JD and Ali's Vore Games

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

JD and Ali's Vore Games

Postby JDandAliProductions » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:45 pm

So before I begin let me introduce us. I am Ali and I am the main coder and map builder for all our games, I am 23 years old and am a full time streamer and content creator. Since shared accounts are not allowed JD will not be using this account but her work will still be included here, she is the main artist and scene author for our games, JD is 26 (I think) and works in a hotel. So now that I have introduced us all our games will be included below (All are work in progress so not ready for release yet)

Gulp Quest Reborn: (insert link when playable)
You should all be familiar with this game, Zarachrest took it over but will be unable to continue for reasons they have stated on one of their posts. For anyone who doesn't know they are in hospital due to their fibromyalgia.

Secoria - Rise of the Empress
This game is set on the planet Secoria where vore is currently unknown by everyone other than a handful of predators who are trying to keep their existence hidden from the rest of the world. You play as Seza (pronounced Caesar) as she attempts to gather all the predators together to build a place where they can live and be themselves.

Vore Life - A Vorey Life Sim
This game is set on a world that we haven't named yet but the gist of it is that you run around an open world doing anything you like in a world filled with hundreds of different NPCs all with their own lives, relationships, jobs, hobbies, interests and schedules. We have added a new person to our team who will be doing all the world design in order to make each of the towns and cities you will get to live in and explore. This project is being done entirely for free so none of us are being paid for it so if you do wish to help with anything like animations (we'll need help with that part) and making models for more than just humans then please let us know, once we have something playable we will let you guys have access to a demo so you can see what we are creating.

(If you want to watch Ali doing their part of the game design then please follow us on Twitch and tune in: https://www.twitch.tv/renegade_gaminguk )
Last edited by JDandAliProductions on Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Re: JD and Ali's Vore Games

Postby Anesthetic » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:01 am

Ummm... Should you be sharing that information about JD? Like did they tell you to say that. It sounds a bit... Private.

So does the Zachrest thing. I don't know that that was important for us to know.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JDandAliProductions » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:02 am

Anesthetic wrote:Ummm... Should you be sharing that information about JD? Like did they tell you to say that. It sounds a bit... Private.

So does the Zachrest thing. I don't know that that was important for us to know.

All the information I have posted is already public knowledge that they have shared themselves
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby Enteresting » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:23 am

Welcome! Glad to see Gulp Quest getting some much needed love, great little game for what we got.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:46 am

So you don't have any finished and playable games at this time?
empatheticapathy
---

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:19 pm

I too love that Gulp Quest is getting more life breathed into it.

empatheticapathy wrote:So you don't have any finished and playable games at this time?

So what if they don't? I talk about my projects too.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Anesthetic » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:13 pm

JDandAliProductions wrote:
Anesthetic wrote:Ummm... Should you be sharing that information about JD? Like did they tell you to say that. It sounds a bit... Private.

All the information I have posted is already public knowledge that they have shared themselves

Yes but is it information they want you to share?

Just because someone told people something does not necessarily mean they want to megaphone that information and have people tell people about it.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Persona59523 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:08 am

Anesthetic wrote:
JDandAliProductions wrote:

Yes but is it information they want you to share?

Just because someone told people something does not necessarily mean they want to megaphone that information and have people tell people about it.

Well accounts can't be shared, but both JD and Ali are working on the same thing, so in my eyes, it is where credits due. For the medical news, I think it is important. One, if the person already posted about it, then he already willing to share that information. Two, the illness could be very hard on a person (I have no idea since this is the first time I heard of it), perhaps something similar to cancer or kidney stones. A actually reason why they stop for a bit?
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Anesthetic » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:01 am

Persona59523 wrote:Well accounts can't be shared, but both JD and Ali are working on the same thing, so in my eyes, it is where credits due. For the medical news, I think it is important. One, if the person already posted about it, then he already willing to share that information. Two, the illness could be very hard on a person (I have no idea since this is the first time I heard of it), perhaps something similar to cancer or kidney stones. A actually reason why they stop for a bit?

It doesn't matter what you thinki is important, it matters what the people who's information it is, want.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zarachrest1 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:21 am

Anesthetic wrote:
Persona59523 wrote:Well accounts can't be shared, but both JD and Ali are working on the same thing, so in my eyes, it is where credits due. For the medical news, I think it is important. One, if the person already posted about it, then he already willing to share that information. Two, the illness could be very hard on a person (I have no idea since this is the first time I heard of it), perhaps something similar to cancer or kidney stones. A actually reason why they stop for a bit?

