Tsumi Umi Sushi - v1.75 New Phoenix & Lore II

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v1.7 Lore & Vore Day Update

Postby 20200604 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:47 am

Your work is very very very great!
hope you have a good life,artist!
User avatar
20200604
New to the forum
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:38 pm

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v1.7 Lore & Vore Day Update

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:42 pm

nukers1 wrote:I wish cock vore was in this but no worries

k

20200604 wrote:ok
thank you for working so hard
I used to think that was a simple thing...
i think change all male all falme or mix are easy
Your work is very very very great!
hope you have a good life,artist!


Thank you for the kind feedback and glad you love it. Technically it is easy depending the game, but for me I use a lot of plugins that let me do different things, but you can kind of see what I mean by how much I have to remember and change.

Spoiler: show

This is one of the male sushi pieces in the main event.
Image

To make it female only I had to copy over a page from the female one. This tells it to only appear when the 'Female Only' toggle is on.
Image

I use a lot of common events also for things. So for example here was Vore Day's one. 1 thing for each of the 3 girls in the event when it's their turn to eat.
Image

It's a lot to remember and change, but if I had thought to only do Male or Female only before I make the event it would be easier to work out a way to make it work fine. But if I add in anymore it means I have to go through so many different things and make sure the game remembers that she's eating a male or a female and show the right face etc.

Image
User avatar
Daichi777
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:17 am
Location: Australia / NZ

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v1.7 Lore & Vore Day Update

Postby VOPhotoshop » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:37 pm

Wow this is the best vore games ive ever played the story doesn't over shadow the vore elements like most games and fact you have an internals mini game and voice main character really puts this game over alot of others I really cant wait to see how this games progresses ;P
User avatar
VOPhotoshop
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:39 pm

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v1.7 Lore & Vore Day Update

Postby Daichi777 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:26 pm

Patreon copy/paste:

Image
Spoiler: show

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


What's New!
New Phoenix is now enterable: Although incomplete at this time, New Phoenix (NP) is now enterable! When Tsumi enters she will be in 'reckless' mode, in this mode she won't be careful nor looking carefully at for tinies. Walking over any will crush them unaware. Pressing the SHIFT Key will change her to 'Careful' mode which will make her walk slower but not kill anybody. If you accidentally kill a tiny then when leaving NP there is a half chance noone will notice. But the more you kill the more it will be noticed, you'll end up arrested, go to court, and have a small chance to bluff your way out of it. But be warned, there's a limit before the jury won't believe your excuses. If you're found guilty by the jury then you'll be randomly put into one of the Game Over shrink scenes and continue from there. If you're found Not Guilty, you'll be able to continue the game. Crushed tinies return to normal on the weekly reset. If you want to see something entertaining then stand still and switch modes 17 times (Also added to event tracker).
New Phoenix Embassy: You can visit the Shrinkex Tiny Embassy in NP which has a new image (above). This place will have more things in the future, but you can meet our crazy local tiny feminist Cali who hates male tinies and think we don't deserve to be eaten alongside female tinies. Obviously Giantesses find us both equally edible but Cali won't have any of that. I haven't seen anyone do what I did with Tsumi's face in this one before, but it turned out quite well. The window(s) are fixed every weekly reset.
Dirty VIP Event updated: If you play with the filter off, you'll know of this event. The event itself has had the portaloo part removed and now takes place in Tsumi's bathroom. A new image has been added for it, and you can now finish the delivery in person by going into NP! In addition the toilet chibi image has been updated with an anime one, and the sprite too.
5x New Bio's Added: Ajia, Danielle, Yashi, Cianthia, and Dashi.
Dinner can be skipped: I forgot that Tsumi needed dinner before sleeping. Now she will automatically get it (50% chance she will go across the road instead of making it) and you can sleep as normal.
Hannah had 1 added question: Hannah (Security Desk to NP) has an added line of dialogue to explain the giant screens in NP.

Patreon Tier Related:
- Supporters sign has been updated
- Cali the tiny feminist has been added to NP Embassy
- Ace Alan who keeps Cali in check with his jokes has been added to NP Embassy

Fixes & Patches
- 'Meet Kiyomi' Event can now be completed by interacting with the save crystal at Indulgence if you are using an existing save before the Event Tracker released.
- An extra check to remove the chopsticks appearing bug, after Tsumi ate a sushi pack at her desk has been added.
- Lady Black's Vore Day trigger now correctly reads it will cost $150k
- Finally found and fixed the bug during Beatrice's stomach event where it would sometimes say "Tsumi" instead and show her face.
- Fixed a typo in Nezuki's Bio
- Fixed a blank line Ajia had in the Vore Day event.
- If you get a game over, the Giantess Simulator screen has been replaced with a basic Tsumi one (Didn't realize it would still show that title still if you got a game over)

This months version is called v1.75 instead of v1.8 because it was my month off (and I still did something gah, don't hurt me!!!). It isn't much but hopefully it is something you guys will enjoy. For those who aren't in the discord and won't know. I've got orders with 2 new NSFW artists to try and test them out if they suit (they've got different images between them to do). If they turn out well, there will be a bath tub event for Tsumi in September with a few images.. and an edible cruise ship! Another third artist is doing a whole bunch of Sushi/other food assets for me too, if you've ever played Final Fantasy 15 and know what the food looks like, that's part of the aim too.

