Minecraft Vore Mods : (Discontinued)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you guys like me to make a discord server for all of this?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:07 am

Yes
97%
No
3%

Total votes : 30

Re: Minecraft Vore Mod : VCraft 1.3

Postby MysticSummoner » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:06 am

I wanted to respond to a few of the comments I've seen, so I am going to do it in one comment
Phorcyz19 wrote:I'm stuck with a gamebreaking bug. My character has a belly, but the mod says I have nothing in my stomach, so it won't digest or regurgitate, so I'm slowed and can't eat anything, and can't get rid of the belly.

Can you tell me what happened before to cause this glitch, I cannot tell how to fix it otherwise.

RWGryphon wrote:
SONICTEEN2GAMING wrote:MysticSummoner, will you add the ability to use this on bedrock edition?

Unfortunately, Minecraft Bedrock Edition was never made with the same modding capabilities as the Java edition. It's an entirely different programming language so the chances are close to impossible.

Like RWGryphon said, I won't be able to.

LOLDUDE wrote:Thanks for addressing the bugs I reported! Found a few more that I'd like to bring to your attention, though

I'll look over these and I will possibly send out a 1.4 before 2.0, I've just been busy with the PCraft demo. As for the armor equip one, i'm not too sure how easy it will be fixed. Also, endermites are not one of the mobs that can be regurgitated currently, but I will look into why the snow golem cannot.

ninjajoeman wrote:Just an FYI if anyone is having the floating belly issue, make sure belly 1-12 are 32x32.
Only 13 should be 64

Please ninjajoeman's advise and always make sure to check if texture sizes have changed in a new update, as I am not always on top of saying they have.

RealZikik wrote:Glad to see Minecraft finally has a vore mod.

I actually really enjoy making this mod because I've seen that there hasn't really been any other mods, and I feel that it was something that it should have had long ago.

SubZero156 wrote:this looks good, I would also like to see a system that tells you what you ate. like if you ate a player their name etc and so on

I actually did have a system in mind of telling what mobs can be regurgitated coming in 2.0, but as for players, VCraft is meant to be a singleplayer-only mod due to how it works, maybe at some point it could have multiplayer support, but for now it would function strangely on servers, mostly due to belly textures. (PCraft though, is created in a multiplayer friendly way).

Phorcyz19 wrote:A fun idea for a future update could be if you have a zombie villager in your belly, then drink a potion of weakness and eat a golden apple, then you spit out a villager

I tried this out in 1.3, but it did not work, so I will reattempt this idea in 2.0, maybe a special tonic might have to be used.

failbird105 wrote:If I might make a non-mod compatibility suggestion for the prey mod though, maybe you could have something similar to the Tonics in the Pred mod, except these would be oils instead, which you apply to yourself to give different effects(examples with temporary names: Tasty oil; makes mobs more likely to eat you depending on effect level, this would let you get yourself eaten by non-hostile mobs. Antacid oil; makes you immune to digestion, this would either give you plenty of time to fight your way out of a belly, or plenty of time to relax in one. Lubricating/Flexible oil; makes it easier to eat you, allowing things that would otherwise be too small to even try to gobble you up anyway, this could be replaced or possibly even paired with a shrinking oil)

I really like this idea actually, and plan to introduce certain oils to PCraft's first true release.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Re: Minecraft Vore Mods : VCraft 1.3 & Prey-Version Demo

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:41 am

HOT DAYUM!
I look forward to eventual Creeper and Slime Girls!
Turbotowns
???

