Tsumi Umi Sushi - v2.95 A small update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi [Free v1.2] [Patreon v1.2]

Postby Daichi777 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:27 am

IncoIsARadio wrote:I'm not quite sure how the illegal contracts work, I asked the lady about it and she told me someone would be waiting, but I haven't found anyone? Regardless, still a great experience, even in the free version the effort shows!

Thanks!

There's currently 2 contracts which she gives randomly when you talk to her. She's on floor 77 in the office just below Tsumi's. If you mean Lady White who's wandering around the couches, she's meaning go in that room and interact with the purple sparkles and she'll go in and talk to you about them.

If you're in a contract or done one for the day then she won't appear till it's completed.

-----
Trying to make a gentle vore event where you walk in her mouth, or coax them in with kind words. But the talking looks really off so I might have to figure out a different way for her to say her voice lines.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby flames55 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:05 am

so for now theres only 1 tsumi is caught scene with more coming later? as i really liked the 1 i saw
flames55
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:26 am

flames55 wrote:so for now theres only 1 tsumi is caught scene with more coming later? as i really liked the 1 i saw

There's supposed to be more game overs, and the game's meant to focus and make you do a range of activities as you can run out of money and have an aim. I just didn't have anything in time for release and that game over sequence only came in the last 2 days before v1.0

But basically if you ran out of money you would've had a random game over like that one but with coworkers or randoms. They wouldn't all be vore either maybe crush etc.

I'm trying to finish up the basics of one event so I can send the voice lines to the actor, after that I'll see if I can make a few more game overs for March possibly. A lot of people want to see Tsumi shrunk because of her coworker personalities, or be able to play as a tiny. I can't tell which reason's more popular :lol:
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby flames55 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:10 am

to me i like both reasons if those are the reasons i mainly like it because it gives some smug irony to the situation from massive pred to massive prey scampering for their life(i woudnt be opposed to running around the city tiny avoiding.....or running into giants but i see that would be alot of work)
flames55
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:38 pm

flames55 wrote:to me i like both reasons if those are the reasons i mainly like it because it gives some smug irony to the situation from massive pred to massive prey scampering for their life(i woudnt be opposed to running around the city tiny avoiding.....or running into giants but i see that would be alot of work)

I actually planned on having a bit of her spending her life in the tiny city through an event before it went to game over. It was going to show lore like why there were so many people becoming willing food etc to get cash for their family. Things like basic food even though plentiful was being controlled so because of inflation say a loaf of bread would become $10000 etc. Not sure if it's something I can get much time for as a priority. Might be able to do a part of it as a game over though for March Patreons.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby flames55 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:00 pm

that would definitly be very intresting ill be watching this and hope it happens wonder if there will also be a quick replacement over the intercoms of the tiny city where tsumi worked in it or if she will be gone before it happens as i just had an idea that someone would randomly shout over the intercoms stuff that tsumi normally would like randomly threaten or tell everyone to behave with a air of arrogance(as someone would have to look over the tinies including tsumi to make sure they behave)
flames55
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yoshi174 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:06 pm

No idea how to make time advance so not sure how to proceed past "breakfast time."
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby Daichi777 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:13 pm

Yoshi174 wrote:No idea how to make time advance so not sure how to proceed past "breakfast time."

To advance time, when you wake up go to work via her car in the basement parking lot, or via subway train.

Once you arrive, you'll need to buy her a coffee at minimum. So she can make herself one on her floor in the kitchen, or you can go outside across the road there's a small cafe where she can buy one there with a quick breakfast. Once you've got a coffee, go back to her floor and outside her office will be a pink star you can interact with and it will fast forward to lunch time.

Lunch time go outside across the road and she can buy a hotdog, go to the cafe, or the main part which is to go to the sushi shop. After eating lunch just go back to her office again and interact with the star outside her door.

You can do events during lunch time or during the evening. Some only appear during certain days of the week also. Some will only allow you to start if a specific person spawns in a specific area on that map.

After you get her home again, just make her dinner in her kitchen before she goes to bed. From memory you should also be able to get some at the cafe across the road from her apartment.

And that's the main part, everything else is for you to explore!
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Yoshi174 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:27 pm

Thanks a bunch. Got the coffee before I posted and swear i tried every single star sparkle spot. I'll try again later.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby Daichi777 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:48 pm

Yoshi174 wrote:Thanks a bunch. Got the coffee before I posted and swear i tried every single star sparkle spot. I'll try again later.

