Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V6G

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:48 am

KHLover wrote:
No-One wrote:
Watkacsa wrote:Bad news. I abandon the project since at 10 players it consumes around 1 GB of memory, and needs 0.625 sec to finish the decision on a Cofee Lake... time and memory scales exponentially, 8GB and 12 sec at 15 players... and it is not even finished yet. I will try to get back to it when I have time and in the mood and have a better plan. :(

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'm pretty sure you're in the wrong thread.
That person was attempting to make an AI rework for this game, but it looks like they've unfortunately given up.

Uh, they said and you quoted: "I will try to get back to it when I have time and in the mood and have a better plan.", what part of that sounds like they've given up? They just have to tackle it at a different angle.
Turbotowns
???

Postby KHLover » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:41 am

Turbotowns wrote:
KHLover wrote:That person was attempting to make an AI rework for this game, but it looks like they've unfortunately given up.

Uh, they said and you quoted: "I will try to get back to it when I have time and in the mood and have a better plan.", what part of that sounds like they've given up? They just have to tackle it at a different angle.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean that they'd given up. That was just the terminology I used when explaining the situation.
"who needs logic when there's sex and orgasms to be had?" -A.I. Dungeon, 2020
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aurilika » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:16 pm

maraudingmarauder wrote:One thing I've noticed is that the preds that lead you back to their room will always try to force vore rather than asking if they can eat you, even if they're high up on the friend/romantic level.

Yeah, I'll make them a bit more flexible with that.

Watkacsa wrote:Bad news. I abandon the project since at 10 players it consumes around 1 GB of memory, and needs 0.625 sec to finish the decision on a Cofee Lake... time and memory scales exponentially, 8GB and 12 sec at 15 players... and it is not even finished yet. I will try to get back to it when I have time and in the mood and have a better plan. :(

Well, I'd be interested in seeing what you had, and glancing through your code, if you're okay with sharing it.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Watkacsa » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:28 am

Aurilika wrote:
maraudingmarauder wrote:One thing I've noticed is that the preds that lead you back to their room will always try to force vore rather than asking if they can eat you, even if they're high up on the friend/romantic level.

Yeah, I'll make them a bit more flexible with that.

Well, I'd be interested in seeing what you had, and glancing through your code, if you're okay with sharing it.

The code made some serious pre-planning involving how the others would step, what they can do and what would be the best outcome, simulating the story up to 10 steps (even simulating other npc's step simulation). The code itself is fairly smooth, runs on multiple threads and makes the decision while the player is thinking, that means no visible lag, but if the player steps too early, the app will freeze for a time.
With the code, it would be impossible to figure out what is going on, not to mention I have the variable and function names mixed in 2 languages. Also, I don't like sharing a messy code, not to talk about a failure.
Anyways, the base idea was to consider where friendlies, enemies, preds and preys are and act accordingly. Every npc has a long-term (later referred as ltg) goal and a short-term (later referred as stg) goal. The ltg is what determines an npc's basic behaviour. The others can't see this, so here are some ltgs:eat everyone, fuck everyone, escape everyone, hit everyone, or for endo, hold everyone. The second part: "everyone" can change to a player like this: eat playerID. The only time the ltg changes it's core when they are in a fight and they need to hit the other. Also when a pred comes to a fight with somebody, the ltg will change to eat this and no matter what, they will digest them.
The stg changes often depending on many conditions: For one example, how clean they are, how bad they want to be clean, are there anything else to do (as a pred, possibly eat sb, as a prey escape and get to a friendly or be eaten(even considering if their ored will like them dirty)), who are at the shower. After this, the simulation begins, making many different choices (different stg, different pathing, asking different people to follow them, also considering the chances if it is worth to ask them, if it is worth to intercept them and make a longer route, how safe the route is), and giving points to them considering how sucessful the plan is. The highest point plan will be executed. But not so simple, the npcs can acess the other's plan and make them rethink what they had in mind. One can rethink, The others not, the lucky npc will change always. The simulation is so accurate, without the player around 80% of a 1000 round game had the expected outcome. And It would run good enough, but the player is what messes the things up: all of the npcs will predict something, but after a step, they may be incorrect, needing to rethink everything, making others to rethink everything.
I have been working on this since March, and just have coded it, not expecting how much resources it will require. Well, I will rethink this as well, maybe the planning part will be nerfed to 3 rounds and instead of predicting where others will be, deploying a dynamic pattern on them where they could be and not allowing npcs to see the other's plan. I have no idea D:
Watkacsa
New to the forum