Postby ownednooberhaha » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:08 am

How in the world do you install this?
ownednooberhaha
Been posting for a bit

Postby DollyFailFail » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:12 am

So apparently Husks where already implemented at this point in Minecraft(something I didn't know), which is good, because one of the best skins I've found(as in, not just 'girl in mob-themed outfit') is for a Husk girl.
There's also a couple more skins that would work, but I want to do a bit of work on the skins(and personally I'd want them to have different models, but y'know, that's more difficult and I can understand if you'd rather just make them with normal or resized models instead)

Would you be willing to use models from other mods? Because if so then I could definitely point you to at least one mod with a wide variety of quality monster-girl models, but if not, then it seems like most of the mobs are going to have to either use the 'human in themed clothes' skins or be specifically made for this(which, y'know, I'm willing to put in some effort to do, but I'm not exactly the best at this either)

Also, would pred-mobs eating other mobs ever be possible?
Attachments
Husk_Zombie_Girl.png
Husk girl
Husk_Zombie_Girl.png (3.3 KiB) Viewed 4194 times
Last edited by DollyFailFail on Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MianQ » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:46 am

How would one go about helping in this modding endeavor?
MianQ
Been posting for a bit

Postby MellowYellow » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:48 am

Tried out the PCraft stuff, and it's a good start! Here's a few thoughts I wanted to share:
-You should probably be able to be eaten by the zombie girl after it has digested you
-The zombie girl should probably also have a slightly smaller stomach after having digested you
-The death by digestion text shouldn't pop up twice
-Being able to see yourself be absorbed would be nice if possible
-Maybe make other preds have a chance to escape from your stomach or do more damage when struggling?

That's all that came to mind. If you need any help with textures I have some experience so feel free to HMU!
MellowYellow
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:55 am

Hoh!~ The zombie girl's weight gain is only the beginning of the weight gain train that this mod brings forth(hopefully)...

Meanwhile... Oof, getting digested results in a complete loss of inventory, no grave stone(via other mods), doesn't even drop on the ground(which you could have just drop around our pred, or in front of them(in that's possible), coupled with a burp sound effect, my logic here should be obvious).

Fair warning!

As it is currently, being digested results in a COMPLETE loss of stuff(including the prey token, so if you want to be eaten again, you'll have to spawn another one)!
Empty out your inventories before spawning an enemy pred.

Now then... I attacked Alex and it almost seemed like she was aggroed to me(until the 3rd strike when she got past me and kept going. XD).
Which makes me wonder... passive mobs that become aggressive after being attacked! Like wolves or zombie pigmen.

Oh! And maybe the enemy preds gets a bigger belly if you had a belly at the time of swallowage(Multi-Pred-ception might be inevitable, but maybe as a baseline, OUR belly size doesn't matter? base the bigger size off of the scenario that we spawn two zombie girls, eat one, and gets eaten by the other)?

And of course... the hostile pred mobs swallow other prey mobs(which include pred mobs like Alex), anything that YOU could eat.

I look forward to the day when we can have mass vorgies, buy spawning a bunch of pred mobs and seeing them devour each other(maybe even join in ourselves). ;) XD
Hahaha, one step at a time though. XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby DollyFailFail » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:09 am

MellowYellow wrote: -The zombie girl should probably also have a slightly smaller stomach after having digested you

I'd actually like this part to be configurable if it wouldn't be too hard(I do understand that you already have to make at least 2 belly textures for every new pred after
all). I quite like having big post-digestion bellies.

Turbotowns wrote:Meanwhile... Oof, getting digested results in a complete loss of inventory, no grave stone(via other mods), doesn't even drop on the ground(which you could have just drop around our pred, or in front of them(in that's possible), coupled with a burp sound effect, my logic here should be obvious).

Fair warning!

As it is currently, being digested results in a COMPLETE loss of stuff(including the prey token, so if you want to be eaten again, you'll have to spawn another one)!

Might I suggest that there be an option of either:
A. Pred burps out your items after digestion
or
B. Your stuff stays inside the pred, and you have to find a way to get it back out :wink:
Last edited by DollyFailFail on Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:11 am

failbird105 wrote:
MellowYellow wrote: -The zombie girl should probably also have a slightly smaller stomach after having digested you

I'd actually like this part to be configurable if it wouldn't be too hard(I do understand that you already have to make at least 2 belly textures for every new pred after

Turbotowns wrote:Meanwhile... Oof, getting digested results in a complete loss of inventory, no grave stone(via other mods), doesn't even drop on the ground(which you could have just drop around our pred, or in front of them(in that's possible), coupled with a burp sound effect, my logic here should be obvious).

