Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V1

Postby Phorcyz19 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:59 pm

I'm loving this. Just a quick note, I encountered a bug where one girl was trying to lure another to her room to eat her, but my character ate the would-be-prey before she got there, and the first girl glitched and wouldnt leave her room even though she was starving.
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:55 pm

Phorcyz19 wrote:I'm loving this. Just a quick note, I encountered a bug where one girl was trying to lure another to her room to eat her, but my character ate the would-be-prey before she got there, and the first girl glitched and wouldnt leave her room even though she was starving.

lol that's hilarious, she couldn't handle someone else slurping up her would be prey. XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:04 pm

Absentia wrote:Well there's anything I've learnt about you, it is that you have an uncanny ability to not only expand on basic mechanics, but take them to a level that no one expected lol

Thank you very much, I like hearing that kind of unusual compliment. :oops:

FinalWolfZX wrote:I gotta admit, As far as first versions go, I'm already blown away! One small note for future builds though is that the 'Skip 200' button occasionally ends the game (for your controlled character) because they were eaten. Perhaps in later builds if there was a way to get it to detect when the controlled char enters the 'being eaten' phase and stops there to let you see it play out. I'll admit that I know very little about coding games, so I'm in no way sure if that'd be difficult, but it was one thing that came to mind. I'm exited to see how this game grows and evolves, so expect me to check in every now and again~! :wink:

Ah, that's a good point. That would actually be really easy to do, so I'll stick it in for the next patch after this one. (I'd do it now if I hadn't already uploaded the files.)

e2s86 wrote:If you're going to have Cock Vore & Unbirth in the game :gulp:
I can suggest that you can do if you do Cockvore or Unbirth (example :you cockvore someone and carry around him/her and then have sex with someone and shoot him/her into the one you have sex with- Unbirth works the same way) (balls to vagina/ass/stomach or vagina to balls/stomach ) :oops:
or just melting the Prey in the pussy/balls ^^;

Yeah, that kind of thing would be fun, though it will be a little bit of time before it gets to that point.

Phorcyz19 wrote:I'm loving this. Just a quick note, I encountered a bug where one girl was trying to lure another to her room to eat her, but my character ate the would-be-prey before she got there, and the first girl glitched and wouldnt leave her room even though she was starving.

I'm going to guess that was actually the clothing related bug and nothing to do with lure, but I could be wrong, I'll check it out anyway though.

So 1A released. Fixes up a variety of issues and added some minor changes and quality of life things (like making it easy to know where a particular person is). I think the only thing on my higher priority list that didn't make it in is allowing you to switch characters while being digested, but that will probably be in the next patch, as well as a revamping to make that more interactive and possible for prey to actually escape. Oh, there's also a little bit of bugginess with switching characters or loading games and still having the streaming action button there, which I forgot until this moment... I'll fix that up though, and it's fine if you don't click on it.

So now I'll start working towards a new main version, looking to make some bigger changes and enhancements. No Eta on that at the moment.

1A:
Changes / Features:
People are now slightly turned on when they see nudity that they are attracted to. (Now that there's 3 sources of turned on messages, you can disable them in the options, they still happen, they just won't clutter up the text log.) If people have a better idea for a way to present those, let me know.
Characters will now notify when they've observed their significant other cheating on them in minor ways (sex is instant hate, but flirting or hugging or kissing just results in a moderate relationship drop.. This always happened but now it's explicitly stated.)
Base Vore odds decreased, but has a bonus against distracted prey (talking, showering, etc.). How tired predator and prey are now plays a factor in the odds, as well. I'm still planning to rework this later on though.
Trying a system to better let you tell who is where (characters are assigned a letter that doesn't change). This is likely to be changed again later. The player's letter is red.
There are now some proper male w/ male sex lines.
Added a prompt to end the game when you're the only person left on campus (you can stay in the game if you want, though.)
Added an option for heavily randomized characters, instead of the controlled randomness it used before. (So can generate willing prey, people that will cheat on others, or very strong or weak characters).
Pressing the Submit key - default enter when a dialog is up will answer yes, pressing the Cancel key - default space when a dialog is up, will answer no. Pressing either button will close a message box that isn't asking you anything.
Characters now greatly lower their opinion when they catch the person they're dating having sex with someone else, instead of only breaking up with them.
Can now toggle the viewing of precise values instead of words for stats / personality / relations, and seeing what an AI has planned is considered debug info and can be toggled on manually, but disabled by default. Also added an option to see the text for all events that happen anywhere on the map, even if you couldn't see or hear them (they still vanish after 5 turns, though)

