Tsumi Umi Sushi - v2.96 Danielle's Straw Event

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v2.0 A Whole Lot Of Ass!

Postby Daichi777 » Fri May 07, 2021 12:26 pm

Soroxas77 wrote:Here is a picture

Thanks. Do you get this error every time you open the game or does it go away after a restart? Usually if it comes up once you close and reopen it should fix it. Looking online there's a few people who have had this error but their error screens are different. I've had it once a long time ago and haven't seen it again since.

smallpeter wrote:Having some troulbe picking up tinies on street now just crush them :/ Also nice Viva easter egg.

I'm kiwi and their shop wasn't that far away from where I used to live :lol: It was a patreons request to put in the easter egg though.

Tinies you see around only can get crushed if you walk over them. You either have to help Amika and use the capture option in battles, or easier just go to Tinies R Us store and buy them in bulk if you want to use them.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Daichi777 » Mon May 10, 2021 10:27 am

I've now sent out the game link to everyone who was a $5+ Patreon in April and had unpledged. If you think you've been missed, let me know your Patreon name and I can check!
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dotsu » Tue May 11, 2021 1:57 am

Glad to see this thread is still as alive as ever. Hoping one day i can get some spare cash to pay for the patreon pledge i am curious on what lies beyoned version 1.2

One day i dotsu will find out.

Till then i shall lurk.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby Soroxas77 » Tue May 11, 2021 7:02 am

Daichi777 wrote:
Soroxas77 wrote:Here is a picture

Thanks. Do you get this error every time you open the game or does it go away after a restart? Usually if it comes up once you close and reopen it should fix it. Looking online there's a few people who have had this error but their error screens are different. I've had it once a long time ago and haven't seen it again since.

smallpeter wrote:Having some troulbe picking up tinies on street now just crush them :/ Also nice Viva easter egg.

I'm kiwi and their shop wasn't that far away from where I used to live :lol: It was a patreons request to put in the easter egg though.

Tinies you see around only can get crushed if you walk over them. You either have to help Amika and use the capture option in battles, or easier just go to Tinies R Us store and buy them in bulk if you want to use them.

I get it every time.
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Tue May 11, 2021 1:03 pm

Dotsu wrote:Glad to see this thread is still as alive as ever. Hoping one day i can get some spare cash to pay for the patreon pledge i am curious on what lies beyoned version 1.2

One day i dotsu will find out.

Till then i shall lurk.

There was supposed to be a big free update in Feb but the pirate held everything up because I lost motivation to continue. Hopefully Junes update will let me get it up to speed and then I might be able to.

Soroxas77 wrote:I get it every time.

I had a look around and asked again but I can't find anything to fix this :( I'm not sure what's causing it as I never added/modified any plugins since the last update in Feb. I've never touched the font part or settings and it's been using the the default one with RPG MV.

Hopefully someone smarter than me here could figure it out.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Soroxas77 » Sun May 23, 2021 5:03 pm

You know, I just realized that you were never made aware of that bug in Indulgence where succeeding at the Belly massage as the high risk tinies plays out like the ones with the normal ones where you have to pay if you want to digest them.
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Mon May 24, 2021 12:10 am

Soroxas77 wrote:You know, I just realized that you were never made aware of that bug in Indulgence where succeeding at the Belly massage as the high risk tinies plays out like the ones with the normal ones where you have to pay if you want to digest them.

From memory it was supposed to be the same options to choose at the end. The main difference was one event was for gentle lovers and the other for cruel. It just had the same choice at the end.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Soroxas77 » Mon May 24, 2021 5:27 pm

I am aware, but the staff treats it as the gentle one.
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Tue May 25, 2021 12:30 am

Soroxas77 wrote:I am aware, but the staff treats it as the gentle one.

Thanks, I'll have a look sometime next week when I can get back to the game. Is it the part during the black screens where Tsumi talks to them that you mean?
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Soroxas77 » Tue May 25, 2021 3:20 pm

Yeah when Tsumi is given the option to release them or let them go, the staff talks about how much it costs to train them and that she is supposed to let them out.
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby VioletNom » Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:22 pm

Daichi777, when I play suddenly it gets frozen :/
VioletNom
New to the forum

Postby Daichi777 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:48 pm

Almestar64 wrote:Daichi777, when I play suddenly it gets frozen :/

Which version freezes, and where does it freeze consistently?
Does the sound still play while it's frozen too?

