Flexible survival

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Flexible survival

Postby Serav » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:31 pm

I guess you are talking about singleplayer in that case, for that you have to encounter the Inner Predator event, if you choose to use the vial, you can start voring enemies.
Serav
New to the forum

Postby ripleysonic » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:28 am

Serav wrote:I guess you are talking about singleplayer in that case, for that you have to encounter the Inner Predator event, if you choose to use the vial, you can start voring enemies.

Do you know where to encounter the Inner Predator event?
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fevix » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:48 am

ripleysonic wrote:
Serav wrote:I guess you are talking about singleplayer in that case, for that you have to encounter the Inner Predator event, if you choose to use the vial, you can start voring enemies.

Do you know where to encounter the Inner Predator event?

Soon as you leave the museum, use "hunt Inner" a few times. I can't remember the exact event, but I think you come across a vial and have the option to drink it?
Fevix
Somewhat familiar

Postby MiegaFox » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:12 am

the encounter is called "Inner Predator" and it can be directly reached from The Grey Abbey, Trevor Labs and the Pediatrics Clinic as they count as being the Outside hunting area.
you can find a full list of the outside encounters here: https://wiki.flexiblesurvival.com/w/Outside_Exploration

for details on the vore pred feat and how to evolve that to UB as well, see here: https://wiki.flexiblesurvival.com/w/Vore_Predator
Miega = asleep/sleeps... is called "SleepFox"
i like to sleep alot... *Sleeping until Proven(or Seen) Awake*
MiegaFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zalaska » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:00 pm

That's the single-player version of the game. For the player to become able to use vore or ub in the single player game, I believe there's still only two paths.

The first (and by far the easiest) is to find the 'Inner Predator' event in the Outside exploration area most readily reached by using the 'Explore' command from the Abbey safehouse. The event is, however, locked until you reach a certain level...I think it was 6. That enables player vore. You can easily enable player UB afterwards by talking to Doctor Medea at the Pediatrics Clinic if you have found the clinic. There is another way to enable UB without enabling vore first, but I haven't played around with the single-player version since that was added so I don't know where it is.

The second route requires completing the mission line started by Doctor Matt at Trevor Labs, up through meeting and working for Doctor Mouse at the hospital until you side with one doctor or the other. After fully completing that storyline, a new set of feats become enabled for when you level up and a vore feat is included in those.

Eating or unbirthing someone will transform you with whatever mutation they have unless you have further taken the 'Safe Appetite' feat that becomes available if your stamina is high enough (I think 15) and you have gained the vore predator feat through either of the above methods.
Zalaska
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game