Bug Fixes:
Hopefully fixed an issue preventing saves on mac.
Fixed third parties getting incorrect text messages when observing vore (every message was as if it had just started)
Selecting a character with no last name from a list now works properly.
Fixed the stop following command not working.
Fixed the game asking you if you want to keep following after you've been lead into someone's room to have sex while having sex.
Can no longer move around while being eaten or while asked a question.
Fixed a bug where seeing someone they hate get eaten made them happy towards the person they hated, instead of the predator.
Fixed Relations being basically locked after loading a game (because vore knowledge/ acceptance / friendship relationship multipliers were not actually saved with the game and defaulted to 0 when you load.)
Fixed bug where you could shower if you were nude anywhere, or in the shower room fully clothed (instead of requiring both conditions)
Fixed bug where people could get stuck in their dorm room trying to put clothes on and never being able to do it.
Can no longer interact with people being eaten (if you had their info panel still up you could still do things with them, creating a variety of unexpected behavior)
Fixed some text issues (wrong person's name in some cases, self stream actions using 'desc' instead of the description.)
Escape key no longer brings up the menu from the title screen or the create game screen, since it really wasn't designed to be used, there.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Winny » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:12 pm

Was wondering how hard a system would be to have prey last longer in a stomach? Maybe tie it into non fatal as well.

Like for example, the digestion process doesn't start right away or that the pred could control it. Specially with vore being at known levels, you could have mates carrying around their lovers in their stomachs for a while and interact with them. Maybe even talking to those inside belly's, the longer a prey stays in a stomach the greater the chance of them being digested.

Another fun idea would be to put "Sexy" areas into the game, an idea for when you implement "Post vore disposal" you could also install say glory holes in the bathrooms. You could have each tile be a different stall and if you add futas and the males already in they can say use a gloryhole for easy access to dealing with pent up horny levels. Could also tie into quick and easy access to cock vore if you put it in.

Idea number three, what about evolving personality traits? If you do implement a system where people can get eaten and then let back out alive, if done enough they can slowly gain the prey trait for example. Another would be the more sex a person has the more they start to develop the trait that makes them enjoy sleeping around. The more someone eats people the more they get the pred trait. I dunno how hard it would be to program the ai to change patterns over time though.

Idea number four, a map maker? You have a single map right now, but what about giving the ability for players to make their own maps. The more interesting ones could be uploaded to the main game, I bet with a system like this you could totally have a city wide map with a lot more characters. Would be fun to see how a simulated city of ai deal with vore as it emerges as a fun past time~

Idea five, for scenes and details you don't want to create why not ask the community to write some stuff up. You've already said you want to put some things into the game you personally don't enjoy but others do. (Post vore scat for example.) I'm sure there's people around that could whip up some more fluff for yea!

Just a couple ideas!
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V1A

Postby SquishySofty » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:38 pm

Just trying out the new build! No problems so far! (But if i ever encounter one, i'll know for sure) ❤
Except there is one hilarious thing. When a person showers in a room alone, anyone outside of that said room can still see "A naked body". Even they're turned on by their own body! :lol:
Now that you think of it, it tend to become really buggy with movements when around a (Half or fully)naked person. This includes almost any option you make would require two extra turns to progress. -- Nevermind, it was the Masturbating person that's stuck in the room which caused the double turn glitch.
Turning on the "Hide turned on by (X) messages" would still revealing the turned on message, but says "[Character] TurnedOnByNudity". Though, the hide turn on by (X) messages did caused some glitches, like unable to have sex since it keep interrupting.

