Minecraft Vore Mods : (Discontinued)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you guys like me to make a discord server for all of this?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:07 am

Yes
97%
No
3%

Total votes : 30

Re: Minecraft Vore Mods : VCraft 1.3 & Prey-Version Demo 2

Postby DollyFailFail » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:09 pm

MysticSummoner wrote:All minecraft entities, as for as I know of use .java files, and in turn so do I. It also looks like .obj files cannot be read by modeling programs either, so it looks like I might be out of luck. The last thing you may be able to do (I don't even know if it would be possible or even work if it did), would be to somehow covert them to .json models, (these are usually used for blocks and items), and from there I could convert them to entity models. Sorry to say but I don't think there is anything that could be done :(

I have to wonder what Modeling program you use, because the one I use(it's called Blockbench) can read .java and .json too, and it even allows me to edit the textures at the same time as the models.

Hmm, on the one hand, .json supposedly works better for modeling(.java can't handle the outer texture layers that many skins have), on the other hand, it would take far less time to just add bellies to the .java models than to manually remake them or even just find a way to convert them.

Act at your own discretion I suppose. I'd personally recommend you switch from what you're using to Blockbench, that way you can work with the .java models and the .json models you apparently where already using, instead of having to manually re-build the models, but it's up to you really.
Last edited by DollyFailFail on Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:09 am, edited 9 times in total.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby clinkoclinko » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:28 pm

VorianStormstride wrote:Welp, I gotta admit that I'm a dummy. I don't know how to get this mod installed, or any minecraft mod for that matter. While yes, there are different 'tutorials' on how to mod minecraft, I have no idea as to which tutorial to use. Do I pick one that adds a custom launcher? Do I try to fiddle around with forge again? Manual modding doesn't work as the vanilla launcher just overwrites the minecraft.jar file on startup. Any idea on which tutorial is the simplest/requires the least amount of third party programs to run?

oh uh you can use forge for this. If you download forge for 1.12.2 that will be able to handle your mods for you so long as you install the 1.12.2 release on the minecraft launcher. you can follow any tutorial that teaches you to install forge for 1.15.1 and just do the same for 1.12.2 forge.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgN0m8nvats
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4lui0C87kQ
these tutorials should show you how to do it for 1.15.1. just follow the same steps just with 1.12.2 version of forge and minecraft.
clinkoclinko
New to the forum

Postby LOLDUDE » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:37 pm

PCraft seems like a good proof of concept for now! However, I have some suggestions for it I'd like to share:
  • Would it be possible for you to make the invisible prey player attach to the pred mob, possibly as if they're a mount? That way, they'd be actually trapped in them and can be carried around by the mob for as long as they stay in there.
  • Since Alex will only eat a willing player anyway, might it be possible for you to make it so she won't start digestion unless the player prompts it? I'd imagine this would be a good behavior for all non-hostile pred mobs, that way people can indulge in endosoma if they want, and choose to be digested if they so desire.
  • Do you think you'll make any animal preds? I and I imagine others would likely enjoy being able to be eaten by horses, cows, maybe even pigs and wolves, etc. Their genders are ambiguous, anyway (except for cows and maybe chickens, I suppose), so you wouldn't even have to make unique skins for them.
  • Pred mobs will be made to naturally spawn, correct? If so, I think it'd be useful for there to be an options menu that allows the player/server owner to toggle which pred mobs can appear naturally, that way they can cater it to their own preferences.
Lastly, a friend of mine gave me an idea that I think would be good for implementing animal preds, assuming you want to. You could have the pred animals' textures or models be very, very slightly different from their non-pred equivalents' (perhaps with small changes made to their eyes or something like that), that way it's hard to tell them apart from a distance. They'd also act the same way as their non-pred brethren do, except for one key difference: If a player attacks a pred mob, instead of them running away from the player, they'll run at the player and attempt to eat them! Since most animal mobs (I believe) can run faster than players, they'll most likely succeed in this, and the player will have to struggle to escape. This will create a dynamic where players will have to learn the visual differences between non-pred and pred mobs so they can avoid being eaten when attempting to hunt them, or seek them out so they can get eaten by them on purpose. I'd imagine that this behavior would be fairly easily to implement, since there are already mobs in the game that will only attack the player after being attacked by them, so it's just up to whether or not you would be interested in adding animal preds.
LOLDUDE
New to the forum