Fair warning!

Might I suggest that there be an option of either:
A. Pred burps out your items after digestion
or
B. Your stuff stays inside the pred, and you have to either kill them or get eaten by them again and escape to get it back.

I lean towards option 1 because burps are lovely, but option 2 is HOH!~ *thinkemoji*
Turbotowns
???

Postby DollyFailFail » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:23 am

Turbotowns wrote:I lean towards option 1 because burps are lovely, but option 2 is HOH!~ *thinkemoji*

Hence why I said it should be optional. Make it so that the player can choose! Also, there could easily be a burp-on-digestion in both versions, just one doesn't release your items.

Though I do admit, that making option B is a good bit harder on the 'coding' front.

I'd almost suggest an option C where it works like option B but you have a time limit to get your inventory back before that's digested too, but that's just piling even more work on Mystics plate for something that even I(who suggested it because I really like the idea of it) would probably not use.

Also, if mobs eating other mobs does become a thing, may I suggest a splash potion that makes all preds hit regurgitate immediately? Could also work for releasing items in option B.

Edit:
I've noticed a bug. When you get eaten(by a zombie girl at least, haven't tested with Alex's yet), all zombie girls get bellies, and you can escape by right-clicking on any of them.
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MysticSummoner » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:20 pm

Responding to comments about PCraft, thank you for taking the time to comment.
Before I start:
In the next demo version I hope to work on a tameable monster girl (like a wolf or ocelot) that would eat monsters to protect you, so if you have any monster girl textures that would fit this criteria please try to get them to me so that I can start development of this type of mob.

Responses:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MianQ wrote:How would one go about helping in this modding endeavor?

I need your guys help getting skins (either good human ones or monster girls) to turn into mobs (You can find or make these, anything helps!). I can as well try to recreate different models that are in different mods (although the animation of these models may not be the best). Anything you can send my way would be appreciated.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MellowYellow wrote:Tried out the PCraft stuff, and it's a good start! Here's a few thoughts I wanted to share:
-You should probably be able to be eaten by the zombie girl after it has digested you
-The zombie girl should probably also have a slightly smaller stomach after having digested you
-The death by digestion text shouldn't pop up twice
-Being able to see yourself be absorbed would be nice if possible
-Maybe make other preds have a chance to escape from your stomach or do more damage when struggling?

That's all that came to mind. If you need any help with textures I have some experience so feel free to HMU!

I've added one extra step for the zombie girl eating you after digestion, and a second digestion state after that. I will slowly add more outcomes to being eaten after digested (this, of course, will have a cap that will differ from mob to mob). The text error, should be fixed, or if not I'll re-look into it. I definitely do want to see yourself being absorbed, and it is a system that I will eventually implement. For the VCraft support, I do plan to add some, but it won't be for a while.
I could always use more monster girl/human textures to use in this mod, so if there are any you'd like me to use in the mod, feel free to send them my way! :D
Turbotowns wrote:Hoh!~ The zombie girl's weight gain is only the beginning of the weight gain train that this mod brings forth(hopefully)...

In Demo 2 I've added another stage for weight gain for the zombie girl, there will be a max, so I will slowly add more stages as i continue the demo's development.
Turbotowns wrote:Fair warning!

As of Demo 2 this is now fixed to items being dropped.
Turbotowns wrote:Now then... I attacked Alex and it almost seemed like she was aggroed to me

This was a feature at first, but I have removed it in the latest version. I like the idea of certain passive mobs retaliating and eating you if you attack them, but I was not quite ready to develop this feature.
Turbotowns wrote:Oh! And maybe the enemy preds gets a bigger belly if you had a belly at the time of swallowage(Multi-Pred-ception might be inevitable, but maybe as a baseline, OUR belly size doesn't matter? base the bigger size off of the scenario that we spawn two zombie girls, eat one, and gets eaten by the other)?

