Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V9D

Postby bonberjean » Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:21 am

Here is my little suggestion, allow the AI character to ask the player to follow him/her, the interaction would be similar to conversation or making out, you click continue and your character will follow that character.
That way, characters that like to do certain actions in private, like sex or vore, could do so in their own terms
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Participator

Postby MasterInventor » Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:55 pm

bonberjean wrote:Here is my little suggestion, allow the AI character to ask the player to follow him/her, the interaction would be similar to conversation or making out, you click continue and your character will follow that character.
That way, characters that like to do certain actions in private, like sex or vore, could do so in their own terms

That's already in. If you haven't seen it, it's because you've gotten unlucky. ^^;
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Postby SquishySofty » Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:15 pm

bonberjean wrote:Allow the AI character to ask the player to follow him/her(...)

While it's already in the game, the AI only asked for Sex or Vore, but not other interactions like talking in private (Romantic or not), or complex interactions like showering together or go to sleep together.
It's not like The Sims™ where they take you into a non-crowded location and chat with you there. :lol:
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Unfortunate » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:59 pm

bonberjean wrote:Here is my little suggestion, allow the AI character to ask the player to follow him/her, the interaction would be similar to conversation or making out, you click continue and your character will follow that character.

As has already been mentioned, this is 100% possible. It actually quite good letting the AI take the initiative in some cases: Ask to follow can be very low if you have poor charisma, so sometimes you can just focus on romantic and only slightly on friendship. It allows you to build up a relationship between two characters fast when the stats aren't on your side, and it frees you up to do something else with another character while they go at it. (I never stick to one character for long.) 12% chance vs 100% chance if the AI says so...? Your pick.
Here's how I find I get the follow for sex action to happen:

You are controlling Ay, and your intended goal is to get Bea to lure you to their dorm.
Step one - Hit on Bea relentlessly. You want Bea to begin to at least feel something. I have characters lured while they're still described as "curious".
Step two - Once you've made Bea at least consider you, take off your clothes. No seriously. Interacting with characters while naked increases the rate of arousal they experience. Underwear probably works too since they do react to it.
Step three - Your objective is to make Bea as horny as you can. Keep flirting, keep hugging, keep making out. You want them to get to the point where their picture would usually change to display their horniness.
Step four - Dice roll time. When very aroused Bea has a chance of either: A. Seeking the nearest person to lure for sex. (You want this.) B. Going home and screwing themselves. (Bad!) This is standard behaviour when above a certain level of horniness, though sometimes characters will climax before they make it home if everybody's acting up around them.
Step five - If they don't lure you this time, try again when later.

I've been lured for sex on multiple occasions, but I honestly can't remember the last time anybody tried luring my character back to their dorm room: It's always by force and right on the spot. If anybody knows the process for deciding that, it would be good for reference.

One last general question: In the text files, when making conditionals, I'm having a bit of trouble referencing the Traits.
Code: Select all
s.Actor.HasTrait("Traitor") = true

I'm guessing this isn't the format for Traitor since there are errors being thrown up. I haven't had any issues before this, so I'd like a little clarity on what I'm doing wrong now. Is there some file I can refer to if I'm getting the names of the traits wrong?
Your friendly neighbourhood bad artist.
Unfortunate
Participator

Postby DerekBaumsKitchenGun » Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:05 am

Unfortunate wrote:One last general question: In the text files, when making conditionals, I'm having a bit of trouble referencing the Traits.

I'm guessing this isn't the format for Traitor since there are errors being thrown up. I haven't had any issues before this, so I'd like a little clarity on what I'm doing wrong now. Is there some file I can refer to if I'm getting the names of the traits wrong?

You don't need to specify that it is true, only if it is false. I think your problem is that it requires two equal signs, so it would be
s.Actor.HasTrait("Traitor") == true

That should help.
Last edited by DerekBaumsKitchenGun on Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DerekBaumsKitchenGun
New to the forum

Postby bonberjean » Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:58 am

DerekBaumsKitchenGun wrote:
bonberjean wrote:One last general question: In the text files, when making conditionals, I'm having a bit of trouble referencing the Traits.

