Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits (Updated 1/4/2023)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits (Updated 7/10/2021)

Postby nitro-rhino » Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:22 am

1st, I’d like to apologize for the lack of updates regarding my projects. The last 2 months have been interesting and turbulent. I broke off on good terms from a job that left me feeling like a machine with a 13 days on 1 day off work/eat/sleep/repeat cycle. Then family matters and other issues took up the following month. Now that matters are manageable, I hope to generate a balance of work with the passion of creating more vore characters and I’ll need some help. I’ve opened up a Patreon with the hope of combining it with a more feasible work schedule (one with some goddamn weekends).

Once reliable sites I’ve posted my projects on ether censored or outright deleted files and videos. I’d like to keep my files where I have control. The edits that I can release will remain free (some are collaborations with creators that require them to stay private). I will post additional videos to Patreon with a few other perks I can provide. My Patreon is in development, and some features like discord might be delayed.

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=39706522
nitro-rhino
Been posting for a bit

Postby nitro-rhino » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:28 pm

I wonder how peeps feel about Shantae and Pinkore
nitro-rhino
Been posting for a bit

Postby RandomInjury » Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:24 am

nitro-rhino wrote:I wonder how peeps feel about Shantae and Pinkore

Why are they called Pinkore? and how are they different than the version of Pinkie Pie that already exists.

Also.Super exicted to test these you make awesome stuff dude.

Also what's the difference between Shantae and Shantae Dark, they seem to be the same?

Pinkore's vore abilities do like NO damage what so ever.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby nitro-rhino » Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:49 am

RandomInjury wrote:
nitro-rhino wrote:I wonder how peeps feel about Shantae and Pinkore

Why are they called Pinkore? and how are they different than the version of Pinkie Pie that already exists.

Also.Super exicted to test these you make awesome stuff dude.

Also what's the difference between Shantae and Shantae Dark, they seem to be the same?

Pinkore's vore abilities do like NO damage what so ever.

Why is it called Pinkore?
a friend fused the words pinkie pie and devour.

How are they different than the version of Pinkie Pie?
This is painfully obvious with the different vore helpers, combos and AI.

Pinkore's vore abilities do like NO damage what so ever
pinky's vore damage is modified by her max hp so changing her health changes her damage output. (higher hp, higher damage) Sidenote: made a patch that makes aj's vore move scale with hp.

The finishing animation after she digest her prey is different.
nitro-rhino
Been posting for a bit

Postby RandomInjury » Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:20 pm

pinky's vore damage is modified by her max hp so changing her health changes her damage output. (higher hp, higher damage) Sidenote: made a patch that makes aj's vore move scale with hp.

Yeah see that's not working. I was using this in the test area, so I perpetually had full HP, and Pinkie's lick attack if it ran the full duration was doing like 1/10th of the Enemies health, and that testing held true in the Arcade as well.

Rainbow dash can do about 20% with hers at any stat of health, and Applejack does literal garbage not even breaking 10%, but based on your message you might have fixed that.

The biggets problem I was running into in the arcade is not that they were too weak to be effective, but that they were so weak and so slow, that I could never win using them, the game would time out every time. Basically I had to beat the enemy within a Milimeeter of their life and then use the vore abilities on them to finish them off if I wanted to get the special victory. And even then I'd be seconds away from time outs.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby nitro-rhino » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:53 pm

RandomInjury wrote:pinky's vore damage is modified by her max hp so changing her health changes her damage output. (higher hp, higher damage) Sidenote: made a patch that makes aj's vore move scale with hp.

Yeah see that's not working. I was using this in the test area, so I perpetually had full HP, and Pinkie's lick attack if it ran the full duration was doing like 1/10th of the Enemies health, and that testing held true in the Arcade as well.

Rainbow dash can do about 20% with hers at any stat of health, and Applejack does literal garbage not even breaking 10%, but based on your message you might have fixed that.

The biggets problem I was running into in the arcade is not that they were too weak to be effective, but that they were so weak and so slow, that I could never win using them, the game would time out every time. Basically I had to beat the enemy within a Milimeeter of their life and then use the vore abilities on them to finish them off if I wanted to get the special victory. And even then I'd be seconds away from time outs.

Added an updated version of pinkore with a struggle system to her normal and pinkmena hypers with far more damage to boot. As far applejack, her utility to steal power + her ablity to be used while pinky in being hit + the crowd control that allows a player to gain power that can then be linked into a vore grab kinda makes her overpowered.
nitro-rhino
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits (Updated 7/17/2021)

Postby Mushroomfly » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:04 am

What are the commands for the vore moves for the new characters?
Mushroomfly
Been posting for a bit

Postby nitro-rhino » Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:06 am

Mushroomfly wrote:What are the commands for the vore moves for the new characters?

