Amalgamation RPG; Chapter 1 Beta (v9.5 Testing version out)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Amalgamation RPG; Chapter 1 Beta (v7_4 out Sep 13th)

Postby frosthunter » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:08 am

Lilith is now in the centaur stomach :gulp: :gulp:
frosthunter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Persona59523 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:34 pm

frosthunter wrote:Lilith is now in the centaur stomach :gulp: :gulp:

No, she is in the womb, with the other centaur children. Hopefully one of them is a alpha, so she could have some more fun in there.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby jrogelio1 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:43 pm

there will more multivore parts?, like the one where captain vara cockvoring hiji then cumming in the player mouth, and if there were to be more can be with other vore types? lets said player cockvored lilith then release her(alive) in tialha's womb, or for a triple vore pred, player cockvored lilith release her in allie's womb then rosa decide is better have twins and jumps to unbirth allie and ride another alpha cock(here i like here be option where the player can choose what happen, moving to a side so rosa accidentally end anal voring her daughter, tell allie to open her mouth so allie ends eating her mother or do nothing)
jrogelio1
Been posting for a bit

Postby GooInABox » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:05 am

jrogelio1 wrote:there will more multivore parts?, like the one where captain vara cockvoring hiji then cumming in the player mouth, and if there were to be more can be with other vore types? lets said player cockvored lilith then release her(alive) in tialha's womb, or for a triple vore pred, player cockvored lilith release her in allie's womb then rosa decide is better have twins and jumps to unbirth allie and ride another alpha cock(here i like here be option where the player can choose what happen, moving to a side so rosa accidentally end anal voring her daughter, tell allie to open her mouth so allie ends eating her mother or do nothing)

I'm liking these suggestions for scenes, but I'm pretty close to putting a bow on chapter 1 and moving onto chapter 2 (sometime before the end of the year hopefully) so these ideas will probably be given to new characters in future chapters.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby jrogelio1 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:26 pm

dont worry, i just tialha rosa and allie for examples
jrogelio1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jeyikop » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:15 pm

I love you men. Your work is just Wow, i love how much persistence and effort you put in this. Keep it up! Take all the time in the world you need, there is no need to be rushing those things :)
Jeyikop
New to the forum

Postby zacman300 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:12 pm

Spoiler: show
question, will the game actually be in a way where if you don't eat anyone it'll lead to the best ending? if so i find that kinda backwards in a way, after all the world is based around vore and even the big bad is using it to grow stronger and stronger, there would be no match for the main character to win if they Weren't able to eat anyone because if that where the case then with this benign an rpg with no experience points or combat but the bosses get progressively harder and harder with no way of going a peaceful route seems like a really bad idea, so my question is mostly what is the main idea for the game's story and progression system going to be like, and how will the choices matter
zacman300
New to the forum

Postby GooInABox » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:06 pm

zacman300 wrote:
question, will the game actually be in a way where if you don't eat anyone it'll lead to the best ending? if so i find that kinda backwards in a way, after all the world is based around vore and even the big bad is using it to grow stronger and stronger, there would be no match for the main character to win if they Weren't able to eat anyone because if that where the case then with this benign an rpg with no experience points or combat but the bosses get progressively harder and harder with no way of going a peaceful route seems like a really bad idea, so my question is mostly what is the main idea for the game's story and progression system going to be like, and how will the choices matter

In terms of game balance, my general thinking is that if the player decides to go full predator and eat everyone they'll earn the soul points to improve their character (and the main character will be OP at some point, which makes sense given the idea of an Amalgamation). If the player decides to go partial or full pacifist (which is to say they aren't eating everyone), then they should be earning other rewards in return to make up for the lost soul points such as gold, equipment, or unique items. In theory, by the end of the game a full-pred main character will be able to steam-roll over enemies while a non-pred main character should still be able handle the same enemies if they're smart with their equipment and items.