Thanks
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Daichi777 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:17 pm

Hi everyone, I've released Tsumi's first comic. Though unfortunately at the moment it is only for $10 and $15 patreons depending which version you'd like. But here are some previews of the pages.

Synopsis:
Tsumi is a voraphile. In her world, tinies have become the norm due to overpopulation 30 years ago. Tinies are divided into those who are protected (Citizens), and those who lost their rights as people through crime or becoming bankrupt (Non-citizens). While Tsumi may be a voraphile, she's only a man eating monster to non-citizens as she considers them a waste of space. She even works for Shrinkex, hoping to make the world a better place. Part 1 of this comic is of the first half of her daily routine. I'll continue part 2 if there's enough interest for it.

There are 2 versions of this comic:
- The Clean Version is available to $10 Patreons and is 19 pages long (excluding cover etc).
- The Uncut Toilet Version is available to $15 Patreons and is 22 pages long (excluding cover etc).

Becoming a Patreon also offers more than just this comic so there's other things such as the full size and naked versions of the girls in my signature.

Click here to go to my Patreon!

Click an image to enlarge it! The pages previewed are: Cover, 2, 8, and 17!

Image Image

ImageImage
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby yoloboy » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:57 pm

Hello Daichi777,

I was wondering if there is a way to buy this comic or your games without a monthly paiment. It is absolutly not that I don't want to support you but I don't have enough money for now to allow me to pay monthly...

Thank you for attention,

A random fan of your work :)
yoloboy
New to the forum

Postby Daichi777 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:22 am

yoloboy wrote:Hello Daichi777,

I was wondering if there is a way to buy this comic or your games without a monthly paiment. It is absolutly not that I don't want to support you but I don't have enough money for now to allow me to pay monthly...

Thank you for attention,

Glad you love my content yoloboy!

I don't have any other 1 time payments set up anywhere. I keep forgetting to make Kofi etc as my health's been deteriorating lately/stressed out from piracy and I've been lagging behind on so many things.

You don't need to subscribe for a full month if you sign up for Patreon. All it does is take a 1 time payment for that month's cycle, and if you unsubscribe that month you will still retain access to that tier until the next months billing cycle (1st of every month). If you wanted to upgrade tiers also (Say you sign for $5 tier but want the comic from $15 tier) it will only take the difference. Which in the $15 tier case is $10 because you already paid $5 for that month.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby yoloboy » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:05 pm

Daichi777 wrote:
yoloboy wrote:Hello Daichi777,

Thank you for attention,

Glad you love my content yoloboy!

I don't have any other 1 time payments set up anywhere. I keep forgetting to make Kofi etc as my health's been deteriorating lately/stressed out from piracy and I've been lagging behind on so many things.

You don't need to subscribe for a full month if you sign up for Patreon. All it does is take a 1 time payment for that month's cycle, and if you unsubscribe that month you will still retain access to that tier until the next months billing cycle (1st of every month). If you wanted to upgrade tiers also (Say you sign for $5 tier but want the comic from $15 tier) it will only take the difference. Which in the $15 tier case is $10 because you already paid $5 for that month.

Hello,

Oh, I'm so sorry to read that ! I can't imagine how it is to be stressed that way and I can only hope for you that things will get better for you :)

I just want to say that your work is amazing and it's such a beatiful thing that artist like you make that type of stuff, that are fantasies, it helps a lot because, you know, it's an impossible fantasy so it permits to fulfill it.
I truly believe that your work can help people relieve themselves on fantasies when life can be harsh.

Just to know, your work is appreciated, I think, around the world, i don't where you are from but I'm from France and i follow you :D

It's my first post for you but I follow your hard work since your, I guess, first game "Giantess Simulator v0.7" if I remember well.

In short, thank you and i will support you as much as i can.

A devoted Tiny :P
yoloboy
New to the forum

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:18 am

NOTE: Those from last month who had unpledged. Check the mega folder that was sent in an email notification from the post last month. You will have access to download the game from that folder until about the 1st of September. If you do not have the link and were a $5+ Patreon last month then let me know and I will check and send you a message with it via Patreon.

[Patreon Copy/Paste]

(The vagina itself is animated but doesn't show in images)
Spoiler: show
(The vagina itself is animated but doesn't show in images)

What's New!

