Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Postby Aurilika » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:12 am

Here's my newest game, Unbridled Hedonism. It's a game with AI driven characters on a map with no particular goal other than pleasure. The name is a reference to the default scenario, where characters indulge in pleasures (sex or vore) as they wish. You can make adjustments to enable or disable sex or vore as desired. It's loosely like the sims, where you are controlling a single character and any character you're not controlling is controlled by the ai. There's a variety of sexual and vore content, and interaction text is customizable.

I decided to do this project after seeing the wish for sims vore mods (though this approaches it from a different angle because I'd rather work with the freedom you don't get when doing a mod, plus you get the nuance of text rather than a simple animation). There didn't seem to be any freeform vore games that I could find that actually tried to simulate other characters, instead of having all of the content just be a scripted interaction when the units met. The other influence is arena based games, like Nightgames, or Pandemonium. Part of this game is based on an old private project I was working on before picking up development of Vore War, called Society. That ran into issues with graphics and UI that I'm able to work through now that I know my way around Unity. Speaking of, unity is probably not the best choice for this project, but I'm sticking with what I know.

The game is in a semi-completed state. It's got a decent amount of content, but I ran out of motivation to work on it, so the current version is the final version for me.

UHV4.jpg

Note that there is a continuation of this game with additional features done by a couple of other people located at https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=64689

Download links (Updated Febuary 28th, 2022)
All versions should be save compatible, if they aren't it's an issue that I'll be fixing.

Note, the 3d versions feature 16 custom characters that have animated 3d models for portraits, but I'm keeping them as a separate version, because the filesize is significantly larger, and there are people that probably have no interest in 3d models, or specific furry creatures.
Rather than setting up all of the links individually I'll just point at the mega folder. https://mega.nz/folder/Vf4SUIDZ#ZT20ABqL3CggBx1mNgHiAQ All you need to do is right click and click standard download on the version you need. Note that the source version is the version for editing in unity, most users won't want to download that.

Discord Link - https://discord.gg/fgsrCnW
Last edited by Aurilika on Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:47 pm, edited 60 times in total.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V1

Postby Datstrudel » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:57 am

Ok, do I can definitely say that I'm very interested in this game. I can see this being something of a really great vore world simulator. So I'm all for it.

I'll start with what I like. The game is pretty open ended, you can roleplay how you want. I like the customization of each character. What you have so far is really good.

As much as I've played, I haven't had the AI just randomly eat people. I'm not sure if that's possible, but I think it'd be cool to just be going around and someone has a full belly of prey.

I definitely think graphics will be a good addition. I'd personally say just use vore war graphics for now, or keep it to just a few species to start.

This is definitely a good start. The UI is a little confusing, but I assume you have lots of plans going forward. I like it a lot so far.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:58 am

Well Hel-LO!
Turbotowns
???

Postby Anesthetic » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:33 am

OK. So currently I think this game should be titled:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

IN-TRO-DUCTIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously if you have the number of characters maxed out the first bit of the game is just a MASSIVE chunck of introductions. It is also HARD as hell to follow individual characters.

If i might suggest, Include the Alphabet as sprites, then have each of the characters get assigned the first letter of their name as their sprite, so you can keep track of where they've gone.
Last edited by Anesthetic on Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VLover552 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:18 am

dang if only it was not no nut November I would love to check out this game as it seems really cool lol
VLover552
Participator

Postby Katar » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:29 am

I really love the concept. However I would suggest focusing on one thing at the moment in terms of content. I know everyone and their cousin are going to want to have their own special race added to the game but I think focusing in would help fantastically.

I would suggest focusing in on this university setting for the moment [The mechanics don't have to be only useful for that, but in terms of initial plans most things would be geared around that idea.] I would suggest limiting the races to literally just human. Everything worried or cared about for the first few updates is ONLY for that setting. It simplifies graphics especially in terms of variety. The university setting would also allow you to only have 1 base uniform and undergarments with coloring options and maybe a few additions like ties/whatever. Hair styles, facial expressions, etcetera all focused on ONLY that human aspect.

The university setting could be fleshed out more with mechanics that could be used in future updates. I.E. Teachers = A way to shift your sliders. Faculty = Various Shops. Parents = resource nodes.

