Minecraft Vore Mods : (Discontinued)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you guys like me to make a discord server for all of this?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:07 am

Yes
97%
No
3%

Total votes : 30

Re: Minecraft Vore Mods : VCraft 2.0 (A) & PCraft Demo 5

Postby EddyS » Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:07 pm

I wonder if it will be possible that preds in this mod can have more than one prey. If the player can have 2 prey, why can't preds? Would be something I'd look forward to in the future.

Also small bug that I'm sure many others have experienced: After getting regurgitated by the Dryad after it heals you, you instantly enter the digestion stage and are stuck in it. No matter what you do you just get automatically digested. Only way out of this state is by typing /escape. Makes the Dryad's healing a little unreliable.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby SomeDingus » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:27 pm

So no male preds?
SomeDingus
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:56 am

SomeDingus wrote:So no male preds?

Most likely not, that's what the first page said.
Same for pure monster preds.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:31 am

How does the dryad heal us? Right click doesn't seem to work, and I'm down to 3 health(1 1/2 hearts).

EDIT: after intentionally pissing her off, she hasn't tried to eat me offensively either. She's just killed me several times before I... Ah, finally! Took a few tries, but she FINALLY ate me... Now if only the holstaurus would... (Also... Cages do not work on pissed dryads)

Also, what's the rate for holstaurus eating us? The wheat extract has run it's full minute multiple times, and hasn't eaten me yet.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:24 am

Finally! A cow ate me... Bout damn tine...
Turbotowns
???

Postby VLover552 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:46 am

Just got done playing around with Vcraft and i gatta say I love every part of it god tier work!!! Can't wait to see how the leveling system gets implemented and of course, would love to see even MORE belly sizes because who doesn't love more? Anywho keep up the great work on this!
VLover552
Participator

Postby EddyS » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:24 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Finally! A cow ate me... Bout damn tine...

You managed to get a Holstaurus to swallow you? How's that even possible?
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby MysticSummoner » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:36 pm

EngilbertSig3 wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:Finally! A cow ate me... Bout damn tine...

You managed to get a Holstaurus to swallow you? How's that even possible?

There is currently an issue that you must do /escape one time before anything nag will be able to eat you. Then use the wheat extract, as long as it is active she will eat you.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby IttzaHarlo » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:42 pm

I wanna start by saying that I really enjoy these mods and I think you're doing an excellent job on them. I think adding the swallowing bit was a great idea, and what I've seen so far is fantastic. That said, I have noticed a few bugs in PCraft, those being:

-Zombie Girls burn whenever they are outside, whether or not it's night
-After a Dryad was done healing me, I right-clicked to escape from it, and I was immediately swapped to a lethal digestion. The Dryad did lose the belly, and right-clicking further did nothing.
-Struggling during the swallowing phase seems to have a high chance of making the escape UI dissapear.
- Respawning after digestion still leaves me swallowed. I'll try to test this further later.

I haven't done very extensive testing, and this is my first ever bug report, so any advice given on making better reports and testing would be appreciated. I am using both VCraft and PCraft, if that's relevant, and have been using the same world throughout updates. Lastly, I wanted to know if the new items had recipes, or if they're only available in creative mode. Again, I really appreciate how much work you're putting into these mods, so I want to thank you for sharing them.
IttzaHarlo
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:34 pm

Honestly, I have no idea, I spawned in 4 more hoping one will feel up to gulping me, but none ever did. So I gave up, and checked out the matango and the weresheep. being digested and escaping a couple times(btw after digesting me(the weresheep)... the 2ed time? ...it never lost it's belly, and just occasionally played the digested sound). Then randomly trying the wheat extract it worked, everytime, even after escaping and the wheat extract was still in effect, approaching a holstaurus swallows me.

I guess it was because of my prior escape? The dryad still didn't work though, do I have to have a certain health?
Last edited by Turbotowns on Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Turbotowns
???

Postby MysticSummoner » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:01 am

IttzaHarlo wrote:I wanna start by saying that I really enjoy these mods and I think you're doing an excellent job on them. I think adding the swallowing bit was a great idea, and what I've seen so far is fantastic. That said, I have noticed a few bugs in PCraft, those being:

-Zombie Girls burn whenever they are outside, whether or not it's night
-After a Dryad was done healing me, I right-clicked to escape from it, and I was immediately swapped to a lethal digestion. The Dryad did lose the belly, and right-clicking further did nothing.
-Struggling during the swallowing phase seems to have a high chance of making the escape UI dissapear.
- Respawning after digestion still leaves me swallowed. I'll try to test this further later.

I haven't done very extensive testing, and this is my first ever bug report, so any advice given on making better reports and testing would be appreciated. I am using both VCraft and PCraft, if that's relevant, and have been using the same world throughout updates. Lastly, I wanted to know if the new items had recipes, or if they're only available in creative mode. Again, I really appreciate how much work you're putting into these mods, so I want to thank you for sharing them.