Shantae
candy beam is Quarter cirle motion backwards med punch requires 3 powerbars or a target below 250 hp
tail whip vore is med punch plus 1000 power or a target below 333 hp

Pinkore
Rainbow dash is back med kick + 2000 power
Applejack is forward med kick + 1000 power
Trixie is down med kick and + 3000 power
vore attack is med punch + 1000 power and can be done in combos (without power) when target is below 1/4 of pinkore's max hp
"pinkamena" is Down, Down-back, Back, Forward, light punch + med punch and requires 2000 power. (can be used after a normal ground move hits)
nitro-rhino
Been posting for a bit

Postby RandomInjury » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:18 am

pinkamena" is Down, Down-back, Back, Forward, light punch + med punch and requires 2000 power. (can be used after a normal ground move hits)

That is IMPOSSIBLE to pull off on a Keyboard.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby KHLover » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:45 pm

RandomInjury wrote:pinkamena" is Down, Down-back, Back, Forward, light punch + med punch and requires 2000 power. (can be used after a normal ground move hits)

That is IMPOSSIBLE to pull off on a Keyboard.

You could try opening the .cmd file with notepad++ and changing how it's triggered if you have issues using it.
"who needs logic when there's sex and orgasms to be had?" -A.I. Dungeon, 2020
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

Postby Talon13 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:37 pm

Pinkie's got some pretty neat stuff to her. Shantae seems alittle Meh. I'm hoping we get stuf more along the lines of NTMama, Sonson and co. Where it's all kinds of fun vore with messy finishes
Talon13
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:55 pm

Talon13 wrote:Pinkie's got some pretty neat stuff to her. Shantae seems alittle Meh. I'm hoping we get stuf more along the lines of NTMama, Sonson and co. Where it's all kinds of fun vore with messy finishes

Unfortunately, unless you get someone who A: knows the ins and outs of mugen coding, B: knows how to make appealing sprites, and C: has the time and patience to thoroughly playtest it, the idea of a high-quality vore edit is a bit far off.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Just4comments » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:15 pm

DillyKirb wrote:
Talon13 wrote:Pinkie's got some pretty neat stuff to her. Shantae seems alittle Meh. I'm hoping we get stuf more along the lines of NTMama, Sonson and co. Where it's all kinds of fun vore with messy finishes

Unfortunately, unless you get someone who A: knows the ins and outs of mugen coding, B: knows how to make appealing sprites, and C: has the time and patience to thoroughly playtest it, the idea of a high-quality vore edit is a bit far off.

Pretty sure nitro has A and C down! They also make great use of existing sprites, but I’m not sure how many are original. The assists for their elemental lopunny are sprites by them I think.
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orbstuffed » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:24 pm

Just4comments wrote:Pretty sure nitro has A and C down! They also make great use of existing sprites, but I’m not sure how many are original. The assists for their elemental lopunny are sprites by them I think.

I haven't played any of their edits so I wouldn't know.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Four_Spears » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:31 am

DillyKirb wrote:
Just4comments wrote:Pretty sure nitro has A and C down! They also make great use of existing sprites, but I’m not sure how many are original. The assists for their elemental lopunny are sprites by them I think.

You are welcome to try them Dil... wait, hold on a sec..

Dilly?!? Where have you been all this time?
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby spec69 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:28 am

Hoping someone does twilight,dash, and Fluttershy as preds
spec69
New to the forum

Postby Orbstuffed » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:31 am

Four_Spears wrote:
DillyKirb wrote:

You are welcome to try them Dil... wait, hold on a sec..

Dilly?!? Where have you been all this time?

Discord.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Four_Spears » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:37 am

DillyKirb wrote: Discord.

I suppose that explains some things... but I'll have to take your word for it.
Nice to see a familiar face around again!
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby howdyguilt » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:07 am

I found this character named Kai, she has some pretty good sprites which I think can be adapted to become a UB or AV character (for example one of her crouching attacks has something which could be turned into a UB move), just a small request
howdyguilt
New to the forum

Postby Talon13 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:19 am

howdyguilt wrote:I found this character named Kai, she has some pretty good sprites which I think can be adapted to become a UB or AV character (for example one of her crouching attacks has something which could be turned into a UB move), just a small request

If it's the Kai I'm thinking of I'm not 100% sure. I mean she's been the biggest joke in the h-mugen community forever.
Talon13
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game