Thanks again everyone for your support! I looked into the gym/weight system I mentioned earlier in the last update. I created Tsumi's gym sprite (one artist is drawing her in it too) but I want to spend time to make new areas of Metro/Northside open up so you have other shops such as being able to win lotto, gym, a place to run for exercise etc.


-----
VOPhotoshop wrote:Wow this is the best vore games ive ever played the story doesn't over shadow the vore elements like most games and fact you have an internals mini game and voice main character really puts this game over alot of others I really cant wait to see how this games progresses ;P


Glad you like it! Only wish I could find an artist who could draw internals so I can make intestine maps and stuff that suit the artstyle etc :(
Image
User avatar
Daichi777
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:17 am
Location: Australia / NZ

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v1.75 New Phoenix & Lore II

Postby bluefire121 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:19 pm

I figured I would post this here since it is about the dirty VIP event. I believe it is bugged.

Spoiler: show
When I do the VIP event and Tsumi uses the toilet the next day at her house, it has her use it as if you did not do the event. The port-a-potty outside does say to use her toilet. It also say you can do the delivery in person which I assume means going to NP without using the bathroom, But I do not see a trigger for that either.


Not sure if I am doing something wrong or if this is bugged like I think.
bluefire121
New to the forum
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:21 am

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v1.75 New Phoenix & Lore II

Postby Daichi777 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:12 pm

bluefire121 wrote:I figured I would post this here since it is about the dirty VIP event. I believe it is bugged.

Spoiler: show
When I do the VIP event and Tsumi uses the toilet the next day at her house, it has her use it as if you did not do the event. The port-a-potty outside does say to use her toilet. It also say you can do the delivery in person which I assume means going to NP without using the bathroom, But I do not see a trigger for that either.


Not sure if I am doing something wrong or if this is bugged like I think.


Spoiler: show

If you ate the meal, in her bathroom a new star shows up between the toilet and tub. You can do it from there. You always could use the toilet, if you did you had to then find Ajia & Danielle on F77 and pay them extra to help you complete the event. Once you have the item "Full Tray" you can deliver it to NP.

If you get stuck let me know, and tell me if you have the empty tray or full tray item in her inventory.
Image
User avatar
Daichi777
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:17 am
Location: Australia / NZ

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v1.75 New Phoenix & Lore II

Postby bluefire121 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:26 pm

Daichi777 wrote:
bluefire121 wrote:I figured I would post this here since it is about the dirty VIP event. I believe it is bugged.

Spoiler: show
When I do the VIP event and Tsumi uses the toilet the next day at her house, it has her use it as if you did not do the event. The port-a-potty outside does say to use her toilet. It also say you can do the delivery in person which I assume means going to NP without using the bathroom, But I do not see a trigger for that either.


Not sure if I am doing something wrong or if this is bugged like I think.


Spoiler: show

If you ate the meal, in her bathroom a new star shows up between the toilet and tub. You can do it from there. You always could use the toilet, if you did you had to then find Ajia & Danielle on F77 and pay them extra to help you complete the event. Once you have the item "Full Tray" you can deliver it to NP.

If you get stuck let me know, and tell me if you have the empty tray or full tray item in her inventory.
Spoiler: show
On my save file the day after the event, It seems the empty tray item is not in Tsumi's inventory after waking up. I may try restarting and see if it is in the inventory right after the event and let you know
Quick Edit, after starting a new game and doing the event. the empty tray item was not added to Tsumi's inventory.
bluefire121
New to the forum
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:21 am

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v1.75 New Phoenix & Lore II

Postby Daichi777 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:38 pm

bluefire121 wrote:
Spoiler: show
On my save file the day after the event, It seems the empty tray item is not in Tsumi's inventory after waking up. I may try restarting and see if it is in the inventory right after the event and let you know
Quick Edit, after starting a new game and doing the event. the empty tray item was not added to Tsumi's inventory.


