Dwindling Away: First Version Released

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Dwindling Away: First Version Released

Postby forumlurker » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:43 am

IS there any news regarding this? It looked really promising.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby rzq1 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:52 am

So guys. It seems the game is still in development. I found their deviant art. This a link to what is the newest public release that I could find. https://www.deviantart.com/openhighhat/ ... -829886574

You can however get a newer version through OPs patreon.
rzq1
New to the forum

Postby Wanderer » Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:05 am

I've played one of the more recent builds and the game is moving very slowly. there also doesn't seem to be much focus given to scenarios where you end up INSIDE the girls, the game is focused way more on the giantess interaction elements. Cassie, one of the new girls, eats another tiny in her introduction and does THREATEN to eat you, but then spends two long, buggy encounters repeating one or two attacks hitting you with her breasts. You can force a game over in this scenario, but it's a generic black screen with a crushing sound. If you make it through that, she starts a nipple vore sequence, but it takes forever to even intentionally lose that and then you're hit with a To Be Continued message after never getting further than just inside the nipple (without an inside shot like the UB girl in the demo) The other girl added, Layla, has purely gentle interactions and you're taken to her when you "win" the encounter with Cassie's nipple.

so overall, not a whole lot of content for this crowd, unless you've also got a general giantess contact fetish. if you're holding out for more vore content like I was, I'd wait a year and then check out their patreon, see what kind of progress they've made, the game's got potential if they do end up adding more vorish content, the animations are smooth and the girls look great
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:34 pm

A complete tour would be very interesting and would go perfectly with this game.
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby DrHotDog » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:04 pm

Not the most interesting game despite the obvious efforts put into the graphics.
I do wish the game featured more efforts to streamline things, even if this is a demo and there will be more stuff in the future, i can't see myself loving a complete animation for every single turn of an encounter. And long ones too with moaning!

My advice would be, make moans an option on by default, make animations faster or skippable altogether and the experience would be nicer. And mayyyybe make the numbers bigger so it isn't a grind.

Regarding the environments, i'd also suggest making them smaller and much more dense with stuff. It adds some immersion to have large halls and such, but that make moving anywhere much too slow for a kink game. Especially when most rooms lack purpose in trinkets or NPC's to talk to.
DrHotDog
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game