Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V1

Postby KDzee » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:04 pm

This has a lot of good potential and I'm eager to see the results.
KDzee
Been posting for a bit

Postby 1234567810 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:04 am

Oh wow, I can see this going far, your prototype has a lot of promise! Of course there's room for some quality of life changes right now, as well as some other details surely, but I love how it is, would happily support this!
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:57 am

It'd be pretty hot if particularly vorish people would just try to vore randomly, and that'd give other people a chance to intervene(or watch :wink: )
Turbotowns
???

Postby shaw843 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:24 am

On the subject of population count, why not just have new students "transfer in" to what can be an extremely popular university. If you can make it through your entire course without getting digested, you are set for life.
shaw843
New to the forum

Postby 2230 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:30 am

Really liking this as a start, and I'm particularly looking forwards to the addition of demis

I agree with a lot of what people are saying about keeping track of people, another useful thing would be a highlight on your currently selected target.

But yes, this is a good start and I'm looking forwards to seeing where it goes.
New to the forum

Postby CCTELONEWOLF » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:06 pm

Will there be more genders in the future like dickgirls and herms
CCTELONEWOLF
Been posting for a bit

Postby jademask114 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:47 pm

I like this game, it really great and will like to see more from it
jademask114
Been posting for a bit

Postby Krono » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:01 pm

Any chance you can add like a "nurses office" or something so when you get eaten and digest you can pop back up in there? That way you don't have to restart all your progress with everyone.
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Winny » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:02 pm

Sounds like a great little adventure! Really digging the whole simulation aspect of it. <3
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tetrahedra » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:19 pm

This is great. Big ups for having so many different options for the characters.
Tetrahedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aurilika » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:19 pm

Madmaxman wrote:Yes, they completely stop changing.
Edit: I can also confirm that I've seen NPCs go into their rooms and never come out.

Hmm, haven't been able to replicate this yet, I was able to get them to go all the way up. I'll keep an eye on it, though.
I do have the bug with people getting stuck in their room fixed for the next version, which I'll probably release in the next few days, when I complete the other things I want to fix. (It's actually a bug related to them not being fully clothed, so if you see someone that gets stuck in their room and is fully clothed, let me know, as that would be a separate bug.)

Slayerhero90 wrote:Of the items in the list, my top three desires are, from highest to lowest priority:
- Nonfatal vore
- Alternate modes of vore
- Multiprey

Well, the list of things was very roughly in order of how I was thinking they would be implemented (priorities may change), so that puts two of those towards the top.

Turbotowns wrote:When they're "moving to a specific tile", like "9,5", I have NO IDEA where that is, I tried going by "columns,rows"; which would put the shower, for example, at "1,6"... but then it said it was "3,?"(don't remember, I'll edit it in if I see it again.)! maybe have the numbers outside the map, so we know WHAT tile the coordinates refers to?
Also, I hope there's like, a notification when someone else gets eaten. Even if I'm nowhere near(cause it'll likely be in someone's room, and I'd have to be right outside their door, to find out(EDIT: Nvm, being outside their room doesn't give me anything, I guess if they succeed, they get away scot free, can't stop it, nor enjoy it)).
Another bug.
I'll let this chat log speak for itself(But say that it involves Patricia(Ruth tried eating for 2 turns ago, while Adora was talking to me))
wishywashi.PNG

Someone suggested putting that behind a debug menu so I probably will, but it is columns, rows. The part you're missing is that the bottom left corner you see isn't 0,0, because I wanted to leave room to easily expand. So, the shower is 3,9, the center of the cafeteria is 10,13, etc.
Right now you only get notifications that you can see, or hear, though I may change how that works later. (In practice this means you'd probably hear the yell at the start of digestion, but the actual swallowing is generally presumed to be quiet. You could theoretically switch to that other character to check their chat logs, but you'd want to switch back right away so your own character doesn't wander off.
Yeah, right now the dorm rooms are sort of a safe haven that other people can't enter unless invited, though there will probably eventually be ways around that (Maybe teachers, maybe police, maybe something else)
So the issue is that someone is turned on while trying to stop it?
Turbotowns wrote:It'd be pretty hot if particularly vorish people would just try to vore randomly, and that'd give other people a chance to intervene(or watch :wink: )

Yeah, right now the only people they'll target in public are people with a high enough willing prey score, though it would make sense if they were occasionally more aggressive about it to make things a little less predictable.
shaw843 wrote:On the subject of population count, why not just have new students "transfer in" to what can be an extremely popular university. If you can make it through your entire course without getting digested, you are set for life.

Yeah, that's probably one of the options I'll end up going with, the only trick is, would it ask you to customize them before they're added, or would it just add them. I suppose that could also be an option.
2230 wrote:Really liking this as a start, and I'm particularly looking forwards to the addition of demis
I agree with a lot of what people are saying about keeping track of people, another useful thing would be a highlight on your currently selected target.
But yes, this is a good start and I'm looking forwards to seeing where it goes.

Thank you, yeah, allowing people to be better tracked and more quickly recognizable is probably my highest priority feature at the moment (though there's a few bug fixes in front of it). I am a fan of demis, as you might have been able to tell from my avatar picture, so rest assured they'll come at some point, after the mechanics are locked down a little bit more.
CCTELONEWOLF wrote:Will there be more genders in the future like dickgirls and herms

Yeah, this wouldn't be too hard to do, so it will probably be in the closer future, though it won't be right away.
Krono wrote:Any chance you can add like a "nurses office" or something so when you get eaten and digest you can pop back up in there? That way you don't have to restart all your progress with everyone.

