Minecraft Vore Mods : (Discontinued)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you guys like me to make a discord server for all of this?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:07 am

Yes
97%
No
3%

Total votes : 30

Re: Minecraft Vore Mods : VCraft 1.3 & Prey-Version Demo 3

Postby MatchlessMantis » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:53 pm

Figured I'd chime in with my support, especially of the idea of including higher poly models like the grimoire of gaia stuff. (Sludge girl would be amazing) I dont know how to mod minecraft but I'm halfway considering learning how to do it now just to model a bit, mainly to make the belly more round. Either way this is good stuff, good stuff indeed, and I am eagerly looking forward to new updates
MatchlessMantis
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:41 pm

Oh yeah! Vore restoring saturation would be nice.

(First post using my new phone, and it seems like "normal" is slightly bigger than the normal of others)
Turbotowns
???

Postby MysticSummoner » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:06 am

Progress update and more!
I am switching back to PCraft for a bit because I want some community input before I finish the next version (see the poll on the main page). I figured I would tell you what I have been up to during this time and what to look forward to:
VCraft Additions:
Spoiler: show

Already Added:
-A functioning leveling system that starts with a small max belly size and increases it over time by having an almost full stomach
-Max stomach limit increased to up to double the current amount (9 new belly stages) (The last three require overstuffed to fill).
-Stomach bar moved to top left corner to avoid conflicts with boss bars.
-Stomach bar refined for leveling purposes.
-Option in the config to toggle whether leveling is on or not (On by default). If turned off, it will set all level-able aspects to max level.

Planned:
-Possible implementation of player-weight gain.
-Possible implementation of different types of vore.
-Player burping up remains depending on the mobs eaten.
-More edible blocks, some with special abilities
-Support for more playermodels sizes 150% and 50%
-Bugfixes

PCraft Additions:

Already Added:
-Weresheep, (pictured below having eaten a wolf).
-Reversion of struggling system back to old one

Planned:
-Ender Girl texture change to one looking like an enderman
-More weresheep functionality (taming-like ability)
-Bugfixes
-1-2 more new monster girls

Comment Responses:
MatchlessMantis wrote:Figured I'd chime in with my support, especially of the idea of including higher poly models like the grimoire of gaia stuff. (Sludge girl would be amazing) I dont know how to mod minecraft but I'm halfway considering learning how to do it now just to model a bit, mainly to make the belly more round. Either way this is good stuff, good stuff indeed, and I am eagerly looking forward to new updates

Sludge girl is definitely one that should be added. For the belly though, it is hard to make a rounder-looking belly that does not have glitching texture sections where shapes meet, and if you go too round, you can reach an uncanny valley that just does not look right when put into the game.

TinTan wrote:Mysticsummoner I want ask you some things - 1-idea how make a creeper girl pred-it will be based on her health(if above 50% she will attack in melle and try to eat player and if below 50% she starts to explode); 2-Can you do something like rergugitation equipment or not digestible items after digesting mobs like zombies, skeletons and other?;

I plan to bring burping up some items after digestion, look forward to it in 2.0. As for the creeper girl, we'll have to wait and see what I try to add next.

Turbotowns wrote:Oh yeah! Vore restoring saturation would be nice.

I plan to work this in with a small rewrite of the absorption system becoming a level-able ability, increasing the rate at which hunger is restored while the absorption phase is active. Restoring saturation will hopefully either be included from the beginning, or something you have to eventually unlock at a certain level.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby THEDEMONWARLOCK » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:47 am

You're killing it Mystic! Positively marvelous!
THEDEMONWARLOCK
Been posting for a bit

Postby VLover552 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:22 am

I have literally never been more hyped for a mod, keep up the god tier work!!!
VLover552
Participator

Postby HisashiHinata » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:30 am

MysticSummoner wrote:Progress update and more!
I am switching back to PCraft for a bit because I want some community input before I finish the next version (see the poll on the main page). I figured I would tell you what I have been up to during this time and what to look forward to:
VCraft Additions:

Already Added:
-A functioning leveling system that starts with a small max belly size and increases it over time by having an almost full stomach
-Max stomach limit increased to up to double the current amount (9 new belly stages) (The last three require overstuffed to fill).
-Option in the config to toggle whether leveling is on or not (On by default). If turned off, it will set all level-able aspects to max level.
[ https://imgur.com/tXsyCwJ.png ]

Planned:
-Bugfixes

PCraft Additions:

Already Added:
[ https://imgur.com/tr3hzf6.png ]

Planned:
-Bugfixes

Comment Responses:
MatchlessMantis wrote:Figured I'd chime in with my support, especially of the idea of including higher poly models like the grimoire of gaia stuff. (Sludge girl would be amazing) I dont know how to mod minecraft but I'm halfway considering learning how to do it now just to model a bit, mainly to make the belly more round. Either way this is good stuff, good stuff indeed, and I am eagerly looking forward to new updates

Sludge girl is definitely one that should be added. For the belly though, it is hard to make a rounder-looking belly that does not have glitching texture sections where shapes meet, and if you go too round, you can reach an uncanny valley that just does not look right when put into the game.

TinTan wrote:Mysticsummoner I want ask you some things - 1-idea how make a creeper girl pred-it will be based on her health(if above 50% she will attack in melle and try to eat player and if below 50% she starts to explode); 2-Can you do something like rergugitation equipment or not digestible items after digesting mobs like zombies, skeletons and other?;

I plan to bring burping up some items after digestion, look forward to it in 2.0. As for the creeper girl, we'll have to wait and see what I try to add next.

I plan to work this in with a small rewrite of the absorption system becoming a level-able ability, increasing the rate at which hunger is restored while the absorption phase is active. Restoring saturation will hopefully either be included from the beginning, or something you have to eventually unlock at a certain level.

