Project: G.L.U.T.T. v0.7.0 ALPHA - A 2D Vore Platformer

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Project: G.L.U.T.T. v0.5.2 ALPHA - A 2D Vore Platformer

Postby STR » Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:46 pm

DraconicSyntax wrote:
MaruMixA113 wrote:Your project is amazing, and I wish you good luck in developing it~ :-D
Also, I wanted to inform you that a piece of gameplay from your game got into the video of a gaming blogger, so the audience of your project may become wider :gulp:

Thank you so much! Who was the blogger??

https://youtu.be/v0xIt8KqEhY?t=35
If I'm not mistaken, then this is where part of the game was used. Not for review, but as part of an intro video.
By the way, I also learned about your project from this video.

The most beautiful game)
Will it have a storyline?
STR
New to the forum

Postby STR » Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:59 pm

Found a bug.
The swordswoman gets stuck in the vent while trying to attack Mia.
We accidentally fell off the bridge into the ventilation shaft.
STR
New to the forum

Postby InterstellarCompanion » Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:34 am

Hey, my guy. I just wanted to say that this is a fantastic game so far! I've never been into platformers but this game made me interested since its main appeal is something I like and I'm really grateful that you decided to make it free, and I know that's because it's still in development but still.
And something I thought that could be neat (if it's in the horizon of your capabilities) is that Mia can grow a little each time she digests like, idk, 10 people maybe?, thus, increasing her stomach capacity as she digests more.
I know that you plan on making her max capacity of 3 since the very beginning of the levels but I thought that maybe that's something you can "unlock" further in the game, something like I previously mentioned.
As I said, fantastic game and I hope you do well with your studies!
InterstellarCompanion
New to the forum

Postby Bananas64 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:38 pm

Man this game has so much potential, and it's exciting to watch its development. Either way hopefully you are doing well in college, and continue to work on this masterpiece.
Bananas64
New to the forum

Re: Project: G.L.U.T.T. v0.6.0 ALPHA - A 2D Vore Platformer

Postby DraconicSyntax » Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:25 pm

STR wrote:Will it have a storyline?

Already got the synopsis written!

STR wrote:Found a bug.
The swordswoman gets stuck in the vent while trying to attack Mia.
We accidentally fell off the bridge into the ventilation shaft.

Enemies have still been running on the old collision code (not the same as the player) since the player collision code is in need of further optimization before enemies can use it - as such, enemies still have some collision bugs when near platforms they can drop through!

InterstellarCompanion wrote:Hey, my guy. I just wanted to say that this is a fantastic game so far! I've never been into platformers but this game made me interested since its main appeal is something I like and I'm really grateful that you decided to make it free, and I know that's because it's still in development but still.
And something I thought that could be neat (if it's in the horizon of your capabilities) is that Mia can grow a little each time she digests like, idk, 10 people maybe?, thus, increasing her stomach capacity as she digests more.
I know that you plan on making her max capacity of 3 since the very beginning of the levels but I thought that maybe that's something you can "unlock" further in the game, something like I previously mentioned.
As I said, fantastic game and I hope you do well with your studies!

If you're asking about changing the actual size of the player, that won't be happening due to the level design and coding challenges that would present. Once the game is in at least a somewhat more complete state, the player WILL only start with a max capacity of 1, so eating several enemies to increase your capacity will still be required. As of right now though a capacity of 3 is allowed from the get-go!

And thank you for the feedback!! I'm glad you're enjoying the game :D

Bananas64 wrote:Man this game has so much potential, and it's exciting to watch its development. Either way hopefully you are doing well in college, and continue to work on this masterpiece.

Graduated college as of a few months ago, now here to work on this game as close to full time as I can manage :wink:

Also, 3 prey update is here c:
DraconicSyntax
Participator

Postby Whisper92 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:44 pm

Look forward to trying it out soon.
Whisper92
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheMightyHQ » Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:39 pm

TheMightyHQ
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:40 pm

okay not gonna lie, that's funny.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Whisper92 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:57 pm

TheMightyHQ wrote:A food chain, found a funny glitch, accidentally :)

https://giant.gfycat.com/SplendidLargeFawn.mp4
or
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SplendidLargeFawn-mobile.mp4

There’s always a bigger fish…
Whisper92
Somewhat familiar

Postby unit72 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:23 pm

The amount of people asking what is this game in comments gives the feeling like "impostor, there are some crewmates among us!"
unit72
Been posting for a bit

Re: Project: G.L.U.T.T. v0.6.1 ALPHA - A 2D Vore Platformer

Postby unit72 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:30 pm

Well, I played the updated game.