A huge issue appeared with Demo 5 and it was not properly fixed, I made a temporary fix which is the changed /escape. After releasing and find finding out these bugs from everyone I was working on a patch and then the digestion stopped working entirely. The mod is causing a lot of issues for me right now and to fix it I would need to almost entirely rework it. I cannot do this right now without my interest in PCraft dying out so I am taking a break from PCraft for a bit, which sadly means that it will have to stay in this glitchy state. I will be switching back to VCraft for an update to give me some time away from PCraft. I really suggest that you join the discord to get progress updates and the information I’ve given out about the issues there.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby anvilviper » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:01 am

Hello! I am interested installing this! but i'm a newbie to minecraft, This post wasn't the reason i bought minecraft, I bought it to have fun! with that out of the way how do i install this? i can't really make this thing work, I use WinRAR and whenever i open this file it shows me the stuff inside, Once again i am a newbie at minecraft so i don't know how to make this work, Though i know how to install texture packs, Plugins etc.. no i don't know how to do that, Can anybody give me help? I'd love that! :D
(If i make any grammar errors, So sorry! I'm a fast typer!)
anvilviper
New to the forum

Postby MysticSummoner » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:55 pm

anvilviper wrote:Hello! I am interested installing this! but i'm a newbie to minecraft, This post wasn't the reason i bought minecraft, I bought it to have fun! with that out of the way how do i install this? i can't really make this thing work, I use WinRAR and whenever i open this file it shows me the stuff inside, Once again i am a newbie at minecraft so i don't know how to make this work, Though i know how to install texture packs, Plugins etc.. no i don't know how to do that, Can anybody give me help? I'd love that! :D
(If i make any grammar errors, So sorry! I'm a fast typer!)

You’ll need to get forge, it’s too hand to explain through text, but this video does a good job of showing it. Make sure to get 1.12.2 forge.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby dragonlordcody » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:15 am

hey there mystic! so i (finally, i got distracted) got together the mod and other 1.12.2 mods and made a personal pack for me to mess around in. i'm only playing with the player vore portion of your project but i need to say i adore it absolutely. i do have a question though, are there plans on making the part where the player devours an entity more beneficial than simply filling hunger? from what i can tell it doesn't fill saturation either. if there are no plans i'm not here to judge, only to ask. happy coding and hope you enjoy working on this for a long while.
dragonlordcody
Been posting for a bit

Postby CrusaderSweetie » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:13 pm

First, thank you so much for making this. I legitimately thought this sort of thing would never happen. (And also thank you for recommending that first person mod. It's exactly what I've wanted for years, even before vore was involved.) I'd start suggesting things, but honestly, what you have already planned is great.

In addition, kudos for showing us how to add our own textures to the belly. The only other mod I've even seen attempt use custom models with custom player-made textures is Mine Little Pony, a massive mod with its own skin servers, and I KNOW that sort of thing is out of your scope. The only thing that could possibly be improved is some way for the mod to recognize some sort of folder in the .minecraft folder instead of having to mess with the .jar itself. Still, a player that is willing to make their own textures is probably going to be fine with messing with files anyway, so it's not TOO big a deal.

Unlike some others here, I actually really like the "realism" present. You don't get OP bonuses from digesting things, just a slow regeneration of hunger.

It WOULD be an interesting "challenge mode" if you made it so normal food did nothing (or just very little) to satisfy your hunger. Maybe have it a toggle, if that is even possible. Just an idea.

Anyway, this is already more than I hoped for or expected, so thank you. I have a reason to play singleplayer Minecraft again.

(BTW, I totally understand it not working for multiplayer. Custom models appearing in multiplayer, with custom skins? Yeah, that REQUIRES a skin server. And there probably is a slew of additional issues as well.)
CrusaderSweetie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Segundoetapa » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:11 pm

Could you play using both mods? Or is that not recommended as of yet
Segundoetapa
New to the forum

Postby CrusaderSweetie » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:58 pm

Ah, the config function does not seem to be working. Is there any other method of configuration other than sneak right clicking with the token?
CrusaderSweetie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:33 pm

CrusaderSweetie wrote:It WOULD be an interesting "challenge mode" if you made it so normal food did nothing (or just very little) to satisfy your hunger. Maybe have it a toggle, if that is even possible. Just an idea.

That would kill mods like Pam's Harvestcraft though... -.-

Segundoetapa wrote:Could you play using both mods? Or is that not recommended as of yet

They were never not compatible.
Turbotowns
???

Postby CrusaderSweetie » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:09 pm

Turbotowns wrote:That would kill mods like Pam's Harvestcraft though... -.-

Um... for one thing, a toggle means it's optional. Second, why would you play a vore mod with a mod to add more normal food? It just seems a little redundant.

Do what you want, really. That's why I suggested that it would be an option, not the default.

If it were the way I suggested, though, the actual food you got from it would have to be buffed slightly.
Last edited by CrusaderSweetie on Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CrusaderSweetie
Been posting for a bit

Postby MysticSummoner » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:05 pm

So with what everyone has said, here a few things:
1) I will most likely be adding a system that increases saturation when your hunger bar is full.
2) there is not way that I could make a special folder or external spot for belly textures, it’s just not something that I’m good enough to do.
3) That being said, in the next version of VCraft I will be experimenting with Multiplayer support. It will not be perfect, and there will need to be a copy of the mod passed around with all of the textures of the players involved, but if you are up for it, there will be support for it.
4) The config is opened by sneaking and right clicking with it in your offhand.

I am always glad to hear from you guys, but I would like to remind you to possibly join the discord server, I check it a lot more, it’s easier to ask questions and discuss things, as well as I share progress updates there during production.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game