Amalgamation RPG; Chapter 1 Beta (v9.5 Testing version out)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Amalgamation RPG; Chapter 1 Beta (v9.5 Testing version o

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:43 am

I know this is a weird request, but does anyone have any pics of the pregnant prey parts? I'm trying to decide if I want to download this.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby GooInABox » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:46 am

Emperor_Palpatine wrote:I know this is a weird request, but does anyone have any pics of the pregnant prey parts? I'm trying to decide if I want to download this.

Here you go:
Spoiler: show
PetraDinnerMother.png

There's currently only one pregnant character, and only one vore scene with them as prey. More will come later.

Also, updates on development: the game isn't dead, but it's on hiatus until I get the following critical things done:
- Study and pass my exams for an IT Certification. Eta End of August.
- Finish my contributions to the Smutty Lesbian Vore Visual Novel (development thread here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61003). Eta Sometime after I finish my certification.
- Write my contributing chapter to a community vore story. Eta sometime after or during SLVN development.

I hope to resume development of Amalgamation before the end of the year. Thank you all for your patience.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby LordKentus » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:47 pm

._. Well I guess I will nap on this one like a cicada, shame
LordKentus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:47 pm

Game is nice but I think bonuses from souls should be higher as 5 to hp means nothing without defensive stats (eventually lucky saving same as 1 to primary stats).
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:08 am

Urielzael2 wrote:Game is nice but I think bonuses from souls should be higher as 5 to hp means nothing without defensive stats (eventually lucky saving same as 1 to primary stats).

To be fair, only the first chapter was finished and not everything has been worked out yet. I had the absolute gall to write a script to finish an abandoned visual novel, so until that's all settled we'll have to wait and see how that might be addressed.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:22 am

wariodude128 wrote:
Urielzael2 wrote:Game is nice but I think bonuses from souls should be higher as 5 to hp means nothing without defensive stats (eventually lucky saving same as 1 to primary stats).

To be fair, only the first chapter was finished and not everything has been worked out yet. I had the absolute gall to write a script to finish an abandoned visual novel, so until that's all settled we'll have to wait and see how that might be addressed.

I see , though there is other way around, even though it is kinda opposing to what I am suggested (i.e soul bonus will have less impact) - which is increase of starting stats a bit. Perhaps make version normal - like current and easy - like Amalgamation starting with + 10 to stats.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GooInABox » Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:53 am

Urielzael2 wrote:I see , though there is other way around, even though it is kinda opposing to what I am suggested (i.e soul bonus will have less impact) - which is increase of starting stats a bit. Perhaps make version normal - like current and easy - like Amalgamation starting with + 10 to stats.

Balancing is definitely something that I will need to take a second pass at; the current game and combat mechanics were literally made up as I went along as I didn't really have a solid plan of how many combat encounters there would be nor how hard they would be. The soul point system will need to be revamped, perhaps to also include a system that gives you "diplomacy points" or something for choosing the non-vorish paths in scenes. The question remains on how either of these points should be spent, but that's a question for when I'm back in full swing for development.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Adventurer2 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:43 pm

GooInABox wrote:
Urielzael2 wrote:I see , though there is other way around, even though it is kinda opposing to what I am suggested (i.e soul bonus will have less impact) - which is increase of starting stats a bit. Perhaps make version normal - like current and easy - like Amalgamation starting with + 10 to stats.

Balancing is definitely something that I will need to take a second pass at; the current game and combat mechanics were literally made up as I went along as I didn't really have a solid plan of how many combat encounters there would be nor how hard they would be. The soul point system will need to be revamped, perhaps to also include a system that gives you "diplomacy points" or something for choosing the non-vorish paths in scenes. The question remains on how either of these points should be spent, but that's a question for when I'm back in full swing for development.

And the amount of combat in the game is actually done quite well. Every combat is meaningful without any grinding.

So far your game has been my favorite vore game. The combat is one reason. Another reason is the wide range of emotions the different characters have towards being vored. The game has a casual attitude with people usually wanting to avoid it but still accept it sort of vibe, which I like. There is a good range between unwilling to eager.

The biggest change I would like, is an option to filter out images of the oversized breasts, just like you have for the option to filter out male genitalia.
Adventurer2
New to the forum

Postby Reaverbot » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:24 pm

good to see you're still at it at least a bit, this is probably my favorite game on the site but i know how big a pain in the ass putting these things together is. good luck with your certs
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dragonjaj » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:48 pm

ok been on that stupid sound puzzle for 2 hours it all sounds the same on the easy mode whats the combination?
Image [url=http://www.heresy-online.net/daemons/levelup/25439-maylin.htm][img]http://www.heresy-online.net/daemons/adoptables/2
Dragonjaj
Heavy user

Postby SpiritofEmbers » Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:17 am

There is no set combination, it's randomly generated on each save.
SpiritofEmbers
New to the forum

Postby Dragonjaj » Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:47 am

SpiritofEmbers wrote:There is no set combination, it's randomly generated on each save.

that is the most evil and pain in the ass thing to do in a game epically to people with hearing problems that cant tell one sound from the other legit all the clicks it makes sound the same i cant tell them apart
Image [url=http://www.heresy-online.net/daemons/levelup/25439-maylin.htm][img]http://www.heresy-online.net/daemons/adoptables/2
Dragonjaj
Heavy user

Postby GooInABox » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:37 am

Dragonjaj wrote:ok been on that stupid sound puzzle for 2 hours it all sounds the same on the easy mode whats the combination?