Postby RhinoSalt » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:11 am

Is the title a Darkest Dungeon reference? I was playing crimson court and I heard it spoken in a cinematic. Direct quote: "In those younger years my home was a hive of unbridled hedonism, a roiling apiary where instinct and impulse were indulged in wild abandon.'
RhinoSalt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Blargh62 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:09 am

Watkacsa wrote:The simulation is so accurate, without the player around 80% of a 1000 round game had the expected outcome. And It would run good enough, but the player is what messes the things up: all of the npcs will predict something, but after a step, they may be incorrect, needing to rethink everything, making others to rethink everything.

Sounds like fun. NPCs don't have to be correct all the time, there must be factor of randomness and error - they are supposed to be humans after all.
Blargh62
Been posting for a bit

Postby PhantomOfMars » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:29 pm

For waist and torso descriptions, does one use [ActorHis] or [TargetHis]? Related, there is no [TargetHisCapitalized]. It comes through as text.

Second question, is there a way to get a listing of s.Actor.Needs? I'm trying to do a more dynamic visual description listing for characters, and I can't do things based off of arousal yet regarding this.

Unrelated to all of this: this game is amazing and I really appreciated the mountain of effort you put into it. It makes for a platform by which I can actually fairly easily customize the experience and dialogue, and I am very grateful.
PhantomOfMars
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aurilika » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:50 pm

Watkacsa wrote:The code made some serious pre-planning involving how the others would step, what they can do and what would be the best outcome, simulating the story up to 10 steps (even simulating other npc's step simulation). The code itself is fairly smooth, runs on multiple threads and makes the decision while the player is thinking, that means no visible lag, but if the player steps too early, the app will freeze for a time.
With the code, it would be impossible to figure out what is going on, not to mention I have the variable and function names mixed in 2 languages. Also, I don't like sharing a messy code, not to talk about a failure.
Anyways, the base idea was to consider where friendlies, enemies, preds and preys are and act accordingly. Every npc has a long-term (later referred as ltg) goal and a short-term (later referred as stg) goal. The ltg is what determines an npc's basic behaviour. The others can't see this, so here are some ltgs:eat everyone, fuck everyone, escape everyone, hit everyone, or for endo, hold everyone. The second part: "everyone" can change to a player like this: eat playerID. The only time the ltg changes it's core when they are in a fight and they need to hit the other. Also when a pred comes to a fight with somebody, the ltg will change to eat this and no matter what, they will digest them.
The stg changes often depending on many conditions: For one example, how clean they are, how bad they want to be clean, are there anything else to do (as a pred, possibly eat sb, as a prey escape and get to a friendly or be eaten(even considering if their ored will like them dirty)), who are at the shower. After this, the simulation begins, making many different choices (different stg, different pathing, asking different people to follow them, also considering the chances if it is worth to ask them, if it is worth to intercept them and make a longer route, how safe the route is), and giving points to them considering how sucessful the plan is. The highest point plan will be executed. But not so simple, the npcs can acess the other's plan and make them rethink what they had in mind. One can rethink, The others not, the lucky npc will change always. The simulation is so accurate, without the player around 80% of a 1000 round game had the expected outcome. And It would run good enough, but the player is what messes the things up: all of the npcs will predict something, but after a step, they may be incorrect, needing to rethink everything, making others to rethink everything.
I have been working on this since March, and just have coded it, not expecting how much resources it will require. Well, I will rethink this as well, maybe the planning part will be nerfed to 3 rounds and instead of predicting where others will be, deploying a dynamic pattern on them where they could be and not allowing npcs to see the other's plan. I have no idea D:

Sounds interesting, hope it works out.