It will take some time, probably not until right after I am out fo the "demo' stage, but compatability with VCraft for those playing in single player is definitely possible.
Turbotowns wrote:And of course... the hostile pred mobs swallow other prey mobs(which include pred mobs like Alex), anything that YOU could eat.

I've always wanted something like this to happen so I have begun an early version of this system with Zombie Girls and villagers in Demo 2.
failbird105 wrote:I've noticed a bug. When you get eaten(by a zombie girl at least, haven't tested with Alex's yet), all zombie girls get bellies, and you can escape by right-clicking on any of them.

This only happens if the other Zombie Girls are too close to the event. The easiest way for me to get everything in this mod to work is by using unseen potion effects that cause events to happen on certain mobs, I know it is very inefficient and will cause problems but it is mostly due to my mod making limitations, This is the experimental build though, and I already have plans of fixing this by lowering the distance by which things like this are effected.
failbird105 wrote:There's also a couple more skins that would work, but I want to do a bit of work on the skins(and personally I'd want them to have different models, but y'know, that's more difficult and I can understand if you'd rather just make them with normal or resized models instead)

Also, would pred-mobs eating other mobs ever be possible?

For the different models, I would need to see a couple reference images, but there is a good chance I could mostly recreate models seen in other places, I just need to know what you are looking for.
failbird105 wrote:

I also like the bigger bellies, but I may add a configuration to lower it, it would add so much more work for me to do so it is something that I would put at the bottom of my list.
failbird105 wrote:A. Pred burps out your items after digestion
or
B. Your stuff stays inside the pred, and you have to find a way to get it back out :wink:

Option B is extremely hard for me right now, so the player instead just drops their items now upon digestion for now.
ownednooberhaha wrote:How in the world do you install this?

Just put it into your mods folder, if you don't know how to install mods in minecraft look it up, there should be plenty of tutorials on how to do it.
Again, thank you for all of your responses, they are really helping me to decide which way this mod will be going.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Re: Minecraft Vore Mods : VCraft 1.3 & Prey-Version Demo 2

Postby DollyFailFail » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:06 pm

I can actually give you some models. I was going to give you the models from the Cute Mob Models, but unfortunately there seems to be something wrong with them. Or, at least, with the versions that I got. So they don't seem to actually work. However, the Grimoire of Gaia mod just straight up has its source code available for download on github, and it has quite a few good monstergirls of its own!(including: two varieties of antgirl with two different textures, two types of slimegirl, naga's, centaurs, harpies, and more!)

Here's the github link, just press the green 'Clone or Download' button to download the whole source code of the mod as a ZIP
https://github.com/Silentine/GrimoireOfGaia
As a note, the models for the Mobs in GoG are stored in 'src\main\java\gaia\model' while the textures are in 'src\main\resources\assets\grimoireofgaia\textures\entity', just to make finding them easier on you. I think you might still have to do the animations yourself though, if only because I don't know where to find them in the files, if there even are animation files.
Last edited by DollyFailFail on Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:40 pm, edited 10 times in total.
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby THEDEMONWARLOCK » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:45 pm

I adore your work ethnic and all you've accomplished thus far! I'm unsure of your current status, but I would hope you are doing well and not overwhelmed by all this success and interest. Do rest from time to time and rehydrate often you massive legend. :)
THEDEMONWARLOCK
Been posting for a bit

Postby DollyFailFail » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:50 pm

THEDEMONWARLOCK wrote:I adore your work ethnic and all you've accomplished thus far! I'm unsure of your current status, but I would hope you are doing well and not overwhelmed by all this success and interest. Do rest from time to time and rehydrate often you massive legend. :)

Absolutely! And if there's anything I can do to make this easier for you, then I'll try my best!