Yeah, sorry, I recently realized that I broke the Easy Mode cheat in that puzzle when I refactored the code some time ago. Here's the steps to solve the puzzle if you are hard of hearing:

1.) Activate the puzzle once, leave, and then save your game.
2.) Find your save file and upload it to https://www.saveeditonline.com/
3.) Scroll down to the Variables and look at variable 42. That four-digit number is the solution to the puzzle; use the arrows in the puzzle to turn the numbers on the dials to match the solution number from top-to-bottom.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Dragonjaj » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:54 pm

GooInABox wrote:
Dragonjaj wrote:ok been on that stupid sound puzzle for 2 hours it all sounds the same on the easy mode whats the combination?

Yeah, sorry, I recently realized that I broke the Easy Mode cheat in that puzzle when I refactored the code some time ago. Here's the steps to solve the puzzle if you are hard of hearing:

1.) Activate the puzzle once, leave, and then save your game.
2.) Find your save file and upload it to https://www.saveeditonline.com/
3.) Scroll down to the Variables and look at variable 42. That four-digit number is the solution to the puzzle; use the arrows in the puzzle to turn the numbers on the dials to match the solution number from top-to-bottom.

????????????? what i have no idea how to do past step one im 0 cumputer skill beond click and magic hex box dose its voodoo
Dragonjaj
Heavy user

Postby GooInABox » Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:11 pm

Dragonjaj wrote:
????????????? what i have no idea how to do past step one im 0 cumputer skill beond click and magic hex box dose its voodoo

Okay, in the same game folder where you click on Game.exe with the little black, red, and green icon, there's a folder labeled 'www'. Go in there, and then go into the subfolder labeled 'save'. Your save files are in there. If you saved your game after exiting the puzzle, then one of the save files should be the new save (most likely the one with the most recent 'Date Modified' time and date to the right of the name).

Open https://www.saveeditonline.com/ in a new browser window, and all you have to do is click and drag your save file into the dotted box where it says 'Drop files here to upload'. The website will look at your save file and throw a bunch of numbers at you. You are only interested in one number at the bottom of the page (you may need to scroll down). There should be something called 'Variable#42' with a four digit number right next to it. Make a note of that number, then go back into the game with your most recent save. Use that number to solve the puzzle. Use the arrows to change the values of the dials; each arrow controls one dial each by increasing the value for their corresponding dial. Press the center button when the numbers are equal like so:

AmalSolution.png
Note: 8024 is not your solution to the puzzle (probably). Follow the above steps to find your solution value.

Whenever I get back to working on the game, I'll release a patch that will properly fix the easy mode cheat.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Dragonjaj » Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:53 am

GooInABox wrote:
Dragonjaj wrote:

Okay, in the same game folder where you click on Game.exe with the little black, red, and green icon, there's a folder labeled 'www'. Go in there, and then go into the subfolder labeled 'save'. Your save files are in there. If you saved your game after exiting the puzzle, then one of the save files should be the new save (most likely the one with the most recent 'Date Modified' time and date to the right of the name).

Open https://www.saveeditonline.com/ in a new browser window, and all you have to do is click and drag your save file into the dotted box where it says 'Drop files here to upload'. The website will look at your save file and throw a bunch of numbers at you. You are only interested in one number at the bottom of the page (you may need to scroll down). There should be something called 'Variable#42' with a four digit number right next to it. Make a note of that number, then go back into the game with your most recent save. Use that number to solve the puzzle. Use the arrows to change the values of the dials; each arrow controls one dial each by increasing the value for their corresponding dial. Press the center button when the numbers are equal like so:

AmalSolution.png
Note: 8024 is not your solution to the puzzle (probably). Follow the above steps to find your solution value.

Whenever I get back to working on the game, I'll release a patch that will properly fix the easy mode cheat.

Ok i really hate computer shit like this i can find the save files yes im this bad at computers Never mind found it was looking in wrong driver
Dragonjaj
Heavy user

Postby Squiggly » Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:49 pm

Hey! Don't usually comment-but wanted to mention, very much enjoyed the content currently in your game! Definitely dig the sense of humor, and model work/overall writing is very well done. MC is great-love their design, and personality, same goes for a lot of the characters; Plus, I actually got kind of creeped out at two specific parts...(10/10 looking forward to more of that kind of thing...)