That's all of the shenanigans I've encountered so far. Keep up the good work!
Last edited by SquishySofty on Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aurilika » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:22 am

:oops: Well, I'll patch that tomorrow, serves me right for not testing it properly.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VLover552 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:45 am

Interesting little game you got here and I was wondering if this is always going to be letters representing the characters or will there be sprites of people and such to represent them like how there are sprites in vore war?
VLover552
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:46 am

Winny wrote:Idea number three, what about evolving personality traits? If you do implement a system where people can get eaten and then let back out alive, if done enough they can slowly gain the prey trait for example. Another would be the more sex a person has the more they start to develop the trait that makes them enjoy sleeping around. The more someone eats people the more they get the pred trait. I dunno how hard it would be to program the ai to change patterns over time though.

I would LOVE, to be able to take a meek inexperienced pred, and train them into a gluttonous monster that sees people as cattle. :lol: :evil:
(Is anyone noticing just what KIND of voraphile I am on these different threads(like on this one, vore war, and monster girl rancher)?) XD

----------------

AH! being able to set the sexuality or even the gender(at least once we get futas, herms, maybe even crossdressers?(seeing characters "appear" male or female, and being able to find out they really have through different methods could be interesting)) to be randomized, and generated upon the world being created would be pretty cool(and maybe even the default? if we want a specific sex or sexuality we can always select one in the drop down menu).

Also maybe some numbers for the customizer? Just GUESSING where 70% is on that bar is a bit... iffy... especially if we're trying to be precise.
And maybe not having JUST the numbers when the "Precise Stat Values" option is checked, as I kinda like the little names for each stage, which could also help identify that "0.09"(near ZERO) hunger(or our FOOD gauge) is "stuffed" and not "starving"(as a veteran of the sims(all of them), full "hunger" meant a LACK of hunger, not MAXIMUM hunger. XD). XD

Oh... and how when clicking "page1" to go back to the first page, the way the mouse ends up RIGHT over "vore" is... risky... at least if anyone has, weird auto double clicking issues with their mouse/pc, or they habitually double clicks, or something(ungodly minor, I just thought to bring attention to it). XD

Also, I made my girl have MAXIMUM sex drive, and several turns in... it's not even gone up 0.001%

Also also... it seems sex is now broken, even though it SAYS it starts, it never actually starts. XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby antoinou62185 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:48 pm

when it will be the non-fatal version?
antoinou62185
Somewhat familiar

Postby SquishySofty » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:09 pm

Turbotowns wrote:And maybe not having JUST the numbers when the "Precise Stat Values" option is checked, as I kinda like the little names for each stage, which could also help identify that "0.09"near ZERO hunger or our FOOD gauge is "stuffed" and not "starving". As a veteran of the sim, full "hunger" meant a LACK of hunger, not MAXIMUM hunger. (Exdee)

Yeah, as a major Sims fan like me, the reversed logic between the numbers caught me off guard when enabling it. It just makes me think of "Opposite day™" when i try to look at the stats, lmao.

Turbotowns wrote:(...)weird auto double clicking issues with their mouse/pc, or they habitually double clicks, or something. Ungodly minor, I just thought to bring attention to it.
Also, I made my girl have MAXIMUM sex drive, and several turns in... it's not even gone up 0.001%
it seems sex is now broken, even though it SAYS it starts, it never actually starts.

Either that, or the "Turned on by (X) messages" keep interrupting around Naked/Half Naked people or it could link up the Double turn glitch i just previously described. (My mouse doesn't auto-click during the entire run. I don't really have any problems with that.) The Turned on by (X) messages really did screwed up the horniness value, if i can guess correctly.
During this current build, the masturbating person stuck in the room trying to raise their horniness value, but they can't. They're always get turned on by themselves while the "Turned on by (X) messages" won't allow them and interrupt every turn. But the Auto-clicking issues? That probably be the one.

This isn't the only problem, this said goes to when you're showing yourself. Any people around you would actually become interrupted around Naked/Half Naked people.
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aurilika » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:00 pm

Winny wrote:Was wondering how hard a system would be to have prey last longer in a stomach? Maybe tie it into non fatal as well.

