Minecraft Vore Mods : (Discontinued)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you guys like me to make a discord server for all of this?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:07 am

Yes
97%
No
3%

Total votes : 30

Minecraft Vore Mods : (Discontinued)

Postby MysticSummoner » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:00 pm

These mods have been discontinued, but an alternative is being worked on by a similar coding group.

Here's the mod link, feel free to mess around with it yourself. VToken was removed and now there's a keybind to eat. I don't feel like explaining it all.
Last edited by MysticSummoner on Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:03 pm, edited 41 times in total.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Re: Minecraft Vore Mod : VCraft Beta 1.0

Postby Anton » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:00 pm

This seems promising, looking forward to testing this out!

Also you may wish to add onto your post which version of Minecraft is the mod compatible with, so people know which version to install it on.
Anton
Participator

Postby Rat_Guy » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:21 pm

can we see some pictures or video before downloading?
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby MysticSummoner » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:03 am

Rat_Guy wrote:can we see some pictures or video before downloading?

I have added a few images for now :-D , more will be added later as I see fit.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby RWGryphon » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:04 am

I've always been looking forwards to one of these mods, as odd as the idea sounds. Would definitely like to see more of this and where it goes!
RWGryphon
New to the forum

Postby ArgobargSoup » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:05 am

Quick note, before I go testing, that first person mod doesn't seem to have a 1.12.2 version.

EDIT: So after a bit of testing, mod seems to work well! Does what it says in the OP, lets ya eat mobs, carry them out, hork them up, or digest them, with a visible gut! The tonics work, the prey kick and struggle now and then... there's even a failsafe for trying ta eat non-vanilla mobs. All in all, is good!

Suggestions and comments time...

1. If ya do improve upon the multiplayer aspect... well, the hard part is gonna be findin' out how ta make it so that people have their own belly skins, otherwise you're gonna see your own belly skin on other people.

2. Difficulty-based struggling - have it so that difficulty affects struggling. Easy difficulty - they struggle less, hard difficulty, they struggle more... and, well, peaceful difficulty, peaceful doesn't do hunger, so maybe no struggles at all since there's nothing to balance against. :P
...maybe toggle-able by config?

3. A minor one, but maybe the "saturation tonic" should be renamed to something more fitting of "this lets you stuff more prey into your gut". :P

4. A future idea, kinda out there, though... There's another mod out there, Extra Utilities, that has a "golden lasso" item, that lets you capture a mob with every single bit of data intact. If you could find a way to adapt that code to your mod, would make it a bit useful for transporting mobs. :P
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Firon » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:05 am

pred only content huh?....kinda a shame if you ask me as there's a possible market for prey content too
Firon
---

Postby DollyFailFail » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:13 am

Yeah I'd say that I'd definitely be interested in (non-multiplayer)player prey content in the future. Still absolutely looking forward to trying this out though.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:37 pm

On the subject of prey content. Integrating it into the Grimoire of Gaia mod (if it's installed, otherwise nothing would happen) would allow a more extensible system for players to experience themselves as prey: https://the-grimoire-of-gaia.fandom.com ... egory:Mobs

Adding a "Soulbind" upgrade for your VToken would be interesting too. For PvP Content or when prey content comes out... hitting a player with a VToken and digesting them with the Soulbind mod equipped will stop them from respawning for a time. If you have an internal stomach cell/area for players to be stuck in while in a stomach, the player digested would be stuck here until they are allowed to respawn. If not, they would be forced to spectate their predator until allowed to respawn. You can upgrade the amount of time you force the prey to stay soulbound by adding more of the soulbind upgrade to the token. (If considering adding this to Grimoire of Gaia mobs, the valkyrie and succubus mobs would have soulbind on by default.)
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby rez » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:07 pm

I'm enjoying the mod so far. The only things I would suggest is that swallowing prey fills the hunger meter, and perhaps some kind of template for making a custom belly, something like some rectangles with labels saying where they would end up on the model.
rez
Somewhat familiar

Postby chris9774 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:54 pm

Honestly i haven't ever dabbled in texture editing in minecraft, or most games for that matter, however I was wondering if you could go into a bit more detail on exactly how you replace the belly textures, because i have a skin but i cant open them and use the png unless there is some other way that I'm unaware of. Thanks in advance
chris9774
Somewhat familiar

Postby MysticSummoner » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:07 pm

chris9774 wrote:Honestly i haven't ever dabbled in texture editing in minecraft, or most games for that matter, however I was wondering if you could go into a bit more detail on exactly how you replace the belly textures, because i have a skin but i cant open them and use the png unless there is some other way that I'm unaware of. Thanks in advance

rez wrote:I'm enjoying the mod so far. The only things I would suggest is that swallowing prey fills the hunger meter, and perhaps some kind of template for making a custom belly, something like some rectangles with labels saying where they would end up on the model.

I added an example textures folder that has sides color coded and extra instuctions.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Re: Minecraft Vore Mod : VCraft Beta 1.1

Postby MBucket » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:44 pm

Hey this works pretty great so far! Adding in custom textures to the "belly" model isn't that hard either. Hope in the future there could be some sort of way to eat items/blocks as well.
Attachments
KB.png
MBucket
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:42 pm

and I am not going to do much with multiplayer in mind.

Prey content doesn't mean you have to force yourself into making it player versus player only.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:15 pm

THIS IS MORE LIKE IT! BOUT DAMN TIME! THIS! THIS IS A MINECRAFT VORE MOD! NOT THAT WEIRD ASS TELEPORT INTO A BELLY YOU HAVE TO BUILD! FINALLY! *inhales* *phew* MysticSummoner, you god of a man(or woman), THANK YOU!
Last edited by Turbotowns on Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Turbotowns
???

