Minecraft Vore Mods : (Discontinued)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you guys like me to make a discord server for all of this?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:07 am

Yes
97%
No
3%

Total votes : 30

Re: Minecraft Vore Mods : (Important News, Please Read!)

Postby elions » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:40 pm

it would be interesting if the PC mod was combined with VC and you could eat these mobs
elions
Been posting for a bit

Postby mover » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:58 am

Hello everyone from Russia! (Yes, it's a bit strange, but there shouldn't be disputes or protests against other countries) I really like this mod (From the very beginning.) You can suggest the link and version of minecraft. I hope that this mod will continue to develop!

(I'm writing from a translator, sorry)
mover
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:07 pm

mover wrote:Hello everyone from Russia! (Yes, it's a bit strange, but there shouldn't be disputes or protests against other countries) I really like this mod (From the very beginning.) You can suggest the link and version of minecraft. I hope that this mod will continue to develop!

(I'm writing from a translator, sorry)

The version required is in the first sentence of the first post of this thread. Links are on that same post.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Observer888 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:53 pm

PC is already a lot better. Are all old mobs coming back?
Observer888
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ghaste » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:08 am

Hello! I wanted to ask a question: will there be added the ability for players in multiplayer to swallow each other?

P.S Once again, sorry for the mistakes, I am writing this via google translator
Ghaste
New to the forum

Postby mlpbrony1 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:10 pm

OMG can't wait see full pc and vc i love newest pc <3
mlpbrony1
New to the forum

Postby Spytra » Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:03 pm

Can you make a version that doesn't use Dropbox because I don't have Dropbox and I'm using a tablet
Spytra
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:56 pm

Spytra wrote:Can you make a version that doesn't use Dropbox because I don't have Dropbox and I'm using a tablet

VCraft 2.1 Demo

-- Filedropper --

JAR File: http://www.filedropper.com/1144vcraft21publicdemomay20

Example Textures (For Belly): http://www.filedropper.com/exampletextures21

-- Google Drive --

JAR File: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qqcxLE ... 1tA30/view

Example Textures (For Belly): https://drive.google.com/file/d/101hN8z ... bV_De/view
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby CurvySwirvy » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:14 am

hey, just to let you know, i was trying out the mod, and i tried to eat a baby chicken i hatched from an egg. it resulted in a glitch where it didn't digest it at all.

i assume it didn't digest the baby chicken because when reading the size chart, there's no mention of baby mobs, so i guess it didn't recognize it as something digestible, but also edible. i was stuck with it inside my gut and perpetually had the Slowness effect on me because of it, and i couldn't get rid of it. dying only gave me a new V Token without all my levels or experience.

i know you said your possibly just gonna start the mod again from scratch, but just in case that nobody else found this, it's there. other than that, everything is working great!
CurvySwirvy
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:30 pm

It seems many mods are jumping straight to 1.16.4 what are your thoughts/plans on that?
Turbotowns
???

Postby EmeraldDoctor » Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:47 am

I'm confused as to how to install the mod
EmeraldDoctor
New to the forum

Postby seth270 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:33 am

which Version of Minecraft is this mod for out of curiosity?
seth270
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:24 am

currently 1.12.2 But no more updates will be releasing for that version. It's being reworked for 1.14.4 currently.
Turbotowns
???

Postby JadeThePanda » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:00 am

is this dead
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby seth270 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:36 am

Turbotowns wrote:currently 1.12.2 But no more updates will be releasing for that version. It's being reworked for 1.14.4 currently.

i ment microsoft version or java Version
seth270
Participator

Postby Etherthedrake » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:10 am

seth270 wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:currently 1.12.2 But no more updates will be releasing for that version. It's being reworked for 1.14.4 currently.

Microsoft version is literally just a crossplay version with no modding support, just plugins. it's basically minecraft PE or Console Edition but on the PC.

So to answer your question: Java Edition is the one you need.
Hey! I'm just a dessert mouse.
"humans boring. Endo best. Dragons awesome."
Etherthedrake
Somewhat familiar

Postby seth270 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:01 am

Etherthedrake wrote:
seth270 wrote:

Microsoft version is literally just a crossplay version with no modding support, just plugins. it's basically minecraft PE or Console Edition but on the PC.

So to answer your question: Java Edition is the one you need.

Cheers mate thats all i needed to know ^^
seth270
Participator

Postby AtomicSkunk » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:51 pm

1.15.2 anytime soon?
by the way love the mod :D :D :gulp: :gulp:
AtomicSkunk
New to the forum

Postby Spytra » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:59 pm

So when you begin to work on a tablet maybe
Spytra
New to the forum

Postby thedyinglight666 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:39 pm

So this looks looks pretty cool, my computer sucks ass so unfortunately I can't play it but I have watched a good amount of videos about it if that means anything lel. :|

Anyways I have some ideas that think would be cool to see in this mod, I'll separated into parts so it would be easer to read. :idea:

--configed vore actions--

So I think a good replacement for the vore tool would be to add a button to swallow (and burp, I'll get to that later) so one could swallow a enemy in mid combat with having to hold a item.

This would also mean that the config menu would have to be moved to button as well. (with a new setting to change the buttons for all the actions)

--new belly mechanics--

The first idea I have is to have a different special effects for a example when swallowing a Ghast you'll get a small floating buff and when you burp there's a chance that you'll spit up a fireball. (same idea for maybe an enderman but with a ender pearl that when it hits a mod, they'll teleport into your gut probability of you spitting out one is rare)

Mobs having different levels of being able to escape from your belly, so if you swallow a bunny because of their fast nature they have a high chance of escaping but as for hostile mobs there are more nuanced ways of escaping.

Here's two example

Creeper: blows up in her belly dealing a bunch of damage and leaving your belly empty (and with a kind of upset belly status effect)

Iron golem: every now and then you'll be launched up a tiny bit, again dealing a bunch of damage

There are a good amount of interesting ways of mods escaping out of your belly prison.

Here's some little other ideas, I don't know if these's are in mod already but felt like I should still mention them.

1. spitting up mob pacific item like iron from a iron golem and stuff. (the rotten flesh idea is pretty clever tho)

2. Having a "stuffed status effect" a mix of dizziness, fatigue and slowness. (also having moans when stuffed would be nice to see)

3. Weight gain option, it would a neat touch to gain weight after sleeping/just digesting pray shown by getting wider, bigger belly, fully cheeks and visible tits/moobs. (also speed being lowed)

--More vore based mobs--

Here's some of my mob ideas.

Female Warden (once update is out): a curvy female version of Warden. They have a huge bellies with toothy mouth, big fat breasts that sat on their belly and a huge Darkmatter like eye on their face.

They're not blind like their male counterparts although their hearing and eyesight is kinda bad, you have to run into them or get really close to them for them to detect you.

Once they see you tho they will chase you down and if they eat it'll be super difficult to escape from their belly.

If they'll damaged a good amount then they'll fall to the ground and let out a loud scream, they'll be disabled for a tiny bit but the scream will alert any nearby Wardens.

General Piglin: they'll replace Piglin Brute, their behavior is almost the same as the Brute but if your heath is low enough they'll swallow you.

The best way to beat them is feed them any golden food, by doing this their belly will bloat and they'll be left immobile for sometime once they'll big enough.

Remade wizard: not too different from the regular other then them having a more attractive appearance but the biggest difference is that they'll never use a potion of harming.

The idea is that they'll either use a potion of slowness, weakness or poison and then she'll got in for the kill by swallowing you.

It'll be moderately hard to escape their belly. :gulp:
thedyinglight666
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game