Postby DollyFailFail » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:56 pm

LOLDUDE wrote:PCraft seems like a good proof of concept for now! However, I have some suggestions for it I'd like to share:
[list][*]Would it be possible for you to make the invisible prey player attach to the pred mob, possibly as if they're a mount? That way, they'd be actually trapped in them and can be carried around by the mob for as long as they stay in there.
[*]Since Alex will only eat a willing player anyway, might it be possible for you to make it so she won't start digestion unless the player prompts it? I'd imagine this would be a good behavior for all non-hostile pred mobs, that way people can indulge in endosoma if they want, and choose to be digested if they so desire.
[*]Do you think you'll make any animal preds? I and I imagine others would likely enjoy being able to be eaten by horses, cows, maybe even pigs and wolves, etc. Their genders are ambiguous, anyway (except for cows and maybe chickens, I suppose), so you wouldn't even have to make unique skins for them.

I think that Mystic just isn't really interested in non-humanoid preds, considering how they said they wouldn't be doing pure monsters either, I feel like animals would probably fall under that.
I do like those first two ideas though
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby venomacer » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:59 pm

where's the download link to demo 2? current link in the first post seems to point to demo 1
venomacer
Somewhat familiar

Postby MysticSummoner » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:12 am

venomacer wrote:where's the download link to demo 2? current link in the first post seems to point to demo 1

Oops :o I've gone ahead and fixed that one, sorry about that!

failbird105 wrote:I have to wonder what Modeling program you use, because the one I use(it's called Blockbench) can read .java and .json too, and it even allows me to edit the textures at the same time as the models.

Anyway, I might be able to convert them to .json, but it will have to happen tomorrow if I do, and honestly, you may find it easier and/or faster to just use Blockbench and just use the .java models instead of having to re-create them or wait for them to potentially be converted into a file format your current program can use.

I also use blockbench, it is just if you've seen it, it cannot import .obj or .java files, and upon saving a .java file it will tell you that it is a write-only format and cannot be imported. I really wish it could, but it is just how .java files are saved

LOLDUDE wrote:PCraft seems like a good proof of concept for now! However, I have some suggestions for it I'd like to share:
  • Would it be possible for you to make the invisible prey player attach to the pred mob, possibly as if they're a mount? That way, they'd be actually trapped in them and can be carried around by the mob for as long as they stay in there.
  • Since Alex will only eat a willing player anyway, might it be possible for you to make it so she won't start digestion unless the player prompts it? I'd imagine this would be a good behavior for all non-hostile pred mobs, that way people can indulge in endosoma if they want, and choose to be digested if they so desire.
  • Do you think you'll make any animal preds? I and I imagine others would likely enjoy being able to be eaten by horses, cows, maybe even pigs and wolves, etc. Their genders are ambiguous, anyway (except for cows and maybe chickens, I suppose), so you wouldn't even have to make unique skins for them.
  • Pred mobs will be made to naturally spawn, correct? If so, I think it'd be useful for there to be an options menu that allows the player/server owner to toggle which pred mobs can appear naturally, that way they can cater it to their own preferences.
Lastly, a friend of mine gave me an idea that I think would be good for implementing animal preds, assuming you want to. You could have the pred animals' textures or models be very, very slightly different from their non-pred equivalents' (perhaps with small changes made to their eyes or something like that), that way it's hard to tell them apart from a distance. They'd also act the same way as their non-pred brethren do, except for one key difference: If a player attacks a pred mob, instead of them running away from the player, they'll run at the player and attempt to eat them! Since most animal mobs (I believe) can run faster than players, they'll most likely succeed in this, and the player will have to struggle to escape. This will create a dynamic where players will have to learn the visual differences between non-pred and pred mobs so they can avoid being eaten when attempting to hunt them, or seek them out so they can get eaten by them on purpose. I'd imagine that this behavior would be fairly easily to implement, since there are already mobs in the game that will only attack the player after being attacked by them, so it's just up to whether or not you would be interested in adding animal preds.

