Project: G.L.U.T.T. v0.7.0 ALPHA - A 2D Vore Platformer

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Project: G.L.U.T.T. v0.5.2 ALPHA - A 2D Vore Platformer

Postby YawnDullahan » Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:21 am

neverreallyexisted20 wrote:Can you eat the drake/dragon?
I'm running the 0.52 version currently and I'm very curious.
Keep up the good work though, I'd love to see this finished and polished.

Currently, you cannot.
YawnDullahan
New to the forum

Postby DraconicSyntax » Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:14 pm

Whisper92 wrote:I’d love to see the sprite sheets like the old one, but I doubt that it would fit in a single imgage. Hell, some are probably 50 sprites long one.

I'll do another big export of the sprites again at some point, but I'll probably export them as GIFs instead!

ShadowRayquaza wrote:
DraconicSyntax wrote:Another preview here, this time of one of the idle animations for 3 prey!

Oh, that's beautiful! I love how her belly (and boobs :3) has some bounce to it; it really helps sell how sloshy it is! I also like her expression; it almost seems like she's thinking "Okay, I might have overdone it a little, I should probably take a breather..."

Thank you! I've been enjoying playing around with expression more.

OhSevenTen wrote:Just did a playthrough of what's available. It's pretty nifty. I look forward to the future of this project. :-)

The teased animations look great btw.

Thanks!! There's still a TON of content to come - what currently exists is maybe 10%, on the generous side, of what I have planned.

neverreallyexisted20 wrote:Can you eat the drake/dragon?
I'm running the 0.52 version currently and I'm very curious.
Keep up the good work though, I'd love to see this finished and polished.

As YawnDullahan said, not currently - though that will be possible in the future. Still have a lot of animations to create!
DraconicSyntax
Participator

Postby Cridel » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:41 pm

Should make it that you can eat the alien drake rather than just be eaten by it.
Cridel
Participator

Postby DraconicSyntax » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:11 pm

Cridel wrote:Should make it that you can eat the alien drake rather than just be eaten by it.

ಠ_ ಠ

It's coming, I promise!!!
Attachments
S2.png
S2.png (17.32 KiB) Viewed 3263 times
DraconicSyntax
Participator

Postby daeway » Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:17 pm

Frankly I'm just glad you are still working on the game. I know the Drake prey scene is coming (and when it gets here it's gonna be delicious), and we still got a lot of cool shtuff in the game already. Eating the smol pilots from the mechs was a terrific addition. Next is we are getting three prey at a time! Borp!
daeway
Participator

Postby brainstorm » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:53 pm

i know object vore but be interesting if made bonus game where girl like in compactor eats various items dispensed in disposal area before sent down disposal chute or distengrator and trash bags, full junk, in fact be nice if add those some objects be eaten in some levels.
brainstorm
???

Postby CreederineStrikers2022 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:06 am

You forgot to update it, let's try to make a fanmade sprite. 2 player mode, like human girl enemy, who eat's you, or new levels :D :D :D .
CreederineStrikers2022
Been posting for a bit

Postby mysteriousace » Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:43 pm

DraconicSyntax wrote:
Cridel wrote:Should make it that you can eat the alien drake rather than just be eaten by it.

ಠ_ ಠ

It's coming, I promise!!!

I can imagine after the game is finished and most of the goals are finished, that'll put some hefty curves on the protagonist. Eager to see what goodness comes from future updates, so take your time on the development, saw youtube vids and already liking what I see. Keep up the good work man!
mysteriousace
Been posting for a bit

Postby YawnDullahan » Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:37 am

CreederineStrikers2022 wrote:You forgot to update it, let's try to make a fanmade sprite. 2 player mode, like human girl enemy, who eat's you, or new levels :D :D :D .

It's not that he forgot to update it. A lot happened, ETA for next update is around the end of October though.
YawnDullahan
New to the forum

Postby bigfunnylols » Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:56 pm

cannot wait for the new version to release. hope all goes smoothly for you :) definitely one of the best platformer games i've played in ages.
bigfunnylols
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:58 pm

I'm SO FUCK'N hyped for the triple vore!
Turbotowns
???

Postby Sharktooth » Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:46 pm

question. where is the latest download? can only find 2019 one
Sharktooth
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:53 pm

Sharktooth wrote:question. where is the latest download? can only find 2019 one

paywall or patreon, 80% sure. Could be just development on there, and then releases every once in a while. IDK. So many people are now doing the paywall and subscribe bs now. I cross em off.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DraconicSyntax » Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:07 pm

Sharktooth wrote:question. where is the latest download? can only find 2019 one

Download link is on the main page of this post, it's the only one available and it's most recent update was Febuary 2022!

Whereaminow27 wrote:paywall or patreon, 80% sure. Could be just development on there, and then releases every once in a while. IDK. So many people are now doing the paywall and subscribe bs now. I cross em off.

Patreon page has access to early test builds before updates go public here, those are generally only a few weeks to a few months ahead of the public releases though. So basically Patreon for early access to updates, otherwise everything is available for free here.

Turbotowns wrote:I'm SO FUCK'N hyped for the triple vore!

Not long now!! :-D

bigfunnylols wrote:cannot wait for the new version to release. hope all goes smoothly for you :) definitely one of the best platformer games i've played in ages.

Thank you so much!! :D
DraconicSyntax
Participator

Postby DarkRain » Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:41 am

I would like to see a new update :) , yesterday a popular let's player made a video on this game :-D
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby cinderacemodzgermany » Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:59 am

I don't know if this question was already asked but i ask anyways...

Is it in the current version of the game possible to digest the blind drake or is this not a feature yet?

i'm just asking because i tried it so many times already but i wasn't able to do so, that's why i told myself "maybe you're doing something wrong or it is just not possible at all, you should ask in the forum"

it would be awesome if someone could tell me if it is possible or not (maybe even the devs themselves, they should know about it for sure)
cinderacemodzgermany
New to the forum

Postby DraconicSyntax » Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:44 pm

cinderacemodzgermany wrote:I don't know if this question was already asked but i ask anyways...

Is it in the current version of the game possible to digest the blind drake or is this not a feature yet?

i'm just asking because i tried it so many times already but i wasn't able to do so, that's why i told myself "maybe you're doing something wrong or it is just not possible at all, you should ask in the forum"

it would be awesome if someone could tell me if it is possible or not (maybe even the devs themselves, they should know about it for sure)

This question has been asked and answered 3 times on this most recent page of comments alone, as well as in the FAQ. In the future please try using the search function to search the post for any keywords that might answer your question - I don't mind helping out if you have a unique question, but 90+% of questions I'm asked I've already been asked numerous times.

The Drake is not currently edible, but will be later in development.
DraconicSyntax
Participator

Postby MaruMixA113 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:15 am

Your project is amazing, and I wish you good luck in developing it~ :-D
Also, I wanted to inform you that a piece of gameplay from your game got into the video of a gaming blogger, so the audience of your project may become wider :gulp:
MaruMixA113
New to the forum

Postby Whisper92 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:40 am

Get ready for 20 more people to ask if the Drake can be eaten.
Whisper92
Somewhat familiar

Postby DraconicSyntax » Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:28 pm

MaruMixA113 wrote:Your project is amazing, and I wish you good luck in developing it~ :-D
Also, I wanted to inform you that a piece of gameplay from your game got into the video of a gaming blogger, so the audience of your project may become wider :gulp:

Thank you so much! Who was the blogger??
DraconicSyntax
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game