Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V7D

Postby Aurilika » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:48 am

Patch 7E released. Only a few minor bug fixes here but I finished rounding out the vore settings, so I figured I'd go ahead and upload it.

7E:
Added a 'Escape rate' slider to the game settings, affecting the odds of struggle and violent struggle actions. Can be used to change their effectiveness, or make them completely ineffective.
Added a 'Pred Conviction' slider to the game settings, basically reflecting how much a predator intending to digest someone will stick to their plan. Setting it high makes them unlikely, to agree to a Beg or Convince to spare, setting it low makes it more likely than now.
With those that should pretty much round out the vore settings for now, with the possible exception for controlling the digest rate.
Added an 'unyielding' trait that makes the pred automatically refuse PreyBeg and PreyConvinceToSpare, though it acts normally to asking to be let out when it's not digesting someone.
The Beg check odds are no longer affected by changing the Pred Ask Bias.
Fix for the weight gain text listing the amount gained before the multipliers set in the settings. It was changing by the correct amount but the text it was giving as results was off.
Preds with the full tour trait now only move prey if the bowels are empty, or are already set to the correct digestion mode. (Would potentially stop digesting or start digesting prey unintentionally before)
Fixed the text on Prey willingness to reflect the fact that the prey willingness thing is an option instead of fixed at a specific value.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V7E

Postby SteveTheBear » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:53 am

Has anyone put together any good image sets? I've been messing around trying to make a few and they are pretty fun!
SteveTheBear
New to the forum

Postby Ouroborus » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:48 pm

SteveTheBear wrote:Has anyone put together any good image sets? I've been messing around trying to make a few and they are pretty fun!

I've got a set of 50 mostly complete characters. Wouldn't mind more packs being passed around though to add to those rookie numbers
Creator of the Stellaris Vore mod
Ouroborus
Been posting for a bit

Postby SteveTheBear » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:01 pm

I've only managed to put 15 or so together! But I haven't worked out how to do unique interactions with them (if that is even possible) so they are just image sets at the moment
SteveTheBear
New to the forum

Postby RhinoSalt » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:34 pm

Question, what's an 'image' in the context of Unbridled?
RhinoSalt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ouroborus » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:45 pm

You can assign images to characters if the image and character share a name, and you can have images for they're horny, full, or eaten as well. Check in Streaming assets, there is a folder with an example character there
Ouroborus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:38 pm

Aurilika wrote:Added a 'Pred Conviction' slider to the game settings, basically reflecting how much a predator intending to digest someone will stick to their plan. Setting it high makes them unlikely, to agree to a Beg or Convince to spare, setting it low makes it more likely than now.

I feel like that should be on an individual basis.
Turbotowns
???

Postby SquishySofty » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:57 pm

RhinoSalt wrote:Question, what's an 'image' in the context of Unbridled?

Basically image that can be shown in the character profile in game (Recommended dimension size should be 200 x 200 or 300 x 300. Any size is fine to be fair.)
If the character in game matches with image name (In UnbridledHedonism_Data\StreamingAssets\Pictures) labeled as [Character], then the image profile will show up in game.

Here are the rest of the Image based names you can assign. Don't add brackets.

[Character]
[Character]-Eaten
[Character]-Full
[Character]-Horny
[Character]-HornyFull
[Character]-Dead
[Character]-Hungry

Example: Iroha-Full
Iroha-Full.png
Iroha-Full.png (5.68 KiB) Viewed 2289 times
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RhinoSalt » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:51 pm

SquishySofty wrote:
RhinoSalt wrote:Question, what's an 'image' in the context of Unbridled?

Basically image that can be shown in the character profile in game...()
Example: Iroha-Full
Iroha-Full.png

Intriguing, if not a bit of a hassle for the types of characters I'm meaning to use.

I have a distinct memory of finding the prepackaged Auri images in ~V4, so has this feature been implemented for a while?
RhinoSalt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aurilika » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:48 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
Aurilika wrote:Added a 'Pred Conviction' slider to the game settings, basically reflecting how much a predator intending to digest someone will stick to their plan. Setting it high makes them unlikely, to agree to a Beg or Convince to spare, setting it low makes it more likely than now.

