Minecraft Vore Mods : (Discontinued)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you guys like me to make a discord server for all of this?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:07 am

Yes
97%
No
3%

Total votes : 30

Re: Minecraft Vore Mods : VCraft 1.3 & Prey-Version Demo 3

Postby DollyFailFail » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:48 pm

JadeThePanda wrote:Do you know if the models "fix themselves" when viewed in game despite looking weird in Blockbench?
And I'd certainly be down to see the Holstaurus. <3

Not sure if they do since I haven't seen the Banshee or Selkie in game yet, but I'd assume so since I've never seen any comments on it. Also yeah, I'd like to do Holstaurus, and have some ideas for it, but I just can't bring myself to do much in the way of belly textures.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JadeThePanda » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:56 pm

failbird105 wrote:
JadeThePanda wrote:Do you know if the models "fix themselves" when viewed in game despite looking weird in Blockbench?

Not sure if they do since I haven't seen the Banshee or Selkie in game yet, but I'd assume so since I've never seen any comments on it. Also yeah, I'd like to do Holstaurus, and have some ideas for it, but I just can't bring myself to do much in the way of belly textures.

The vanilla GOG Selkie looks just fine, so either it's the animations that fix the tail, or the model on GitHub is just fucky while the one in the mod itself isn't. I'd test it with my own mod that just adds the selkie and weresheep with bellies and their spawn eggs, but I dunno how to do that... or how to import the animations from GoG and modify them to make the belly move as if it was part of the torso.

I can help with the textures if needed. Heck, you could even just copy the belly texture from the Weresheep if you want.

If anyone knows either how to import and edit the animations from GOG or how I'd make a mob model test mod in the first place, I'd really appreciate the help, even if it's just a link to a tutorial!
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby DollyFailFail » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:59 pm

JadeThePanda wrote:I can help with the textures if needed. Heck, you could even just copy the belly texture from the Weresheep if you want.

Eh, I might use the Weresheep one(with some modifications to limit the double-planeing with their pants), but I was also thinking of having them do udder vore(which would also of course involve giving them actual cow udders instead of just their ginormous human ones).
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HeadPhones1 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:27 pm

I'm looking forward to it, just question, how to try out the demo? :o
HeadPhones1
Been posting for a bit

Postby MysticSummoner » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:54 pm

Ok so a lot has happened since I last responded to comments, but first: I am going to take some time off of PCraft to turn my attention back to VCraft.
I know some of you may not be too happy with this, but I think I need a small break with prey content, as I want to go back to finishing VCraft 2.0.

I have seen a lot of your suggestions and here is the planned changes for Demo 4:
-Change monstergirl vore attempts to be on hit instead of when close.
-Revert back to original struggle system this new one was a step in the right direction, but mounting is just not exactly the way that this can work, especially because I don't think I can force the player to mount preds, or change where they mount from. Anyways, it just feels kinda strange.
-Add a couple new mobs, mainly the ones you guys have been sending me. (And for JadeThePanda, if you could message me the .java files for the Wersheep and Selkie, that would be great).
-Look into changing Ender Girl into the normal enderman model with the texture provided by failbird
-From here on out I plan to make vanilla monster girl variants to look like their in-game counterparts (aside from certain mobs that such would not fit correctly).
-Fix issue where if a player escapes being swallowed too fast they remain swallowed, even though the mob has reverted back.
-Expand on "Alex's" premise more as a friendly pred.
-Add a small visual counter to show when a player can struggle, and what power it will be with.
-Make escaping mobs easier? (Possibility)

Things I need help on (Idea feedback and other topics):
-How should the Weresheep, Sphinx, and Ender girl behave (Hostile/Passive/Tameable), and should they have any different abilities? (I think it would be too hard for me to make something happen when the ender girl is looked at like an enderman does, so please try to avoid suggesting something involving that)
-Keep suggesting skins and models, it is really helping! And if you cannot make belly textures, I can always make them, so don't be afraid to send textures without bellies or models.
-Would you like certain things to happen while the player is swallowing you, like little mob specific quirks (like some taunting you, or some sitting down or laying down when at full capacity)?
-Any other changes you would like to see with the current system.

Comment responses:
Spoiler: show
JadeThePanda wrote:Alright, a few things:
-I would absolutely love to see the modified Sphinx model Failbird made implemented. Unless you can't reuse animations from GoG itself, it wouldn't be too much more work, so why not?
-I think it could be cool for certain preds to taunt the player in unique ways when they eat and/or digest them.
-Other Grimoire mobs I'd like to see imported: Weresheep and Selkie are my #1 picks, but I'd also like to see the Holstaurus, Werecat, and Kobold imported. I could try my hand at modifying the models and textures for at least the selkie and weresheep if it'd be any help.
-Pretty much any ability to speed up digestion as the pred would be lovely. Whether it's a potion or a config option.