• I am going to look for ways to keep the player near enough to the mob, I am just not quite sure for now what the exact final system will be, it is still very early on for me to know for sure.
  • For Alex digesting players, I was thinking of having certain friendly preds be able to keep the player safe/move them around safely, but not all of them would have the ability to hold back stomach acids (maybe certain rarer preds would be able to?). I do not know where Alex would fall in this system, but there is still a lot to figure out with this mod while it is in its early stages. (I'll definitely consider this of course).
  • I am not very interested/into in things like that and if I do implement it I will save it for a later time, but if it were to be implemented I would definitely go with your friend's idea.
  • PCraft will definitely need a master config item for admin use on servers or players in singleplayer, I am definitely going to look into this possibility, but I am not quite sure how possible it would be for now.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby VorianStormstride » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:28 am

clinkoclinko wrote:
VorianStormstride wrote:Welp, I gotta admit that I'm a dummy. I don't know how to get this mod installed, or any minecraft mod for that matter. While yes, there are different 'tutorials' on how to mod minecraft, I have no idea as to which tutorial to use. Do I pick one that adds a custom launcher? Do I try to fiddle around with forge again? Manual modding doesn't work as the vanilla launcher just overwrites the minecraft.jar file on startup. Any idea on which tutorial is the simplest/requires the least amount of third party programs to run?

oh uh you can use forge for this. If you download forge for 1.12.2 that will be able to handle your mods for you so long as you install the 1.12.2 release on the minecraft launcher. you can follow any tutorial that teaches you to install forge for 1.15.1 and just do the same for 1.12.2 forge.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgN0m8nvats
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4lui0C87kQ
these tutorials should show you how to do it for 1.15.1. just follow the same steps just with 1.12.2 version of forge and minecraft.

That worked, thank you! Of all the tutorials I found, that one was the most accurate!
VorianStormstride
Been posting for a bit

Postby Catvs » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:36 am

This whole time I thought this was just for server RP stuff and now you're telling me there is single player content?
I couldn't install this mod faster!
Catvs
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:35 am

Catvs wrote:This whole time I thought this was just for server RP stuff and now you're telling me there is single player content?
I couldn't install this mod faster!

Yeah, no RP pretend bull crap, but actual swallowing and bellies! It's amazing!
Turbotowns
???

Postby VLover552 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:15 am

Holy crap this is real?!?!? This looks awesome and I can't wait to check it out when I get more free time and I agree with LOLDUDE a button to start digestion would be really cool, I'm definitely going to keep a close eye on this, keep up the great work!
VLover552
Participator

Postby DollyFailFail » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:17 am

MysticSummoner wrote:I also use blockbench, it is just if you've seen it, it cannot import .obj or .java files, and upon saving a .java file it will tell you that it is a write-only format and cannot be imported. I really wish it could, but it is just how .java files are saved

You see now that's the thing. Blockbench can open .java files. I know because that's exactly what I'm doing with it. I can even provide screenshots as proof. I think you might just be doing something wrong.
Here's what you have to do:
Spoiler: show

First, go up to File, and select Open Model, it's highlighted in blue in the picture, for your convenience

When it tells you to select a file, just go to the folder with the GoG models, and select the one you want(I'm using the Sphinx, because screw it I like Sphinxes, and this is honestly one of the best done Sphinxes I've ever seen)

Boom. The Model has been imported, you can now stuff it at your leisure.
But, the Model is currently loaded as a 'Modded Entity'. What this means is that you can't actually rotate any of the parts. So lets fix that shall we?

Go back up to File(and admire the lovely Sphinx as you do) and this time press the 'Convert Project' button. Once again, highlighted.

When it prompts you to select a format, select Optifine Entity. Don't be scared when it says you can't undo this step, you can just convert it back into a Modded Entity again manually by repeating these two steps.
In fact I would recommend that you do once you've completed the model, if you export the model while it's still an Optifine Entity, then it will be a JEM, and I don't know if MCreator even accepts those file types. Don't worry, changing it back won't undo the rotation.