Actually, that's a good way to implement that option, I will almost certainly add that in a future patch. Ideally there will be several ways you can play depending on your preferences, primarily non-fatal, replacement students, and this would be a good 3rd option, digestion without permanence.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:15 am

No, the issue was Patricia was fine with me eating her, but immediately was like "What the fuck? Why are you eating her?"

Also... HOW is are those the Shower and cafeteria coords? they're both so close to the edges of the maps!

Also, I wish the randomizer(maybe a "stronger" randomizer?) delt all the way to 0% to 100%

CCTELONEWOLF wrote:Will there be more genders in the future like dickgirls and herms

I could see only Bi's being okay with romance/sex with a herm, if a guy is straight or a girl is gay(for futa, reversed if you LOOK male, but have a pussy too, hmm, would they care then? thinking your a girl and finding out you have a penis would be a LOT more upsetting, than if you're a guy with a pussy behind your balls), and you get to "bed" them or you're nude in front of them(out in the open or at the showers), I could see them becoming upset and storming out as if you tried to eat them(though obviously with different dialog, and different relationship impact(they don't immediately hate your guts, they just instantly break up with you(or, if you never got that far, after learning what you "really are", they'll just refuse all romantic advances))).

-------------------------------------

OH! While in the customizer I just came up with an ADORABLE scenario, where we would get a cute meek and weak(but INCREDIBLY horny, but not remotely promiscuous, so she's lustful, but only for YOU) girlfriend that has vore capabilities, and a small or medium interest in eating people, but has like NO strength or voracity, and instead of attempting to eat someone herself(or eating you), you can catch meal FOR her, she waits in your, or her room, you have someone follow you, and then you work together to feed the weaker of you two(where you could get a meal on your own, or maybe you can't, and you two help each other hunt).

And, maybe, the logical extreme... in a tile with at least 3 people(with you obviously controlling one of those people), you can try to force feed one to the other(if the other is vore capable, of course), with them fighting back base on pred/prey willingness, and they're relationship with each other.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Alesleo » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:11 am

Aurilika wrote:
Madmaxman wrote:Yes, they completely stop changing.
Edit: I can also confirm that I've seen NPCs go into their rooms and never come out.

Hmm, haven't been able to replicate this yet, I was able to get them to go all the way up. I'll keep an eye on it, though.
I do have the bug with people getting stuck in their room fixed for the next version, which I'll probably release in the next few days, when I complete the other things I want to fix. (It's actually a bug related to them not being fully clothed, so if you see someone that gets stuck in their room and is fully clothed, let me know, as that would be a separate bug.)

The social stats bug seems to happen more frequently when you have many characters. At least for me it happened in a few turns when I played with 12 characters, while a game with 6 went smooth without itches.
Alesleo
Been posting for a bit

Postby CCTELONEWOLF » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:20 am

How long untill the next update
CCTELONEWOLF
Been posting for a bit

Postby ripleysonic » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:44 am

CCTELONEWOLF wrote:How long untill the next update

in the next few days
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby SquishySofty » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:39 am

Okay
Immediately in my first impression this is already the best game. Since i'm already Addicted to roleplay in Vore War, this HAS to be the best vore simulator game ever. ❤

I haven't played it (Since i'm merely just busy on life) but i'll play it whenever i have the chance. And i'll see my input into it. ❤
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Caesar » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:52 am

Right now, when someone ends up inside a stomach they pretty much become food added to the hunger indicator. It would be cool to see characters walking around with various stages of a big belly. Maybe to even interact with their prey if they're still alive.

Also, for some reason on my mac version, clicking on any save file seems to freeze the game.
Caesar
Somewhat familiar

Postby MadEnough » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:57 pm

A couple of suggestions, after playing it:
When you vore someone, only about 1 or 2 messages of them struggling or getting weaker appear before it's all absorbing messages. Could this be extended a bit for more of a chance to have them rescued/be rescued?
When you play a character being vored, you are stuck unable to do anything or switch characters until you are fully absorbed digested. Could players be free to change just after the character is fully swallowed instead?

A bug I noticed:
Sometimes on a load, all the action percentages freeze and will not change with success (at least visually). Doesn't matter which character is interacting with who.

On the whole, however, this game is incredible and very addictive. I love the AI implementation, and I know that as you refine this it's going to be even better. This is the most enjoyable game I've downloaded for quite some time, and I love Vore War as well as games like God Complex and Mysta's Myst Adventure.
MadEnough
Been posting for a bit

Postby SquishySofty » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:29 pm

MadEnough wrote:Sometimes on a load, all the action percentages freeze and will not change with success (at least visually). Doesn't matter which character is interacting with who.

I've actually tested it many times while playing the game. Yeah, the precentages and the relationship freezes when loading an existing save file. (Done it 4 times and still the same problem)

This game have so many potential, and i'm quite a sucker for simulation games like these. :-D
To me, it remind me of Vore War, but it's behind the scenes of what the inside of the empires civilization would look like.
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LordBitter » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:24 pm

Love this game so far, though my minecraft gf stopped talking to me after a while ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. (Probably got vored by someone while I was sleeping)
LordBitter
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game