I've gotten failbird's model and your Weresheep model (Which I also really want to implement the Weresheep), but for the Selkie I will have to test a couple things out because I don't know how I will have to animate her in the mod (if she is implemented, so I am going to hold of on her for now. For the taunting, I think little mob specific quirks that preds will have may be fun, but I definitely want some feedback from something like that first.

NekoYuki wrote:I am yet to see the second stages of the zombies, they only seem to eat one villager/me, then just default zombie attack. Is there a cooldown?

I'm a little confused by your wording, I don't quite understand the problem you are having, is it with how the mobs attack, or the Zombie girl not gaining weight properly, or something else?

failbird105 wrote:

Just want to let you guys know I saw this one, and if you eventually do finish a model, or want me to do it, I can try to implement it into the mod.

HeadPhones1 wrote:I'm looking forward to it, just question, how to try out the demo? :o

Uhh... you gotta download the demo under the "PCraft" section and put it in your mods folder. (If you don't know how to do that then look at the second comment on page 4, someone has already asked something similar).
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby DollyFailFail » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:06 pm

MysticSummoner wrote:-Look into changing Ender Girl into the normal enderman model with the texture provided by failbird

Just to let you know, the Endergirl texture I sent will not work with the normal enderman model. It is specifically made for the endergirl model from Grimoire of Gaia, which is pretty much the one you already have in the mod.

As for stuff like Pred behaviors and abilities, well, I don't have any ideas in particular for the already implemented mobs(Though the Endergirl should probably hold her belly like how the Zombie and Husk do, since Endermen like to hold blocks),

for the Sphinx though, she could probably be neutral(pigman style) but tamable with gold, and she should definitely taunt the player after she eats them. (Stuff like "You need to get better at riddles.")
Last edited by DollyFailFail on Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JadeThePanda » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:10 pm

MysticSummoner wrote:Snip

I actually updated the models and textures a bit from when I last posted them, and added WG versions of both, I'll PM you with all the updated models and textures. If you're unable to figure out why the Selkie's tail is weird, and can't rip the animations from GOG, I could try and fix it for you.
And GoG mobs do have spawn eggs, so if you ever need to see how they look in-game you can easily use those. ^^

Weresheep should be tameable, and maybe she could eat untamed wolves? The Sphinx could friendly or tameable, but definitely harder to tame than the Weresheep. The Selkie would probably be friendly, or perhaps neutral (Zombie Pigman style) but eat you if you right-click her with a PCraft Token or fish? If possible, she should also be unable to drown, and it could be cool to make it so the player can't drown while inside her. The Endergirl... I'd say neutral (Zombie Pigman style again).
The more intelligent predators (so far all but the Zombie and Husk girls, and maybe endergirl) should definitely tease you. I could also see some of them sitting or lying down when full, though that's a lot of parts to animate in the case of GoG models.

failbird105 wrote:
JadeThePanda wrote:I can help with the textures if needed. Heck, you could even just copy the belly texture from the Weresheep if you want.

Eh, I might use the Weresheep one(with some modifications to limit the double-planeing with their pants), but I was also thinking of having them do udder vore(which would also of course involve giving them actual cow udders instead of just their ginormous human ones).

Sounds fun!
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:50 pm

I love Grimoire of Gaia! I hope the slime girls get used, they were super cute! ^^
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:57 pm

vore2412 wrote:Okay, several questions. How do you get the Ptoken in survival, can you only get it if you're not playing with Vcraft, and why won't any zombie girls or husk girls spawn in it?

if you also have "not enough/just enough items", you can turn on cheat mode and spawn one in.
That's how I get it.
Turbotowns
???