As an example of my work, here's a screenshot of a WIP Sphinx-with-belly model. Looks like somebody wasn't very good at riddles.
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MysticSummoner » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:52 am

failbird105 wrote:You see now that's the thing. Blockbench can open .java files. I know because that's exactly what I'm doing with it. I can even provide screenshots as proof. I think you might just be doing something wrong.
Here's what you have to do:

Thanks for telling me this, it turns out I've just been using out outdated version that could not read .java files, oops. 8O
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby DollyFailFail » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:35 pm

MysticSummoner wrote:Thanks for telling me this, it turns out I've just been using out outdated version that could not read .java files, oops. 8O

Heh, well now you can actually use all those models I sent you at least!
I haven't made any real progress in finding working versions of the models from Cute Mob Models, so I might just try making my own later using the textures as a reference. At the very least they all have a version that seems to be meant to go on a mostly standard player model, so modifying them from that base to be more interesting shouldn't be too hard, I'll look into seeing how good the wolf-girl from that looks.

Also if I was to make a suggestion about the Husk girl, perhaps she should be more aggressive in her attempts to eat you than the zombie. Like, actively pursuing you and digesting you slightly faster, but being easier to escape from.
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fangthechangeling » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:18 pm

oh a minecraft vore mod about time i really hope somehow some way mobs will be able to vore players
fangthechangeling
New to the forum

Postby DollyFailFail » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:44 pm

fangthechangeling wrote:oh a minecraft vore mod about time i really hope somehow some way mobs will be able to vore players

You should take a look at the OP, it's already a thing!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ordinarydragonite » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:01 pm

A potential suggestion for having the player "follow" the mob would be to force them to ride in an invisible minecart. Minecarts don't seem to work with invisibility effects, so a custom one with no texture would be the best bet for that route.

If the minecart idea doesn't pan out, summoning an invisible mob like the horse could also work. Minecraft has native support for that as well. As an example:
Code: Select all
/summon minecraft:zombie ~ ~ ~ {Passengers:[{id:"minecraft:horse",Tame:1,ActiveEffects:[{Id:14,Amplifier:0,Duration:2000000000,ShowParticles:0b}]}]}

Would likely have to move the struggle target to the invisible horse, but it's a thought.

Only other suggestion would be a potion you could drink to delay or pause the digestion timer or a potential item to stop the process entirely for those interested in endosoma with hostile mobs.

Mod is looking great so far, keep up the good work!
ordinarydragonite
New to the forum

Postby DollyFailFail » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:53 pm

I feel like it would honestly be easier to just force the invisible player to 'mount' the mob, I do like the idea of an item that completely disables digestion when you have it... I dunno, held probably?

Speaking of endosoma with hostile mobs, I noticed something else during my time testing, which is likely caused by something similar to the 'eaten by all the zombiegirls at once' bug. Basically, pred mobs can still eat you even though you're inside another preds belly.(My apologies if this was fixed in Demo 2, I haven't gotten the time to test that out)
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Catvs » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:38 pm

On the topic of skins for the other mobs such as Enderman, Skeleton and maybe Creeper couldn't you use the mob talker mod skins?
Catvs
Somewhat familiar

Postby rez » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:42 pm

I have 2 questions.
1 would this be the appropriate place to share skins and the belly textures that go with them?
And 2 should that sort of thing wait for the next system for texturing the belly?
rez
Somewhat familiar

Postby MysticSummoner » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:01 pm

rez wrote:I have 2 questions.
1 would this be the appropriate place to share skins and the belly textures that go with them?
And 2 should that sort of thing wait for the next system for texturing the belly?

(You've probably other people do it in early comments), but I really like to see how other people use the mod, so feel free to share things like that if you want to, although I suggest if you are going to share skins you also share an in-game image of it so we can see what it actually looks like, sometimes the texture map does not tell enough.
You most likely will need to update the textures at some point, but 2.0 is pretty far away so I think you'd be fine sharing them for now.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game