Amalgamation RPG; Chapter 1 Beta (v9.5 Testing version out)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Amalgamation RPG; Chapter 1 Beta (v9.5 Testing version o

Postby Zond » Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:02 am

RedX132613 wrote:Any update?

+
Sorry, I use translator >.<
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GooInABox » Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:52 am

Zond wrote:

+

Again, I'm sorry for my slowness. I'm still living with family, which puts a strain on my schedule, but I also have a few community-collaboration projects that I'm already late on providing my contributions that need to be moved from the back burner to the front burner, which includes two written stories and a RenPy visual novel.

There have however been a few developments towards Amalgamation Chapter 2, which I will showcase here:
The first is that I've mostly finished with modeling FuturisticMan's Elven wrester character, Aurora, who will make a quick appearance in Chapter 2 and may show up in later chapters as well.
20220203102952593.png

The second is that I programmed a sort of minigame that the player can play in Chapter 2. It's not vorish in itself, but hopefully it will still be entertaining to the player as well as give potential rewards upon completing various levels.

Easy level, Gif Animation (open in new window)
TipOverGif2.gif

Slightly harder level, some graphics updated
TipOverGif3.gif
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Xentinova » Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:56 pm

Sounds good, can't wait for the new chapter
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby poorfarmer » Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:57 pm

so excited love your work.... Quick question the women missing her arm in the bar can u do her mission or no?
poorfarmer
New to the forum

Postby kairos64 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:17 pm

poorfarmer wrote:so excited love your work.... Quick question the women missing her arm in the bar can u do her mission or no?

Everything that can be done in the game is in that PDF on the OG post. Explains everything that can be done to each character
kairos64
Been posting for a bit

Postby hcps » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:03 pm

the game doesn't work it just delets its self
hcps
New to the forum

Postby GooInABox » Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:14 am

hcps wrote:the game doesn't work it just delets its self

I don't think I've added that feature in yet, so that's concerning. Is the entire game folder disappearing or just specific files? Or are you saying the game window is force-closing itself? Do you have Windows, Linux, or Mac running on your machine?
GooInABox
Participator

Postby RedX132613 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:27 am

when you fight kaya's maid, after the fight the picture of her and her clone stay on the screen. you can make them disappear by making another picture show up but the symbols on the side stay on the screen.
RedX132613
New to the forum

Postby 2410561942 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:36 am

maybe the scat can be an optional choice? :P
Been posting for a bit

Postby LordKentus » Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:15 pm

RedX132613 wrote:when you fight kaya's maid, after the fight the picture of her and her clone stay on the screen. you can make them disappear by making another picture show up but the symbols on the side stay on the screen.

Only if you are alone in my experience, if you have Lilith then it doesn't happen.
LordKentus
Been posting for a bit

Postby GooInABox » Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:57 pm

2410561942 wrote:maybe the scat can be an optional choice? :P

Scat is something that I am not interested in, and if I'm not interested in it it would be extremely difficult to force myself to write and illustrate it into the game, so it's not going to be in the game.

LordKentus wrote:
RedX132613 wrote:when you fight kaya's maid, after the fight the picture of her and her clone stay on the screen. you can make them disappear by making another picture show up but the symbols on the side stay on the screen.

Only if you are alone in my experience, if you have Lilith then it doesn't happen.

I've only included that picture in one particular instance of the scene and haven't gotten around to including it with the others. When I get done with my current projects and get back to illustrating Kaya's scenes, I'll make sure this is addressed.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby snowkid0011 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:12 pm

Will you make Breast Expansion without "ass expansion" Version ?
Because the "breast" and "ass" together become bigger. But We don't have Choice

(My English is not Perfect, I am really sorry.)
snowkid0011
Been posting for a bit

Postby hcps » Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:01 pm

GooInABox wrote:

I don't think I've added that feature in yet, so that's concerning. Is the entire game folder disappearing or just specific files? Or are you saying the game window is force-closing itself? Do you have Windows, Linux, or Mac running on your machine?

well when I try opening it a windo opens for a split seconde but it's all black and it closes it's self then after a minut or so the Game.exe stops existing and if I click it half a seconde befor it delets it says it can't find Game.exe (theres more but it's hard to recreat)
edit: Ican't spell and am lazy
hcps
New to the forum