You don't need to specify that it is true, only if it is false. I think your problem is that it requires two equal signs, so it would be
s.Actor.HasTrait("Traitor") == true

That should help.

I didn't write that...
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Participator

Postby Aurilika » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:20 pm

fadetoblack19 wrote:Version 9 has been pretty good Auri! I do have a couple of questions however.

I've noticed AI will never rub the balls of a pred who's cock vored someone. Is this intentional since it's a no prompt romantic action?
For the trait "selectively willing" does it mean that they'll only be willingly ate at high levels of friendship/love? Do they willingly offer themselves if they like you enough?

Sorry for the dumb questions. And Thanks again for the awesome work you've done.

They consider it a bit more of a romantic option, so it requires at least a safe compatibility there (attraction type, and not dating someone else, etc.) That being said, the fact that it doesn't ask is an oversight and I would have changed that for this patch if I'd read carefully the first time. It will be changed for the next patch (which I imagine I'll need at some point depending on what bugs are unearthed)
Yeah, selectively willing means they won't be willing unless they're good friends, or strongly romantically involved with someone. This affects being asked, and any chances to offer themselves. It doesn't raise the odds when they are willing, just makes it so they're completely unwilling outside of that.

bonberjean wrote:I didn't write that...

I think they just quoted two different responses and accidentally merged them.

9E released, just a bugfix for a logic mistake related to secretive vore that negatively affected normal gameplay.

9E:
Fixed a bug related to secretive vore that would cause people to always try to lure when secretive vore was disabled, which greatly reduced the amount of vore successes.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V9E (issues)

Postby Akai24 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:47 am

Hello again dear Aurilika

Noticed some issues while playing with version 9E (3D)
1st issue:
While player asked to AI to devour him (w/o digestion) several times there was one time when the action was successfully completed but instead of endo my name has been changed to [ActorName] and I got nothing instead of success. I will leave the save file with this encounter below:
Faril_3D_010_error.zip
(30.8 KiB) Downloaded 62 times

2nd issue(small):
".. about past sexual adventures with .." even if the player meets a new person
(haven't checked others similar to this one)
Akai24
New to the forum

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V9E (issues)

Postby Aurilika » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:07 pm

Akai24 wrote:Hello again dear Aurilika

Noticed some issues while playing with version 9E (3D)
1st issue:
While player asked to AI to devour him (w/o digestion) several times there was one time when the action was successfully completed but instead of endo my name has been changed to [ActorName] and I got nothing instead of success. I will leave the save file with this encounter below:
Faril_3D_010_error.zip

2nd issue(small):
".. about past sexual adventures with .." even if the player meets a new person
(haven't checked others similar to this one)

Fixed the first issue.

As for the second, I read about it as talking about their previous encounters with someone else with the other person, it's not necessarily encounters with them. That being said, I went ahead and changed it so that that message only occurs for characters with a higher sex drive, as others probably wouldn't be that open about it.

9F Released, nothing too impactful, just figured I'd go ahead and upload the current fixes so anyone who downloads gets the latest.

9F:
Added a bit more text to better describe the situation when you have two of the same named map.
Fixed a bug where the game was still listening to keys on the start game screen, which could result in a pop-up popping up from characters moving around while typing in names or the like.
Fixed some minor dialogue errors, including a few places where interactions were intended for a specific race but were actually shared among all races, some typos, and some texts that played when they shouldn't.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Postby PhantomOfMars » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:28 am

(In song) I will have to check this oooooouuuuuut!

I'm very excited, thank you!
PhantomOfMars
Somewhat familiar

Postby pointless100 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:52 am

I see only the Linux version in the mega drive on my end? Is that an Issue from my browser or did Mega flag the Windows and Mac versions?
pointless100
New to the forum

Postby NSW » Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:22 am

pointless100 wrote:I see only the Linux version in the mega drive on my end? Is that an Issue from my browser or did Mega flag the Windows and Mac versions?