The star you're looking for should be just 1 star rather than a few. I tried to make it a bit different so people would know 1 stars continue something else rather than be of interest. But they look too similar :lol:

But after you've got a coffee, her office is on floor 77 and in the top right corner, 2nd from the wall. It should spawn next to the door before you enter it.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BUMBLING » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:18 am

Any hints on how to get the prey scene with Itsumi? I saw an image with her inside a stomach on the first page. Is it on the patron version only? I assumed that saving the tiny’s when you were doing lady whites contracts would activate them but I had no luck.
BUMBLING
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:31 am

BUMBLING wrote:Any hints on how to get the prey scene with Itsumi? I saw an image with her inside a stomach on the first page. Is it on the patron version only? I assumed that saving the tiny’s when you were doing lady whites contracts would activate them but I had no luck.

That's a game over scene so be prepared when you try to trigger it. To get a chance to trigger it, do Lady White's contract where you need to get rid of the tiny in the lobby visitor rooms. If you're lucky (or unlucky) you'll be stopped by the security guard. Just don't bribe her or fail to with insufficient money and you'll get it, but also don't try to save the tiny as I can't remember if you even get the bribe option during that choice. Every screenshot on the first page is in the free version of the game except the scat one. I made it so people can play 90% of it free, and the main difference aside from 3 things was that you unlock a ridiculous lot of lines and see how the whole game's meant to be played, that way the game will still feel fresh/new every time you play it. Patreons depending on their tier get the world more realistic with the amount of random lines as it feels like an actual living world instead of just another rpgmaker game. Stuff like voicelines aren't cheap either. Though future updates will have some stuff restricted still in the free version.

March's Patreon update will have some proper images as they're in commission right now, and the update will mostly focus on gentle/loving/nonfatal vore but still will have fatal choices etc. There's going to be another game over scene as someone commissioned that, and I'm working the below level where you're inside with food and having to give inside tummy rubs. I only started that today but it's pretty good progress so far.

Bigger version of gif here: https://gfycat.com/wideeyedmarriedindigobunting

Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby flames55 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:22 pm

im assuming this new game over will be tied to the old method of game overs just wondering
flames55
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:44 am

flames55 wrote:im assuming this new game over will be tied to the old method of game overs just wondering

Er, the commissioned one I mentioned? I might not be doing that this month depending if I have time. The person had a bit of trouble so cancelled the commission but may be getting it later this month or next.

I've got a ridiculous amount to work on for this months update which you can see a bit of a preview below that's planned. Once I get back the coloured artist images in the next week or so, I'm going to see if I can make the events they were made for.

Also other stuff not shown
Spoiler: show
Ignoring the player sprite, but the throat level's looking better. Bit of a pain animating it realistically though. Gets darker till it blacks out the deeper you slide.

After I've finished making the update I"ll decide which parts will be free to make it fair for Patreons. I probably won't give the stomach event in that video free, and the events are tailored to be willing/consensual gentle vore (before I do the evil versions). With the end choice to let them out up to the player.

At some point I want to update the game when there's enough game over scenes (I might spend a month doing this entirely) as originally once you run out of money and spend too long without any you'd get a random game over and be eaten/crushed/forced to live as a tiny etc. That 1 game over in the game was supposed to be a random one after being judged but it was a quick last minute creation to get in. Tsumi Umi one day will have a proper system where you need to work etc instead of being able to just do whichever event you want and reloading constantly to get funds back etc.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby flames55 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:52 pm

well whatever happened hopefully it gets sorted out
flames55
Been posting for a bit

Postby FurryDesirer » Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:51 am

I don't know how to use the captured tinies in my inventory, i have saved 55 tinies!!! Need help please
FurryDesirer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:02 pm

ZhaoYun192 wrote:I don't know how to use the captured tinies in my inventory, i have saved 55 tinies!!! Need help please

Lol! For the moment you can sell them to Chisana's to the receptionist for $5 each.

From memory you can also eat them during battles to heal.

I'm going to give them more use one day in another update. It's just not a priority.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:31 pm

Can someone provide a mediafire link? My download on MEGA is having problems downloading.
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby smallfan » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:00 pm

quick question, does the last tiny in the takeaway pack always choose not to get eaten if you do it one by one?
smallfan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:22 am

NekoSanNeverDie wrote:Can someone provide a mediafire link? My download on MEGA is having problems downloading.

If you're on your download limit, try signing out of mega/use incognito to download.

smallfan wrote:quick question, does the last tiny in the takeaway pack always choose not to get eaten if you do it one by one?

The mother yes, it got too time consuming to make everyone else have random responses if she was eaten at any point. Easier to make her the last one with the choice to be eaten/thrown away and live with hate for the player.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game