Minecraft Vore Mods : (Discontinued)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you guys like me to make a discord server for all of this?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:07 am

Yes
97%
No
3%

Total votes : 30

Re: Minecraft Vore Mods : VCraft 2.0 (A) & PCraft Demo 4

Postby bobert1234567 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:43 am

Are there plans for Grimoire of Gaia, and pcraft mobs to be edible in vcraft?
bobert1234567
Been posting for a bit

Postby Oihso » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:52 am

Alternative sounds for VCraft / PCraft. Deeper sounds / burps / longer. Unzip and place sounds inside mod .jar file (assets/vcraft/sounds or assets/pcraft/sounds). More suited for massive snacks :gulp:
Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I3jfYd ... sp=sharing
Oihso
New to the forum

Postby BigBellyVoreLuver » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:41 am

I had always wanted to make or work on something like this but I never got the time. I am glad it is turning out so well for you, however! I have some sprite making experience in minecraft so if there is anything I can help with, let me know!
BigBellyVoreLuver
Been posting for a bit

Postby MysticSummoner » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:34 pm

bobert1234567 wrote:Are there plans for Grimoire of Gaia, and pcraft mobs to be edible in vcraft?

Yes, at some point support will be added.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Re: Minecraft Vore Mods : VCraft 2.0 (A) & PCraft Demo 5

Postby RakeVuri » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:53 am

Seems like there's some kind of error with pcraft's data, because after messing with it for a while, predators just ceased to be able to eat me. Restarting the game, creating a new world, hell creating an entirely new instance of Minecraft, nothing's able to eat me anymore.
Where does pcraft store prey information? I'd like to delete the file so it generates new information.

edit

Okay, somehow I managed to bruteforce it by tossing my ptoken away, getting a Weresheep to eat me and then picking up the ptoken again.

edit

Appears to be caused by letting the Dryad eat and heal you. Trying to leave by right clicking cause the dryad's belly to vanish while also switching you to being digested instead.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby JadeThePanda » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:19 am

RakeVuri wrote:Seems like there's some kind of error with pcraft's data, because after messing with it for a while, predators just ceased to be able to eat me. Restarting the game, creating a new world, hell creating an entirely new instance of Minecraft, nothing's able to eat me anymore.
Where does pcraft store prey information? I'd like to delete the file so it generates new information.

Try /escape any time you want to get eaten, there's a major bug in the current release that, upon player spawn, makes the game think you've already been eaten when you haven't, so it doesn't let anything eat you.
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby liam123 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:42 am

Very interesting update and very enjoyable also
Just a shame that the holstaurus can’t digest the player I was looking forward to becoming holstaurus milk myself~
liam123
Been posting for a bit

Postby Draupnir7 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:45 pm

It's probably something on my end, namely me, but I can't seem to get any of the content to show up at all, not even in Creative.
I feel like this is a dumb question, but modding 1.12 can't be that far off from modding 1.14/1.15, right?
Draupnir7
Somewhat familiar

Postby DefinitlyOrginal » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:46 pm

So I don't know if i'm just being stupid, but when it comes to escaping a pred, right clicking doesn't mount them, it just removes their belly, and im locked in a state as if i was swallowed, and can't get out. Any Help?
DefinitlyOrginal
Been posting for a bit

Postby JadeThePanda » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:15 pm

Draupnir7 wrote:It's probably something on my end, namely me, but I can't seem to get any of the content to show up at all, not even in Creative.
I feel like this is a dumb question, but modding 1.12 can't be that far off from modding 1.14/1.15, right?

Have you installed Forge, and if so, what version of Forge?
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby DefinitlyOrginal » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:35 pm

JadeThePanda wrote:
Draupnir7 wrote:It's probably something on my end, namely me, but I can't seem to get any of the content to show up at all, not even in Creative.

Have you installed Forge, and if so, what version of Forge?

This one

(using MultiMc)
DefinitlyOrginal
Been posting for a bit

Postby Catvs » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:08 pm

I found a couple of issues.
Can't get eaten by anything thing with the ptoken.
Even in survival mode the mobs just kill instead of eat.
Zombie girl does attack Alex but husk girl ignores her and it doesn't seem like Zombie girl can vore at all. But Husk girl did eat villagers.
Even at half a heart Dryads don't swallow the player to heal, and they don't try to eat the player if they break wood, only attack.

Basically I don't think any of the mobs or players can vore.
Catvs
Somewhat familiar

Postby Draupnir7 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:49 pm

You two pointed me in the right direction, I forgot to nab Forge. Thank you both.
Draupnir7
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ediblestranger » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:13 am

Catvs wrote:I found a couple of issues.
Can't get eaten by anything thing with the ptoken.
Even in survival mode the mobs just kill instead of eat.
Zombie girl does attack Alex but husk girl ignores her and it doesn't seem like Zombie girl can vore at all. But Husk girl did eat villagers.
Even at half a heart Dryads don't swallow the player to heal, and they don't try to eat the player if they break wood, only attack.

Basically I don't think any of the mobs or players can vore.

Not the dev, not even close, but I've played around with the mod quite a bit so I'll try to answer some questions with what I've found.

In terms of not being eaten, try the /escape command on spawn in. The game seems to think you're already being consumed on initial spawn and sometimes on respawn.
Currently ZombieGirl and HuskGirl are a bit busted and can't really do much properly.
Dryads seem to only Eat-to-Heal at "critical" health, basically when your HP bar is wiggling, so I think 2.5~3 hearts or less. Still should type /escape first to be sure.
In PCraft you can't vore, it's prey only. I also think if you try to use Vcraft and Pcraft together you can't vore the Pcraft mobs, only vanilla mobs but I haven't tried those two together due to fear of causing conflicts.
-EdibleStranger
Ediblestranger
Been posting for a bit

Postby JadeThePanda » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:06 pm

Ediblestranger wrote:In PCraft you can't vore, it's prey only. I also think if you try to use Vcraft and Pcraft together you can't vore the Pcraft mobs, only vanilla mobs but I haven't tried those two together due to fear of causing conflicts.

They don't conflict whatsoever from what I can tell, but you are correct, the PCraft mobs aren't edible.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby BloodWingedWolf » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:24 pm

I had the same issue to fix it just type /escape, that solves the mobs not eating.
BloodWingedWolf
New to the forum

Postby Catvs » Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:15 am

Every things all good now, the /escape was the problem.
Catvs
Somewhat familiar

Postby zerochance117 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:44 am

I've tried /escape to fix the pcraft thing but its not working for me am i doing something wrong am i missing a part of the command like my player name or something it will say im getting swallowed but nothing happens to me and mgirls just get stuck in a swallow animation like dryad puts hand on mouth gets big cheeks some belly size and freezes like that but does nothing to me im still out and about as if nothing happened
zerochance117
New to the forum

Postby bees123 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:58 am

Really enjoying this mod, but is there any chance you could stop some mobs from despawning? I've been trying to keep some holstauruses in my base but every time I come back they despawn
bees123
Participator

Postby anthill33 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:05 pm

not sure if anyone else has the problem but mobs seem to be getting stuck in the swallowing state
anthill33
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game