Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V6G

Postby Tunknownusert » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:39 pm

So how does one play this game? Do I need some additional software downloaded?
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aurilika » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:35 pm

Younger99 wrote:Anyway, Aurilika how's progress going on your end if you can forgive me for asking.

Well, progress was slow for a bit, partly due to this being a crazy year, and partly due to that anniversary patch I did for Vore War, but I should be able to make a lot of progress in the next few weeks, so we'll see where I stand from there.

Kligor wrote:I admit I still refresh this a few times a day juuuust incase. I just wish i knew how to program cause I'd gladly help. Eh maybe I should learn. What programming language is this, if I may ask? Just so I can maaaybe give it a peak?

invidiasyren wrote:It’s a Unity project which utilizes C#, so presumably that would be the language they’re using. I’ve considered playing around with the source code myself, but since they have such a big update planned for the AI (which is mostly the stuff I’m wanting to play around with), I’ll probably wait for that.

Yeah, it's a unity project in c# as invidiasyren says. Unity is basically handling the graphics/UI, with the actual game itself being pure c#, and existing almost separate from the unity bit.

Tunknownusert wrote:So how does one play this game? Do I need some additional software downloaded?

Since you didn't quote anything I'll assume you're referring to Unbridled Hedonism. You'd basically just download the one that's compatible with your operating system, unzip it and run the UnbridledHedonism executable. It shouldn't really need anything else to run.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Younger99 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:35 am

Aurilika wrote:
Younger99 wrote:Anyway, Aurilika how's progress going on your end if you can forgive me for asking.

Well, progress was slow for a bit, partly due to this being a crazy year, and partly due to that anniversary patch I did for Vore War, but I should be able to make a lot of progress in the next few weeks, so we'll see where I stand from there.

Fair enough I wish you the best of luck and hope you stay safe!
Younger99
Participator

Postby godshunter93 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:02 am

It will be added some language selection as English, Spanish, French?
godshunter93
Been posting for a bit

Postby tigersebel » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:09 pm

I think i found a bug, i don't know if i can explain this well so bear with me please.

I experimented a bit and it seemed like when in the game options the only vore option allowed is unbirth, then ai will not try to unbirth the player. only other AI characters will be unbirthed.

However. once another vore option is allowed in adition to unbirth, for example anal vore. then the ai will try to anal vore or unbirth the player like it's supposed to. So if i want that the player has a chance to get unbirthed i have to activate another vore option in addition to unbrith. it's a bit weird but somehow the AI is acting like that for me.

I tested only anal vore allowed and this worked just fine with the AI trying to anal vore the player. also Oral vore is working normally. The only option i haven't tested is cock vore
i play with only endosoma and all the other AI charakters are endosoma dominators if that helps.
tigersebel
Somewhat familiar

Postby Etherthedrake » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:16 pm

A bit of an odd question here, but can I in any way edit 'hug' option to be not only romantic?
Kind of like with Endo, since there's an option to make it friendly instead of romantic.
Etherthedrake
Somewhat familiar

Postby Watkacsa » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:28 am

Can I try to make a ground-up AI rework? No offense, this is nice, but I have some ideas to improve and make them feel more alive. I would do it in a separate application first, to see how well it works, how fast it is.
Watkacsa
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:47 pm

...Nothing... is happening when i try to start it up...
The tales game.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:13 pm

Younger99 wrote:Fair enough I wish you the best of luck and hope you stay safe!

Thank you!

godshunter93 wrote:It will be added some language selection as English, Spanish, French?

That's fairly unlikely to happen. It wasn't really designed to easily have multi-language support. You could theoretically replace a lot of the text (except for menus / interaction names) by just replacing the text in the interaction files, though.

tigersebel wrote:I think i found a bug, i don't know if i can explain this well so bear with me please.

I experimented a bit and it seemed like when in the game options the only vore option allowed is unbirth, then ai will not try to unbirth the player. only other AI characters will be unbirthed.

However. once another vore option is allowed in adition to unbirth, for example anal vore. then the ai will try to anal vore or unbirth the player like it's supposed to. So if i want that the player has a chance to get unbirthed i have to activate another vore option in addition to unbrith. it's a bit weird but somehow the AI is acting like that for me.

I tested only anal vore allowed and this worked just fine with the AI trying to anal vore the player. also Oral vore is working normally. The only option i haven't tested is cock vore
i play with only endosoma and all the other AI charakters are endosoma dominators if that helps.

