Minecraft Vore Mods : (Discontinued)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you guys like me to make a discord server for all of this?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:07 am

Yes
97%
No
3%

Total votes : 30

Re: Minecraft Vore Mods : VCraft 2.0 (A) & PCraft Demo 5

Postby WWCHAN » Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:26 am

I've been playing this mod for a while and experimenting things in both Survival and creative mode and I may have some suggestions on what to fix and some suggestions.

Fixes:
1. It is very difficult to get the Pcraft Mobs to devour you, even if holding the Pcraft Ptoken item. (Example. Matangos normally eat you upon close-up contact along with the ender girl) Maybe you should fix an option to have easier access to activate the Ptoken effects
2. When trying to heal by having the dryad eat you, it works. But it is impossible to get out safely as you will 100% be digested. You should look into a safe option to exit a normal dryads stomach. The same applies to Alex
3. Though they are endergirls, they can't teleport, don't take damage in water and won't get aggravated if you look at them in the eyes. Probably try to implement some of the regular enderman effects
4. Without the Antacid Potion, being devoured by a matango would instantly kill you before you enter their stomach (Swallowing phase)
5. Have crafting recipes and brewing recipes for the potions and the cages. The only way I obtained these is by creative or by the /give command
6. Sometimes when a regular Dryad devours you, they start digesting you while healing you and end up killing you. Maybe input a code to prevent this from happening.

Suggestions:
1. Sometimes I try to make a Holstaurus farm because of the Pink milk they provide as a healing option, but as long as i am out of radius of my farm, they despawn. I tried to use nametags on them as named mobs will never despawn but it's impossible. You should add a function to allow players to name P-craft mobs
2. I've been to some forests and it takes a very long time to find a naturally-spawning Dryad, maybe try to make them spawn more often? and instead of only spawning in forests, possibly have them spawn in all forest biomes to find them easier? (Forest-related Biomes: Birch Forest and Forest Hills)
3. You should add a function where you can devour the other mod mobs or even some of the original minecraft mobs (Other horse-related animals, elder guardians, ghasts )
4. Maybe have a way to attract the mobs, because the only ways I could get certain Pcraft mobs to a certain place is either by pushing or by boat on land
5. In future updates, give the player a guidwe book when they spawinin the world along with the Ptoken so they can trigger all the vore scenes without difficulty. (It took me a very very long time to figure out how to get the regular holstaurus milk as I tried feeding them everything and it took me a decent 15 mins to find out that you feed them hay bales.)
6. Have a system where a regular dryad swallows you on their own will.

These are the things I could see change, sorry if I was too harsh and thanks for continuing to make the mod.
WWCHAN
New to the forum

Postby piecheese10 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:45 am

The Discord link expired.
piecheese10
New to the forum

Postby MysticSummoner » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:49 am

piecheese10 wrote:The Discord link expired.

Sorry about that, it’s fixed now.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby MysticSummoner » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:15 pm

Spoiler: show
WWCHAN wrote:I've been playing this mod for a while and experimenting things in both Survival and creative mode and I may have some suggestions on what to fix and some suggestions.

Fixes:
1. It is very difficult to get the Pcraft Mobs to devour you, even if holding the Pcraft Ptoken item. (Example. Matangos normally eat you upon close-up contact along with the ender girl) Maybe you should fix an option to have easier access to activate the Ptoken effects
2. When trying to heal by having the dryad eat you, it works. But it is impossible to get out safely as you will 100% be digested. You should look into a safe option to exit a normal dryads stomach. The same applies to Alex
3. Though they are endergirls, they can't teleport, don't take damage in water and won't get aggravated if you look at them in the eyes. Probably try to implement some of the regular enderman effects
4. Without the Antacid Potion, being devoured by a matango would instantly kill you before you enter their stomach (Swallowing phase)
5. Have crafting recipes and brewing recipes for the potions and the cages. The only way I obtained these is by creative or by the /give command
6. Sometimes when a regular Dryad devours you, they start digesting you while healing you and end up killing you. Maybe input a code to prevent this from happening.

