Amalgamation RPG; Chapter 1 Beta (v9.5 Testing version out)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Amalgamation RPG; Chapter 1 Beta (v7 out April 14th)

Postby GooInABox » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:32 pm

Adas wrote:Hi, i am amazed with your work (and can't wait for the new update)
Bugs, i find: tiny pictures during a second meeting with heal pills girl and during a walk with Maybell.
And if you have 10 milk bottles and complete kitty's quest when first meet her, you can recieve and complete this quest again.
Also one proposal: you can increase the number of battles if the opponents will not have a soul or soul power (like Vindas elves in smith\bar)
Have you thought about patreon?

Thank you for the praise! I'm not sure when I can get to work on the next content update as I've been a little busy IRL as of late, but I may be running into some free time starting this May.
Thank you for bringing those bugs to my attention, I think I fixed my oversights and will be deploying a new version soon. Let me know if you find anything else!
I've been debating on adding random battles with non-sentient creatures such as slimes or species which have incompatible souls such as the Vindas elves in future chapters. Everything is still in the air at the moment in terms of planning, but it is something that I am thinking about.
As far as Patreon goes, I have been debating whether or not to create one. There are several factors (some of which I'm hesitant to discuss at this time) that prevent me from setting up a Patreon, but one of the largest factors is that as soon as money starts flowing I'm suddenly more at risk for legal liability if I screw up somewhere, and I certainly don't want to discuss with my family and friends why I'm suddenly being sued over a fetish game. For this reason, this game will always remain free and no content will ever be hidden behind a paywall. If I ever do set up a Patreon, the most I will ever offer in terms of "paid content" will probably be some form of name-in-the-game reward.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Kavvanshrike » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:46 am

patreon is being dickish lately with new fetish artists, those who already had stable vore platforms going already seem largely unaffected but new ones may have great difficulty getting any money through. They've had a recent crackdown on stuff that can be viewed as "sexual violence" but you might get away with it as long as you don't showoff scenes of people being unwillingly vored. i'd still consider other platforms in case you do get rejected.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby Yoinkedmyyeet » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:08 am

Will there be alternative scenes in case the player decides to surrender during a fight/the ability to comply with the enemy as a choice before the fight starts and achieve a willing scene?
As an example: When you meet the herm bandit and her sister, you could have the choice of fighting or submiting to her cock where you'll melt with Lilith :gulp: (or be melted and sprayed on Lilith that will then be overwhelmed by the pheromones)
Great work with the game so far!!
Yoinkedmyyeet
Been posting for a bit

Postby GooInABox » Sat May 02, 2020 11:45 pm

Tankistami wrote:Will there be alternative scenes in case the player decides to surrender during a fight/the ability to comply with the enemy as a choice before the fight starts and achieve a willing scene?
As an example: When you meet the herm bandit and her sister, you could have the choice of fighting or submiting to her cock where you'll melt with Lilith :gulp: (or be melted and sprayed on Lilith that will then be overwhelmed by the pheromones)

I'm probably not going to have both a (semi)willing and unwilling scene for every encounter as it's twice the work for the same end result, but I will keep it in mind for some future scenes. I've already somewhat experimented with this concept with Mother Fara after losing the fight to her, although the willing and unwilling scenes aren't too dissimilar in her case. As for the sister bandits, I think I'm done with them but I'll keep your scene idea in mind for other characters such as Captain Vara in a future chapter.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Godeater » Mon May 04, 2020 6:49 am

Will there be more scenes where you can set up other to be eaten or saved like the drinking contest & bar?
Godeater
Somewhat familiar

Postby frosthunter » Mon May 04, 2020 9:08 am

the guard in the front of the village is the best, i wish that i can interact with her more in the future :3
frosthunter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Yoinkedmyyeet » Mon May 04, 2020 4:35 pm

GooInABox wrote:
Tankistami wrote:Will there be alternative scenes in case the player decides to surrender during a fight/the ability to comply with the enemy as a choice before the fight starts and achieve a willing scene?

I'm probably not going to have both a (semi)willing and unwilling scene for every encounter as it's twice the work for the same end result, but I will keep it in mind for some future scenes. I've already somewhat experimented with this concept with Mother Fara after losing the fight to her, although the willing and unwilling scenes aren't too dissimilar in her case. As for the sister bandits, I think I'm done with them but I'll keep your scene idea in mind for other characters such as Captain Vara in a future chapter.

Aw, it's a bit sad those twins are just gone :(
Can't wait to see new possible interactions with captain Vara and the story additions in chap 2
Keep up the good work :3
Yoinkedmyyeet
Been posting for a bit

Postby Plundergunner » Tue May 12, 2020 10:51 am

I just found the game 2 days ago and i already played through it. I must say i really like the game and the story. Have you thought about adding your game to TFGames, so that even more people can see your game? I would also appreciate it alot if you have a discord server for the game. You could post updates there and get suggestions and bug-reports from the community.
You did an awesome job so far and I would really like to see the game grow :D
Plundergunner
New to the forum

Postby GooInABox » Tue May 12, 2020 2:58 pm

Godeater wrote:Will there be more scenes where you can set up other to be eaten or saved like the drinking contest & bar?

I currently don't have anything specific planned, but I will be adding more scenes where the player can be an observer or influencer to NPCs.

Tankistami wrote:Aw, it's a bit sad those twins are just gone :(
Can't wait to see new possible interactions with captain Vara and the story additions in chap 2
Keep up the good work :3

I've been thinking about it, and I may return to the Twins fight during the development of Chapter 2 and alter the win condition for a secondary outcome that doesn't involve their demise.