Like for example, the digestion process doesn't start right away or that the pred could control it. Specially with vore being at known levels, you could have mates carrying around their lovers in their stomachs for a while and interact with them. Maybe even talking to those inside belly's, the longer a prey stays in a stomach the greater the chance of them being digested.

Another fun idea would be to put "Sexy" areas into the game, an idea for when you implement "Post vore disposal" you could also install say glory holes in the bathrooms. You could have each tile be a different stall and if you add futas and the males already in they can say use a gloryhole for easy access to dealing with pent up horny levels. Could also tie into quick and easy access to cock vore if you put it in.

Idea number three, what about evolving personality traits? If you do implement a system where people can get eaten and then let back out alive, if done enough they can slowly gain the prey trait for example. Another would be the more sex a person has the more they start to develop the trait that makes them enjoy sleeping around. The more someone eats people the more they get the pred trait. I dunno how hard it would be to program the ai to change patterns over time though.

Idea number four, a map maker? You have a single map right now, but what about giving the ability for players to make their own maps. The more interesting ones could be uploaded to the main game, I bet with a system like this you could totally have a city wide map with a lot more characters. Would be fun to see how a simulated city of ai deal with vore as it emerges as a fun past time~

Idea five, for scenes and details you don't want to create why not ask the community to write some stuff up. You've already said you want to put some things into the game you personally don't enjoy but others do. (Post vore scat for example.) I'm sure there's people around that could whip up some more fluff for yea!

Just a couple ideas!

Well, I'm planning a bit of a revamp on the way digestion works for the next major patch, which would give both predator and prey more options, and generally lengthen the length of digestion. Controlled starting time would be one element of that.
2 and 3 have interesting ideas in there that I'll add to my notes for when systems get to the point where they are feasible.
Well, technically there's 2 maps if you could the expanded version. But yes, a map maker is something that is very likely to appear before too long, as it would make it easier for me as well, seeing as how the maps will probably not be randomly generated (at least not for a long time).
Well, I'm counting on the community eventually. Right now I'm not actively seeking it out yet as I'm starting to get more of the framework in place, but if people want to contribute things they certainly can.

SquishySofty wrote:Just trying out the new build! No problems so far! (But if i ever encounter one, i'll know for sure) ❤
Except there is one hilarious thing. When a person showers in a room alone, anyone outside of that said room can still see "A naked body". Even they're turned on by their own body! :lol:
Now that you think of it, it tend to become really buggy with movements when around a (Half or fully)naked person. This includes almost any option you make would require two extra turns to progress. -- Nevermind, it was the Masturbating person that's stuck in the room which caused the double turn glitch.
Turning on the "Hide turned on by (X) messages" would still revealing the turned on message, but says "[Character] TurnedOnByNudity". Though, the hide turn on by (X) messages did caused some glitches, like unable to have sex since it keep interrupting.
That's all of the shenanigans I've encountered so far. Keep up the good work!

I really bungled the turned on by nudity execution, didn't I? I'm clearing up all the bugs with that for a patch later today. I've got all of the bugs with that fixed now, working on a couple other fixes. I guess the good news is that the interruptions made me realize a different bug and fix it, so that reactions no longer cancel current actions (Any of the turned on messages, catching someone cheating, etc.).

VLover552 wrote:Interesting little game you got here and I was wondering if this is always going to be letters representing the characters or will there be sprites of people and such to represent them like how there are sprites in vore war?

Well, this isn't likely to be the permanent system, but it's at least better than just the circle with a number from the first version. Sprites may end up there, but since multiple units can end up in a square, sprites would likely be fairly small. (Making tiles exclusive to 1 unit to have bigger sprites would make the map huge, and you'd have to zoom way out and it would probably end up close to the same, only taking longer to get anywhere.)

Turbotowns wrote:I would LOVE, to be able to take a meek inexperienced pred, and train them into a gluttonous monster that sees people as cattle.

AH! being able to set the sexuality or even the gender(at least once we get futas, herms, maybe even crossdressers?(seeing characters "appear" male or female, and being able to find out they really have through different methods could be interesting)) to be randomized, and generated upon the world being created would be pretty cool(and maybe even the default? if we want a specific sex or sexuality we can always select one in the drop down menu).

