Tsumi Umi Sushi - Free Version 2 release

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - Free Version 2 release

Postby Daichi777 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:17 am

VelvetPurple wrote:Is there a way to eat Cali? I love how eager she is.

Lmao, like she said take her out first. It's CaliTea there. Her personality translated into the game from how crazy cute and terrifyingly fearsome with that knife that she always seems to carry around and hate towards male tinies being eaten. Then imagination snowballed from there with how funny it all turned out to be.

But in game there is no way to yet. Something in future one day I will be trying to. She's been threatening me with that knife for a while now *Gulp* ^^;
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Participator

Postby Soroxas77 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:06 am

Do you think there could be other meals with tinies? Like a burger joint or a cake slice?
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:57 am

Soroxas77 wrote:Do you think there could be other meals with tinies? Like a burger joint or a cake slice?

I got some of the assets made but ran out of budget for this month so have to wait till 1st week of Feb to get more. It's planned yes but before I can edit and add tinies etc I have to finish the next update. I've always planned to do more tinies in foods like breakfast cereal etc but I've been really busy and keep getting distracted by other stuff. I want to try avoid just doing sprite animations of her eating and show something at least where possible. That's why there isn't too many things to eat in game yet with them.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Participator

Postby Soroxas77 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:36 am

Daichi777 wrote:
Soroxas77 wrote:Do you think there could be other meals with tinies? Like a burger joint or a cake slice?

I got some of the assets made but ran out of budget for this month so have to wait till 1st week of Feb to get more. It's planned yes but before I can edit and add tinies etc I have to finish the next update. I've always planned to do more tinies in foods like breakfast cereal etc but I've been really busy and keep getting distracted by other stuff. I want to try avoid just doing sprite animations of her eating and show something at least where possible. That's why there isn't too many things to eat in game yet with them.

That's nice. I forgot about the club but they didn't have stomach shots.
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zapor » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:19 pm

Hello there!
Just started a play this game (free 2.0B one) and just from very start i already impressed how Huge this game! Really impressing, big world with lot if activities (and i just love vore from tiny pov, as food vore / Mawshot enjoyer). I just wanted say what your game really inspiring! Maybe i can make suggest or more detailed comments later, when i reach some more flags there (i notised a shrink ING machine so i already want test it, but game sayd what i need a special day in week. Are it in-game one, or i need wait until this day come IRL?)
Funny fact:
I completely position myself as vore-artist, but practically ALL commisions which I did are devoted to foot-fetish!
WTF, dudes?! xD
Zapor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:14 pm

Soroxas77 wrote:That's nice. I forgot about the club but they didn't have stomach shots.

If you're talking about the cakebites, Stomach maps are one of the hardest for me to make and look good because they're 4 frames, and the food I only get 1 person to make the mush of and he's pretty busy. I've got cake mush in stomach for them but no time to make the map then put it in and code it to only appear if no drink/food was eaten or it won't make sense to show like every other stomach map showing first time only.

Zapor wrote:Hello there!
Just started a play this game (free 2.0B one) and just from very start i already impressed how Huge this game! Really impressing, big world with lot if activities (and i just love vore from tiny pov, as food vore / Mawshot enjoyer). I just wanted say what your game really inspiring! Maybe i can make suggest or more detailed comments later, when i reach some more flags there (i notised a shrink ING machine so i already want test it, but game sayd what i need a special day in week. Are it in-game one, or i need wait until this day come IRL?)

Thank you glad you enjoy it. The option you found on that floor leads to a very long game over and going through stomach, intestines etc. Though think the Large Intestine etc was in the Patreon version only from memory. You can only access that option on Tues/Thurs I think so you'll need to go back to her apartment after work and sleep then come back. Some events only show on certain days but not many. The only things that trigger off IRL dates/times of your computer are the Vore Day event at the moment, but you can pay extra to force it on for an ingame day if you find the lady to do it. I had planned to do Christmas etc but been so busy.

I don't take suggestions or requests sorry. Aside from no time, my interest is in story and what I feel to do at the time. The stuff people ask me also IMO is something I would charge $300+ for and stop me from continuing proper updates for the game that everyone enjoys.
Daichi777
Participator

Previous

Return to Vore game