Suggestions:
1. Sometimes I try to make a Holstaurus farm because of the Pink milk they provide as a healing option, but as long as i am out of radius of my farm, they despawn. I tried to use nametags on them as named mobs will never despawn but it's impossible. You should add a function to allow players to name P-craft mobs
2. I've been to some forests and it takes a very long time to find a naturally-spawning Dryad, maybe try to make them spawn more often? and instead of only spawning in forests, possibly have them spawn in all forest biomes to find them easier? (Forest-related Biomes: Birch Forest and Forest Hills)
3. You should add a function where you can devour the other mod mobs or even some of the original minecraft mobs (Other horse-related animals, elder guardians, ghasts )
4. Maybe have a way to attract the mobs, because the only ways I could get certain Pcraft mobs to a certain place is either by pushing or by boat on land
5. In future updates, give the player a guidwe book when they spawinin the world along with the Ptoken so they can trigger all the vore scenes without difficulty. (It took me a very very long time to figure out how to get the regular holstaurus milk as I tried feeding them everything and it took me a decent 15 mins to find out that you feed them hay bales.)
6. Have a system where a regular dryad swallows you on their own will.

These are the things I could see change, sorry if I was too harsh and thanks for continuing to make the mod.

Fixes:
1) PCraft is very broken right now and I had to leave it in that state otherwise, I would lose interest in it. There are a lot of issues right now that will have to be reworked in the next update.
2) Some mobs did not get their release fixed when the release system broke, and now cannot be escaped, this includes the friendly dryad, zombie girl, husk girl, and Alex.
3) I’m still waiting to see what final system is used before I decide how they will act, with the new system I have in mind, they will hopefully get that functionality.
4) I have not seen or heard of the Matango problem, hmm I’ll look into it eventually.
5) the potions will be crafted not brewed, and I’ll get recipient in the next update.
6) Yeah... PCraft is a buggy mess at the moment.

Suggestions:
1) I should hopefully have a quick fix for that, I also need to make it so that belly stages of mobs cannot despawn.
2) Their spawn rate definitely needs to be upped while holstaurus needs to be lowered.
3) PCraft support will be added eventually, I need to figure out a few things first. I am actually adding tha ability to eat more mobs in VCraft 2.1, along with a possible 36 max size, allowing you to eat iron golems and elder guardians. I am also making certain mobs that were not edible before now edible like guardians. (And fish now that the mod is moving to 1.14.4.
4) The mob AI is a little bland, I’m going to try to spice them up, but I cannot guarantee anything at the moment.
5) Probably a good idea.
6) I’m not quite sure about this one, but I’ll experiment with it.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby PliPityp » Sat May 02, 2020 10:58 am

Could you make a vore add-on for Minecraft bedrock
PliPityp
New to the forum

Postby MysticSummoner » Sat May 02, 2020 11:13 pm

PliPityp wrote:Could you make a vore add-on for Minecraft bedrock

That’s a possibility, but I can’t guarantee it, and if I were to make one it would be for a long while.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby GladiatusTheSaldrak » Sun May 03, 2020 2:07 am

This might be extremely hard to do for minecraft but is it possible to add in more detailed belly bulges as in maybe a belly of a pred is tightly sealed on a prey that you can see the prey’s outlines?
GladiatusTheSaldrak
Somewhat familiar

Postby RedSENTRY » Thu May 07, 2020 5:13 pm

Hey! So would anyone consider making a Minecraft skin of Zoey Dardana from the Baby Fat series? More specifically her design from her first appearance?
RedSENTRY
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Fri May 08, 2020 4:39 am

Handsomekingdedede wrote:This might be extremely hard to do for minecraft but is it possible to add in more detailed belly bulges as in maybe a belly of a pred is tightly sealed on a prey that you can see the prey’s outlines?

With all the possible mobs(as pred AND prey)? Unlikely.

RedSENTRY wrote:Hey! So would anyone consider making a Minecraft skin of Zoey Dardana from the Baby Fat series? More specifically her design from her first appearance?

It's not that hard to make one if you can find a skin editor/maker. I've found a couple and would link them but...
Turbotowns
???