Postby LOLDUDE » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:35 pm

Excellent concept that works pretty well for what it is already! I think this has a lot of potential, though, and I'd like to suggest a few things for you to possibly integrate later on, if you'd be able:
  • Streamline the belly re-texturing process. Mainly, if there would be a way for people to get their custom skin-matching bellies working whilst having to edit less textures, that would be great. Perhaps you could have the belly models call for just one texture, and each model has different UV mapping to show more or less of specific features? I dunno if UV mapping is really possible in Minecraft, but if it is, that could work.
  • Make it easier to integrate custom belly textures into the game. I'm thinking that, if possible, you could have the mod create a subfolder in .minecraft named "vcraft". In this folder, for each belly that the player would want to be available to them, they could make subfolders and place the appropriate textures for each one inside. Then, the mod could recognize these subfolders as replacement belly textures and allow the player to choose between them in an in-game GUI. More Player Models does something similar to this, where it makes a subfolder in which mod-specific data is stored, so I imagine that might be possible for this.
  • Make the perspective in the mod's text strings consistent. Currently, some lines are in first person and some are in second, and I think it'd be better to stick with one throughout. Personally, I'd prefer second person, but if possible, maybe you could provide an in-game option for the player to pick themselves, and have the mod switch out the strings according to their choice.
  • Make it possible for mobs to eat you. A bunch of people have suggested this already, but this would be nice for those who are more inclined to be prey. At the very least, perhaps you could make it so right-clicking on a mob with the VCraft token prompts them to eat. At most, you could make it an option for mobs to automatically attempt to eat the player, possibly with options for you to enable/disable this behavior for certain mobs, so the player can avoid getting eaten by things they'd rather not be eaten by.
  • Multiplayer integration. Again, I know this is something that's been suggested already, but a lot of fun could be had with this in a multiplayer situation. Players being able to eat other players would be nice (the eaten player could just spectate the one who ate them whilst they're in them), but at the very least, optimizing the mob vore aspect for servers would be good, too.
  • Mod support. I know that there are a lot of different mods for 1.12.2 that people would likely want to use this with, but considering how complicated some of them are, I would understand if you wouldn't be able to get them working with this. At the very least, I would personally like to see this have support for the aforementioned More Player Models. I've tested it with VCRaft, and whilst the models that that mod can add to the player, like tails and ears and such, don't conflict with VCraft's belly, the belly does not change position or size in relation to the player's size being changed. If the player is at 200% size, the belly will be on their crotch, and if they're at 50% size, it will be on their face. At the very least, I would like to see the belly scale accordingly with the size of the torso, even if that makes the bulges much smaller or bigger than they normally are. Additionally, if you go ahead with making mobs able to eat players, and subsequently give them their own belly models, you could maybe have those utilized on More Player Models's alternate models for the player.
Sorry for the wall of text, or for possibly coming across as demanding a lot from you or telling you how to make your mod, I just wanted to share with you my thoughts on how you could make this great mod even better. I don't expect all of this to be possible, but I'm hoping that the things that are possible could be added to this later on. Regardless of what you do with it, though, thank you very much for making Minecraft's first vore mod!
LOLDUDE
New to the forum

Postby THEDEMONWARLOCK » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:27 pm

Mary mother milk drinker! This is amazing! Bravo my friend! Keep up the good work! :D
THEDEMONWARLOCK
Been posting for a bit

Postby MysticSummoner » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:32 pm

I’m glad you like the idea so far, I feel like I should answer some of your points because a couple of them are things people are requesting.
LOLDUDE wrote:Streamline the belly re-texturing process.

I see what you mean for the textures, I could combine all of the textures into a single texture that includes textures for all of the stages; which I think I might end up doing because it would be much more efficient.

LOLDUDE wrote:Make it easier to integrate custom belly textures into the game.

I really wish there was a better way I could do this for now, but I’m not that good at mod making, the system is the best it is going to get for a while, but there is a chance that I could eventually figure something out.

LOLDUDE wrote:Make the perspective consistent.

I am actually having this in the next update, there will be some sort of way to toggle the type of messages, first or second person. I slightly overlooked this part of the mod, and will get a fix for it out when I have the time to finish a couple other issue fixes.

LOLDUDE wrote:Make it possible for mobs to eat you.

I have seen the requests for this and I am on board with making a prey version. I plan to make this a separate mod that you download on this page, mainly because with something like prey, I plan to try multiplayer support, because it would be much easier achievement than than making the player-pred version multiplayer friendly.

LOLDUDE wrote:Mod support.

I actually also use more player models with this mod, and I have seen this issue, it is something that I will experiment with the belly for certain different sizes, but it will take a bit of work to get the models to look right, so look forward for support for this mod in the future. Looking at other mods, I don’t know what mods people would want support for, so I’ll look into support for other mods as people ask for them.

I really enjoy reading comments and I totally get what you are trying to get at, I will try to add things as they are requested, but I am no where need good at mod making so many things will be out of reach for me for now.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby SpuzzBunn » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:37 am

I have no clue how to mod, but how hard would it be to add alt vore? CV, UB, AV, ect.

I assume this mod was no easy feat, and would rather you focus on bugs and possibly adding player prey features. I just wanted to know how realistic it would be to add stuff like a dick or other genitals to the mod. :V
SpuzzBunn
Been posting for a bit

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:07 am

Ive been having quite a bit of fun just messing around with this mod and would like to say Id be willing to help with creating sprite work if you would like.

I also have this bug to report where some times the belly object textures flatten to the top of the object.

2020-01-15_23.01.29.png

2020-01-16_00.02.41.png
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game