Minecraft Vore Mods : (Discontinued)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you guys like me to make a discord server for all of this?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:07 am

Yes
97%
No
3%

Total votes : 30

Re: Minecraft Vore Mods : VCraft 1.3 & Prey-Version Demo 4

Postby MysticSummoner » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:35 pm

Hey guys, just wanted to give a quick little update!
I have seen the glitch with the holstaurus in Demo 4, and I will have it fixed by Demo 5, since the mod is not in regular use yet, I see no need to rush a fix for it.

I am really proud to announce though, that I've found a system for VCraft to completely save the entities that you eat. No more copies of that type of entity being created when you regurgitate mobs, the ones you regurgitate will now be the exact mob that you ate. This opens up the option to have anything in your stomach regurgitate-able (many mobs could not be regurgitated before due to them having many specializations that just could not be saved, but now they can)! Want to keep your dog safe because it is almost dead? Swallow it and carry it home to safety. Need to go through caves, and want to bring your horse for safety? Swallow your hooved friend and keep them inside you. So many new possibilities will be available from this one improvement.

I haven't quite finished this system, but my tests have been successful. There will be two slight trade-offs for this convenience. First, all mobs in your stomach will now be regurgitated at once. There will be a config option to turn on regurgitation of hostile mobs, but this will be off by default. Secondly, this mod will now officially not work on servers. Before this mod could technically be used on servers, although it was never intended to and could have some strange aspects. Now, things WILL break, so please keep this to singleplayer from now on, if you were planning to go multiplayer, (don't worry PCraft will always be multiplayer friendly).

I 100% want this to be finished by 2.0, so I will be pushing back multiple features until later versions to bring this one. There is too much I've been planning with 2.0 already, so decreasing my workload will definitely be nice. Thanks for your ongoing support of this mod, it means a lot to me!
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby bobert1234567 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:31 am

sweet, cant wait to nom me some monster girls!
bobert1234567
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zean » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:37 am

For Pcraft i would love to see more options for the holstar, was kinda sad to see she could not vore the player, i read that there was a taming mechanic coming for the weresheep and would love to see this for the holstar as well, maybe a option for a tamed holstar could swallow you, though if that was added id like to see you needing to struggle to get out and not just instantly pop out.

I also like the idea SpuzzBunn had, where instead of dying instantly it drains your hp slowly once the bar fills up, another suggestion would be to make it harder to get out the lower your hearts where.

Edit: Perhaps a config option to adjust how long it takes for you to be digested and or how hard it is to escape from their stomach. I personally like it being much more difficult to escape.
Last edited by Zean on Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Zean
New to the forum

Postby JadeThePanda » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:52 am

Alright, a few things re: the new update:
-When I suggested Weresheep would eat wolves, I meant in addition to the player. Apologies for not clarifying.
-The weresheep currently does not have a weight-gain state
-The holstaurus' weight-gain state looks a little weird
-The Controls menu doesn't list the Struggle key.
-If a mob happens to be standing on your spawn point, they will eat you instantly, and without knowing about the Struggle command (since the game/controls menu provides no way of knowing about it) you're trapped endlessly, unless you use /spawnpoint.
-Players are still digested even if their predator dies (such as with lava)
-The Holstaurus' head also jerks back if damaged in survival, but this seems to go away after a bit?

Suggestions:
-The Weresheep and Holstaurus could swallow the player both after being attacked or by being "asked" (right clicked), but only digest them if attacked. If asked, they simply hold onto the player until they start struggling.
-Make the Holstaurus' WG state slightly more detailed. Her boobs are a little too large when full to believably just be cubes, but even just adding an extra "cube" each. to give them more shape would work. This could either make them hang from the torso more believably, or make them a little rounder below, or both if modeled just right.
-Please add a Weresheep WG state, even if it's not exactly the one I sent you.