Postby TheMastermind » Sat May 09, 2020 5:50 pm

Oh....
I don't like to bring my interests into the franchises I liked as a kid. It feels like it's ruining them somehow.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby guts » Sun May 10, 2020 3:33 pm

Just started messing around in VCraft a few days ago; it's a really great mod!

I did have a few notes/ideas; they're all relatively small and may have been brought up already:

• I would love if there was a tonic to instantly digest your prey, or at least speed it up significantly, because once you get up to full capacity it's a little annoying waiting for the meter to go all the way down.

• In creative mode or with cheats, I'd love to see an increase in capacity to the level that the Vorecraft server has. Just for fun!

• Another very small thing I kept finding myself wishing for, was more flavortext! Something for when you swallow prey, or release it, maybe more randomized options for when prey is squirming, struggling or being digested. Even something as simple as "You swallow [MOB] whole," would be a nice addition.

Thanks for reading!
guts
New to the forum

Postby MysticSummoner » Mon May 11, 2020 2:45 am

guts wrote:Just started messing around in VCraft a few days ago; it's a really great mod!

I did have a few notes/ideas; they're all relatively small and may have been brought up already:

• I would love if there was a tonic to instantly digest your prey, or at least speed it up significantly, because once you get up to full capacity it's a little annoying waiting for the meter to go all the way down.

• In creative mode or with cheats, I'd love to see an increase in capacity to the level that the Vorecraft server has. Just for fun!

• Another very small thing I kept finding myself wishing for, was more flavortext! Something for when you swallow prey, or release it, maybe more randomized options for when prey is squirming, struggling or being digested. Even something as simple as "You swallow [MOB] whole," would be a nice addition.

Thanks for reading!

So basically everything here is going to become outdated in VCraft 2.1. Digestion will now be per mob, so you digest individual mobs rather than all of them at once. There are going to be more levelable skills as well, digestion being one of them so you can get pretty fast digestion times if you’d want to. Swallowing will now take time, slowly swollowing mobs, and it will also be levelable. Currently the max size is 24 for your belly, but this will be increased to 36 if you go with a certain stomach skill path.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby guts » Mon May 11, 2020 4:09 pm

MysticSummoner wrote:
guts wrote:Just started messing around in VCraft a few days ago; it's a really great mod!

Thanks for reading!

So basically everything here is going to become outdated in VCraft 2.1. Digestion will now be per mob, so you digest individual mobs rather than all of them at once. There are going to be more levelable skills as well, digestion being one of them so you can get pretty fast digestion times if you’d want to. Swallowing will now take time, slowly swollowing mobs, and it will also be levelable. Currently the max size is 24 for your belly, but this will be increased to 36 if you go with a certain stomach skill path.

Awesome, looking forward to it!
guts
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Mon May 11, 2020 6:49 pm

guts wrote:
MysticSummoner wrote:

Thanks for reading!

Awesome, looking forward to it!

As am I!
Turbotowns
???

Postby JustPlayingMinecraft » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:48 am

Hi, how can i clear that mob in overworld, it's lagging my pc :(
JustPlayingMinecraft
New to the forum

Postby Younger99 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:51 pm

I may consider giving this a shot but if I may ask.
Are there spawn eggs for these new NPCs?
Younger99
Participator

Postby SONICTEEN2GAMING » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:38 am

hi um i need help i dont know what program to use to edit the belly textures what should i use?
SONICTEEN2GAMING
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:50 am

Younger99 wrote:I may consider giving this a shot but if I may ask.

Yes there are, if you have "Just Enough Items" and you turn on mod search, they're under PCraft.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Younger99 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:30 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
Younger99 wrote:I may consider giving this a shot but if I may ask.

Yes there are, if you have "Just Enough Items" and you turn on mod search, they're under PCraft.

Thanks mate.
Younger99
Participator

Postby Younger99 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:34 pm

Just curious when you get vored is it meant to be like Skyrim were you turn invisible and are stuck in the predator until you are freed or die or are you meant be standing nearby them?
Want to make sure it's not a bug is all but I'm still standing right next to them XD
Younger99
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game