Still can strike through walls.
Still can eat through energy rays.
Bats are edible!
You can block big missiles by spitting out someone in their trajectory. Discovered it accidentally.
I have finally defeated the red dragon!

As usual, good luck with further development
unit72
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArchLinux » Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:26 pm

can the dragon been eaten already?
this is a fabolus game
ArchLinux
Been posting for a bit

Postby unit72 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:59 am

ArchLinux wrote:can the dragon been eaten already?

no, but you can beat all hitpoints out of it, and it will be knocked down
unit72
Been posting for a bit

Postby InterstellarCompanion » Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:21 pm

DraconicSyntax wrote:If you're asking about changing the actual size of the player, that won't be happening due to the level design and coding challenges that would present.

Yeah, I had the feeling it would be a more complex thing to do.

DraconicSyntax wrote:Once the game is in at least a somewhat more complete state, the player WILL only start with a max capacity of 1, so eating several enemies to increase your capacity will still be required. As of right now though a capacity of 3 is allowed from the get-go!

That's really cool but I guess people who are used to have 3 preys from the very beginning from these alpha versions won't be so pleased haha. But that adds more to the game, honestly.

DraconicSyntax wrote:And thank you for the feedback!! I'm glad you're enjoying the game :D

Thanks (again) to you! You have no idea how much I'm enjoying the game. As I said previously, I've never been into platformers and thought that I would only play this game for the vore side of it but as of lately, I've actually been feeling the need of playing so I can finish it each time better than the last time.

DraconicSyntax wrote:Also, 3 prey update is here c:

Neat addition, along with the bats, which at first I thought they were just cosmetic but then, by being persistent, I found they weren't just that.
Hopefully you can keep them with every new update release.

Btw, I think you should check/balance the sound of the missiles when many of them collide with the player or the environment at the same time, since they create an earrape moment 8O
InterstellarCompanion
New to the forum

Postby DraconicSyntax » Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:01 pm

TheMightyHQ wrote:A food chain, found a funny glitch, accidentally :)

https://giant.gfycat.com/SplendidLargeFawn.mp4
or
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SplendidLargeFawn-mobile.mp4

This one gave me a bit of a headache to figure out but got it fixed and it's in the v0.6.1 update!

unit72 wrote:Well, I played the updated game.

Still can strike through walls.
Still can eat through energy rays.
Bats are edible!
You can block big missiles by spitting out someone in their trajectory. Discovered it accidentally.
I have finally defeated the red dragon!

As usual, good luck with further development

Forgot about fixing hitting/eating stuff through things, but that's an easy fix at least! I've still got to fix line of sight detecting through walls too, but that'll use the exact same method so no problem - it'll be implemented soon!
Other stuff sounds to be working as intended :-D

InterstellarCompanion wrote:Thanks (again) to you! You have no idea how much I'm enjoying the game. As I said previously, I've never been into platformers and thought that I would only play this game for the vore side of it but as of lately, I've actually been feeling the need of playing so I can finish it each time better than the last time.

There's a platformer for everyone out there - if you like mine consider trying some of the 2D sidescroller Metroid games, GLUTT is losely based off their genre of platforming!

InterstellarCompanion wrote:Neat addition, along with the bats, which at first I thought they were just cosmetic but then, by being persistent, I found they weren't just that.
Hopefully you can keep them with every new update release.

Btw, I think you should check/balance the sound of the missiles when many of them collide with the player or the environment at the same time, since they create an earrape moment 8O

I get the feeling I'm gonna need to do some themed thing like the bats for every holiday now XD

Yeah the missle exposion sound currently has an issue where when multiple blow up at the same time, it tries to play an audio cue for EVERY single one at once - definitely something I'll be fixing soon!
DraconicSyntax
Participator

Postby jeveasy » Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:01 pm

Do you use DnD or GML?
jeveasy
Been posting for a bit

Postby DraconicSyntax » Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:16 am

jeveasy wrote:Do you use DnD or GML?

All GML, though I did start with DnD originally way back when - GameMaker projects can use both at once
DraconicSyntax
Participator

Postby XzsoltikaX » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:08 pm

Is there like a cheat were you can full heal her whenever you want? just curious
XzsoltikaX
New to the forum

Postby DraconicSyntax » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:24 pm

XzsoltikaX wrote:Is there like a cheat were you can full heal her whenever you want? just curious

Not presently, though I have plans to add some sort of console in the future for commands like this.
DraconicSyntax
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:24 pm

Triple Belly! POG!
I expect we'll need at least 4 capacity to be able to handle the dragon. Btw, what's the max capacity planned?
Turbotowns
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game