Did you have any issues with the files I sent by the way?
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby therusted » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:18 pm

i was thining,maybe u could make unbirth result in rebirth,soomething like u stay long enough in a mobs womb and it rebirths u into that kind of mob
maybe the player would need to drink a potion of regeneration or regeneration+ to survive that long

just an idea,does anyone like it?

also maybe u could make a monsterr girl that eats mosts blocks and other mobs and the player,what do u guys think?as a rare spawn of course
therusted
Somewhat familiar

Postby MysticSummoner » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:52 pm

JadeThePanda wrote:Alright, a few things re: the new update:
-When I suggested Weresheep would eat wolves, I meant in addition to the player. Apologies for not clarifying.
-The weresheep currently does not have a weight-gain state
-The holstaurus' weight-gain state looks a little weird
-The Controls menu doesn't list the Struggle key.
-If a mob happens to be standing on your spawn point, they will eat you instantly, and without knowing about the Struggle command (since the game/controls menu provides no way of knowing about it) you're trapped endlessly, unless you use /spawnpoint.
-Players are still digested even if their predator dies (such as with lava)
-The Holstaurus' head also jerks back if damaged in survival, but this seems to go away after a bit?

Suggestions:
-The Weresheep and Holstaurus could swallow the player both after being attacked or by being "asked" (right clicked), but only digest them if attacked. If asked, they simply hold onto the player until they start struggling.
-Make the Holstaurus' WG state slightly more detailed. Her boobs are a little too large when full to believably just be cubes, but even just adding an extra "cube" each. to give them more shape would work. This could either make them hang from the torso more believably, or make them a little rounder below, or both if modeled just right.
-Please add a Weresheep WG state, even if it's not exactly the one I sent you.

Did you have any issues with the files I sent by the way?

1)The struggling system has been reverted and it is back to right-clicking on the mob, the struggle key has been completely removed for now. The mounting system just wasn't working well, so I am going to look into alternatives. I will look into a way to prevent a player from being eaten for a bit after spawning/re-spawning.

2) I will be using the weresheep weight gain model you sent me, but I was not ready to go that far in this version. The next version will be adding preds with gimmicks, and the holstaurus and wereshep will both fit this category, so they are technically unfinished for now. This update was mostly a model/basic behavior test for the new/changed mobs.

3) I have seen the holstaurus head glitch, and it will be fixed in the next demo. As for the milkable state, I am not quite sure what changes you are asking to be made to the model. If you can try to clarify or think you can make a better model, please tell me.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby JadeThePanda » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:58 am

MysticSummoner wrote:1)The struggling system has been reverted and it is back to right-clicking on the mob, the struggle key has been completely removed for now. The mounting system just wasn't working well, so I am going to look into alternatives. I will look into a way to prevent a player from being eaten for a bit after spawning/re-spawning.
2) I will be using the weresheep weight gain model you sent me, but I was not ready to go that far in this version. The next version will be adding preds with gimmicks, and the holstaurus and wereshep will both fit this category, so they are technically unfinished for now. This update was mostly a model/basic behavior test for the new/changed mobs.
3) I have seen the holstaurus head glitch, and it will be fixed in the next demo. As for the milkable state, I am not quite sure what changes you are asking to be made to the model. If you can try to clarify or think you can make a better model, please tell me.

1) Ah, alright. That should help a lot.
2) Good to know. Definitely looking forward to that. <3
3) I can't demonstrate what I'm suggesting at the moment using Blockbench, but I've attached a simple pixel art example. Pretend each pixel in the example is half a pixel in BlockBench. The green "cube" extends into the torso.
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (449 Bytes) Viewed 2303 times
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby ninjajoeman » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:17 pm

In my opinion I personally I prefer the original endergirl to the enderman with a purple wig.
ninjajoeman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zean » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:26 pm

Same, would like to her her old look rather than the new one. Perhaps a option in the config to select what one you want to use?
Zean
New to the forum

Postby therusted » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:09 pm

yes i would like the old one too,does anyone have the version where it was the old ender girl?if someone has it please send a link or if its ok post it here,its possible to open the jar file with 7xip,find the endergirl texture,extract it and place it inside newer versions of the mod

or just post the texture here,it would be nice
therusted
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShyPred » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:46 pm

Monster girls are all well and good, but are there other options available for those of us who prefer male preds? Even just a vanilla Enderman would be fine, though it would be pretty great if there were ever unique male pred models similar to the monster girls.
ShyPred
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:04 pm

ShyPred wrote:Monster girls are all well and good, but are there other options available for those of us who prefer male preds? Even just a vanilla Enderman would be fine, though it would be pretty great if there were ever unique male pred models similar to the monster girls.