A mechanic I think may prove neat would be to have two different types of NPCs. The first being these custom made ones [Stronger, more interactions, more influential to the world, more experience on eating them, etc.] and filler [Just random NPCs that wander around that have simple interactions and serve as EXP farms or drains on the world for things you want like maybe they drain shops of items. Having it so that NPCs require to visit these locations and socialize to gain their desires / needs with interactions with primary NPCs providing more bonus but maybe have it limited somehow?

The university setting should be kinda Hogwarts esque in the idea that it may be separated by different "factions" and all the characters you make are part of your faction. This would be symbolized by different color gradients graphically and eventually maybe mechanically. [I.E. RED GROUP = Player group. This could be used as the school faction to an adventuring guild to even just your immediate family. While BLUE GROUP = Prey students / monsters / adventurers.]

Two immediate suggestions I would like to see is a simple graphical representation like literally a larger circle with a color representing either gender or faction or friendship level [Maybe their colors would all be random at first but they would start to shift color towards their own friend groups making cliques. Player color would stay the same]. Also I'd like it if two units couldn't occupy the same space. So maybe hallways would be 2 spaces wide and rooms would be like 6x4.

But overall this is very nice and has a good initial framework for future things to be built. Initial focus is a good idea along with simple graphics to represent the states of characters.
Katar
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:01 am

This is fun to mess around with so far. If you're thinking about non fatal vore, I'd recommend tying it into the flirting or sex system somehow. Push someone between your legs as a part of playing with them, and if vore's accepted or folks have a high friendship with you, they might not panic seeing you walking around with someone inside you.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby komaru » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:53 am

Looks great for a start, you have my interest!
komaru
???

Postby thespyfurry69 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:43 am

I like this , especially the option for disposal ,not many v games have that
thespyfurry69
Been posting for a bit

Postby Brezzerk » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:38 pm

I like this the concept so much, the are sometimes that I'd like to suggest, I think that be cool if the intentions be hide or be an option... also when someone is vore could have some options, like struggle, scream as well submit or beg, it could be affected by friendship or charisma... maybe an option to add more npc after someone vanish.
Anyway I like the game so much, sorry for bad english
Brezzerk
New to the forum

Postby Randulf » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:55 pm

I like the open ended approach, adds a lot of degree of freedom
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Postby Alesleo » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:22 pm

I really like this. As others said, it's a great tool for roleplaying. I second the option to hide intentions so you have to ask yourself if they want to lead you to
their room for sex ot to eat you (even though for now it seems they always eat you).

While sprites could be cool I'd like a choice for not having them. After a couple of games I went full R34 with names, so sprites would break the illusion :D
Alesleo
Been posting for a bit

Postby VVVx » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:05 pm

Liking it so far. However, at a certain point all relationships stop progressing. This issue reliably happens, but I'm not sure what the trigger is.
VVVx
Participator

Postby Aurilika » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:55 pm

Datstrudel wrote:Ok, do I can definitely say that I'm very interested in this game. I can see this being something of a really great vore world simulator. So I'm all for it.
I'll start with what I like. The game is pretty open ended, you can roleplay how you want. I like the customization of each character. What you have so far is really good.
As much as I've played, I haven't had the AI just randomly eat people. I'm not sure if that's possible, but I think it'd be cool to just be going around and someone has a full belly of prey.
I definitely think graphics will be a good addition. I'd personally say just use vore war graphics for now, or keep it to just a few species to start.
This is definitely a good start. The UI is a little confusing, but I assume you have lots of plans going forward. I like it a lot so far.

The AI does eat people, but right now they only do it if they can lure someone back into their room, or if the person's prey willingness is high enough that they are considered willing prey (and thus don't fight back, or cause other people to try and intervene). They don't risk it in the open right now, though that will probably be in sooner or later.
Yeah, I consider the UI as one of the weak points, but I plan to upgrade it as I get suggestions for making it better.

Anesthetic wrote:OK. So currently I think this game should be titled:
so many introductions
Seriously if you have the number of characters maxed out the first bit of the game is just a MASSIVE chunck of introductions. It is also HARD as hell to follow individual characters.
If i might suggest, Include the Alphabet as sprites, then have each of the characters get assigned the first letter of their name as their sprite, so you can keep track of where they've gone.

Yeah, that's part of the legacy from my society game. I was torn because it makes sense that you'd meet someone first, but it also kind of gets in the way, so I'd totally be up for removing that if people are frustrated by it. I will be putting in a better way to track individuals on the map as soon as I determine it, alphabet or different colors seem like the two best canidates

Katar wrote:I really love the concept. However I would suggest focusing on one thing at the moment in terms of content. I know everyone and their cousin are going to want to have their own special race added to the game but I think focusing in would help fantastically.