Urghhhhhhhhhh, I haven't touched the code to that event till this update and you're right. It's missing the line that gives the item and I have no idea why it's missing as I never deleted let alone look at the map in the editor. I'll update it and reupload later today. I am so freaking confused :(

-------

Edit: Alright, fixed it and reuploaded v1.75b now. Only change is adding the item to complete that dirty event.
Image
User avatar
Daichi777
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:17 am
Location: Australia / NZ

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v1.75 New Phoenix & Lore II

Postby Oceansire » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:01 pm

Out of curiosity, how many game over shrink scenes are there? I've managed to get 2 after around 10 attempts, and just want to make sure I'm seeing everything in that section. Thanks!
User avatar
Oceansire
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:01 pm

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v1.75 New Phoenix & Lore II

Postby Daichi777 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:54 am

Oceansire wrote:Out of curiosity, how many game over shrink scenes are there? I've managed to get 2 after around 10 attempts, and just want to make sure I'm seeing everything in that section. Thanks!


Where Tsumi shrinks? Just 2 at the moment, 1 for Yufukuna and for Chitsu. The last update made it if you lose in court for killing in New Phoenix to randomly put you in the shrinking scene of either. 10 attempts? What were you doing :o

This month I've got a lot planned and looking to add another game over with Danielle, where Tsumi's a micro this time and she's unaware Tsumi's there. It was planned for full tour stuff with an extra filter for the end. But I can't find an artist who can do intestine levels so I'll probably have to skip them for her sadly and come back to it one day (Intestine walkable maps part).
Image
User avatar
Daichi777
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:17 am
Location: Australia / NZ

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v1.75 New Phoenix & Lore II

Postby Monopolus » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:46 pm

I'm seriously about to lose my fucking cool. I can't even get past day 1 without my game window freezing at incredibly random points. I can still -play-, as in hear menus opening and game music, but what's the fucking point if I can't even see anymore?!?

I can't even autosave to help this, I always have to quit out and lose the entire day! :x
User avatar
Monopolus
???
 
Posts: 3229
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:00 am

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v1.75 New Phoenix & Lore II

Postby Daichi777 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:52 pm

Monopolus wrote:I'm seriously about to lose my fucking cool. I can't even get past day 1 without my game window freezing at incredibly random points. I can still -play-, as in hear menus opening and game music, but what's the fucking point if I can't even see anymore?!?

I can't even autosave to help this, I always have to quit out and lose the entire day! :x


What version, and is this from a new save or an existing one you transferred over?

Never had anyone have this issue before, are you using an emulator if Mac etc?
Image
User avatar
Daichi777
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:17 am
Location: Australia / NZ

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v1.75 New Phoenix & Lore II

Postby Oceansire » Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:14 pm

Daichi777 wrote:
Oceansire wrote:Out of curiosity, how many game over shrink scenes are there? I've managed to get 2 after around 10 attempts, and just want to make sure I'm seeing everything in that section. Thanks!


Where Tsumi shrinks? Just 2 at the moment, 1 for Yufukuna and for Chitsu. The last update made it if you lose in court for killing in New Phoenix to randomly put you in the shrinking scene of either. 10 attempts? What were you doing :o

This month I've got a lot planned and looking to add another game over with Danielle, where Tsumi's a micro this time and she's unaware Tsumi's there. It was planned for full tour stuff with an extra filter for the end. But I can't find an artist who can do intestine levels so I'll probably have to skip them for her sadly and come back to it one day (Intestine walkable maps part).


That's a shame, I really love the role reversal aspect in those scenes. Especially fun to see how the people around here react depending on her past relations with them, and an unaware one would be amazing. Either way, thanks for letting me know so I don't have to keep grinding it out in the hopes another scene appears xD
User avatar
Oceansire
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:01 pm

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v1.75 New Phoenix & Lore II

Postby Daichi777 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:02 am

Oceansire wrote:That's a shame, I really love the role reversal aspect in those scenes. Especially fun to see how the people around here react depending on her past relations with them, and an unaware one would be amazing. Either way, thanks for letting me know so I don't have to keep grinding it out in the hopes another scene appears xD


If you have version v1.7+ (from June), if you press ESC there's an Event Checker that I put in the menu so you can track what things you may have missed/are hidden and gives you a general idea how to find/trigger it. The game over ones have their own section there so people know what'll happen if you go looking for it :lol:

Image
Image
User avatar
Daichi777
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:17 am
Location: Australia / NZ

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v1.75 New Phoenix & Lore II

Postby Monopolus » Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:40 pm

Daichi777 wrote:
Monopolus wrote:I'm seriously about to lose my fucking cool. I can't even get past day 1 without my game window freezing at incredibly random points. I can still -play-, as in hear menus opening and game music, but what's the fucking point if I can't even see anymore?!?

I can't even autosave to help this, I always have to quit out and lose the entire day! :x


What version, and is this from a new save or an existing one you transferred over?

Never had anyone have this issue before, are you using an emulator if Mac etc?


It's 1.75 I think. Totally new save. To be honest, it may just be the engine that the game runs on, but other than that I just don't know. I want to enjoy your game but -something- just keeps metaphorically flipping me off.
User avatar
Monopolus
???
 
