Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V8C

Postby Aurilika » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:57 pm

Chessa wrote:Hello, Unbridled Hedonism is amazing game, but one suggestion I'd make is to bring the 'Wait'command back for both being eaten and having sex, for those people who just want their partner to take charge/act, and avoid doing so themselves :gulp:

Chessa wrote:Hello Aurilika, I love this game a lot, one thing I miss from the earlier builds is the ability to be passive during Sex/Vore scenes, would it be possible to add the ability to wait again for those scenes, for those of us who'd like to see our partner take a more active role?

Thank you, glad you're enjoying it. Yeah, the button may be invisible during those times, but you can still perform no action during vore or sex with the hotkey (defaults to numpad5 unless you've rebound it).

bahamut24 wrote:few questions, thank in advance for answers

1- how to vore inside predator? i keep getting vore request but i unable to vore them despite being in same room, but AI manage to be able to vore inside

2- what is better way to increase AI's aggressive to vore more often?

still get begging despite i have it disabled, not sure what trigger
is there be chance that trait or quirk allow us to devour more than one prey in the spot?

If you have them selected, and are in the same body part, you should have the option to vore them.

As PhantomOfMars said, a good way is both turning up pred willingness and removing the cafeteria.
If you're talking about the game setting, that's only for stopping pred/prey for asking for digestion after they've been eaten.
I'm guessing you mean simultaneously, since you can eat more than one at once?

ripleysonic wrote:Sorry to say but you can't use the PersistentBeggar trait it doesn't get added.

Fixed, it was missing something so it wasn't working properly in the UI.

PhantomOfMars wrote:Increasing aggression comes from turning up the Pred Willingness. I will also remove cafeteria tiles to move my preds to eat more.

Related to this, but what are people's ideas of having doors that only open to preds or prey? I would find it useful for keeping my preds out of the kitchen and my other characters not starving, but it could be neat for other terrain tricks as well. The only potential downside to pred-only-doors is if prey is smuggled in and then can't escape.

That's an interesting idea, I might implement that for a future version.

jeveasy wrote:Just log4, NewLog, and a few others of the like.

Hmm, then maybe it's a problem with permissions. You can try running the game in administrator mode, if your setup allows that. (Well, I'm assuming you are using windows)

V8D released, just a few small changes and a fix.

V8D:
Added a PrefersAction trait, that greatly reduces the character's want to be endoed, and moderately increases the want to be digested.
Tweaked the Vore Digestion Interest stat to have more effect. Really low levels will be lower, mid-range levels will be about the same, and maxed out values will be significantly more interested.
Fix for the PersistantBeggar trait missing part of it's information, so it would cause exceptions when hovered over.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V8D

Postby Chessa » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:45 am

Sorry for the double post there, I sent two messages because my profile still needed to be verified >_> Also thank you!
Join the Discord for my game here: https://discord.gg/Ua3duEUqg

Support me on Patreon here!: https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=51030251
Chessa
Somewhat familiar

Postby bahamut24 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:49 am

Aurilika wrote: If you have them selected, and are in the same body part, you should have the option to vore them.

As PhantomOfMars said, a good way is both turning up pred willingness and removing the cafeteria.
If you're talking about the game setting, that's only for stopping pred/prey for asking for digestion after they've been eaten.

yes i meant simultaneously

may i suggest different colors for location in body: like yellow - oral, cv - green, and etc?
is there a way to reduce interruption while devour units? every time i have unit being swallowed, i keep get interrupt by other unit that want to swallow me despite that i have been swallowing unit and keep losing the unit
bahamut24
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kius » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:20 pm

Wanted to bring up a few things I've found when messing with the map editor, there's a few glitches but it's mostly stuff to add. First of all and most annoyingly is that building tiles (hallways pathways etc) don't have priority over grass tiles, which makes big maps virtually unplayable because 99% of the NPC's are 100's of tiles away. Next up is the resize glitch, when you resize the map to a large amount, and then switch the x and y to the opposite direction it completely erases the map completely (and there's only a warning 5% of the time, and no you cant fix it by changing the directions back). Next up is a request to change it from only expanding in two directions to having the ability to expand all four (don't know why you didn't do this in the beginning). Can you please clarify whether or not you want it lower or higher for every stat instead of just a couple. Bathroom pathing, all you get is showers or indoor pathing when you're trying to make a realistic bathroom, so a bathroom or shower pathing would be nice to have. I know this would be ridiculously hard to implement but stairs and different levels would also be nice to have.
Kius
New to the forum