Postby JadeThePanda » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:11 am

MysticSummoner: I sent you the models in a PM
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby bobert1234567 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:04 pm

Really excited to see how the pred side expands, and what might be the limits.
bobert1234567
Been posting for a bit

Postby eatme1234 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:30 pm

There's always been two mods that I'd love to see in minecraft:

- a monster girl mod with femdom (think MGQ)
- a vore mod with monster girls

I'm really excited to see that one of those mods is becoming a reality! I've made a simple mod with Mcreator before, but I could never figure out how to do things such as on-hit effects (I only knew how to run scripts on the affected entity not both the affect and target entities), make custom models in blockbench, etc. Making a mod is a huge step up from the simple custom plugin I used for my server. I look forward to seeing how far this mod goes ^_^.
eatme1234
Participator

Postby TinTan » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:31 pm

Mysticsummoner I want ask you some things - 1-idea how make a creeper girl pred-it will be based on her health(if above 50% she will attack in melle and try to eat player and if below 50% she starts to explode); 2-Can you do something like rergugitation equipment or not digestible items after digesting mobs like zombies, skeletons and other?;
TinTan
Been posting for a bit

Postby VLover552 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:45 pm

ooo that could pave the way for an upgrade allowing you to digest everything no problem which could be cool
VLover552
Participator

Postby zerochance117 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:21 am

I think it would be neat if the sphinx girl gave a random riddle/question type lines that are hinting at what item she needs to be tamed that can be almost any block/item in the game so if she gives a riddle like this (Although this thing has a spine It doesn’t have a face Although it is not clothing It gets stored in a case) the answer being a book so give her a book to tame her but git there riddle wrong by giving her something else and she eats you. Don't know if it's possible but it would be neat
zerochance117
New to the forum

Postby DollyFailFail » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:35 am

zerochance117 wrote:I think it would be neat if the sphinx girl gave a random riddle/question type lines that are hinting at what item she needs to be tamed that can be almost any block/item in the game so if she gives a riddle like this (Although this thing has a spine It doesn’t have a face Although it is not clothing It gets stored in a case) the answer being a book so give her a book to tame her but git there riddle wrong by giving her something else and she eats you. Don't know if it's possible but it would be neat

That certainly would be cool! I'd also imagine it could definitely be possible but I'm admittedly not sure how difficult it would be. Not to mention, well, you'd have to make a riddle for every item, which is quite a time-sink in itself. It should probably be a much more limited selection of items.

Also, in VCraft(so, the pred mod), not sure if this really counts as a bug, but the game constantly re-adds your belly(which I suppose is to stop people from breaking the mod by taking theirs off), this can cause/exacerbate lab problems on low end systems(like mine), and MultiMC really doesn't seem to like it.
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zerochance117 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:13 pm

failbird105 wrote:
zerochance117 wrote:I think it would be neat if the sphinx girl gave a random riddle/question type lines that are hinting at what item she needs to be tamed that can be almost any block/item in the game so if she gives a riddle like this (Although this thing has a spine It doesn’t have a face Although it is not clothing It gets stored in a case) the answer being a book so give her a book to tame her but git there riddle wrong by giving her something else and she eats you. Don't know if it's possible but it would be neat

That certainly would be cool! I'd also imagine it could definitely be possible but I'm admittedly not sure how difficult it would be. Not to mention, well, you'd have to make a riddle for every item, which is quite a time-sink in itself. It should probably be a much more limited selection of items.

Also, in VCraft(so, the pred mod), not sure if this really counts as a bug, but the game constantly re-adds your belly(which I suppose is to stop people from breaking the mod by taking theirs off), this can cause/exacerbate lab problems on low end systems(like mine), and MultiMC really doesn't seem to like it.
Im pretty sure that you could Google a lot of the riddles pretty easily i just Googled "riddles where the answer is book" and got a site that gave me 5 different riddles that had book as an answer as the 2nd link that i could click you could probably just search for most of the things that are in the game like that and get riddles for most of them and could have the community/players that are interested help make custom new riddles for some of the things that you can Google like that i mean you might not get the answer of a riddle that's answer is dirt block but just the plain old word dirt or grass or water sure or in the cace of redstone you could have the riddles answer being what it does with is basically provides an electricity analog to minecraft
zerochance117
New to the forum

Postby MysticSummoner » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:47 pm

I really like this idea, and it is definitely do-able, it would most likely not be every block/item in the game, but it could be a large pool. Taming might be a bit too good for any item, so I think it would be better implemented as the better the item the Sphinx girl requires, the better the reward. The rarer items, of course, would mean a tame-able Sphinx.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby JadeThePanda » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:51 pm

MysticSummoner wrote:...it would most likely not be every block/item in the game, but it could be a large pool. Taming might be a bit too good for any item, so I think it would be better implemented as the better the item the Sphinx girl requires, the better the reward. The rarer items, of course, would mean a tame-able Sphinx.

Sounds good!
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby DollyFailFail » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:40 pm

That's quite the neat idea there Mystic! Give a good bit of extra use to the Sphinx beyond just mobs you can tame
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game