I would suggest focusing in on this university setting for the moment [The mechanics don't have to be only useful for that, but in terms of initial plans most things would be geared around that idea.] I would suggest limiting the races to literally just human. Everything worried or cared about for the first few updates is ONLY for that setting. It simplifies graphics especially in terms of variety. The university setting would also allow you to only have 1 base uniform and undergarments with coloring options and maybe a few additions like ties/whatever. Hair styles, facial expressions, etcetera all focused on ONLY that human aspect.

The university setting could be fleshed out more with mechanics that could be used in future updates. I.E. Teachers = A way to shift your sliders. Faculty = Various Shops. Parents = resource nodes.

A mechanic I think may prove neat would be to have two different types of NPCs. The first being these custom made ones [Stronger, more interactions, more influential to the world, more experience on eating them, etc.] and filler [Just random NPCs that wander around that have simple interactions and serve as EXP farms or drains on the world for things you want like maybe they drain shops of items. Having it so that NPCs require to visit these locations and socialize to gain their desires / needs with interactions with primary NPCs providing more bonus but maybe have it limited somehow?

The university setting should be kinda Hogwarts esque in the idea that it may be separated by different "factions" and all the characters you make are part of your faction. This would be symbolized by different color gradients graphically and eventually maybe mechanically. [I.E. RED GROUP = Player group. This could be used as the school faction to an adventuring guild to even just your immediate family. While BLUE GROUP = Prey students / monsters / adventurers.]

Two immediate suggestions I would like to see is a simple graphical representation like literally a larger circle with a color representing either gender or faction or friendship level [Maybe their colors would all be random at first but they would start to shift color towards their own friend groups making cliques. Player color would stay the same]. Also I'd like it if two units couldn't occupy the same space. So maybe hallways would be 2 spaces wide and rooms would be like 6x4.

But overall this is very nice and has a good initial framework for future things to be built. Initial focus is a good idea along with simple graphics to represent the states of characters.

Yeah, I was planning to do the same sort of thing as Vore war, where I've got some stuff in mind, but letting the community somewhat determine the priorities.
Yeah, for a while at least, humans, and possibly some demi-humans would be the goal, with anything more complicated waiting until some more of the basics are ironed out.
I'm still torn on the graphics part, I want to avoid spending too much of my time on that instead of improving gameplay in general.
Yeah, classes had been mentioned as a potential way to improve various sliders. It could probably be considered a vore school like appears in some other games on this site, like Saint Millunina's vore academy. Teachers could also serve as more powerful students, that usually don't take advantage of their superiority.
Having secondary npcs is probably a good idea, that gives a source of potential other food. That was one of the points I spent some time thinking about, and the reason that the friendship system is kind of simplistic right now. If you've got well fleshed out characters and they all die quickly, that doesn't make for the greatest experience (at least to me). That's why I was thinking that adding vore without digestion would be a higher priority, to get more vore in there without grinding the population down too fast, but still leaving room for some digestions.
Speaking of other locations, right now the cafeteria and showers are the main public attractions, the cafeteria because people need to eat, and the showers because I'm a pervert. Classes would be another one, but I wasn't really sure what other types of locations to have.
Factions might be a good idea to have, probably optional, but makes for some interesting mechanics. They could have separated dorms, and would probably automatically get along better with members of their own faction.
Yeah, the factions add another wrinkle for telling units apart. I'll definitely have a better system in for the next release for telling people apart, as I imagine some people want even higher populations as well (Right now the population is limited to the number of dorm rooms, 12).
As for not having two unit occupy the same space, I'm not sure about that, I think that would kind of become a mess (with hallways regularly blocked off) unless hallways were at least 3 units wide, but then it would take a long time to get anywhere.
Thank you for the compliment and the feedback.
RakeVuri wrote:This is fun to mess around with so far. If you're thinking about non fatal vore, I'd recommend tying it into the flirting or sex system somehow. Push someone between your legs as a part of playing with them, and if vore's accepted or folks have a high friendship with you, they might not panic seeing you walking around with someone inside you.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Trying to make it more acceptable without making it so acceptable that you're just digesting unwilling people out in public.
komaru wrote:Looks great for a start, you have my interest!

Thank you.
thespyfurry69 wrote:I like this , especially the option for disposal ,not many v games have that

Thank you. That would probably be a little down the road, and someone else would have to write it since it's not for me, but I'm certainly not opposed to having it in there.