Postby Aurilika » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:28 am

bahamut24 wrote:
Aurilika wrote: If you have them selected, and are in the same body part, you should have the option to vore them.

yes i meant simultaneously

may i suggest different colors for location in body: like yellow - oral, cv - green, and etc?
is there a way to reduce interruption while devour units? every time i have unit being swallowed, i keep get interrupt by other unit that want to swallow me despite that i have been swallowing unit and keep losing the unit

Well, that may come eventually, but there's no immediate plans for simultaneous eating, because it wouldn't work great with the way the system is currently designed.
Where would you use those colors, in the panel that lists people in the tile?
Well, fighting someone off from trying to devour you does interrupt kind of by design. Maybe it shouldn't if they fail.

Kius wrote:Wanted to bring up a few things I've found when messing with the map editor, there's a few glitches but it's mostly stuff to add. First of all and most annoyingly is that building tiles (hallways pathways etc) don't have priority over grass tiles, which makes big maps virtually unplayable because 99% of the NPC's are 100's of tiles away. Next up is the resize glitch, when you resize the map to a large amount, and then switch the x and y to the opposite direction it completely erases the map completely (and there's only a warning 5% of the time, and no you cant fix it by changing the directions back). Next up is a request to change it from only expanding in two directions to having the ability to expand all four (don't know why you didn't do this in the beginning). Can you please clarify whether or not you want it lower or higher for every stat instead of just a couple. Bathroom pathing, all you get is showers or indoor pathing when you're trying to make a realistic bathroom, so a bathroom or shower pathing would be nice to have. I know this would be ridiculously hard to implement but stairs and different levels would also be nice to have.

Yeah, prioritize paths might be a useful option to have so I'll add that. Will definitely fix that resize glitch. As for expanding all directions at once, were you thinking you'd have a thing where it's like, add 4 tiles to the left, 3 to the top, 2 to the right, etc? That could certainly be done. When you say 'so a bathroom or shower pathing would be nice' do you mean painting the ground with those tiles without giving them that function?
Stairs would indeed be tricky to implement. It does allow for a more compact map, but it also would make searching the map for a person perhaps a bit of a hassle.

I put up a little survey to gather opinions on what people want to see the most. The site was having some temporary issues so if it times out on you, try later on.

https://survey.zohopublic.com/zs/IYCCl3
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby bahamut24 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:40 am

alright that make sense with design

i would use those color in list of preys that already inside predator, it is bit chore to check each preys to see which location those r in when it is long list (i try do 100% of endo to see the limit, i seldom allow myself to be devoured to devour preys inside some predators)

most of time, it was asking if can vore without force. if possible have scale of interruption?

suggest traits: 1) willing meal (higher chance to self-offer), 2- search for predator ((dunno better wording, sorry) find predator of preference or whatever work), 3- selective preference ((once more sorry for wording) prey counter suggest which vore upon asked or forced)

thank for replies and i enjoy the game :D
Last edited by bahamut24 on Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bahamut24
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kius » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:32 am

I was thinking about it just be an even expansion in all directions, no removing tiles, just adding in all directions so it can help my OCD, but also because it helps when making schools or single building maps. I should probably clarify that when I said shower tiles I did mean a shower tile without a function, because the design of it is already fine. Color function for walls would be nice, but that should be near the bottom of your list. A NPC cap would be nice to have, so you can't fry your computer when you try to run a 500+ Npc's at once. Also can you change it so instead of spawning at a random nurse station, you just respawn at the one closest to you?
Kius
New to the forum

Postby SkyLark » Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:55 pm

First of all, great game ~ loving it to bits and I'm appreciative of all the effort you've put into it thus far. Time for me to add a few selfish requests of my own ~ but please feel free to ignore them.