In terms of feedback- Definitely enjoy encounter design, and the basics of what combat is looking like! Though, it may be worth adding some simple abilities early on to give you a bit more control over how the fight goes? Both on enemy, and player side; Like...(as a few examples, more just based on things I've seen in other games/rpgs. Fully recognize I am clueless when it comes to coding though, or how complicated certain things are in the system so these are very much just examples)

Counter: Raise defense moderately (50% of guard), then retaliate against the last target that struck you, at the start of your next turn based on the damage dealt to you, + a portion of your attack stat.

Center-mind: Store power for one turn, increasing the damage of your next attack by 150%

Trip/Throw sand/Distract: Deal a small (1/4th basic attack action) of damage, and decrease enemy attack and to-hit by a % (Stacking to a cap), and increase the damage they take by a minor amount. Guard/counter avoids the negative effects associated.

Over-swing: Attack a single target, dealing a large (200% of basic attack action.) amount of damage, but take 100% more until the start of your next turn.

Cleave: Hit all targets, dealing a moderate (50% of basic attack action) amount of damage.

Basic thought being that it'd emphasize responding to what the opponent is doing, and building around maximizing certain options-in theory, anyways. No clue what you have planned for the future of the game of course, so you may already have something in store-but those are just my thoughts.

Other suggestions are:

1: Not sure how workable something like it would be, but, a slider for maximum npc breast/genital size would be cool. Even if it leads to some in-world discrepancies in respect to dialogue.

2: This one's a fair bit more complicated, and entirely taste based (I assume, anyways)...Is there any possibility to have digestion take place over a longer period of time? Or, to have player digestion speed (that is, it being so quick) be something fairly unique, similar to their growth? (Or lack there of)

I guess, the main thing I think would be neat is if the vore aspects were a little more 'special'-either with the MC being more unique in their capabilities, or more space given to show off interactions between the MC and their meal. Once again though, entirely taste based so, yeah.

3: So, from what I could tell, the art that is called for pre-digestion scenes, seems to be the same, or similar with an exception of belly size; which leads me to ask-would pose alternatives be possible for the more basic belly sizes as an option (or perhaps randomized?)? For instance, one laying on their belly, one sitting down-stuff like that. Only reason I ask is that (at least, from the outside) it seems like that might not be completely unreasonable given they could be re-used, rather than needing to make a new one for every scene? (Edit; thinking on it further, realized with asset size change, this could get rather ridiculous fairly quickly...maybe not reasonable)

~ ~ ~ ~

All in all; Very much looking forward to future content/chapters when you do get back to this, was thoroughly impressed with what you have so far, and thank you so much for making it!
Squiggly
Been posting for a bit

Postby GooInABox » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:39 pm

Squiggly wrote:Hey! Don't usually comment-but wanted to mention, very much enjoyed the content currently in your game! Definitely dig the sense of humor, and model work/overall writing is very well done. MC is great-love their design, and personality, same goes for a lot of the characters; Plus, I actually got kind of creeped out at two specific parts...(10/10 looking forward to more of that kind of thing...)

In terms of feedback- Definitely enjoy encounter design, and the basics of what combat is looking like! Though, it may be worth adding some simple abilities early on to give you a bit more control over how the fight goes? Both on enemy, and player side; Like...(as a few examples, more just based on things I've seen in other games/rpgs. Fully recognize I am clueless when it comes to coding though, or how complicated certain things are in the system so these are very much just examples)

Counter: Raise defense moderately (50% of guard), then retaliate against the last target that struck you, at the start of your next turn based on the damage dealt to you, + a portion of your attack stat.

Center-mind: Store power for one turn, increasing the damage of your next attack by 150%

Trip/Throw sand/Distract: Deal a small (1/4th basic attack action) of damage, and decrease enemy attack and to-hit by a % (Stacking to a cap), and increase the damage they take by a minor amount. Guard/counter avoids the negative effects associated.

Over-swing: Attack a single target, dealing a large (200% of basic attack action.) amount of damage, but take 100% more until the start of your next turn.

Cleave: Hit all targets, dealing a moderate (50% of basic attack action) amount of damage.

Basic thought being that it'd emphasize responding to what the opponent is doing, and building around maximizing certain options-in theory, anyways. No clue what you have planned for the future of the game of course, so you may already have something in store-but those are just my thoughts.

Other suggestions are:

1: Not sure how workable something like it would be, but, a slider for maximum npc breast/genital size would be cool. Even if it leads to some in-world discrepancies in respect to dialogue.

