Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V3A

Postby Tetrahedra » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:02 pm

Nothing super productive to add, just wanted to say "this game rules." Love how customizable it is.
Tetrahedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:31 am

Tetrahedra wrote:Nothing super productive to add, just wanted to say "this game rules." Love how customizable it is.

lol, and it's not even that fleshed out yet. XD

Also with the sentience cock vore thing, I was actually referencing a vore comic by Ecchipandaa that made it weirdly hot. Still weird in general yes, but it was done in a way that was surprising sexy. XD

It's even here on Eka's, though it only has the first part. there's a gallery on e-hentai that has it in full.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Chugly » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:22 am

Aurilika wrote:
OptimisticDinner wrote:I really enjoy your systems based design towards games as opposed to just making more vore scenes. It's really interesting and waaaayy more dynamic. I really look forward to future updates, especially if disposal gets added.

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy it! Honestly what set me on that path is pretty pretty good at programming, and not very confident in my ability to write vore.

Do you think you will open up something up like a google doc for people to help write additional lines? I think I saw something similar in the Vore War thread where people could add lines that were organized by category so it didn't become cluttered.

From the sound of things this is going to have less of a visual focus than Vore War so I'd say its pretty important to have as much variation as possible in the text when taking actions.

Also are there any plans to overhaul the relationship chart? I find the current setup a bit clunky being only able to see one characters relationship with everyone else at a time.
Chugly
New to the forum

Postby Enteresting » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:26 am

A suggestion that I find myself sometimes wsishing to see would be a hunger slider, and how hungry a predator gets before deciding on his or her next meal.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby No-One » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:09 pm

A thought occured to me, although it's more in the vein of writing than programming... but perhaps it would be nice to have some additional possible dialogue for vore scenes when the prey is significantly smaller (or significantly bigger) than the predator, as well something for when the prey's breasts are particularly large? Something like "You're so cute and bite-sized, you barely count as a meal" for particularly short prey, and "I can't wait to see how much these add to my chest" for prey with breasts that are "large" or above.

Of course, the latter assumes both prey and pred are female, because why would anyone do otherwise. :P
No-One
Participator

Postby MadEnough » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:54 pm

As a power-mad individual, I have wondered for a while if there might be a debug option where you can give an order/task to a character that they will try to complete if/when you switch to a different character, for people who want to set up particular scene with their characters.

I know I've mentioned it before, but a system to lock/open room doors, maybe affected by a "caution" slider that also affects follow chance? High caution might always lock, mid-caution might only lock to sleep, low caution almost never locks, etc.

Not knowing how hard it is to do, might there be a way to alter the personality/stats of at least the controlled character? And perhaps a toggle specifically for character's nudity willingness? Depending on people's taste, they may want someone naked without having to be at "slut" promiscuity.

All of this is basically extra however. The underlying mechanics and content are still great, and to some extent this is just me bellyaching/spitballing. Frankly, I'm just happy this game exists. I hope you continue to be inspired.
MadEnough
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:28 pm

it's actually rare for a game creator to listen to the people.
I'm glad this game is evolving the way it is with the ideas from the players.

Kinda feels like we're all having a hand in its construction.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Redpod » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:46 pm

The main character is prey, pred or both?
The eeveelutions are predators
Redpod
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:17 pm

Redpod wrote:The main character is prey, pred or both?

The main char is whatever you want to make them.

Hyper busty woman with massive tits? Towering amazoness? Shortstack??

Extremely hung man? Very predatory/preyish? Depends on the sliders.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Aurilika » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:02 am

BrokenButterfly45 wrote:I wouldn't mind helping out with writing on some things, if you wanted! It'd be nice to be able to help support a game I like. ^^

Sure, I'm not really sure the best way to organize things, but I'll probably try to put something together to make it easier to contribute.

No-One wrote:Only if you want to. Right now I think you're actually doing a fine job with how often you talk to us: you come in regularly and respond to everyone who spoke up, and when you make a post that isn't a response it's for an update to the game. On a whole I think that works. If you want to update us more often by all means feel free, but otherwise there's no need for you to cater to my eager impatience.

I'll try to talk a little bit more about what's going on.

No-One wrote:Sounds good. I can imagine some descriptions for the person who thought they were safe suddenly having the first stomach dissolve around them, dumping them in acids... For that matter, the descriptions for digestion would probably need updating too, since the stomach wouldn't have shrunk back to flat after the top-layer prey was gone.

Yeah, it's the kind of thing where it sounds simple, and then I realize that there's more pieces to it than I thought. It's coming along though. The mechanics are all done for it (aside from prey interactions with prey), but there's a bunch of text things to fill in for it.