Plundergunner wrote:I just found the game 2 days ago and i already played through it. I must say i really like the game and the story. Have you thought about adding your game to TFGames, so that even more people can see your game? I would also appreciate it alot if you have a discord server for the game. You could post updates there and get suggestions and bug-reports from the community.
You did an awesome job so far and I would really like to see the game grow :D

I'm glad you enjoyed the game! I haven't thought about spreading the game outside of Eka's as I know that vore content is an extreme niche that makes most people go "WTF" even if they've been warned. I think for the time being I'm just going to keep everything in this forum to keep things simple in terms of communication and logistics.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Plundergunner » Wed May 13, 2020 12:39 pm

how about the discord server?
Plundergunner
New to the forum

Postby frosthunter » Wed May 13, 2020 2:28 pm

Plundergunner wrote:how about the discord server?

i agree :D
frosthunter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tatsumi » Thu May 14, 2020 12:44 am

i discover and play the game in this few day,i really liked a lot,i don't have see link like patreon o things like that,i hope you do things like that,becuase a lot of people leave their game incomplete or things like that,and i find your game really would be so wasted,so if can help you i hope to see something like hat,i know that is strange like comment,but i feel like was what i want to say(....this is like my first comment in a topic about a vore game so is A REALLY strange comment)aniway i want to repeat ,i really like it,there is a lot of content,a bit of story,i liked the character,the event,the choice ecc
Tatsumi
New to the forum

Postby Pseudousia » Thu May 14, 2020 2:05 pm

I third the opinion about the discord server.
Also, how does one get Manda to the 'larger' size you see in the picture files?
'Small' is baseline, and 'Medium' is after eating Lilith...but how do you get her bigger?
Pseudousia
New to the forum

Postby nobodu » Thu May 14, 2020 3:14 pm

question well more like an idea
a hotel where your party ken work at or stay
and instead of rooms they use womb
nobodu
New to the forum

Postby Yoinkedmyyeet » Thu May 14, 2020 3:50 pm

Pseudousia wrote:I third the opinion about the discord server.
'Small' is baseline, and 'Medium' is after eating Lilith...but how do you get her bigger?

After you allow her to digest Lilith, you can win the competition and spend the night having sex with her. If you choose the "i feel like i'm going to" option(you don't eat/unbirth her) she will offer you to join Lilith as padding for her tits
Yoinkedmyyeet
Been posting for a bit

Postby GooInABox » Thu May 14, 2020 11:00 pm

frosthunter wrote:
Plundergunner wrote:how about the discord server?

i agree :D

Pseudousia wrote:I third the opinion about the discord server.

For Manda, the MandaLargeHappy.png and MandaLargeNeutral.png pictures don't show up in the game. They're leftover from when I created the pictures before I fully planned out her interactions and scenes.

For the Discord server, I'm going to be honest and say that I wouldn't feel comfortable moderating and managing a Discord group myself as I have little experience being a mod. If anyone wishes to create an unofficial discord server for the game, you have my blessings to do so.

Tatsumi wrote:i discover and play the game in this few day,i really liked a lot,i don't have see link like patreon o things like that,i hope you do things like that,becuase a lot of people leave their game incomplete or things like that,and i find your game really would be so wasted,so if can help you i hope to see something like hat,i know that is strange like comment,but i feel like was what i want to say(....this is like my first comment in a topic about a vore game so is A REALLY strange comment)aniway i want to repeat ,i really like it,there is a lot of content,a bit of story,i liked the character,the event,the choice ecc

I'm glad you liked the game, and I too also hope that my game doesn't go to waste. As for Patreon or similar services, I don't currently have anything set up as I'm not ready to accept money for this project just yet. If you or anyone else wishes to support this game, I may require assistance with coming up with ideas in later chapters but that's probably a few months down the line from now.

nobodu wrote:question well more like an idea
a hotel where your party ken work at or stay
and instead of rooms they use womb

I'll have something like this in a later chapter, either in Chapter 3 (Centria City) or somewhere beyond.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby SephirothTheLegend » Mon May 18, 2020 11:04 pm

So I had to make an account to post here because this game is amazing and for a demo it contains so much. All the concepts are fantastic and having multiple ways the story can branch with different scenes is perfect!

Also, I was curious how you made the bellies bigger? Did you do that through honey select as well or did you do it by hand?

Either way, fantastic game and can't wait for more!
SephirothTheLegend
Been posting for a bit

Postby GooInABox » Tue May 19, 2020 7:21 pm

SephirothTheLegend wrote:So I had to make an account to post here because this game is amazing and for a demo it contains so much. All the concepts are fantastic and having multiple ways the story can branch with different scenes is perfect!

Also, I was curious how you made the bellies bigger? Did you do that through honey select as well or did you do it by hand?

Either way, fantastic game and can't wait for more!

I'm glad you liked the game, and welcome to the forums!
For most of the bellies, I used a belly accessory in honey select that I can scale up and down as I need to. However, for smaller bellies there's a pregnancy clothing item that is seamless with the rest of the actor model that I use. However, the pregnancy outfit is situational as it conflicts with other clothing items and doesn't scale well to the sizes that the belly accessory is able to achieve.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Plundergunner » Wed May 20, 2020 5:26 am

I have created a discord-server for the game where we can chat, give suggestions and report bugs. Feel free to join us https://discord.gg/5PpNuX5
Plundergunner
New to the forum

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Mon May 25, 2020 7:56 pm

Before this game my favorite vore game was a tie between nyan quest and mysta's myst adventure. But even for a demo this game blows the competition out of the water. Hope you never lose your motivation to complete this game, because now that I have been spoiled with it I shan't be able to live without it. You've ruined me for other vore games.
hirakoshinji2
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game