Also maybe some numbers for the customizer? Just GUESSING where 70% is on that bar is a bit... iffy... especially if we're trying to be precise.
And maybe not having JUST the numbers when the "Precise Stat Values" option is checked, as I kinda like the little names for each stage, which could also help identify that "0.09"(near ZERO) hunger(or our FOOD gauge) is "stuffed" and not "starving"(as a veteran of the sims(all of them), full "hunger" meant a LACK of hunger, not MAXIMUM hunger. XD). XD

Oh... and how when clicking "page1" to go back to the first page, the way the mouse ends up RIGHT over "vore" is... risky... at least if anyone has, weird auto double clicking issues with their mouse/pc, or they habitually double clicks, or something(ungodly minor, I just thought to bring attention to it). XD

Also also... it seems sex is now broken, even though it SAYS it starts, it never actually starts. XD

Well, training will probably eventually be possible, but it will be a while before it gets there.
Ah, having random for those seems like a good idea, and I've also got an idea to make the process a little bit more streamlined.
Yeah, I'll work some actual numbers in there.
I'll go ahead and stick the names in there. The logical inconsistency there is because I mentally framed them as needs, so when you're not at all hungry you have 0 need for it. I can see why people would view it the opposite way though.
My laptop did have a mouse that would randomly double click for a while so that's a valid point, I'll see what I can do about it.
Ah, you made me realize that it is indeed bugged, so I've got it fixed, now.
I would assume sex being broken is related to the reaction interrupt I mentioned but I'll check to make sure.
antoinou62185 wrote:when it will be the non-fatal version?

That might be in to some extent in the next major patch, but we'll see how it goes.

SquishySofty wrote:Yeah, as a major Sims fan like me, the reversed logic between the numbers caught me off guard when enabling it. It just makes me think of "Opposite day™" when i try to look at the stats, lmao.

So which ones would you reverse? All of them? Or all except horniness?
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SquishySofty » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:19 pm

Aurilika wrote:So which ones would you reverse? All of them? Or all except horniness?

Reversing all of them except for the Horniness (Including the Friendship/Romantic Relationships) value is a good idea.
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby aethirshero » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:43 pm

So far, I'm pretty impressed with this. It has the foundation to be a fun little game. A bit early on now, but I can definitely see the potential, and it's fun to mess around with. :P

One thing that I was thinking, maybe have some sort of trophy system? Would be easy for CV, if/when that gets implemented, but... something to let you know so and so was eaten, and maybe even by whom?

Definitely looking forward to seeing more of this!
aethirshero
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aurilika » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:14 am

SquishySofty wrote:
Aurilika wrote:So which ones would you reverse? All of them? Or all except horniness?

Reversing all of them except for the Horniness (Including the Friendship/Romantic Relationships) value is a good idea.

I assume you meant excluding. I just did it for the main 3, and stuck the words in there for all of them.

aethirshero wrote:So far, I'm pretty impressed with this. It has the foundation to be a fun little game. A bit early on now, but I can definitely see the potential, and it's fun to mess around with. :P

One thing that I was thinking, maybe have some sort of trophy system? Would be easy for CV, if/when that gets implemented, but... something to let you know so and so was eaten, and maybe even by whom?

Definitely looking forward to seeing more of this!

Thank you. This was just meant to be a little bit of a tech demo, but I'm pleased that people like it this much already. It inspires me to work harder.

You were thinking like physical trophies left of people? Was the digestion list a separate idea? I am planning on that one, if for no other reason than to have a history so you don't have to wonder - 'What happened to Emily?'

Releasing 1B today as promised. Fixes the multitude of issues with the turned on by nudity. I'd make an excuse, but I'll just resolve to do a better job of testing in the future. Hopefully I haven't introduced any new issues with this.

