Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V3A

Postby SquishySofty » Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:03 pm

RakeVuri wrote:It'd be nice if there was an option like "preybeg" that would allow you to convince your predator to stop digesting you too. I could see it either being one of the results of preybeg, or a separate, easier to trigger option. The more a predator likes someone, either friendship or romantically, the more likely they are to decide you're more fun alive, squirming inside them.

You know, that's a good idea.
Because in some of the vore related games I've played, an unwilling vore turned into a willing vore after you do certain actions. Like rubbing their belly during an unwilling vore or what like you said, begging them to be peaceful. (Or any non-aggressive related actions that can turn the tables and make the predator change their mind. Either via switching to Endo, or spitting them out.)
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NinTheFolf » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:40 pm

Got two more bugs I found.

The "ask if single" seems to return the reverse response.
Often when doing sex stuff, the AI's action will return "sex in some undefined way (this is an error)"

As a suggestion as well, when using the skip function, it tends to stop when the controlled character is about to be eaten to ask if you're willing or not.
When it comes to being asked though, currently it only stops after you agree to it. Could you make it so it stops one step before so you can choose to say yes/no?
NinTheFolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby RakeVuri » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:55 pm

I managed to get into a situation where the predator who ate me had sex with someone and got themselves eaten by another predator. It appears that the AI can choose to kissvore even if the predator already has eaten someone.
That's probably a bug, since the player can't do that yet (eat a predator who already ate a prey), but predception is always fun.

edit:

Appears that the AI can "asktovore" predators that have already eaten someone as well.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Randulf » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:48 am

Was just wondering where our save files are located as my character list and save game stayed even after the version change.
also wanting to know what affects the formula for vore odds
if both pred and prey have max stats sometimes its 30% others its 40%
after a failed attempt sometimes its 19% other times its 6%
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:43 am

I've seen some open vore happen from time to time, it's pretty sweet.

RakeVuri wrote:..but predception is always fun.

And fuck yeah, Matryoshka vore is one of my favorites, and such a rarity(in games AND art)!
Turbotowns
???

Postby No-One » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:17 am

Turbotowns wrote:I've seen some open vore happen from time to time, it's pretty sweet.

RakeVuri wrote:..but predception is always fun.

And fuck yeah, Matryoshka vore is one of my favorites, and such a rarity(in games AND art)!

It would be great if that could be included in the game legitimately, with special dialogue to match. ...And an appropriately larger degree of breast growth as a result... once that gets included in the game as well, of course. :gulp:
No-One
Participator

Postby Fasa » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:47 am

Absolutely loving the game so far! It has a really nice feel already, and I can't wait to see where it goes from here. You have a real talent for making these games fun, as well as catering to the fetish-y side of it all. I felt exactly the same with Vore War and I followed it through nearly every update.

Just wanted to show a bit of love and appreciation! Your work is awesome <3
Fasa
New to the forum

Postby MadEnough » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:43 am

Randulf wrote:Was just wondering where our save files are located as my character list and save game stayed even after the version change.

Not sure if this is what's happening to you, but if someone is busy talking with someone else (or talking to you), they are distracted and give roughly a 10% bonus to the Vore option.
MadEnough
Been posting for a bit

Postby ripleysonic » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:46 pm

I don't suggest things very often, but this feels like something you would implement when you thought of it, and that is the clothes digesting. Cuz right now the body digests but the clothes don't, they just stay there.
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:05 pm

It also seems like when the AI has someone in their belly, they stop doing longterm activities for more than one turn. (i.e. they go to bed, sleep for one turn, and then immediately get up and do something else)

Also, would it be possible to enable "SwapControlledCharacter" on someone that's been eaten?
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:07 pm

ripleysonic wrote:I don't suggest things very often, but this feels like something you would implement when you thought of it, and that is the clothes digesting. Cuz right now the body digests but the clothes don't, they just stay there.

How can you tell?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:12 am

RakeVuri wrote:It'd be nice if there was an option like "preybeg" that would allow you to convince your predator to stop digesting you too. I could see it either being one of the results of preybeg, or a separate, easier to trigger option. The more a predator likes someone, either friendship or romantically, the more likely they are to decide you're more fun alive, squirming inside them.

So it would be a beg to simply stop digesting, as opposed to the existing beg for release? That could be an interesting thing to add.

NinTheFolf wrote:The "ask if single" seems to return the reverse response.
Often when doing sex stuff, the AI's action will return "sex in some undefined way (this is an error)"

As a suggestion as well, when using the skip function, it tends to stop when the controlled character is about to be eaten to ask if you're willing or not.
When it comes to being asked though, currently it only stops after you agree to it. Could you make it so it stops one step before so you can choose to say yes/no?

Ah, that's why people thought it wasn't working. I failed to notice that when I checked before. I'll get it fixed.
That's supposed to be the fall through message if intercourse is done when there's no appropriate message, but it's equally likely I forgot to add a message for some case that is intended. I'll check on it and see if I can figure out what the issue is.
As for the suggestion, I'll try to set that up so that it interrupts at the right moment.

RakeVuri wrote:I managed to get into a situation where the predator who ate me had sex with someone and got themselves eaten by another predator. It appears that the AI can choose to kissvore even if the predator already has eaten someone.
That's probably a bug, since the player can't do that yet (eat a predator who already ate a prey), but predception is always fun.
edit:
Appears that the AI can "asktovore" predators that have already eaten someone as well.

Okay, I'll get both of those fixed, though it's possible that I may have added those back properly as features by the next content patch.