Brezzerk wrote:I like this the concept so much, the are sometimes that I'd like to suggest, I think that be cool if the intentions be hide or be an option... also when someone is vore could have some options, like struggle, scream as well submit or beg, it could be affected by friendship or charisma... maybe an option to add more npc after someone vanish.
Anyway I like the game so much, sorry for bad english

Ah, yeah, I will add more options, and it makes sense that the opinion could change. Right now it effectively just enters two paths, unwilling and willing, unwilling yells out before they're swallowed, but the options could have an effect in addition to creating different dialogue.

Randulf wrote:I like the open ended approach, adds a lot of degree of freedom

Thank you, I felt like this would be an interesting thing to try, no matter how it turned out.

Alesleo wrote:I really like this. As others said, it's a great tool for roleplaying. I second the option to hide intentions so you have to ask yourself if they want to lead you to
their room for sex ot to eat you (even though for now it seems they always eat you).

While sprites could be cool I'd like a choice for not having them. After a couple of games I went full R34 with names, so sprites would break the illusion :D

Well, they can lead you for sex too, or at least they're supposed to (though it would be at high relationships, and possibly only when they're already horny), but it makes sense that I should hide some of the information under a debug mode toggle, so I'll get that added.

Madmaxman wrote:Liking it so far. However, at a certain point all relationships stop progressing. This issue reliably happens, but I'm not sure what the trigger is.

They stop changing at all? There is a maximum that it slows down as it approaches. Right now this is 'close friends' for friendship and 'lovers for romantic. Right now there's only 3-4 positive names for both of those, for lack of a better term progression system.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:05 pm

Oh, I'm REALLY excited to see where this goes! Though, possible bug: After getting the population down to 2, flirting with the last cutie, and fucking her, she went to her room, AND NEVER CAME OUT, I used the skip 200 button several times, and she eventually started starving(and getting tired despite being in her room), I had to go up to her room, and ask her to follow me(And then I fed myself to her). XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:13 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Oh, I'm REALLY excited to see where this goes! Though, possible bug: After getting the population down to 2, flirting with the last cutie, and fucking her, she went to her room, AND NEVER CAME OUT, I used the skip 200 button several times, and she eventually started starving(and getting tired despite being in her room), I had to go up to her room, and ask her to follow me(And then I fed myself to her). XD

Ah, I'll check into that. I think she might have thought she was leading you back to her room, but that should time out if you're not actually following her.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VVVx » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:21 pm

Aurilika wrote:
Madmaxman wrote:Liking it so far. However, at a certain point all relationships stop progressing. This issue reliably happens, but I'm not sure what the trigger is.

They stop changing at all? There is a maximum that it slows down as it approaches. Right now this is 'close friends' for friendship and 'lovers for romantic. Right now there's only 3-4 positive names for both of those, for lack of a better term progression system.

Yes, they completely stop changing.

Edit: I can also confirm that I've seen NPCs go into their rooms and never come out.
VVVx
Participator

Postby Alesleo » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:49 pm

Madmaxman wrote:Edit: I can also confirm that I've seen NPCs go into their rooms and never come out.

Happened to me too, I suspect they try to sleep but for some reason they can't. A temporary fix is to control them momentarily, go to sleep and then exit their room, they should work again.
Alesleo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Slayerhero90 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:59 pm

Of the items in the list, my top three desires are, from highest to lowest priority:
- Nonfatal vore
- Alternate modes of vore
- Multiprey
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:13 pm

When they're "moving to a specific tile", like "9,5", I have NO IDEA where that is, I tried going by "columns,rows"; which would put the shower, for example, at "1,6"... but then it said it was "3,?"(don't remember, I'll edit it in if I see it again.)! maybe have the numbers outside the map, so we know WHAT tile the coordinates refers to?

Also, I hope there's like, a notification when someone else gets eaten. Even if I'm nowhere near(cause it'll likely be in someone's room, and I'd have to be right outside their door, to find out(EDIT: Nvm, being outside their room doesn't give me anything, I guess if they succeed, they get away scot free, can't stop it, nor enjoy it)).

Another bug.
I'll let this chat log speak for itself(But say that it involves Patricia(Ruth tried eating for 2 turns ago, while Adora was talking to me))
wishywashi.PNG
Last edited by Turbotowns on Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
Turbotowns
???

Next

Return to Vore game