Question: Is there mob weight gain for PreyCraft/plans to implement it?
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:25 am

HisashiHinata wrote:
MysticSummoner wrote:Progress update and more!
VCraft Additions:

Already Added:
[ https://imgur.com/tXsyCwJ.png ]

Planned:
-Bugfixes

PCraft Additions:

Already Added:
[ https://imgur.com/tr3hzf6.png ]

Planned:
-Bugfixes

Comment Responses:

Question: Is there mob weight gain for PreyCraft/plans to implement it?

Well, the zombie girls already have weight gain, so...

Oh~ I'm getting excited, for the future of this mod!
Turbotowns
???

Postby DollyFailFail » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:45 am

For my own part, I'm against other vore types having different abilities simply because like... what would those abilities even be beyond not replenishing hunger(which is a drawback rather than an ability), and stuff that's pretty much purely aesthetic anyway.

Edit: I suppose that with breastvore, you could shift-rightclick with an empty bucket to get milk. But for others, eh
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JadeThePanda » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:56 am

Failbird brings up a good point. What advantages over oral would other options offer? Maybe anal takes longer but you take less struggle damage, maybe, like they suggested, breast vore could make it so you have a store of milk you can put in buckets. Unbirth might heal friendly mobs over time, and cock vore... could be used to produce a crafting/potion ingredient? Maybe cum's useful in PCraft to create some kind of tonic/salve/oil? Just spitballing here.

Other than that, I'm excited for the new version! I can hardly wait to see the weresheep in action. <3
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby MysticSummoner » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:00 pm

failbird105 wrote:For my own part, I'm against other vore types having different abilities simply because like... what would those abilities even be beyond not replenishing hunger(which is a drawback rather than an ability), and stuff that's pretty much purely aesthetic anyway.

Edit: I suppose that with breastvore, you could shift-rightclick with an empty bucket to get milk. But for others, eh

JadeThePanda wrote:Failbird brings up a good point. What advantages over oral would other options offer? Maybe anal takes longer but you take less struggle damage, maybe, like they suggested, breast vore could make it so you have a store of milk you can put in buckets. Unbirth might heal friendly mobs over time, and cock vore... could be used to produce a crafting/potion ingredient? Maybe cum's useful in PCraft to create some kind of tonic/salve/oil? Just spitballing here.

Other than that, I'm excited for the new version! I can hardly wait to see the weresheep in action. <3

This is just for me to see if this is something that I might want add. I've decided that I will bench this idea for a bit and save it for later, mostly because, as you said their abilities would need to be defined and I would like input on it when I'm ready to add something like that. The thing about AV, is even if I were to use your suggestion, it is just still to close to the base OV of the mod. I don't think that it would include CV either due to it not seeming to have an ability that I could really use and I am not quite sure if it is something I would want to add.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby rez » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:02 pm

I'm gonna give my 2 cents on other types of vore and what they might do(for the sake of making this more readable I'm gonna use bullet points).

-I think we all more or less agree that breast vore would work as a way to get buckets of milk.
-As for anal vore I think making is so it takes far longer to start digesting but not letting the prey struggle might be a good trade off.
-Unbirth might be a good way to tame mobs by regressing them, or they just find your womb that comfy.
-As for cock vore I can see it making cobwebs like how some CV preds use cum to make nets.

These are just my ideas I'm positive that what ever you use to the other vore types will be good.

*edit I just wanted to take the time to ask if there is any news on the new belly texture system while I'm here.
rez
Somewhat familiar

Postby VLover552 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:04 pm

Those are good ideas, I think to add on to unbirth there could be an option to regress the mob into its respective spawn egg which could be a cool way of getting spawn eggs in survival
VLover552
Participator

Postby bobert1234567 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:55 pm

As far as abilities are concerned, cockvore could used as a way of taming, unbirth could as well, or give an egg, and analvore could be slow digestion but high saturation, and all vore could have a perk or enchantment that increases drops. Where appearances are involved, the only thing you might do is have cockvore have the lower half of the belly for balls, and the shaft be part of the upper belly trimmed down to look lick the penis.
bobert1234567
Been posting for a bit

Postby JadeThePanda » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:27 pm

Maybe CV, AV, and unbirth may also remove your leggings as well, but CV is the only one that prevents you from putting them back on right after?
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby MysticSummoner » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:48 pm

JadeThePanda wrote:Maybe CV, AV, and unbirth may also remove your leggings as well, but CV is the only one that prevents you from putting them back on right after?

UB and AV would make sense to pop both off, but CV would probably only have to pop off leggings because it would take up the leggings spot.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Re: Minecraft Vore Mods : VCraft 1.3 & Prey-Version Demo 4

Postby VLover552 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:34 pm

I feel that unbirth could also be a means of transporting as in theres no risk of digestion unless there is an option to start digestion like with oral vore if oral vore does indeed have such an option but I think that could be a good alternative to holding wheat in your hand and walking backwards for 10 mins to start up your animal farm
VLover552
Participator

Postby MianQ » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:18 pm

Will there be animations n such? I think this being minecraft it could be possible!
I love the idea of swallowing animations and belly movements!
MianQ
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zean » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:16 pm

So after testing Demo 4 i did notice the holstar has a model bug once its got a full belly, the head at times will disconnect and go behind it, mainly when in water and turning its head.
Zean
New to the forum

Postby Segundoetapa » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:42 pm

Do the Female zombie and new weresheep spawn in the wild on survival mod?
Segundoetapa
New to the forum

Postby SpuzzBunn » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:35 pm

Something that would be nice in Pcraft, is instead of dying as soon as the digestion bar fills, have the player slowly lose health after it fills. This way the experience, in my opinion, would be better and more fun.
SpuzzBunn
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game