Randulf wrote:Was just wondering where our save files are located as my character list and save game stayed even after the version change.

There's a lot of things that affect it
If the prey has orgasmed in the last few turns, or is doing something else, they get a penalty. If the pred or prey is tired, they're penalized.
Then the core bit is based on the pred's strength and voracity, and the prey's strength, and also the friendship between the two (assuming better friends would let their guard down more as they trust the person more).
Saves are stored (assuming you use windows) in C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\LocalLow\UnbridledHedonism\UnbridledHedonismSaves . It defaults to a hidden directory. There were occasionally exceptions in VoreWar for not having access permissions, so I decided to go the safe route here and just use the default intended storage directory.

No-One wrote:It would be great if that could be included in the game legitimately, with special dialogue to match. ...And an appropriately larger degree of breast growth as a result... once that gets included in the game as well, of course.

It will, thankfully I can look back at VoreWar for guidance on organizing prey within prey without prey getting lost in the void and whatnot.

Fasa wrote:Absolutely loving the game so far! It has a really nice feel already, and I can't wait to see where it goes from here. You have a real talent for making these games fun, as well as catering to the fetish-y side of it all. I felt exactly the same with Vore War and I followed it through nearly every update.

Just wanted to show a bit of love and appreciation! Your work is awesome <3

Thank you very much, I'm glad you're enjoying them.

ripleysonic wrote:I don't suggest things very often, but this feels like something you would implement when you thought of it, and that is the clothes digesting. Cuz right now the body digests but the clothes don't, they just stay there.

Ah, yeah it would make sense that if they're still wearing clothes they melt away somewhat quickly if they're being digested. I'll stick that in.

RakeVuri wrote:It also seems like when the AI has someone in their belly, they stop doing longterm activities for more than one turn. (i.e. they go to bed, sleep for one turn, and then immediately get up and do something else)

Also, would it be possible to enable "SwapControlledCharacter" on someone that's been eaten?

I'll check into that, it's probably a side effect from their interactions with prey.
You can still switch with them, but what be getting is your is that you may not have realized you can still select them. Select the pred, then somewhere in the info panel will be the prey's name (either 'eating X' at the top during the swallowing phase (which may not be visible if you don't have the debug info on), or 'has X in their stomach' about halfway down, click on that name and you'll select the prey.

Edit: realized I forgot to respond to 'if you strip and move from a tile you cant reclothe unless you are in your room' previously. That's actually the way I intended it, at least for now, as soon as you move your clothes are cleaned up. It seemed like a decent way to handle it because most of the time, things that cause you to undress would have you redress in the same tile(showering, sex, masturbation), and you can always go to your room if you accidentally move without redressing. That may change in the future, though.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RakeVuri » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:27 am

Aurilika wrote:You can still switch with them, but what be getting is your is that you may not have realized you can still select them. Select the pred, then somewhere in the info panel will be the prey's name (either 'eating X' at the top during the swallowing phase (which may not be visible if you don't have the debug info on), or 'has X in their stomach' about halfway down, click on that name and you'll select the prey.

Yeah, I found that, but it doesn't appear that the "SwapControlledCharacter" option is even listed there.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Younger99 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:00 am

RakeVuri wrote:
Aurilika wrote:You can still switch with them, but what be getting is your is that you may not have realized you can still select them. Select the pred, then somewhere in the info panel will be the prey's name (either 'eating X' at the top during the swallowing phase (which may not be visible if you don't have the debug info on), or 'has X in their stomach' about halfway down, click on that name and you'll select the prey.

Yeah, I found that, but it doesn't appear that the "SwapControlledCharacter" option is even listed there.

Honestly wish I knew that earlier XD
Younger99
Participator

Postby Nomad_Zeke » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:42 pm

I normally just lurk around here, but have been thoroughly enjoying this game. Just a thought that I find odd: sometimes if a character catches you having sex with another that they were dating or such, they'll ask you to follow them so they can eat and digest you. Though a character in either stomach appears to be completely oblivious to sex with their predator? Might be just overthinking that one.
Looking for RP:
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 68#p419268

Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.
Nomad_Zeke
Participator

Postby Aurilika » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:54 pm

RakeVuri wrote:

Ah, I thought I tested that, but it seems like you're right. I'll get that fixed.

Nomad_Zeke wrote:I normally just lurk around here, but have been thoroughly enjoying this game. Just a thought that I find odd: sometimes if a character catches you having sex with another that they were dating or such, they'll ask you to follow them so they can eat and digest you. Though a character in either stomach appears to be completely oblivious to sex with their predator? Might be just overthinking that one.

There's nothing that would make them immediately go after someone, so anything that did happen would just be a result of them liking your character less. I currently have it set so that prey don't notice anything going on outside of the belly. I suppose it might make sense for close by sounds to penetrate (they don't, currently), but anything visual is obviously blocked. Actually I guess I might need to revisit that a little, because even if you have the debug option on to show all interactions, that's blocked when you're prey.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:10 pm

Debug option? Is that something only you have access to or can players access that as well like some sort of cheat?
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Aurilika » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:23 pm

TheFetishBeast wrote:Debug option? Is that something only you have access to or can players access that as well like some sort of cheat?

There's a few of them in the bottom right corner of the options menu.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Randulf » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:34 pm

TheFetishBeast wrote:Debug option? Is that something only you have access to or can players access that as well like some sort of cheat?

its in the options menu when you pause the game
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:59 pm

I hope the AI will make use of KissVore eventually.
Turbotowns
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game