1B:
Fix for masturbation having being accidentally removed from the list of self actions, causing errors when the AI tried to do it, and preventing the player from doing it. This looks like it happened prior to v1 without me noticing.
Improved the way characters are added, there's now a template character at the bottom that is added to the list when you click the button, with a random name for their gender. This makes it easier to create a large number of students that are a certain orientation, or personality. The custom personality is also copied, so you can make a custom personality and the added characters will all copy it, and you can make small individual changes to their personality without affecting any of the others.
Moved the page1 command to a different place so that it's not dangerous if you accidentally double click it.
Precise values display in a more intuitive way to people who have played the sims, where 1 hunger is full instead of empty (same for energy and cleanliness), and also display the words even in precise mode.
If your character gets eaten while skipping turns, it will now stop skipping at that point.
The continue action prompts should now appear properly when loading a game or switching characters.
Lure now has a few safety checks to prevent the AI from awaiting someone who isn't coming.
Added a door to the shower room so you can't see people showering from the hallway (oops)
Fixed orgasm text not showing up during sex.
Fixed high sex drives not passively increasing horniness like intended.
Fixed a lot of passive events and reactions interrupting ongoing actions
Fixed people being turned on by their own nudity, the message not being turned off properly, and some errors in the way it worked, also decreased the amount of increase.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V1B

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:50 am

It's a little annoying how they keep playing the dirty prey message even if they're at "acceptable" levels.
Turbotowns
???

Postby SquishySofty » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:45 am

Turbotowns wrote:It's a little annoying how they keep playing the dirty prey message even if they're at "acceptable" levels.

Actually, that's always an issue even from V1. Wonder if in the near future, the predator would have a chance of automatically spitting them out, the more dirtier they get?
But now this current build, i just created a sex orgy. :lol:

Edit: I don't know what's going on, but when a person breaks up another person via Instant hate by sex, the relationship value(s) DOUBLES it instead of being on the negatives.
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FinalWolfZX » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:18 pm

There's a new bug in the "Skip' function now. As soon as it stops for a vore scene, It pops up this message;
"An exception just occurred, Unusual behavior may result."
From then on, none of the vore messages appear, even if you load a save, or start a new game. Probably just a bug in the code I believe.
FinalWolfZX
New to the forum

Postby SquishySofty » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:32 pm

FinalWolfZX wrote:There's a new bug in the "Skip' function now. As soon as it stops for a vore scene, It pops up this message;
From then on, none of the vore messages appear, even if you load a save, or start a new game. Probably just a bug in the code I believe.

That happened to me one time, and another occurred after the comment i posted. Though i never touch the skip button, i only pressed the wait button. The Vore text is still visible on my view after that exception popped up.

Nowadays i'm like the "Bodyguard" or "Heroric" personality, when i just keep an eye on the people if they're being lured to become eaten (If unwillingly). And if they're getting eaten, i always free them out lmao.
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aurilika » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:07 pm

Turbotowns wrote:It's a little annoying how they keep playing the dirty prey message even if they're at "acceptable" levels.

Okay, I've updated that so that it lines up together.

SquishySofty wrote:I don't know what's going on, but when a person breaks up another person via Instant hate by sex, the relationship value(s) DOUBLES it instead of being on the negatives.

Yeah, that's my error, there was a double negative so it was flipping back around to positive.

FinalWolfZX wrote:There's a new bug in the "Skip' function now. As soon as it stops for a vore scene, It pops up this message;

Okay, got that fixed. It was an issue related to the code to stop skipping.

SquishySofty wrote:That happened to me one time, and another occurred after the comment i posted. Though i never touch the skip button, i only pressed the wait button. The Vore text is still visible on my view after that exception popped up.
Nowadays i'm like the "Bodyguard" or "Heroric" personality, when i just keep an eye on the people if they're being lured to become eaten (If unwillingly). And if they're getting eaten, i always free them out lmao.

That's the same issue as above so it should be fixed for both cases now.
It's good that you've found a fun role to play. :D

1C released. I decided to just focus on the major glitch, and a few minor fixes this time, so that hopefully no new issues will have been created.

1C:
If you're dating someone who's dead, you automatically break up with them.
Fixed a bug where catching someone cheating would make them like that person more
Fixed an exception that occasionally happened at the end of turns.
Adjusted the thresholds so only people in the 'dirty' range or worse get the comment about being unclean.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V1C

Postby xmarkx » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:38 pm

Can't wait to see this game expand, hopefully. It's pretty nice so far
xmarkx
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game