Ryan-Drakel wrote:f players share the same last name, maybe that opens up unique dialogue options. Incest maybe?

Perhaps eventually.

Nomad_Zeke wrote:Is there a possible way to location-gate dialogue options? Like if someone eats someone else in the cafeteria more like "You look tastier than anything on the menu?"

That's probably a good idea, especially considering the cafeteria is one of the places the new 'hunt for prey' part of the AI likes to check out.

WolfieTheScapeGoat wrote:You could also copy the Sims a bit more and have the ability to set character relationships before the games creation.

True, that would be a way to start off a game. If you're assuming they're all freshman, the current system makes sense, but it makes sense there would be older students that have established friends/lovers/enemies. I don't think that's high priority, but it would be a nice feature to have.

Tetrahedra wrote:Nothing super productive to add, just wanted to say "this game rules." Love how customizable it is.

Thank you!

Chugly wrote:Do you think you will open up something up like a google doc for people to help write additional lines? I think I saw something similar in the Vore War thread where people could add lines that were organized by category so it didn't become cluttered.
From the sound of things this is going to have less of a visual focus than Vore War so I'd say its pretty important to have as much variation as possible in the text when taking actions.
Also are there any plans to overhaul the relationship chart? I find the current setup a bit clunky being only able to see one characters relationship with everyone else at a time.

Yeah, that would probably be a good idea. I'd just need to figure out the best way to set one up for my needs for this game.
I will admit that the relationship chart is pretty rough right now, but I'm not entirely sure of the best way to go about improving it. Changing it to a grid would probably get pretty unwieldy beyond 16 people or so.

Enteresting wrote:A suggestion that I find myself sometimes wsishing to see would be a hunger slider, and how hungry a predator gets before deciding on his or her next meal.

Do you mean that the hunger slider controls how hungry they have to be before seeking food, or were those two separate suggestions?

No-One wrote:A thought occured to me, although it's more in the vein of writing than programming... but perhaps it would be nice to have some additional possible dialogue for vore scenes when the prey is significantly smaller (or significantly bigger) than the predator, as well something for when the prey's breasts are particularly large? Something like "You're so cute and bite-sized, you barely count as a meal" for particularly short prey, and "I can't wait to see how much these add to my chest" for prey with breasts that are "large" or above.

Of course, the latter assumes both prey and pred are female, because why would anyone do otherwise. :P

That's true, that's a whole other category of lines I hadn't thought about yet. That also makes me realize the current multi-prey system doesn't take variable prey sizes into account. I think I'll start of simpler and ease into that. Also... whaaa, you mean you can play this game with non-female characters? >.>

MadEnough wrote:As a power-mad individual, I have wondered for a while if there might be a debug option where you can give an order/task to a character that they will try to complete if/when you switch to a different character, for people who want to set up particular scene with their characters.

I know I've mentioned it before, but a system to lock/open room doors, maybe affected by a "caution" slider that also affects follow chance? High caution might always lock, mid-caution might only lock to sleep, low caution almost never locks, etc.

Not knowing how hard it is to do, might there be a way to alter the personality/stats of at least the controlled character? And perhaps a toggle specifically for character's nudity willingness? Depending on people's taste, they may want someone naked without having to be at "slut" promiscuity.

All of this is basically extra however. The underlying mechanics and content are still great, and to some extent this is just me bellyaching/spitballing. Frankly, I'm just happy this game exists. I hope you continue to be inspired.

Not yet, though that's probably a good idea. Would also be useful for testing, though I did set up a way to generate a specific testing environment with modifying the code for this version, but that's not the most practical way.

As for locking, it's probably good to have it as a slider like that, that way people who want the current secure system can just set it to max, and people that don't can lower it. I feel like having to manually lock/unlock it might end up being a pain though, I'd probably go for something like just moving through it automatically unlocks it / rolls for locking it. Though that still leaves the mystery of where you're hiding the key to be able to unlock the door when you're nude, but I think that's an acceptable break from reality.

Yeah, that will probably come eventually. It would be useful to able to change around things later on. This is the kind of sim that gives you as much control as you want after all. As for the nudity... that's probably a good reason to get a trait system in there, for something like that that's basically just 3 states that doesn't make sense to have a slider for. Although that particular one could just be a dropdown.

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy it. I've had a little bit of extra inspiration this week and been churning along at it.

Ryan-Drakel wrote:it's actually rare for a game creator to listen to the people.
I'm glad this game is evolving the way it is with the ideas from the players.

Kinda feels like we're all having a hand in its construction.

I guess that's just sort of the way I am. I sort of like being directed (within reason). It kind of makes up for my somewhat limited creativity.