It doesn't matter what you thinki is important, it matters what the people who's information it is, want.

I gave permission for my information to be shared so stop trying to find faults that don't exist
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThisGuy127 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:12 am

zarachrest1 wrote:I gave permission for my information to be shared so stop trying to find faults that don't exist

I would say that it's not people looking for faults, it's people looking out for others. It looks like this thread kinda ran away because Ali shared what others wouldn't want shared about themselves so unnecessarily, not to mention if Ali didn't have permission to be sharing JD's and your own information in terms of employment and health, that'd actually be a problem the moderators might have to step in on.

I'm sure everyone here had both your best interests in mind in calling that out. Typical online forum etiquette usually dictates that there's a matter of need to know and don't need to know, and I'd agree that such specifics as generalized place of work and specific illnesses are in the latter when it comes to a public post about games, and that goes twice over for fetish games.
ThisGuy127
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:30 pm

To reel it in a bit to a more in topic discussion:

When can we expect to see a demo of these games?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:11 pm

Bright wrote:To reel it in a bit to a more in topic discussion:

When can we expect to see a demo of these games?

To make this more realistic...

Do you have a timeline, or is everything too early to give any further detail on?

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Anesthetic » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:55 am

All right there we go. Official endorsement of the information. Clear as day. As far as zarachrest is concerned there is clearly no problem her. Glad to see the information is not being shared without permission.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JDandAliProductions » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:45 pm

Okay so in answer to the main question, we cannot give exact dates for demos and releases due to JD's work schedule which obviously takes priority over everything else. If people are fine with the games being text only scenes with no pictures then we may be able to get them out sooner but it is not the way we would prefer to be releasing them.
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby Nomad_Zeke » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:04 pm

Gulp quest was a LOT of fun, glad to see that it's back on the line for work.
Looking for RP:
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 68#p419268

Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.
Nomad_Zeke
Participator

Postby JDandAliProductions » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:53 pm

Only just managed to be able to log in after gods know how long, everything is currently on hold because we've both come down with some sort of flu, I caught it while I was on holiday didn't realise, came back and gave it to JD so i'm really sorry. As soon as we are better we'll get back to work and be able to crack out the first Gulp Quest update probably within a week. We will be sure to keep you all updated on further developments.
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:29 pm

JDandAliProductions wrote:Only just managed to be able to log in after gods know how long, everything is currently on hold because we've both come down with some sort of flu, I caught it while I was on holiday didn't realise, came back and gave it to JD so i'm really sorry. As soon as we are better we'll get back to work and be able to crack out the first Gulp Quest update probably within a week. We will be sure to keep you all updated on further developments.

Don't rush it; take care of yourselves first, then make progress when you're at 100%.

sweetladyamy
---

Postby JDandAliProductions » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:23 pm

Okay guys we have had an idea for a new game and want your opinions on it. The idea is an open world, sandbox, life simulation game with vore.

The idea is to start with a city with all the things the players and NPCs will need to live in the world and an area around the outside which is nature for the players to explore and then to release more and more updates until we have an entire living world with multiple countries where NPCs have their own lives and make their own choices and do all the things that the players can do on their own without any input needed from the players. You would be able to player as humans, anthros or monster people and would have the options to turn off any race and even vore if you feel like only playing for the realistic life simulation part. Players would need to eat, drink, sleep, bathe, exercise and be social to survive in the world and would have the choice to be a pred or prey at any point in the game without needing to change any options at all and so would the NPCs. The NPCs and players would be able to do pretty much anything in the world from running businesses to becoming president of a whole country.

The whole idea is to make an actual world that could easily survive and evolve without the need for player interaction with it's own TV shows, books, magazines, music and all the stuff that the real world has that would have full voice acting and voice recognition.

This would require us to start a patreon so that we can afford to hire more people to help us, although looking at what that guy is doing with the professionally developed vore game it may actually be possible to create this sort of thing with just 2 people (I know that the NPC part is possible with 1 person because I've seen it done)

So what do you guys think, is this something you would be interested in playing, is it something you would be willing to pay for?
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby Bright » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:59 pm

I'd be interested in playing it, but it sounds really ambitious.

You should at least have a demo before even thinking about doing it as a patreon project.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Next

Return to Vore game