RhinoSalt wrote:Is the title a Darkest Dungeon reference? I was playing crimson court and I heard it spoken in a cinematic. Direct quote: "In those younger years my home was a hive of unbridled hedonism, a roiling apiary where instinct and impulse were indulged in wild abandon.'

Nope, never played that, but it is a term that shows up in various places.

PhantomOfMars wrote:For waist and torso descriptions, does one use [ActorHis] or [TargetHis]? Related, there is no [TargetHisCapitalized]. It comes through as text.

Second question, is there a way to get a listing of s.Actor.Needs? I'm trying to do a more dynamic visual description listing for characters, and I can't do things based off of arousal yet regarding this.

Unrelated to all of this: this game is amazing and I really appreciated the mountain of effort you put into it. It makes for a platform by which I can actually fairly easily customize the experience and dialogue, and I am very grateful.

I think it's supposed to be either, but I've used... actually both are used in the current sheet (Actually some even switch back and forth in the same line). Will add that to be recognized.

Well, only some of those are available, but the Needs.Horniness should be available, 0 is not at all, and when it reaches 1 they automatically orgasm.

Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying it. Working on the next patch now, I realize I haven't updated as much here as in the discord, but am hoping to get the patch out within the next 30 days or less.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tetrahedra » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:55 pm

New patch is coming? Yesssssss, YESSSSSS. I still sink a good half hour or so into this game every couple days.
Tetrahedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby gva274 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:32 am

I'm literally counting the days, this is one of my favorite vore things!
gva274
Been posting for a bit

Postby 69lol » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:37 am

i am: so confused on the front that i can only do cock vore, oral vore and unbirth. i literally cannot do anal vore even tho it's in the coding, like i HAVE the newest release. Idk if I'm doing anything wrong, it's just NOT there. When i go to game settings there is only enable cock vore and oral vore available. I can't even toggle unbirth lol? maybe my game's just wack
69lol
New to the forum

Postby Zeldazackman » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:45 am

There are game settings within the modify game tab in which you can enable vore types, make sure that the option of "Anal goes directly to stomach" is toggled off, past that you'll have to have characters with the correct set of "equipment" down there to do cv or ub, make sure that you've enabled vore on the character while setting up the game too.
Zeldazackman
Somewhat familiar

Postby 69lol » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:33 pm

i ONLY have options to enable cv and ov though, like thats my problem. even WITH a female character. i think my game's just wack for some reason.
im gay
69lol
New to the forum

Postby Tetrahedra » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:19 pm

69lol wrote:i ONLY have options to enable cv and ov though, like thats my problem. even WITH a female character. i think my game's just wack for some reason.

I'm really sorry if this comes off as patronizing, but you know you can scroll down on that menu, right? I ask because you say the only options you have are "enable cv and ov" but below those are a bunch more like enable av, disposal options, etc.
Tetrahedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby Griever » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:04 pm

So, is PreyWillingAskToBeLetOut supposed to always be 0% no matter the character, or am I missing something?
Griever
New to the forum

Postby tigersebel » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:41 am

Griever wrote:So, is PreyWillingAskToBeLetOut supposed to always be 0% no matter the character, or am I missing something?

maybe you have the endo dominator hold prey forever option on.
tigersebel
Somewhat familiar

Postby Griever » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:09 am

Nope, tried it both ways, still 0% every character that eats me.
Griever
New to the forum

Postby PrettyUniqueKink » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:19 am

Endo Dominators always have a 0% on ask to let out. so they will always hold for the maximum amount of turns. It only really applies to regular preds while digesting and has a friendship with the character.
PrettyUniqueKink
Been posting for a bit

Postby Griever » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:47 am

So, if I ask to be endo'd, or digested, it's supposed to stay at 0%? It's only there for if they ask to eat me then?
Griever
New to the forum

Postby SquishySofty » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:01 am

PrettyUniqueKink wrote:Endo Dominators always have a 0% on ask to let out. so they will always hold for the maximum amount of turns. It only really applies to regular preds while digesting and has a friendship with the character.

Just tested it with Non-Endo Dominators as many times. PreyWillingAskToBeLetOut is always at 0% regardless if they're Endo Dominators or not. (Endo Dominators Hold Forever option is disabled when I tested it)
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game