Redpod wrote:The main character is prey, pred or both?

Can be whatever way you'd like, you can be the only pred, or you can be the only person that can't pred, or anything in between.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:48 am

Whatever you set up, my suggestion for line submissions would be to section off what each part is.

Like, for instance, swallowing a prey has a bunch of steps/"turns", and options for what comes up, so label a spot "SWALLOWING", and then put in a section for "TURN 1", then put the lines you have. Then TURN 2, and so on. It would also give us an idea of how you generally structure your lines too, so we can try to match it and have our lines not stand out.

And speaking on that, if you could give me that general structure, I could probably write out progresses for disposal (which I imagine is something that is short, but you can't stop during it) and cock transformation (which I think would go like swallowing, so if someone's rescued/you stop they just revert to normal) this week easily.
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby antoinou62185 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:22 am

I was thinking of something like asking a predator to eat you without digesting me
antoinou62185
Somewhat familiar

Postby Enteresting » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:33 pm

Both really. A slider to decide on how quickly a predator becomes hungry and how quickly a predator decides to hunt and look for his or her next meal.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby Randulf » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:41 pm

How big is the next update going to be? It seems like you are adding a lot to it
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Postby InternIsla » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:12 pm

Really interesting concept here. Will it be possible to play a hermaphrodite/futanari character at some point?
InternIsla
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:16 pm

Randulf wrote:How big is the next update going to be? It seems like you are adding a lot to it

People are only suggesting a lot, and they're commenting on it. There's no way everything suggested is getting in the next version, they have plan on what they want to add in what order(and some stuff they CAN'T add until there's something in to support it). For example, people have suggested graphics a few times, in different ways, but they're focusing on code first.

Multi-prey MIGHT be coming next, though.

InternIsla wrote:Really interesting concept here. Will it be possible to play a hermaphrodite/futanari character at some point?

Not to be rude, but with so few pages, you COULD have scanned through to see that it has been brought up quite a few times.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:05 pm

BrokenButterfly45 wrote:Whatever you set up, my suggestion for line submissions would be to section off what each part is.

Like, for instance, swallowing a prey has a bunch of steps/"turns", and options for what comes up, so label a spot "SWALLOWING", and then put in a section for "TURN 1", then put the lines you have. Then TURN 2, and so on. It would also give us an idea of how you generally structure your lines too, so we can try to match it and have our lines not stand out.

And speaking on that, if you could give me that general structure, I could probably write out progresses for disposal (which I imagine is something that is short, but you can't stop during it) and cock transformation (which I think would go like swallowing, so if someone's rescued/you stop they just revert to normal) this week easily.

Okay, I'll keep that in mind when I set it up. I'll probably wait until things are a little more set in their ways, first.

To give you some idea, currently, every person is made of 6 parts, Head, shoulders, torso, waist, legs and feet. Every one of those has its own line for swallowing (and some have lines for description). So, a new vore type would need descriptions for each of those six parts.

Disposal could either be a single line, or maybe a set of a few lines spaced over 2-3 turns. If it went that route though, it would need a plan for what happens if interrupted. I'd stick in bathrooms for using it in. As for cock transformation, you'd have to explain how that's supposed to play out, because I've never seen it in action. Also, to anyone else, a reminder that those would both be 100% optional.

Enteresting wrote:Both really. A slider to decide on how quickly a predator becomes hungry and how quickly a predator decides to hunt and look for his or her next meal.

Hmm, fair enough, those will probably make it in at some point.

Randulf wrote:How big is the next update going to be? It seems like you are adding a lot to it

Well, it's reasonably sized, but not massive. The most noteworthy thing in so far is probably the ability to eat multiple prey, though there's a lot of smaller fixes and features. I have started moving some things back to the next patch though that I thought might be in this one at first (such as alternate vore types).

InternIsla wrote:Really interesting concept here. Will it be possible to play a hermaphrodite/futanari character at some point?

Yes, it will, probably within the next two content patches or so.

Turbotowns wrote:Multi-prey MIGHT be coming next, though.

Yep.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Winny » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:14 pm

When you do want people to start helping you add dialog and character actions do you think you could give examples how they come up programming wise? Might make it easier for people to help donate written content for the game.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:43 pm

If you need some lines for some willing female prey, I may be able to assist.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby No-One » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:21 pm

Will we be getting breast growth in this upcoming patch? That's probably the feature I'm looking forward to the most (although of course there are plenty of other things I'd like to see). Feeding a girl with massive breasts to a girl wiht a flat chest and watching the latter bloom just sounds wonderful.
No-One
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game