Minecraft Vore Mods : (Discontinued)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you guys like me to make a discord server for all of this?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:07 am

Yes
97%
No
3%

Total votes : 30

Re: Minecraft Vore Mods : (Important News, Please Read!)

Postby unknownknowndude » Thu May 06, 2021 7:54 pm

TheGoldKeeper118 wrote:This mod seems really fun to play around with! Tho I am really hoping for a bedrock version to come soon as well since I have more friends that play bedrock more than java :/

I hate to be that guy, but Bedrock and Java are two completely different games made in different programming languages. The two are very similar on the surface, but under the hood they are not even close. Long story short, Java has a thriving modding scene that has been around for years, whereas Bedrock does not. Since they use different languages most of the code between the two is incompatible which renders the existing Java infrastructure worthless for Bedrock.

The development is just not there for complex Bedrock mods yet, unfortunately...
unknownknowndude
New to the forum

Postby sleeplaughpycho61 » Fri May 07, 2021 11:52 am

really hope we get links to the new update and such here soon (if their is one at least)
sleeplaughpycho61
New to the forum

Postby Howe » Thu May 20, 2021 7:19 pm

Just out of curiosity are there any plans on making this a multiplayer compatible mod at any point lol
Howe
New to the forum

Postby TheZDude » Thu May 20, 2021 8:06 pm

Howe wrote:Just out of curiosity are there any plans on making this a multiplayer compatible mod at any point lol

I think the latest version is *technically* multiplayer compatible, but it takes too much RAM to be functional. It has at least been attempted.
TheZDude
Been posting for a bit

Postby NewSuperTrios » Thu May 20, 2021 8:40 pm

TheZDude wrote:
Howe wrote:Just out of curiosity are there any plans on making this a multiplayer compatible mod at any point lol

I think the latest version is *technically* multiplayer compatible, but it takes too much RAM to be functional. It has at least been attempted.

Just get a better PC smh
Just your local unfunny survivor.
NewSuperTrios
Been posting for a bit

Postby Xoct » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:19 pm

Couple things I notice while testing.

1. All skills except Absorbtion gain skill exp. I can level the other skills just fine.
2. All information is stored in the Vtoken, if you lose the token (like dying), you lose all abilities until you get that particular token back.

Great mod, I'm definitely enjoying it. I also noticed with the new system you found that you'll end up doing away with the Vtoken.
Xoct
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheZDude » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:47 pm

Xoct wrote:Couple things I notice while testing.

1. All skills except Absorbtion gain skill exp. I can level the other skills just fine.
2. All information is stored in the Vtoken, if you lose the token (like dying), you lose all abilities until you get that particular token back.

Great mod, I'm definitely enjoying it. I also noticed with the new system you found that you'll end up doing away with the Vtoken.

I thought the most recent version of the mod did away with the vtoken and just used a hotkey instead.
TheZDude
Been posting for a bit

Postby SONICTEEN2GAMING » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:34 am

what is the current discord link?
SONICTEEN2GAMING
New to the forum

Postby Xoct » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:05 pm

TheZDude wrote:
Xoct wrote:Couple things I notice while testing.

I thought the most recent version of the mod did away with the vtoken and just used a hotkey instead.

They mentioned that's what they're currently working on, but that feature isn't in VC 2.1 that's available on this page.
Do you know if it was finished and uploaded on their discord or something?
Xoct
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheZDude » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:45 pm

Yes, they released it on the discord server that the mods kicked everyone from.
TheZDude
Been posting for a bit

Postby Xoct » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:28 pm

TheZDude wrote:Yes, they released it on the discord server that the mods kicked everyone from.

I take it this means we wait for whomever to upload the Mod to this thread then? Or who do we ask for the file?
Xoct
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:40 pm

TheZDude wrote:Yes, they released it on the discord server that the mods kicked everyone from.

lolwut? Why'd that happen?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Freekuleeku1 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:32 am

Turbotowns wrote:

lolwut? Why'd that happen?

It's been explained in... I believe the last two pages. Really cruddy stuff.
Freekuleeku1
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:20 am

Ah, right. The coup.
Turbotowns
???

Postby IronSword » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:21 am

So does anyone have the latest version of the mod before the server got coopted? Surely someone out there has a better version than the one currently available for download as that one is very basic and buggy.
IronSword
New to the forum

Re: Minecraft Vore Mods : (Discontinued)

Postby MysticSummoner » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:13 pm

So, a lot has happened since I last did anything on this thread, so I thought I'd clear some things up.

The mods have been discontinued. PCraft was discontinued a long time ago and I disappeared for about two months while working on VCraft. My main staff group decided to try to make their own versions of the mods, with a lot more fetish stuff such as WG and pregnancy. All of it is just planning for them so far, but they have a discord if you want to see what's going on, since they don't have a forum thread here. These new mod makers kicked everyone a little too quickly after posting the link to the new discord, so that's why many of you didn't know this. They have my full support though in whatever they do. It was not a coup!

I somewhat neglected this page, so it never got updates, but you can download the latest version on the main page. A lot of changes occured that I am too forgetful to explain, so it will mostly be a "figure it out my messing around" type of thing.

Sorry to be silent for so long. Look forward to the new mods being made for now, otherwise, I might remake VCraft one day in the future. Goodbye for now.

-Mystic
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:20 pm

Alrighty then... SO in other words, VCraft just has a different dev now? And It'll get Weight Gain and Pregnancy? And it has the OG dev's blessing, alright, cool. I hope it gets updated to 16.5, as that's the version a lot(if not most) of mods is transitioning to.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Egads » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:24 pm

Thank you for making VCraft and PCraft. Good luck on your future projects.
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby IronSword » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:31 am

I find it weird the original mod creator does NOT have ANY of the latest versions of said mod...
IronSword
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:43 pm

Hopefully we can get a new tread going, so we don't HAVE to join the discord...
Turbotowns
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game