As far as "Good" or "Bad" endings go in terms of pred and non-pred runs, I'm going to be honest and say that I still don't have 100% of the story in stone, which includes the game ending. However, I do plan on there being multiple variations based on a couple of key plot decisions throughout the chapters, with these variations hopefully being "different" rather than being an obvious contrast of right and wrong. I'm even planning on trying this concept out in Chapter 2 on a smaller scale, where the ending of the chapter may play out differently depending on how overt you are with your actions. In terms of how extremely minor characters impact the story, I have an idea for a rolling credits at the end of the game that reveals their fate so that they're not just another forgotten NPC (let's be honest, not everyone that you'll run across is famous or important, but it'll be nice to know that the random shopper you spared returned home with her groceries). Additionally, and I've already hinted at this through several dialogues, characters that the MC eat can potentially be resurrected back to their normal lives if the main character finds out how to reverse the Amalgamation process, but the player/main character might have to make a hard decision in that regard.

Like I said, the story isn't set in stone. I only have 95% of a single chapter completed and I'm estimating there's going to be at least a dozen chapters before I reach the end. Things will change. All I can hope to do is to deliver a somewhat entertaining and engaging story on top of a foundation of somewhat-bearable gameplay.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Asafen » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:25 am

If Lilith falls in battle, is there any way to revive her? Because I can't seem to find any.

Edit: Well failing a non-death battle works, but that's not really sustainable.
Asafen
Been posting for a bit

Postby GooInABox » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:50 pm

Asafen wrote:If Lilith falls in battle, is there any way to revive her? Because I can't seem to find any.

Edit: Well failing a non-death battle works, but that's not really sustainable.

Holy cow, I can't believe I forgot to add a revival item into the game. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I'll add something to the Crazy Woman's shop screen and the change will roll out with the next update, whenever that is.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:23 pm

You FORGOT the most basic of RPG stuff?!!
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby jrogelio1 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:04 am

im the only one who wants more scenes with lilith she being both pred(unwilling) and prey(semi willing like the unbirth with centaur) after battle sex or in random encourters
jrogelio1
Been posting for a bit

Postby GooInABox » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:56 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:You FORGOT the most basic of RPG stuff?!!

Whoops ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
jrogelio1 wrote:im the only one who wants more scenes with lilith she being both pred(unwilling) and prey(semi willing like the unbirth with centaur) after battle sex or in random encourters

Lilith is going to be somewhat sparse on the pred scenes because of technical and spoiler reasons (which will be revealed in Chapter 2), but I can say that there will be many future scenes where she ends up as prey for various reasons.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Slayerhero90 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:29 pm

Callin' it now; she's somehow an amalgam too.

I do not actually remember anything about her background and barely remember what she looks like.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 33defence » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:21 pm

Love the game so far! Can't wait to see more!
33defence
Been posting for a bit

Postby GooInABox » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:44 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:Callin' it now; she's somehow an amalgam too.

Good guess, but that's not Lilith's quirk. I actually had to write an explanation in Chapter 2 as to why Lilith has red-ish eyes but isn't pegged as an Amalgamation.
I guess you can always just look through the game files with an editor and find all my spoilers if you really want to know.

33defence wrote:Love the game so far! Can't wait to see more!

Thank you! And lucky for you, Ch1 Beta version 8 is out now! The main post should have all the details.
GooInABox
Participator

Re: Amalgamation RPG; Chapter 1 Beta (v8 out Oct 19th)

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:33 am

Finally~ The dancer finally gets what she desires!
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby RandomInjury » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:36 am

Update? HEYOOOO!
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby RandomInjury » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:37 am

Ok so the Update is ornery as hell and does not like being unzipped.

It keeps freezing part way.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby GooInABox » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:56 am

RandomInjury wrote:Ok so the Update is ornery as hell and does not like being unzipped.

It keeps freezing part way.

I just did a test download and unzip myself, so the problem might be computer related. I would suggest doing a fresh computer restart and seeing if you can extract the files afterwards. If not, I'm uploading a .rar version of the Windows v8 game that you can try downloading and extracting with WinRAR.

Please let me know if you are able to play and extract the game, and I'll try to troubleshoot further if you're still encountering difficulties.
GooInABox
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game