I feel like that should be on an individual basis.

Yeah, you're right it should probably also be an individual setting as well, or at the very least, a trait. Just wanted to get something in to give people a way to adjust it.

SquishySofty wrote:[Character]-HornyFull

Seems like a good place to mention, a recently reported bug drew attention to the fact that the game looks for -fullhorny, but I wrote -hornyfull in the readme file. :oops: After the next patch either will work.

RhinoSalt wrote:Intriguing, if not a bit of a hassle for the types of characters I'm meaning to use.

I have a distinct memory of finding the prepackaged Auri images in ~V4, so has this feature been implemented for a while?

Well, you really only need one image, it will skip over any ones that don't exist. I.e. if you only had the base image, it would always use that one even when the other images would apply.

Actually Auri just came in V6 (which was admittedly a while ago, time wise), along with the race system. It's partly because it was my character for fun, and partly as a demonstration of how to use the portrait/race system.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SteveTheBear » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:06 am

A question for people doing images how many of your characters have an image for each of the states and how many are just a couple of images for a few states or just a single image?
SteveTheBear
New to the forum

Postby Ouroborus » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:37 pm

I've got images for default, full, and horny. Just getting those took more than a couple hours.
Ouroborus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:38 pm

Bug report!
Here I am devouring someone post-sex and someone calls the "AreaVoreTease" and that makes my prey escape.

Perhaps there's an "AreaPredTease" for preds to call prey over?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Catvenom » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:40 am

How does one turn anal vore on? I tried multiple times and just cannot figure it out.
Catvenom
New to the forum

Postby Tetrahedra » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:53 am

Catvenom wrote:How does one turn anal vore on? I tried multiple times and just cannot figure it out.

In the Modify Game menu, scroll down til you find it.
Tetrahedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby RhinoSalt » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:27 am

Ouroborus wrote:I've got images for default, full, and horny. Just getting those took more than a couple hours.

Yeahhhh. Oh well. Writing is always better at capturing the imagination than pictures ever could IMO, even if it was pre-written, and later assembled by sub-processes.
RhinoSalt
Been posting for a bit

Postby MeepleMuncher » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:09 pm

Love the game, looking forward to where it goes.
I munch meeples.
MeepleMuncher
New to the forum

Postby MadEnough » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:05 pm

Not sure if this is a bug per se, but the display in the right side stops after 5 layers of vore. Basically, if a character has eaten 5 others, who in turn have all eaten each other (1 in each belly, all the way to the bottom of the chain), the list of characters for the space will not display any further. So the 6th character, swallowed by the 5th, will not be visible to select when you click the square.

Unrelated, would it be possible to turn on a visual marker for squares where vore is happening? I.E. the square is outlined in bold lines or something if a character is being vored? I understand if not feasible, just a vague idea to prevent accidentally missing a character getting eaten in larger games
MadEnough
Been posting for a bit

Postby SquishySofty » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:27 pm

MadEnough wrote:Unrelated, would it be possible to turn on a visual marker for squares where vore is happening? I.E. the square is outlined in bold lines or something if a character is being vored? I understand if not feasible, just a vague idea to prevent accidentally missing a character getting eaten in larger games.

I can vouch for that. Maybe the character's visual icon, not the profile picture if existed, would turn into a different color?
Or we can go text based, like the difference between your action and the AI character you're interacting with have Green and Brown (Already in game). Why not the same to other actions? Like AI to AI Romantic actions are Pink and Vore actions are Magenta (Pred), or Orange(Prey).

Because at times whenever there's a vore frenzy game session with over 20+ characters that's been constantly eating each other, it's really hard to focus of what's going on. ... Except for my actions that is, hehe. :lol:
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pawz » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:50 am

Earlier someone commented they would like to have the option to have randomly some digestions to not trigger a reform. In cases like that would it be possible to put a toggle for the reform to happen after the disposal or just have some random delay on it?
Pawz
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game