One thing I have noticed though is that certain functions within the game stop working properly when a character has a name that's too long. Since this is a kind of school/dorm setting, I have a bunch of saved characters who are named for their role instead of their fist name (e.g. The Gym Teacher), and unless I type the name with a dash between the last two words (The Gym-Teacher), then they become unclickable/unselectable on the main screen when stacked. This also seems to interfere with the loading of images as well in the new version, but it could just be because I'm loading in a 7G save file into v8.

Is there a way to expand the acceptable word/character range when it comes to naming characters? I'm not sure why exactly this issue occurs, but figured I would mention it in case anyone else experienced something similar.

Also, when characters are following another character, I understand that the number of turns they will follow is variable - but would it be worth adding an option to extend the amount of time they typically follow for? Tried leading a bunch of characters to one place and it's not unlike herding cats.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to see how this develops. :>
SkyLark
Somewhat familiar

Postby HavocLordX » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:44 pm

I Want to See a Succubus Race, Tail Vore, and Breast Vore Added...[Cause in Vore War: Auri Can Tidvore...]

Also: For a Pre-Made Request, Why not Almaelma?
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby Snek » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:35 pm

I would like to see an array of couples options added, right now it feels like couples sometimes don't do anything really together, perhaps there could be a "sleep together" option when you go to a room (and perhaps when AI are tired they may seek out their partner to ask to sleep with them), or eating together for like a lunch date or something, or showering with eachother (that could also possibly have a trait tied to if people get horny from this, and could transition into sex maybe) things that fufill needs could have a chance that Ai choses to seek out their partner and ask them to follow them to do said activity together, you could even have a "needy" trait that does his more often, but overall more couples interaction i think would be nice.
Snek
New to the forum

Postby Kius » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:30 am

I'm starting to feel bad for asking so much of you, but the fact that the game has so little content (Sorry for insulting all the work you put into this) that it's probably best we give you advice and requests, I know you probably have a 3-6 page document (or google doc) of stuff you wanna add, so I'll try (as everyone else probably should) and turn down the requests as much as possible, and just report glitches I've found.
Kius
New to the forum

Postby cainthemadmanking » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:35 am

im hella into this like almost addicted i look forward to future additions and features /updates 10/10 in my opinion
cainthemadmanking
New to the forum

Postby Morkeleb » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:20 pm

Thanks for all the hard work. This is a fantastic game. And you are a talented coder.
Morkeleb
Somewhat familiar

Postby Meozlord » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:29 am

Here's an idea:
An option to the player puts their own sprites for the characters.
It would be counting as modding?
But you could just basically use sprite sheet and make your own characters. (as in the player can make sprites or just leave them just be letters.

(ignore my stupid message thing, English isn't my first language.)
Meozlord
New to the forum

Postby Meozlord » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:31 am

And also, this game is amazing, I originally thought this was some kind of macro/micro game, I have no idea why. But it is really interesting, great job!
Meozlord
New to the forum

Postby flamelord786 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:12 am

It would be fun if you could include an action and associated trait for prey to force themselves to be vored. Instead of offering, they would just try to climb in without asking first. I think someone might've already suggested it, but I'm having trouble finding the post. Also, it would be nice to have a slider to increase the odds for the AI to ask to be vored. I don't think I've had it happen for a few updates now.
As always though, keep up the good work. It's your game and ultimately it should be up to you what to add/not add.
flamelord786
Been posting for a bit

Postby DerekBaumsKitchenGun » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:11 pm

Not sure how difficult this would be to implement, but:
An ingame race creator/editor, so people can create custom races without needing to know the variables and whatnot. Maybe you'd just type in the text, check some boxes, and that's an interaction complete.
DerekBaumsKitchenGun
New to the forum

Postby Chessa » Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:26 pm

The best way for us to help Aurilika would probably be to add add more interactions, I remember there was a spreadsheet, but it's been buried pages back. Oof.
Join the Discord for my game here: https://discord.gg/Ua3duEUqg

Support me on Patreon here!: https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=51030251
Chessa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Trubot527 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:46 pm

Chessa wrote:The best way for us to help Aurilika would probably be to add add more interactions, I remember there was a spreadsheet, but it's been buried pages back. Oof.

Link to the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
Trubot527
Participator

Postby TheEvilWithin » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:18 pm

Will there be breast vore as well?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game