation marks (some programs auto use that to escape text, or other quotation marks, but my code assumes the extra ones don't exist). So when it passes the code to the compiler it sees
( "s.Target.HasTrait(""Intimidating"")" )
When it should see
( s.Target.HasTrait("Intimidating"))
and it doesn't know how to make sense of that with the extra quotation marks. Although possibly the outside ones are okay since the actual thing it's complaining about is ""Intimidating"", or maybe it just hits that first.

pointless100 wrote:Additionally, on the Mac version the Digestion logs have become inaccessible, still seems fine on the windows version at least. Would be nice to fix this, though I wonder if something else locally could be causing that error. Anyone else encountered this and have any quick fixes? Tried restarting computer, compiling texts, reinstalling the game...

It should still be saving to the same place, I don't think I've changed any part of that code in a long time, so I'm not sure what's going on there. The directory is different on macs than on windows.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby pointless100 » Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:09 am

Aurilika wrote:
pointless100 wrote:Additionally, on the Mac version the Digestion logs have become inaccessible, still seems fine on the windows version at least. Would be nice to fix this, though I wonder if something else locally could be causing that error. Anyone else encountered this and have any quick fixes? Tried restarting computer, compiling texts, reinstalling the game...

It should still be saving to the same place, I don't think I've changed any part of that code in a long time, so I'm not sure what's going on there. The directory is different on macs than on windows.

Yeah they're still in the save files in the mac library, it's just they don't pop up as easy to read text in-game when the button is pushed, one of my saves seems to have fixed itself. I edited the map, changed some game settings, let a few characters get permanently digested and added some new ones and saved as a new save file name. And then oddly the logs came back in both the new file and the old one. I tried to repeat this with my other two saves, but one of them still says something along the lines of "an exception occurred, you will only be notified once a session" and the other says "item is corrupted" in a different font than the rest of the game.
pointless100
New to the forum

Postby pointless100 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:21 pm

pointless100 wrote:
Aurilika wrote:

Yeah they're still in the save files in the mac library, it's just they don't pop up as easy to read text in-game when the button is pushed, one of my saves seems to have fixed itself. I edited the map, changed some game settings, let a few characters get permanently digested and added some new ones and saved as a new save file name. And then oddly the logs came back in both the new file and the old one. I tried to repeat this with my other two saves, but one of them still says something along the lines of "an exception occurred, you will only be notified once a session" and the other says "item is corrupted" in a different font than the rest of the game.

Update on that. The file I had that fixed itself re-corrupted it's logs after I had a character perform an action on another character while the world was set to "frozen". I tried creating a new game and tried it out, and it seems any full engagement actions with other characters (vore, sex, etc.) performed while time/turns are frozen messes with my files. Hopefully I can learn through some trial an error what I did by accident to correct the file
pointless100
New to the forum

Postby PhantomOfMars » Tue May 10, 2022 4:50 pm

If I am trying to use the source, will I need to get the Odin Serializer to make this work? I have noticed that it seems to be integral to your program.

I guess I am also curious what you are okay with people doing with this code. It is your work and I want to respect that.
PhantomOfMars
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aurilika » Fri May 20, 2022 12:02 am

PhantomOfMars wrote:If I am trying to use the source, will I need to get the Odin Serializer to make this work? I have noticed that it seems to be integral to your program.

I guess I am also curious what you are okay with people doing with this code. It is your work and I want to respect that.

Odin should be included in the source so you shouldn't need to get it separately. You can do whatever you like with the code, (well, except selling it).
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheGreatUnknown » Fri May 20, 2022 11:12 am

Aurilika wrote:
PhantomOfMars wrote:If I am trying to use the source, will I need to get the Odin Serializer to make this work? I have noticed that it seems to be integral to your program.

Odin should be included in the source so you shouldn't need to get it separately. You can do whatever you like with the code, (well, except selling it).
:twisted: *Snaps Fingers* dang there goes my plans for world domination :twisted: :wink:
Better To Try And Fail Then Not Try At All
TheGreatUnknown
Been posting for a bit

Postby PhantomOfMars » Fri May 20, 2022 1:54 pm

Aurilika wrote:

Thank you for getting back to me. I have no intentions of selling it or betraying your wishes.

I'm currently only learning Unity, so I won't promise to pick up the project, but it was a long term favorite of mine, and it's a possibility I am entertaining. If so, Aurilika, I'll keep an eye out for updates you suggest that I believe myself capable of completing.
PhantomOfMars
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadow1998 » Sun May 29, 2022 11:34 pm

Is there a way to add your own species into the game im curious on it if possible
Shadow1998
New to the forum

Postby Shadow1998 » Sun May 29, 2022 11:48 pm

Is there a way to add your own species into the game im curious on it if possible
Shadow1998
New to the forum

Postby DarkRain » Mon May 30, 2022 12:06 am

Shadow1998 wrote:Is there a way to add your own species into the game im curious on it if possible

stop necroposting :arrow:
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Mon May 30, 2022 2:20 am

Shadow1998 wrote:Is there a way to add your own species into the game im curious on it if possible

There is, like folks said last time you asked, check on the Discord for examples.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby SparkyTheWolf » Mon May 30, 2022 11:01 am

Quick question, where are the map files saved?

I made a whole load of maps when playing this game and I don't like any of them any more, so I want to delete them.
There's no option in-game to do this, and the list of available maps is really large, so how would I go about deleting my old custom maps?

Thanks in advance,

Sparky

EDIT: Nevermind I found it!
SparkyTheWolf
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game