I will check that out and see if I can figure out what's happening there.

Etherthedrake wrote:A bit of an odd question here, but can I in any way edit 'hug' option to be not only romantic?
Kind of like with Endo, since there's an option to make it friendly instead of romantic.

Yeah, that would probably be good to have as an option, so that it better matches reality.

Watkacsa wrote:Can I try to make a ground-up AI rework? No offense, this is nice, but I have some ideas to improve and make them feel more alive. I would do it in a separate application first, to see how well it works, how fast it is.

If you're interested, sure. This next patch involves a little bit of AI work, but it's mainly to try and make the current system a bit more flexible and less cumbersome to add stuff to.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FinalWolfZX » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:37 pm

I can’t help but check in here each day. I’m always excited to see what new content will come with the next update! This has become an incredible game in such a short time, and there’s always more potential hidden in it! :D
FinalWolfZX
New to the forum

Postby Kligor » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:13 am

FinalWolfZX wrote:I can’t help but check in here each day. I’m always excited to see what new content will come with the next update! This has become an incredible game in such a short time, and there’s always more potential hidden in it! :D

Saaame
Im patient but I still check every day :3
Kligor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Oneofmanynames385 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:14 am

Same Kligor. Same
Oneofmanynames385
New to the forum

Postby flamelord786 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:39 am

Kligor wrote:
FinalWolfZX wrote:I can’t help but check in here each day. I’m always excited to see what new content will come with the next update! This has become an incredible game in such a short time, and there’s always more potential hidden in it! :D

Saaame

As annoying as the wait is, it's only annoying because Aurilika always does such a great job. Both here and with Vore War. Take as long as you need, the wait is always worth it.
flamelord786
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tetrahedra » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:55 pm

i still play this regularly lol, even the current amount of content is great. no other game like this lets me insert a giant pile of characters and ocs and watch them go to town.
Tetrahedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby ScrabbleTheGoat » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:21 am

Character almost never seem to ask to be "vored." What controls the likelihood of that?
ScrabbleTheGoat
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aurilika » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:19 pm

Thank you, glad you're enjoying it. Sorry that it's taking a bit but the stress of this year has kind of disrupted my work flow. Progress is being made though, although I don't have any sort of release date in mind yet.

flamelord786 wrote:
Kligor wrote:

Saaame

As annoying as the wait is, it's only annoying because Aurilika always does such a great job. Both here and with Vore War. Take as long as you need, the wait is always worth it.

Thank you :oops:

ScrabbleTheGoat wrote:Character almost never seem to ask to be "vored." What controls the likelihood of that?

I think prey willingness and voraphilia are the larger contributors. It will be easier to control in the next patch.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby maraudingmarauder » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:18 am

One thing I've noticed is that the preds that lead you back to their room will always try to force vore rather than asking if they can eat you, even if they're high up on the friend/romantic level.
maraudingmarauder
???

Postby Watkacsa » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:57 pm

Bad news. I abandon the project since at 10 players it consumes around 1 GB of memory, and needs 0.625 sec to finish the decision on a Cofee Lake... time and memory scales exponentially, 8GB and 12 sec at 15 players... and it is not even finished yet. I will try to get back to it when I have time and in the mood and have a better plan. :(
Watkacsa
New to the forum

Postby No-One » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:19 am

Watkacsa wrote:Bad news. I abandon the project since at 10 players it consumes around 1 GB of memory, and needs 0.625 sec to finish the decision on a Cofee Lake... time and memory scales exponentially, 8GB and 12 sec at 15 players... and it is not even finished yet. I will try to get back to it when I have time and in the mood and have a better plan. :(

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'm pretty sure you're in the wrong thread.
No-One
Participator

Postby KHLover » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:30 am

No-One wrote:
Watkacsa wrote:Bad news. I abandon the project since at 10 players it consumes around 1 GB of memory, and needs 0.625 sec to finish the decision on a Cofee Lake... time and memory scales exponentially, 8GB and 12 sec at 15 players... and it is not even finished yet. I will try to get back to it when I have time and in the mood and have a better plan. :(

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'm pretty sure you're in the wrong thread.
That person was attempting to make an AI rework for this game, but it looks like they've unfortunately given up.
"who needs logic when there's sex and orgasms to be had?" -A.I. Dungeon, 2020
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game