2: This one's a fair bit more complicated, and entirely taste based (I assume, anyways)...Is there any possibility to have digestion take place over a longer period of time? Or, to have player digestion speed (that is, it being so quick) be something fairly unique, similar to their growth? (Or lack there of)

I guess, the main thing I think would be neat is if the vore aspects were a little more 'special'-either with the MC being more unique in their capabilities, or more space given to show off interactions between the MC and their meal. Once again though, entirely taste based so, yeah.

3: So, from what I could tell, the art that is called for pre-digestion scenes, seems to be the same, or similar with an exception of belly size; which leads me to ask-would pose alternatives be possible for the more basic belly sizes as an option (or perhaps randomized?)? For instance, one laying on their belly, one sitting down-stuff like that. Only reason I ask is that (at least, from the outside) it seems like that might not be completely unreasonable given they could be re-used, rather than needing to make a new one for every scene? (Edit; thinking on it further, realized with asset size change, this could get rather ridiculous fairly quickly...maybe not reasonable)

~ ~ ~ ~

All in all; Very much looking forward to future content/chapters when you do get back to this, was thoroughly impressed with what you have so far, and thank you so much for making it!

Thank you for the positive feedback! In terms of combat, it's definitely going to be rebalanced in the future, and having more thought put into how the player approaches an enemy would certainly be more engaging than "bigger numbers from better gear wins". When I redo the soul point system, I might have some of those abilities be purchasable and upgradable.

As for the other suggestions:

1.) Yeah, I realize that some of the breast sizes are a bit ridiculous. When first making the characters, I tried to see what the limit was for the breast slider and, well, there really wasn't. I got the full boob slider so I used the full boob slider. I'm considering refactoring all of the existing images at some point in order to take advantage of some graphical updates and techniques that I have picked up, so it wouldn't be out of the question for me to create a hyper-breast mode and a normal breast mode for new and existing characters that can swap out any physics-defying busts with merely-backbreaking busts (in other worlds, a retcon filter).

2.) The current digestion speed is something of a plot device to keep things moving along without having to factor in wait times or characters being indisposed because they're busy digesting, and to also see the weight gain results and reactions within the course of the scene rather than some omnipresent glimpse into the future. I sort of made womb digestion in the lore a little more slow so that there could be at least some scenes of non-instant digestion, but I haven't really capitalized on that just yet.

3.) I may be able to add more variation to those types of images when I do the image refactoring, but it would depend on how much time I have as well as how big I want to make the images folder. We'll see.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby RandomInjury » Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:37 am

GooInABox wrote:Thank you for the positive feedback! In terms of combat, it's definitely going to be rebalanced in the future, and having more thought put into how the player approaches an enemy would certainly be more engaging than "bigger numbers from better gear wins". When I redo the soul point system, I might have some of those abilities be purchasable and upgradable.

As for the other suggestions:

1.) Yeah, I realize that some of the breast sizes are a bit ridiculous. When first making the characters, I tried to see what the limit was for the breast slider and, well, there really wasn't. I got the full boob slider so I used the full boob slider. I'm considering refactoring all of the existing images at some point in order to take advantage of some graphical updates and techniques that I have picked up, so it wouldn't be out of the question for me to create a hyper-breast mode and a normal breast mode for new and existing characters that can swap out any physics-defying busts with merely-backbreaking busts (in other worlds, a retcon filter).

2.) The current digestion speed is something of a plot device to keep things moving along without having to factor in wait times or characters being indisposed because they're busy digesting, and to also see the weight gain results and reactions within the course of the scene rather than some omnipresent glimpse into the future. I sort of made womb digestion in the lore a little more slow so that there could be at least some scenes of non-instant digestion, but I haven't really capitalized on that just yet.

3.) I may be able to add more variation to those types of images when I do the image refactoring, but it would depend on how much time I have as well as how big I want to make the images folder. We'll see.

Oh does this mean life has settled down and you are back to making your awesome game? Even if not I hope things have smoothed out for you.

Outside of approaching enemies from different directions, what did you have in mind for combat, because it's RPG maker so there are things it's kind of tying your hands with a bit ya know.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby GooInABox » Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:36 pm

RandomInjury wrote:Oh does this mean life has settled down and you are back to making your awesome game? Even if not I hope things have smoothed out for you.

Outside of approaching enemies from different directions, what did you have in mind for combat, because it's RPG maker so there are things it's kind of tying your hands with a bit ya know.

I still have a few urgent projects both IRL and in this community to hammer out before I get back to work, but getting back to it before the end of the year is looking promising (although when the next actual update comes out is anyone's guess).

Combat is something that I'm going to have to sit down and think about for more than a few minutes. I have gotten great suggestions that I will include in my brainstorming, and hopefully I can eventually strike a balance between providing an engaging challenge and providing an enjoyable experience (i.e. not too easy to be pointless and not too hard to be frustrating).
GooInABox
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game