Posts: 3229
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:00 am

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v1.75 New Phoenix & Lore II

Postby Daichi777 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:08 pm

Monopolus wrote:It's 1.75 I think. Totally new save. To be honest, it may just be the engine that the game runs on, but other than that I just don't know. I want to enjoy your game but -something- just keeps metaphorically flipping me off.


Have you played any Tsumi version before v1.75, and had issues before? It does sound like it's something with the engine, I bought a 3K laptop beginning of June and I can't even use the MV editor on it because it keeps crashing for no reason at all, I had it refurbished but will be trying this month to see if I can figure out why it's doing that too, but it's to do with a dll file in it as it freezes also randomly before the constant crashes.

What's your OS/specs etc, and do any other MV games run fine on your PC or do the same thing?

If it comes to worst and doesn't work, pm me your Patreon name/email and I can give you a refund.
Image
User avatar
Daichi777
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:17 am
Location: Australia / NZ

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v1.75 New Phoenix & Lore II

Postby R3X » Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:11 am

Greetings, just your usual bum, asking for a free (version) handout, without deserving it. Will even chase meself out with a broom, if unwanted.

Spoiler: show
Just thought I put a quarterly post in, since asking is free, which sadly is the only thing I can afford.
User avatar
R3X
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:49 am
Location: dark side of the moon

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v1.75 New Phoenix & Lore II

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:16 pm

R3X wrote:Greetings, just your usual bum, asking for a free (version) handout, without deserving it. Will even chase meself out with a broom, if unwanted.

Spoiler: show
Just thought I put a quarterly post in, since asking is free, which sadly is the only thing I can afford.


I'm aiming to make an updated free version by v2.0.

Sorry but if I gave out a free copy then I start getting pleading pm's and Patreons pissed who paid for it and I lose their support. Especially as some are in countries that had to jump through a lot of hoops to try get access to pay online.

Also earlier on, the few people I did give a free copy to spread a pirated copy online of an earlier game on launch (PACTINY) so I've lost a lot of faith in doing that again.
Image
User avatar
Daichi777
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:17 am
Location: Australia / NZ

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v1.75 New Phoenix & Lore II

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:24 pm



No update this month :( ..but here's some progress


Hi everyone.

The past few weeks I haven't been feeling well but I've been pushing myself to get this update done. Unfortunately the past few days I've been feeling worse and worse, I'm not sure what it is and I hope it's not/doubt it is COVID. But I've been getting really bad heartburn every day constantly and now my heart now has been beating a lot faster than normal and I've been feeling really weak to the point I can't concentrate or sleep properly. I'll be trying to see a dr later today or if I can make an appointment. Because of this I don't feel I can get this update out in time obviously and I'd rather not upload something incomplete without full npc's etc.

So here's a video and some images of what I've been up to this month as I never said what I was working on so far.

Basically there's a new area called Metro Park West that's twice the size of Metro Central. Here you'll be able to access a few new buildings like the Gym and a little store for tinies (like a small toy store where you buy things for them).

There's a weight system I've been looking into that's purely aesthetic (can't be cosmetic as it'd take me forever to update the entire game to new sprites just to track how fat she should look). And the gym is where you'd be able to lose weight as there'd be new food items and everything she eats in the game will be given an assigned weight value. Basically it'd be up to you if you like to keep her in shape and it will have a minimum/max weight also.

Other things not covered in the video above are there's a small event I'm working on with her and the bathtub and an edible crusie ship full of tinies. I've been able to edit the attached 3 images for it to fit in, you can see the original there also if you're curious. I've still got a few bath tub ones to work on and update when I feel better. Jordan's business meeting event also has had an image updated and added to it on the next update.

I'm sorry things didn't turn out as planned :( I've been pushing myself to get it done but these few days it's gotten so unbearable for me and I don't think I'm recovering from whatever it is. I'll be saving a list from Patreon of everyone $5+ this month, and when I release the next update in October (if nothing else goes wrong) I'll be sending a copy of the game to those of you on it too so you don't miss out.

Click here to see images (too big to post): https://imgur.com/a/fJ9zUAo

For those of you who like dirty/toilet content, this was something else I was working on for part of a new game over with Danielle.
I'm not going to go into details so don't ask past this >_> I don't want people badgering me about it. It's incomplete but this will give you a general idea.

Extreme scat warning.

Spoiler: show
Seriously don't click unless it's your thing or you'll puke.

https://i.imgur.com/YT33GEl.png
Image
User avatar
Daichi777
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:17 am
Location: Australia / NZ

Previous

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ben104211, BlakeSmith15, BoobsButtBelly, captainbobey, CastleCrashing, chris9774, DIOskard, Drgaonknight89, Ergos, Firon, Google [Bot], hoodah, Houyo, Imortos, isaacbaugh, Kejpi, KsssT, Sekkaasun, septer8, Superl, ToukiDragon