Looks like Mega is being weird. If you click the list/grid view icons in the top right it shows the rest.
NSW
Been posting for a bit

Postby pointless100 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:30 am

NSW wrote:
pointless100 wrote:I see only the Linux version in the mega drive on my end? Is that an Issue from my browser or did Mega flag the Windows and Mac versions?

Looks like Mega is being weird. If you click the list/grid view icons in the top right it shows the rest.

Much appreciated! Your trick didn't work on my default browser but I tried that method on another browser and it revealed the other links.

On an unrelated note, I've been adding my own pictures of characters into the game asset files. Anyone know if there's other suffix triggers to add to files beside to standard four:
[CharacterName].png
[CharacterName]-Horny.png
[CharacterName]-Full.png
[CharacterName]-Eaten.png
I'm not much of a coder, so I figured this out mainly through trial & error testing out replacing the 4 Auri pictures already included in the game package contents and built from there. Though adding a bunch of pictures in-game has definitely increased my immersion and enjoyment of an already awesome simulator
pointless100
New to the forum

Postby Jidane » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:57 am

This ia very long thread, so apologies if this has been mentioned before. I did not read through the entirtey of the backlog here.

Are there any plan to maybe add "prey transfer" to the game?
If a pred has prey in their balls and they are having a romp with somebody, they could empty the prey into their partner? Or maybe nab them from somebody if one pred had enageg in UB or AV before sex?

Would be cool to see something like that added, even if the game is tons of fun already.
Jidane
Artist

Postby PhantomOfMars » Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:30 pm

pointless100 wrote:
On an unrelated note, I've been adding my own pictures of characters into the game asset files. Anyone know if there's other suffix triggers to add to files beside to standard four:
[CharacterName].png
[CharacterName]-Horny.png
[CharacterName]-Full.png
[CharacterName]-Eaten.png
I'm not much of a coder, so I figured this out mainly through trial & error testing out replacing the 4 Auri pictures already included in the game package contents and built from there. Though adding a bunch of pictures in-game has definitely increased my immersion and enjoyment of an already awesome simulator

In StreamingAssets, in the ReadMe, you have:
-DeadCV
-DeadUB
-Dead
-EatenHealthy
-EatenWeakened
-FullHornyBalls
-FullHornyBoth
-HornyFull
-FullBalls
-FullBoth
-Hungry

in addition to the ones you listed above. Check that readme for details.
PhantomOfMars
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadow1998 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:40 am

This is a awesome game is it possible to add your own species into the game or no I’d love to add Xenomorphs or maybe even some snakes
Shadow1998
New to the forum

Postby Shadow1998 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:55 am

This is a awesome game is it possible to add your own species into the game or no I’d love to add Xenomorphs or maybe even some snakes
Shadow1998
New to the forum

Postby DerekBaumsKitchenGun » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:08 pm

Shadow1998 wrote:This is a awesome game is it possible to add your own species into the game or no I’d love to add Xenomorphs or maybe even some snakes

Yes, and it's quite easy to do so. There are some guides in the discord server, I believe, as well as many custom races.
DerekBaumsKitchenGun
New to the forum

Postby PhantomOfMars » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:29 pm

Shadow1998 wrote:This is a awesome game is it possible to add your own species into the game or no I’d love to add Xenomorphs or maybe even some snakes

To me, the strength of this game is its sheer ability to be customized. Yes, you can do that. I'm not on the discord, but you can reach me here and I'd totally help with stuff.
PhantomOfMars
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aurilika » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:22 pm

Jidane wrote:This ia very long thread, so apologies if this has been mentioned before. I did not read through the entirtey of the backlog here.

Are there any plan to maybe add "prey transfer" to the game?
If a pred has prey in their balls and they are having a romp with somebody, they could empty the prey into their partner? Or maybe nab them from somebody if one pred had enageg in UB or AV before sex?

Would be cool to see something like that added, even if the game is tons of fun already.

Well, I'm basically finished updating this except for bug fixes, but it's possible someone else might add that at some point.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game