About that...

MysticSummoner wrote:...I would like to stay away from true monsters and males because I don't really enjoy stuff like that and I feel that it would lessen the enjoyment I get from making the mod, and in turn possibly make me slow its progress.
Turbotowns
???

Postby MysticSummoner » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:25 pm

therusted wrote:yes i would like the old one too,does anyone have the version where it was the old ender girl?if someone has it please send a link or if its ok post it here,its possible to open the jar file with 7xip,find the endergirl texture,extract it and place it inside newer versions of the mod

or just post the texture here,it would be nice

Here's the old texture if you wan to put it into the new mod, it should fit both the normal and belly models just fine.
Do you guys prefer the old texture over the new one?
Attachments
ender_girl.png
ender_girl.png (1.97 KiB) Viewed 1772 times
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby JadeThePanda » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:09 pm

MysticSummoner wrote:Do you guys prefer the old texture over the new one?

I feel the new texture is more in-line with the zombie and husk girls, essentially female versions of vanilla mobs as opposed to human girls in costumes. In terms of just how much I like it, I'm indifferent.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Re: Minecraft Vore Mods : VCraft 2.0 (A) & Prey-Version Demo

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:58 am

MysticSummoner wrote:"-PCraft support for singleplayer

You mean multiplayer? I already works for singleplayer.
Turbotowns
???

Postby MysticSummoner » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:37 am

Turbotowns wrote:
MysticSummoner wrote:"-PCraft support for singleplayer

You mean multiplayer? I already works for singleplayer.

This was under the VCraft section, it was meant as it will have support for features and mobs in PCraft.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby BMUd8854 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:34 pm

Ok let's get on this, PCraft is a mess at the moment, but before anything else will the mobs be spawn naturally in the next update?

I'll leave that question in the air for now, now lets get to the things I see problematic at the moment:

- The zombie and husk girl only commits to 2 vore actions (and completions) and then never attempts to vore again. More than confusing, they could probably be of use in the form of a bone farm if they weren't bugged with this at the moment.
-Second vore completion doesn't raise health of zombie girl and husk any higher than the first vore completion's 6hp health raise (from 20 to 26)
- The functionality of the AI on the zombie and husk girl variants can only be described akin to Bethesda's AI but high and drunk. They stay still most of the time, and often don't recognize that a villager/player is within 5 blocks from them a majority of the time and remains still.
- Zombie girls appear to burn at night.
- A bug where if more than 1 zombie &/or husk girl have full bellies, only the 1 girl who ate will finish the vore cycle. The rest are perpetually full and immobile.
- Ender-girls don't teleport and are apparently immune to water unlike their male counterparts.
-The holstarius' decapitating head jerk
-The weird functionality and uselessness of the weresheep along with no weightgain (although it's already solved through JadethePanda)
- would be nice to see different sized pudgy bellies than the singular round shaped pudgy belly after each vore completion.
- Alex not being a target to the zombies making it suspicious if she's really alive
- Alex being slow as a rock with belly
- lastly, none of these mobs spawn naturally (which I hope they do in the near future.)

Just a couple of bugs while testing this PCraft mod. Nothing harsh, just data I found.
Feel free to critique my work so I can improve in the future.
BMUd8854
Been posting for a bit

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:08 pm

Uh... how do I configure the mod settings? Because if it's the one in the mods menu, then... it isn't letting me configure the settings for VCraft. :?: :(
k thanks for reading something I said
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:00 am

PervyLesbian02 wrote:Uh... how do I configure the mod settings? Because if it's the one in the mods menu, then... it isn't letting me configure the settings for VCraft. :?: :(

Most mod configs are a text/cgf file that you edit OUTSIDE of the game, after running the game to "install" the mods, if they have any config files, they'll appear in a config folder in the same place as the mod folder.
Turbotowns
???

Postby RakeVuri » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:30 am

Yeah, Forge includes a mod options section, but not a ton of mods actually use it.
RakeVuri
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game