Edit: As for tamable mobs, well, I'm looking, but so far I haven't really found any particularly good wolf/ocelot girl skins. Which seems to be kind of an issue with the fact that they're made for the regular player model instead of something even slightly more complex.
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MysticSummoner » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:49 pm

failbird105 wrote:I can actually give you some models. I was going to give you the models from the Cute Mob Models, but unfortunately there seems to be something wrong with them. Or, at least, with the versions that I got. So they don't seem to actually work. However, the Grimoire of Gaia mod just straight up has its source code available for download on github, and it has quite a few good monstergirls of its own!(including: two varieties of antgirl with two different textures, two types of slimegirl, naga's, centaurs, harpies, and more!)

Thanks for leading me to this. I now have access to the textures of Grimoire of Gaia, but the problem is that minecraft entity models are .java, which is a format that cannot be read by modeling programs, so it essentially is useless. The textures however, allow me to look at the in-game model and try to build a similar replica one, which I thimk i did pretty well here:
Both of these i had to build from scratch using only the textures and an in-game reference, but I am pretty proud of how it turned out. I haven't quite decided how the ender girl pred will work yet, but I am pretty sure that i will make it a friendly one.

As for the husk you sent, I really liked it the texture, and was able to bring it in, and at this point it has some functionality.

Thank you for the help you have been giving me through this, I really appreciate it.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby DollyFailFail » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:14 pm

MysticSummoner wrote:Thanks for leading me to this. I now have access to the textures of Grimoire of Gaia, but the problem is that minecraft entity models are .java, which is a format that cannot be read by modeling programs, so it essentially is useless.

If I may ask, what file type do you use for models? I might be able to work on converting the models into it for you tomorrow and save you the time on re-making them from the textures. At the very least I can convert them into .obj
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby clinkoclinko » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:50 pm

hrmmm i really do like weight gain after vore. is it possible to influence those changes on the player model for the pred mod? or is it something that will be exclusive to npc preds? i think i can understand why if it wouldn't be possible for pred players. Otherwise this is really cool stuff!
clinkoclinko
New to the forum

Postby MysticSummoner » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:52 pm

failbird105 wrote:If I may ask, what file type do you use for models? I might be able to work on converting the models into it for you tomorrow and save you the time on re-making them from the textures. At the very least I can convert them into .obj

All minecraft entities, as for as I know of use .java files, and in turn so do I. It also looks like .obj files cannot be read by modeling programs either, so it looks like I might be out of luck. The last thing you may be able to do (I don't even know if it would be possible or even work if it did), would be to somehow covert them to .json models, (these are usually used for blocks and items), and from there I could convert them to entity models. Sorry to say but I don't think there is anything that could be done :(
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby VorianStormstride » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:06 pm

Welp, I gotta admit that I'm a dummy. I don't know how to get this mod installed, or any minecraft mod for that matter. While yes, there are different 'tutorials' on how to mod minecraft, I have no idea as to which tutorial to use. Do I pick one that adds a custom launcher? Do I try to fiddle around with forge again? Manual modding doesn't work as the vanilla launcher just overwrites the minecraft.jar file on startup. Any idea on which tutorial is the simplest/requires the least amount of third party programs to run?
VorianStormstride
Been posting for a bit

Postby dst3313 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:08 pm

There is a mod out there called More Player Models that lets you change your player model in various ways - adding ears or tails, becoming a giant or a mini, stuff like that. One modification to the model in particular allows you to add breasts. If you can isolate the code in that mod, you might be able to figure out how to make one central lower bump instead of two small upper ones. Just a tip, and good luck, a single player based vore mod is exactly what has been needed for a long time.

Although it looks like maybe you've got something working in a similar way already actually.. nice
Last edited by dst3313 on Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trust no one. Even me.
dst3313
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game