Vjj Event: Despite this update being a lot smaller than usual, finally the multi-stage vjj event has been added to Indulgence! Help out Tsumi by playing as a tiny, massaging her from the inside, squirming helplessly stuck to her finger, and choose at the end whether you would like to survive or not! The event can be played once a day at Indulgence like the others there. Note: This event took me a long time to make due to technical issues and I apologize. I've made it in the way where I can go back and add in extra images etc as I will be looking at getting some next month to try put some more in due to Garrisen being unavailable due to his newborn daughter. There is also a bug I cannot fix still where Tsumi's finger stroke speed will randomly change to slow. This can drag out some stages of the event however (mainly the 'don't get hit by her finger' part), but from lots of tests the max I've come across for that stage is about 3 and a half minutes if it goes slow. There are 5 stages in total, and a short 6th map to swim in if you survive.

Audio Logs: There are 8 new audio logs (+1 that is only available in Dirty Filter), so now you can hear Ajia for the very first time too! The other ones are from Dani's voice actress, and another for a new NPC you haven't seen yet called Cassie. She's going to make an appearance in Indulgence at a later date and her accent is Southern.
Custom NPC #1: Outside Chisana's Sushi there is a depressed man called Liu who doesn't want to live anymore. You can listen to his predicament and decide whether to convince him to downsize and redeem himself, or call the police for his crime.
Custom NPC #2: Arianna is a Macrotube guitarist who posts covers from her songs online. Her boyfriend recently downsized and she's having a look around in the Tinys-R-Us store in Metro West.
Smaller Updates, Fixes & Patches

- Skipping Rope option for exercise has been added to GRP Fitness. (Not sure if I mentioned it in last versions update but I seem to have forgotten/not put it in)
- Guilty Pleasures & Privileged Short Story Comics are now in game with previews and links for players. You'll find one in Chisana's on the desk, and inside Tsumi's apartment for the other.
- Fixed the bathroom walls in Indulgence so you can no longer run up them. Not sure how that even got changed.
- Added various icons to some chat options in the game.
- New Phoenix entrance door from inside has been changed to requiring interaction to open. This is to prevent accidental menu choices.
- New Phoenix Audio Logs will correctly remind you if you're in Reckless/Careful mode after viewing.

Patreon Tier Related:
- Supporters sign has been updated.
-----

Hi everyone, thanks for your support and hope you enjoy this update! I'm sorry for the delay again, there were more technical issues than I expected and I had to do a lot more work due to Garrisen being unavailable as we had a lot more planed such as animations on the side etc. We might be able to get them in future because I had to design the event in a way where I can add things in quickly which will mostly be images that I'll be looking into. I hope it was worth the wait!

For now, I'm going to update 2 custom image requests and post them in the coming days once I've gotten approval by the requesters that they're up to their standard. Wei (digital artist) is working on Tsumi in her Indulgence dress but I'm not sure how it's going to turn out. I've contacted another digital artist studio via Artstation that Nisq was kinda enough to show me and I'm waiting on a reply from them.

I'm going to need to take a break from the game next month as I've honestly been so drained to the point I've seriously considered quitting as a content creator as it's not really worth it due to the abuse and piracy. I'm going to continue for now, but in order to find motivation again and build like I used to. I'll be focusing Tsumi towards lore/new maps/immersion/funny stuff that I like to do as I need it to finish up Tsumi and for all my mind to be there when I start GSim. The next Tsumi update should be a lot more expanded on newer areas of the city, contracts with Mrs White, lore, immersion and adding in actual work events in the office that will reward you more for doing them.

I'll be creating a website next month or so also and creating something like that usually cheers me up. And also finally giving the info to Nanakra to start Ajia's short story.

Hope you and your families are all safe and sound!
Last edited by Daichi777 on Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v2.5 Vaginal Update

Postby Soroxas77 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:32 pm

Will we get to do more things with the tinies in Tsumi's home?
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:28 am

Soroxas77 wrote:Will we get to do more things with the tinies in Tsumi's home?

I'm looking at removing that whole 2nd floor in her home and replacing it with a different tiny city system. One where you can store the tinies she's captured. But it won't have those old options, they were too painful to try make work. I'll be trying to do it for the free version update which Ill start working on after a short break from releasing this one.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 20200604 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:29 am

Dear artist:
can i choose tiny’s sex (male or female) in the new Vjj Event? i don’t like play with female tiny...
yours sincerely fans
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game