Postby SecondAce » Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:20 pm

hcps wrote:
GooInABox wrote:

well when I try opening it a windo opens for a split seconde but it's all black and it closes it's self then after a minut or so the Game.exe stops existing and if I click it half a seconde befor it delets it says it can't find Game.exe (theres more but it's hard to recreat)

This might be a long shot but what if your firewall/antivirus software recognises the Game.exe as a malicious program/malware or something like that? That would explain the Game.exe being the only thing that's deleted as well as why it's deleted with no explanation. If that's the case then you might want to create an exception in to allow the program(exe) to execute anyway. I might be completely wrong with this but it sounded somewhat similar to a problem I faced a time ago so I figured, why not?
SecondAce
Been posting for a bit

Postby hcps » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:03 pm

SecondAce wrote:
hcps wrote:
GooInABox wrote:well when I try opening it a windo opens for a split seconde but it's all black and it closes it's self then after a minut or so the Game.exe stops existing and if I click it half a seconde befor it delets it says it can't find Game.exe (theres more but it's hard to recreat)

This might be a long shot but what if your firewall/antivirus software recognises the Game.exe as a malicious program/malware or something like that? That would explain the Game.exe being the only thing that's deleted as well as why it's deleted with no explanation. If that's the case then you might want to create an exception in to allow the program(exe) to execute anyway. I might be completely wrong with this but it sounded somewhat similar to a problem I faced a time ago so I figured, why not?

I'll try that though I need to find out how to first

edit: it is not my fire wall but I do get a fill some times named debug and with this game this was in the file/document
[0211/221253.712:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(56)] CreateFile: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x2)
[0211/221300.790:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(56)] CreateFile: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x2)
hcps
New to the forum

Postby GooInABox » Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:50 pm

hcps wrote:I'll try that though I need to find out how to first

edit: it is not my fire wall but I do get a fill some times named debug and with this game this was in the file/document
[0211/221253.712:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(56)] CreateFile: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x2)
[0211/221300.790:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(56)] CreateFile: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x2)

Looking up the error, I've found someone who had a similar issue and found a solution in the comments here: https://www.reddit.com/r/gamesupport/co ... exe_files/ It sounds like it's a windows issue that requires the deletion of some temporary files and the redownload and reinstallation of the game(s). Just be careful when deleting the files noted in the comment, I would actually recommend just moving them to a temporary folder elsewhere on your computer in case things go wrong so you can move them back.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby hcps » Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:30 pm

GooInABox wrote:
Looking up the error, I've found someone who had a similar issue and found a solution in the comments here: https://www.reddit.com/r/gamesupport/co ... exe_files/ It sounds like it's a windows issue that requires the deletion of some temporary files and the redownload and reinstallation of the game(s). Just be careful when deleting the files noted in the comment, I would actually recommend just moving them to a temporary folder elsewhere on your computer in case things go wrong so you can move them back.

um wheres the icsys.icn. file
hcps
New to the forum

Postby snowkid0011 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:40 am

GooInABox wrote:
Zond wrote:

+

Again, I'm sorry for my slowness. I'm still living with family, which puts a strain on my schedule, but I also have a few community-collaboration projects that I'm already late on providing my contributions that need to be moved from the back burner to the front burner, which includes two written stories and a RenPy visual novel.

There have however been a few developments towards Amalgamation Chapter 2, which I will showcase here:
The first is that I've mostly finished with modeling FuturisticMan's Elven wrester character, Aurora, who will make a quick appearance in Chapter 2 and may show up in later chapters as well.
20220203102952593.png

The second is that I programmed a sort of minigame that the player can play in Chapter 2. It's not vorish in itself, but hopefully it will still be entertaining to the player as well as give potential rewards upon completing various levels.

Easy level, Gif Animation (open in new window)
TipOverGif2.gif

Slightly harder level, some graphics updated
TipOverGif3.gif

We can wait, because your solution is awsome:D
snowkid0011
Been posting for a bit

Postby Miraak11th » Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:32 am

How to unlock the puzzle box with the harpy? The new overhaul makes it impossible to solve.
Futanari: God's perfect creation.
Miraak11th
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tunknownusert » Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:44 am

Miraak11th wrote:How to unlock the puzzle box with the harpy? The new overhaul makes it impossible to solve.

If you choose the easy option just hit the little button at the top. It will auto solve the puzzle.
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game