Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:02 pm

It isn't finishing the download for me. Help!
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Trubot527 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:02 pm

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:It isn't finishing the download for me. Help!

How is it failing? Is it just taking forever, or does it keep showing an error message?
Trubot527
Participator

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:03 pm

Never mind. I got it to finish.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Akai24 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:56 pm

Hello again dear Aurilika

I encountered another small text bug : V9F - Win64 3D
This one is similar to [ActorName] but this time [TargetHasDick] and it happened twice
I will attach these 2 errors separated by 2 save files

Thanks in advance
Best regards Akai.
Attachments
Saves_127.zip
#1 and #2
(70.77 KiB) Downloaded 49 times
Akai24
New to the forum

Postby Trashbird » Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:20 pm

Alright, just checked out this game for the first time, here's a stupid question:
How do you see the images for this? When I play I don't see anything other then the map and the text. ^^;
Trashbird
New to the forum

Postby Scoutboy25 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:17 am

Veryyyyy Nice
A single random brony from like 2010, uses Eka's for games and made an account to share opinions and ask questions. Ask me nothing.
Scoutboy25
Been posting for a bit

Postby JustAnotherPerson » Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:58 am

i like playing this game for my "preferencessss", so like, is there a way to trigger the post vore fart texts? like, manually? i really want to figure it out but i cant seem to do it when i want the text to happen ;^;"
JustAnotherPerson
New to the forum

Postby PhantomOfMars » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:20 pm

Honestly, customizing the text files will get you everywhere with this game. As long as you are willing to sink the time to do so, you can make it very specific.
PhantomOfMars
Somewhat familiar

Postby swansie » Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:51 am

Hey all, recently downloaded this game and I've been having a wonderful time with it. Would anyone be willing to send an invite to the discord? I'd like to check out some of the work the community has done now that development's ceased.
swansie
New to the forum

Postby Etherthedrake » Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:34 am

swansie wrote:Hey all, recently downloaded this game and I've been having a wonderful time with it. Would anyone be willing to send an invite to the discord? I'd like to check out some of the work the community has done now that development's ceased.

Hey, sorry for the late reply. One of my friends has this one, tell me if it still works.

https://discord.gg/cvMe2jUj
Hey! I'm just a dessert mouse.
"humans boring. Endo best. Dragons awesome."
Etherthedrake
Somewhat familiar

Postby Assassincreed4 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:38 pm

I got a problem when I use one of the saved characters and change their name it doesn't show a bulge signaling a prey in there stomach when I'm controlling the saved character I'm using mi tomcat and I change the first name and when I eat someone it doesn't show the belly why and what is causing that?
Assassincreed4
New to the forum

Postby Voremugen » Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:01 am

Cool game. Now i downloaded the 3D Version but can not seem to find any 3D. What do i do wrong?
Voremugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby bonberjean » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:43 am

Voremugen wrote:Cool game. Now i downloaded the 3D Version but can not seem to find any 3D. What do i do wrong?

The 3d only appears for pre-made characters, generated ones doesn't have a 3d portrait
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Participator

Postby Voremugen » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:19 pm

bonberjean wrote:
Voremugen wrote:Cool game. Now i downloaded the 3D Version but can not seem to find any 3D. What do i do wrong?

The 3d only appears for pre-made characters, generated ones doesn't have a 3d portrait

Thank you! Found the pre-made ones and had a blast..... literally, after a while :P.

What a really cool game!

Is there a way to compensate the maker in some way? Patreon/Ko-Fi?
Voremugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pawz » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:54 am

Don't do this often but I made a few additions to the unbridled hedonism 3D mod by adding a few characters that had been either requested or sent to me to get put in. I'm. not 100% sure on the origin of some of the models but I figure since I won't be releasing the source and it's not like I'm making money from this it should be fine. This is also V9F so hopefully I didn't break anything by adding these.

UHV9F Bonus 3D Characters: https://mega.nz/file/71Mz1LST#am9nCJ1y1sDG0yQnGoNo26dDeiwNsMYBAU2t09yj_rU

Some of the content might not be for everyone as there are 3 human/anime characters, a werewolf, Snake thing? and a Feral. Also Kudalyn cause why not.
Pawz
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jasper » Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:33 pm

Pawz wrote:Don't do this often but I made a few additions to the unbridled hedonism 3D mod by adding a few characters that had been either requested or sent to me to get put in. I'm. not 100% sure on the origin of some of the models but I figure since I won't be releasing the source and it's not like I'm making money from this it should be fine. This is also V9F so hopefully I didn't break anything by adding these.

UHV9F Bonus 3D Characters: https://mega.nz/file/71Mz1LST#am9nCJ1y1sDG0yQnGoNo26dDeiwNsMYBAU2t09yj_rU

Some of the content might not be for everyone as there are 3 human/anime characters, a werewolf, Snake thing? and a Feral. Also Kudalyn cause why not.

Is this meant to be for V8 or is it an addon to V9?
Jasper
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pawz » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:56 pm

Jasper wrote:
Pawz wrote:Don't do this often but I made a few additions to the unbridled hedonism 3D mod by adding a few characters that had been either requested or sent to me to get put in. I'm. not 100% sure on the origin of some of the models but I figure since I won't be releasing the source and it's not like I'm making money from this it should be fine. This is also V9F so hopefully I didn't break anything by adding these.

Is this meant to be for V8 or is it an addon to V9?

Just download and run. It's V9F with my additions on-top already applied. It's windows 64bit only though~

Ignore that the file is called "Unbridled Hedonism V8H DLC2" I'm just dumb and didn't change the V8 to V9.
Pawz
Somewhat familiar

Postby pointless100 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:37 am

Trashbird wrote:Alright, just checked out this game for the first time, here's a stupid question:
How do you see the images for this? When I play I don't see anything other then the map and the text. ^^;

You have to add your own images into the game's character resource file. Either PNG or JPEG format following the naming conversion in the read me plain text file as i was taught here a while back (I think just a page or two ago). At this point I've consolidated some of my favorite art from around the web and modified them slightly in photoshop or MS paint to have "character cohesion" of similar faces, hair styles, clothing, etc. I can't get on to the discord link posted here for some reason so I'm not sure what that community is doing over there - they're likely sharing some art and mods too. Not sure how kosher it is but if anyone else wants to use them I'd be happy to save them trouble of extracting characters. Full credit to original artists, could make and link a new thread or dm... idk. Just spit balling, thinking I could save someone else time and pay it forward. Hope that helps cheers
pointless100
New to the forum

Postby Number1Vor3Boy » Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:46 am

Lupe, aka RowdyBoye here! Wanted to do a quick announcement here for a mod I've been working on for this game, tentatively called RowdyMod. Includes new interactions, traits, personality sliders, customization features, QOL features, maps, and a roster of generic default characters. No 3D mod compatibility yet - but if someone associated with it could provide me with some key source files that are missing from Auri's 3D source download, I'd be happy to merge them.

Most of my posts/updates about this will happen over on the UnbridledHedonism discord, but these links should update with new version info as it comes out. Currently the mod is hosted on a burner google drive but I may switch to mega or another site if I need to.

Find the mod here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Changelog here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nY5 ... sp=sharing
Number1Vor3Boy
Been posting for a bit

Postby PhantomOfMars » Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:20 pm

Hey Number1Vor3Boy,

This change log is very very impressive. You all put in a ton of work. I am curious how you managed to add a size characteristic, as I have been trying to learn unity so I can work on this game further. Anyway, I look forward to checking it out. : )
PhantomOfMars
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game